Aftermath!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Radio Waves

Oct 1, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the things us pilots do much of is to read crash reports. Over my time, I've read thousands of them. "Why would you want to read about death and injury", someone will ask. Although those reports do have some very limited information as to cause of death, there are no body pictures, autopsy reports or other items of morbidity. The vast majority of official NTSB reports is technical in nature...what happened, what was the action of the pilot(s) if determinable and what clues did an analysis of the wreckage provide. We read these reports TO LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES OF OTHERS or learn what they did which was correct. So then, here we are on the ground and in our everyday life, we have obstacles in our way. Some can be fairly serious. We pray and pray with God often times providing a solution. What are we going to do in the "aftermath"? During the heat of battle we attach supreme importance, (or at least we should). to talking with Him about the matter. What about after He resolves it??? Do we also thank Him multiple times per day like we asked Him multiple times per day for help? In flight, our "enemy", (what we are trying to overcome and failure to do so will kill us), is gravity. In our Christian walk, that enemy is Satan. Satan wants us to not attach importance to thanking God. Satan wants us to fully believe the solution was either coincidence or thru our own wisdom and skills. Satan does not want you to depend on God. Satan wants you dead and Satan wants you to destroy your faith in He who Designed and Built you and has promised to be your Sheppard and lead you to the best in life. Bottom line...when you receive help from God, thank Him and do so over and over. Why not make a written list of those times in a notebook to help you remember His help and praise Him regularly over the years for each and every time? Speaking of Satan, may I recommend a great book? "The Strategy of Satan" by Warren Wiersbe is full of scriptural references about our enemy, his plan, his ways and means. It is not a devotional but as Wiersbe puts it in the introduction: "A manual of arms for the Christian soldier". My goal in my postings is to share my experiences so that you can avoid my mistakes and grow in the Word. As I sit at my desk with a copy of the book, I envision some of you being helped. Its easy attending a church service and listening to a skilled Bible teacher preach a lesson. Its much harder to get into that experienced preacher's head to see what he has experienced and how he dealt with it. That's why I write...to give you practical help.

Reactions: amadeus

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We pray and pray with God often times providing a solution. What are we going to do in the "aftermath"? During the heat of battle we attach supreme importance, (or at least we should). to talking with Him about the matter. What about after He resolves it??? Do we also thank Him multiple times per day like we asked Him multiple times per day for help?
I thought about this today. What a *good word!* For all the many times I've prayed and sought a solution, for help in illness or circumstance, how *many times* have I thanked God for the abundance of things we've already been given? The things God has done for mankind is beyond counting. We might get a single thanks from someone in a day, and only for something the person wanted really, really badly!

I want to thank God like hundreds of times every day. He's making every vital organ of my body work, and He's provided everything we need externally to live and survive and even thrive.

We get air, shelter, transportation, food and water, friendship, jobs, and new spiritual life. Are we really so ungrateful and so obsessed with ourselves and our own problems? Well, I suppose that's part of being human? So let's thank Him for being understanding, as well?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We pray and pray with God often times providing a solution. What are we going to do in the "aftermath"? During the heat of battle we attach supreme importance, (or at least we should). to talking with Him about the matter. What about after He resolves it??? \

Whatever the issue is, the need is.....give it to GOD in Prayer and He'll take it from there.
Are you born again, Reader? Then know its God's own WILL to answer your prayers.
What to do while you wait?

1.) Thank Him
2.) "Be careful for nothing".....(Don't worry)

What to do after God answers your prayer?

Share it as a Testimony, and let the fact of it build up your own faith so that the next time a crisis (Tribulation) comes to your life, you came remember what God did for you before, = God will do for you again.

Also, it can be that God will lead someone to you, or you to them, and you can tell them what God did for you that can cause their faith to flame and this helps them with their prays.