Internet Artificial Intelligence

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they were really predicting what I'd type . . . climate change is a fraud!

None of these choices were along those lines . . .

Much love!
The top suggestions were along conservative lines though... maybe not "fraud" exactly but the other top options for you were conservative political party rhetoric. Then on a lower ring were those in favor of a liberal party lines of thinking.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The top suggestions were along conservative lines though... maybe not "fraud" exactly but the other top options for you were conservative political party rhetoric. Then on a lower ring were those in favor of a liberal party lines of thinking.

I guess, but it doesn't look like that to me anyway . . .

Much love!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can always pick a different line for Google to auto-complete.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try "BLM wants"

Mine came up
Texas
To euthanize police
Texas land.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mine is in my eyes.

K%C3%BCrt_G%C3%B6d%C3%ABl.jpg
Lol!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Well it's confused about what I am looking for. Climate change is usually a politically charged subject...and I don't do politics.

I look up fishing, leathercraft, culinary arts, Electrical, history, and geography and many many more things... anything but politics. So Google became confused because it knows I don't do politics and I was beginning to ask a politically charged question.
go with that then, but imo understand that that does not make it true ok

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God told me for months or years not to put spiritual stuff on YouTube. For hundreds of days, I obeyed. Then one day I didn't and posted what I shouldn't have.
Shortly afterwards, a woman moved in 2 doors down. She put a blue pentagram outside her front door.
One day I decided to say hi to her.
She turned to me and something invisible grabbed me by my inner man. As I struggled to break free, she showed off her body to me in an overtly sexual manner. I pulled back 3 or 4 times and I was free. We went our own ways.
One night while in intercession, a little, sideways tornado flew out of my belly. In the Spirit. I recognized it as the whirlwind of the Lord.
About 4 days later I went outside to see that my neighbor was moving. We briefly talked and she was very respectful. I think God scared her. I think she needed it. A brief search told me she was probably a Freemanson witch.
I disobeyed once and brought this trouble on myself. Doing what God says is now tops on my list of things to do. Time will tell.
Facebook, on the other hand, is fine for me. So far...

Reactions: amadeus

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God told me for months or years not to put spiritual stuff on YouTube. For hundreds of days, I obeyed. Then one day I didn't and posted what I shouldn't have.
Shortly afterwards, a woman moved in 2 doors down. She put a blue pentagram outside her front door.
One day I decided to say hi to her.
She turned to me and something invisible grabbed me by my inner man. As I struggled to break free, she showed off her body to me in an overtly sexual manner. I pulled back 3 or 4 times and I was free. We went our own ways.
One night while in intercession, a little, sideways tornado flew out of my belly. In the Spirit. I recognized it as the whirlwind of the Lord.
About 4 days later I went outside to see that my neighbor was moving. We briefly talked and she was very respectful. I think God scared her. I think she needed it. A brief search told me she was probably a Freemanson witch.
I disobeyed once and brought this trouble on myself. Doing what God says is now tops on my list of things to do. Time will tell.
Facebook, on the other hand, is fine for me. So far...

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll do a test . . . something unrelated to anything I've ever searched . . .

Well, I was in the midst of trying to think of "the greatest . . . what?", but then that's what autocomplete does. Before I could think of my next word, up came . . .

View attachment 10819
I've never heard of "the greatest showman", I guess it's a movie? I don't really relate to any of this.

Much love!
@marks It’s a modern musical loosely based on the life of PT Barnum, the circus guy.

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States