INVASION AMERICA: terror & great glory.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Brother Tom said,

The Bible says that this Anti-Christ would lead an army of 200 million...
Maybe you should read the passage again. I don't see that these 200 million horsemen are soldiers. It's nearly impossible to deploy 200 million soldiers. I certainly don't see them as being the army of the anti-christ. The way the passage is worded, it seems that these 200 million horsemen are soldiers (angels) of the four angels themselves. In other words. It seems that they are either good or fallen angels. Probably fallen angels.

You may do with it whatever you want...but I want to remind you....that the Word does say that the Anti-Christ WILL have dominion over every kindred & tongue & country....every one there is, & if you believe the Bible....that includes your invincable America.....who sits a Queen & says she shall see no sorrow.
Babylon is Babylon. It isn't the EU, the UN, Israel, or America.

Neither will the anti-christ rule the entire planet. That's a classic hermeneutical blunder that most of Christiandom has fallen for...thanks to the experts.

It should be a turn off to most Christian's to hear you expose your dreams and then tell us...
"Thus say's the Lord."

All prophecies about the end have been given. Any dreams that you have, if they are prophetic, are telling you to prepare or prevent something. They are not for all of us. They are meant for YOU!

There's a false prophet named Nathan Leal on the net who has a forum whose been caught recycling old dreams. His members hold him in high esteem and think he's some kind of prophet just like you. The name of the forum is called "Watchmans cry." You would fit in quite well there too.

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Brothertom said:
"And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your young men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.

And on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days;
And they shall prophesy."

There is rarely "scriptural support" for prophesy, visions or dreams, but they cannot defy the general content of the Word of God. Yes, there are not many real ones, but that does not nullify the ones that are genuine....& yes...I am saying that "Thus says the Lord." I was also shown an air war that proceeds this invasion for air-superiority...that America loses: overwhelmed with the sheer numbers of the enemy.

The Bible says that this Anti-Christ would lead an army of 200 million...ten times the number that will invade America. In your thinking, this is an impossibility; Is it not? I believe that this army will be largely Muslim, & it is forming today, & as I said in my testimony; I have met an prophesied to the anti-Christ...who suffered a deadly wound to the head, but yet lives....in Eritrea & Cairo.....Osama Bin Laden....& met the sorcerer false prophet...who I witnessed call down pillars of fire 3 times....last late September, 2012.....& I prophesied to them.

Turkey & Egypt & Syria are the latest in deep struggle establishing Sharia Law....& a war may break out soon...I do not know. I believe that Bin Laden is recruiting the Madras's & Mosques & Immams...& when they see him alive & well, as I did, they will receive him as Mohammed/Allah himself, & worship him. & turn their power over to him. There is also the Muslim doctrine of holy war for eternal [ though carnal ] rewards...that propels hundreds of thousands today to fight, AND DIE! as the highest honor to Allah
....I think that events are happening at breakneck speed....& America is systematically being weakened unto death....made to weak to resist....by the Lord; we will fall.

You may do with it whatever you want...but I want to remind you....that the Word does say that the Anti-Christ WILL have dominion over every kindred & tongue & country....every one there is, & if you believe the Bible....that includes your invincable America.....who sits a Queen & says she shall see no sorrow. We all must prepare to meet our God, & to stand honoring Jesus...no matter the cost. Anyone...Anyone....who takes that mark...& it will be real & tangible....WILL be thrown into the eternal Lake of fire....& those who endure will be overcomers, & multitudes will rule & reign with Jesus of Nazareth , the King of Kings. Allah, is like a flea to the Lord, & a million satans too...& this is the final test that must come on the Earth...instituted by God himself...to prove those who love Him more than themselves.

"Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.
Behold,I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown!"...Jesus.
The test of falseness or truth in prophecy is if it comes to pass or not. I'm saying that this is what God has shown me....& I do not care what men think, especially not unbelievers....who have never been born again. The true church will be given grace to prepare their hearts; the false church will scoff & mock anyway.

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Black Sheep - The 200 million men WILL be the HUMAN army from the East - China and allies.
However, They won't be the AC's army. GOD will have put it into their head to attack the armies of the AC. To defeat an army this large, drastic measures (nuclear weapons) will have to be used.

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Brothertom said:
The test of falseness or truth in prophecy is if it comes to pass or not. I'm saying that this is what God has shown me....& I do not care what men think, especially not unbelievers....who have never been born again. The true church will be given grace to prepare their hearts; the false church will scoff & mock anyway.
You're the one that's going to be mocked away if you keep saying, that your dreams are, "THUS SAITH THE LORD!"

Because Islam is Satan's religion there is somebody that will return. Could be bin laden...could be Hussein...or any other evil Muslim.

There's no reason for anybody to prophesy to an evil dead man. Your dreams are meant for you. I say that you are misinterpreting them.

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
BLACK SHEEP:

Actually, my experience with Bin Laden was not in the dream or vision realm....I traveled to N. Africa, Asmara, Eritrea, [ the only American in the country..] & met Bin Laden & the false prophet face to face, eye to eye, & witnessed the pillars of fire the false/prophet/sorcerer called down....3 times.

I do not care one iota what you think....there will be brothers in the Lord who believe me, for the sake of repentance, who believe me....but when he is revealed to the world....& America falls in War, & is invaded & occupied....some will be prepared in their hearts to endure to the end, or death....some to the Rapture.

Those like your self, who have not been born again, but trust in the demonic RCC, & the satanic Mary-ology & Papist lies....will be lost....IF YOU DO NOT COME OUT OF HER, & REPENT.

To this I say "Thus says the Lord."

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Brothertom said:
BLACK SHEEP:

I do not care one iota what you think....there will be brothers in the Lord who believe me, for the sake of repentance, who believe me....but when he is revealed to the world....& America falls in War, & is invaded & occupied....some will be prepared in their hearts to endure to the end, or death....some to the Rapture.
Those like your self, who have not been born again, but trust in the demonic RCC, & the satanic Mary-ology & Papist lies....will be lost....IF YOU DO NOT COME OUT OF HER, & REPENT.

To this I say "Thus says the Lord."
[Thus says The Lord, through His servant, Timothy] Hear the word of The Lord!... Thus says The Lord your God, even I, your Redeemer, whose name is one with The Father: Prepare yourselves, My people... Cup your ears, those called of themselves by The Christ’s name...

For I will speak...

And the sound of the final trumpet blast before the time,
Yes, before the Day comes, shall be heard.

And the line shall be set, and the last of My bride called forth, says The Lord...

And as many of all who refuse My voice,
And turn away from My command,
To come out of all these churches of men, shall surely die.

For I, even I, The Lord of Heaven and Earth, am calling you forth... That you may come out from among them, to be separate, that you may no longer be given to the great fornications of this world... That you may cease from committing adultery with all these men of unclean lips, dwelling amongst a people of unclean lips, who continually pollute My name and the praise of My glory.

Churches of men, I AM AGAINST YOU! Says The Lord God. I am against your leaders, I am against your elders. And of your forefathers... They shall surely answer for the perversion of My Word and My name, in the day they are called out of the pit, when they stand up in their graves to give an account of their every word and of their every deed, which they performed in My name. Yet upon this generation, who say, “We are wide awake and our eyes see, our ears hear, and our mouths speak the only truth”... I have purposed ruin!...

Upon this generation,
And upon all these houses which bear My name, to pollute it,
Have I purposed calamity and great ruin!...

Calamity and judgment shall come, and break forth swiftly against you!...

Breaking down every wall, stripping away every roof,
Under which you have taken sanctuary!

Did you think, I have not seen it?!...

Did you think, I have turned away My ear
And did not hear it?!...

Therefore, thus says The Lord: I shall purge you!... From the least of these houses to the greatest! I shall shake your every foundation, until every pillar, which you have erected in your great arrogance, to bring glory to your every vanity, crumbles and comes crashing down, breaking in pieces before your eyes!... I AM THE LORD! And I will not share My glory!... And no man, nor shall any people, place My name over their blasphemies!... I AM THE LORD! I am He!

You have betrayed Me, churches of men!... You have altogether become as a man, who has committed treason. You are no bride, and no more shall you be called women of virtue... For you have become harlots, daughters of fornication, receiving money for your services... Heavy-laden women, weighed down by traditions, and chained by filthy doctrines which pollute My name... Traditions at which the pagans laugh, sneering at you for that which you uphold, jeering and laughing at you for that which you have taken from them, in where you have polluted My name to your own shame... Mixing the holy with the unholy, the clean with the unclean, and that which is to be held in great reverence with that which is contemptible, which I hate.

Even all you have built up for yourselves, of yourselves, to your own glory,
Has become meet for destruction, which is coming quickly...

For I have spoken it! It shall surely come!...

Therefore, come out!

Behold, I shall speak plainly, so you may escape: Sons and daughters of men, come out of the churches of men and be joined unto Me, says The Lord, your only Sanctuary... Yes I, your Redeemer. Come out and be separate!... Touch no more the unclean thing, nor let hypocrisy enter your ears anymore, nor worship Me in that way anymore... Nor sit in the company of those who pollute My name and lean upon their own righteousness, who sit upon their thrones of pride which rest upon their man-made laurels, by which they seek the glory and praise of men.

Come out from among them!...

Run from all these who reject this Word
And hold fast to every doctrine, which I hate...

Rebellious houses, who refuse correction and shut their eyes to truth,
And stop their ears from hearing the voice of The Lord their God.

I have become an idol to them!
They have formed Me in their own image!...

Desecration! Great blasphemy!

Therefore, because you have made yourselves idolators of every kind, committing adultery as a wayward harlot, with your men having made themselves lords over you... These men of authority, fighting against Me, persecuting My servants sent to them...

Excerpt from:
I Am Calling You Out!... Come Out of The Churches of Men, and I will Receive You, Says The Lord
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=I_Am_Calling_You_Out%21..._Come_Out_of_The_Churches_of_Men%2C_and_I_will_Receive_You%2C_Says_The_Lord