Is America Becoming A Force For Evil In The World?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a few questions I'd like to pose. First, what nation wields the most political, military, and economic influence in the world? Second, what spiritual power is behind the system of this world? Third, what nation does the most to promote the agenda of that spiritual power (hint the answer should be the same as the answer to the first question)?
There were faithful and genuine believers in the Lord in Babylon prior to its destruction, yet their presence did nothing to prevent its judgment.
The seat of Satan's power changes with the winds of political ambition, economic and military fortune, and the righteousness of the peoples scattered throughout the lands (all ultimately under the sovereign control of our God). I would think that America's best hope for survival would actually be a loss of world wide influence, but what an offense to the children of pride.
Perhaps the troubles in our economy, the political upheaval and division, are all signs of God's mercy toward us, giving space for repentance and humble deference to the will of our God.
Some believe that we were meant to reshape the world, but perhaps we'll allow God to reshape us, to bring revival and renewal to the land, forsaking the way of the proud and learning to walk humbly with our God, but I'm not an optimist and if the church isn't doing its part in priestly intercession for the general populace, hasn't the salt lost its savor?

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Michael V Pardo said:
There's a few questions I'd like to pose. First, what nation wields the most political, military, and economic influence in the world? Second, what spiritual power is behind the system of this world? Third, what nation does the most to promote the agenda of that spiritual power (hint the answer should be the same as the answer to the first question)?
There were faithful and genuine believers in the Lord in Babylon prior to its destruction, yet their presence did nothing to prevent its judgment.
The seat of Satan's power changes with the winds of political ambition, economic and military fortune, and the righteousness of the peoples scattered throughout the lands (all ultimately under the sovereign control of our God). I would think that America's best hope for survival would actually be a loss of world wide influence, but what an offense to the children of pride.
Perhaps the troubles in our economy, the political upheaval and division, are all signs of God's mercy toward us, giving space for repentance and humble deference to the will of our God.
Some believe that we were meant to reshape the world, but perhaps we'll allow God to reshape us, to bring revival and renewal to the land, forsaking the way of the proud and learning to walk humbly with our God, but I'm not an optimist and if the church isn't doing its part in priestly intercession for the general populace, hasn't the salt lost its savor?
It's small wonder that as people in this country have abandoned faith in God, our geo-political influence in the world has turned from beneficial to oppressive and even malignant. I don't like to be told that I'm not being patriotic or that I'm bashing my own country because I'm looking at reality. We think our military might will never end, but scoff at any reminder that at one point, God had taken the most powerful army in the world and drowned it in the Red Sea. Sobering thought.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Vale Of Tears said:
It's small wonder that as people in this country have abandoned faith in God, our geo-political influence in the world has turned from beneficial to oppressive and even malignant. I don't like to be told that I'm not being patriotic or that I'm bashing my own country because I'm looking at reality. We think our military might will never end, but scoff at any reminder that at one point, God had taken the most powerful army in the world and drowned it in the Red Sea. Sobering thought.
The Lord has used our country as a force for good at times according to His sovereign purpose. The Lord raised up Babylon as the most powerful nation in the world while under the reign of King Nebuchadnezzar and used that nation to Judge Judah, but not because they were righteous. An announcer on the local Metro Christian radio station gave me a reminder of our nations foundation this morning. He gave a quote without preface or comment: "Rebellion against tyranny is obedience to God." I remarked to a co-worker that this quote was "from the book of Hogwash, chapter 3 and verse 2", but took the time to look up where the quote came from: Thomas Jefferson.
Now let's compare that to what the Apostle Paul wrote: 1. Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. Romans 13:1-2
But obviously Thomas Jefferson, being a Knights Templar (according to the book titled "The Religion of the Presidents" which unfortunately is no longer in print) and therefore a Free Mason of the 33rd degree, and a former president of the United States can be trusted on that contradiction.
I can't help but wonder why that station is moving their studios into the shadow of the "Freedom Tower," 1,776 feet tall and built just a few hundred yards from the spot where George Washington was sworn in as the first president of the United States by a Grand Master of Free Masonry and upon a Masonic bible (see Pg. 226 “The Builders, a story and study of Masonry” by Joseph Fort Newton.)

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Michael V Pardo said:
The Lord has used our country as a force for good at times according to His sovereign purpose. The Lord raised up Babylon as the most powerful nation in the world while under the reign of King Nebuchadnezzar and used that nation to Judge Judah, but not because they were righteous. An announcer on the local Metro Christian radio station gave me a reminder of our nations foundation this morning. He gave a quote without preface or comment: "Rebellion against tyranny is obedience to God." I remarked to a co-worker that this quote was "from the book of Hogwash, chapter 3 and verse 2", but took the time to look up where the quote came from: Thomas Jefferson.
Now let's compare that to what the Apostle Paul wrote: 1. Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. Romans 13:1-2
But obviously Thomas Jefferson, being a Knights Templar (according to the book titled "The Religion of the Presidents" which unfortunately is no longer in print) and therefore a Free Mason of the 33rd degree, and a former president of the United States can be trusted on that contradiction.
I can't help but wonder why that station is moving their studios into the shadow of the "Freedom Tower," 1,776 feet tall and built just a few hundred yards from the spot where George Washington was sworn in as the first president of the United States by a Grand Master of Free Masonry and upon a Masonic bible (see Pg. 226 “The Builders, a story and study of Masonry” by Joseph Fort Newton.)
I disagree with your characterization of Jefferson's words. At the cusp of the Revolution, the scripture people were reading was "Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage." (Gal 5:1) When it became clear that even the free exercise of religion at variance with the Church of England was in jeopardy, the colonists felt they had no choice but to rebel. In your post I detect a flawed exegetical method of making an absolute out of concepts given by epistle, not taking into account the context in which it was written and most particularly to whom it was written. To make it applicable to all peoples in every age and historical context is to distort the message Paul was trying to convey. The Bible tells us there is a time for peace and a time for war and the Revolution was preceded by many decades of peace where colonists attempted to entreaty the king to honor British law that he was routinely violating. Every diplomatic avenue was exhausted before the appetite for revolt set in.

I think your opposition to Masonry is well founded because as I said earlier, the masonic fraternities are demonic. But I think you take it too far when you make suspect every word and action of anyone associated with the Masons. In any rational universe, it just can't be so.

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
all one has to ask is ..DOES the united states police forces protect those who murder unborn children ?

yes.

MOST MODERN COUNTRIES including the usa and germany ARE MUCH WORSE THAN OLD NAZI GERMANY COULD EVEN DREAM OF BEING..

AS FAR AS MURDER AND INHUMAN TREATMENT OF LITTLE CHILDREN the most helpless amoung us..

So YES and any one who does not think so is a INFANT HOLOCAUST Rejecter..

Romans 13:1-3 is Gods law it not only shows our sins but government authorities sins also such as police and presidents and congress etc etc also ..

in view of Gods gospel that shows our savior from sin John 3:16 ----it makes it impossable for us sinners to hate other sinners does it not?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Vale Of Tears said:
I disagree with your characterization of Jefferson's words. At the cusp of the Revolution, the scripture people were reading was "Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free,and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage." (Gal 5:1) When it became clear that even the free exercise of religion at variance with the Church of England was in jeopardy, the colonists felt they had no choice but to rebel. In your post I detect a flawed exegetical method of making an absolute out of concepts given by epistle, not taking into account the context in which it was written and most particularly to whom it was written. To make it applicable to all peoples in every age and historical context is to distort the message Paul was trying to convey. The Bible tells us there is a time for peace and a time for war and the Revolution was preceded by many decades of peace where colonists attempted to entreaty the king to honor British law that he was routinely violating. Every diplomatic avenue was exhausted before the appetite for revolt set in.

I think your opposition to Masonry is well founded because as I said earlier, the masonic fraternities are demonic. But I think you take it too far when you make suspect every word and action of anyone associated with the Masons. In any rational universe, it just can't be so.
Jefferson was a rebel and that's what he and his kind chose to do. Even the Boston tea party was the work of the local Masonic lodge. The Masons have given a great deal of ink and air to the idea of liberty, but they were always about license.
Again the scripture is plain enough" 1. Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. Romans 13:1-2
The Masons have always rebelled against God and are sons of the original rebel. Their end, like his, is predetermined.
Have you ever heard of a very exclusive club out in California called the Bohemian Club, a haunt of politicians and the elite of industry? They have a little grove out in the woods with a large rock formation that looks like a standing owl that they call Molech. They observe mock child sacrifices in front of their chunk of stone, and I'm sure that they have some wild parties. You should take a look at some of the people known to frequent that place, which has been in operation for quite some time. This is what you find in the hearts of the elite, and they believe that the world is theirs and exists for their use. However, their days are numbered.
At one time I got a good laugh out of all the conspiracy stuff that you see in book stores and news stands, but sometimes a conspiracy really is a conspiracy. Much of what these people do and have done through the centuries has been done in plain sight, yet we would rather hold on to our illusion of a world that is filled with good and righteousness, and where evil deeds are only the work of depraved bums and derelicts who make the news for their fifteen minutes of fame. The people with power tend to make their own press, write their own histories, and hide behind public denial and the vain hopes of national pride. I pray for lost sinners, but in the end those who have rejected God's grace in the person of His Son, and those who have been pretenders and have fattened themselves with the best that the flock has to offer will only be getting what we all deserve by both nature and deed. To quote Andre Crouch, "Soon and very soon, we are going to see the King."

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dodo_David said:
That claim is a myth that Masonic historians have debunked. [Reference]
It was Masonic historians that made the claim in the first place. (See pg. 224 of "The builders: A story and study of Masonry" by John Fort Newton, of the Grand lodge of Iowa, published by The Torch Press of Cedar Rapids Iowa in 1914 and subsequent years (now available in PDF.)) The real problem is that you can't believe anything that comes from a Mason to begin with. Secret societies only remain secret to the extent that their membership is willing to tell lies to prevent the truth about them from coming to light. What I've noticed about thieves, liars, and murderers, is that their pride prevents them from keeping their evil deeds secret; these are accomplishments to them and they just have the built in need to brag about them. This is why "Masonic Historians" always feel the need to come out with disclaimers about things previously written by their own "brothers." If you repeat a lie often enough, some people will come to believe it.
I've also been reading through a kindle version of a book which is a collection of speeches and letters written by our former President, Abraham Lincoln, and while I'd assumed that he was Christian by the content of some of his more famous speeches, I've found that he writes about Christians in the third person, generally suggesting that he didn't identify himself with us. I had one copy of a rare book published in the 1930s called "The religion of the presidents" which Identified every man who had held the office to that date as having been a member of the knights Templar. (I no longer possess that copy as I mailed it to James Dobson some years ago to privately debunk his claim that the nation was founded by Christians.) According to Masonic websites, the basic requirement for entry into the order of the Knights Templar is a profession of Christian belief and the holding of the title of 33rd degree Mason (according to the Scottish rites). I find the requirements fascinating in themselves as the philosophy of free masonry is immediately at odds with biblical Christianity, as it makes the claim that God can never truly be known by anyone, and that religions (including Christianity) are just systems by which people pursue such knowledge.
Its also interesting to note that Alistair Crowley, a self professed warlock, blood drinker, and man of perverse inclinations, was a member of the order of the Knights Templar, as well as of other Masonic orders. He taught his followers that they should practice speaking backwards (how one does this is unclear) and this appears related to the Masonic practice of interpreting the pronunciation of the "tertragrammaton" backwards (which they claim comes from cabbalistic tradition; see "Symbolism of Freemasonry" by Albert G. Mackey, published by Clark and Maynard in 1869 and available for Kindle or in pdf.)

Dodo_David said:
That claim is a myth that Masonic historians have debunked. [Reference]
The editor locked me out of my own post so I'll continue here.

Speculative Freemasonry has its origin in operative Freemasonry and if you'll take the time to examine its works, you'll find that Masons are largely consumed with building "strong towers," lasting edifices, fortresses. Even though they may make use of biblical truth in their constructs, the mortar of their edifices is of the inconsistency of lies, so ultimately every edifice is little more than a "house of cards" ready to fall. So it is with the nation they built as a "grand experiment in freedom." In the U.S.A. we like to think that our notions of freedom and equality are born of biblical teaching, yet our Master taught us: 34. Jesus answered them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. 35. "And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. 36. "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. John 8:34-36
Any nation that makes as its basis the premise of man's right to freedom and equality without an accompanying and abiding faith in Jesus Christ as the Son of the living God is doomed to failure from the start, because freedom is not the natural state of man, but rather man is governed by slavery to base instinct, desire, ungodly impulse, and all things called sin.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
It's difficult to have any kind of productive conversation with somebody who sees all of history through the prism of Masonic conspiracies. The Masonic Order wasn't the only thing going on at the founding of this country.

MichaelH

Nov 28, 2013
This Vale Of Tears said:
It's difficult to have any kind of productive conversation with somebody who sees all of history through the prism of Masonic conspiracies. The Masonic Order wasn't the only thing going on at the founding of this country.
Well............ I am reading the original question, all the post and I think the question about America becoming evil would be valid if America at one time was the super God shinning example for the Earth. America never has been, and we can start with Indians from our arrival and just go from there.

In high ranking offices right now God has people that hear and serve him despite the others that do not.

America is blessed not because of Government, it's because of us his People. It will continue to be that way as long as we are here and doing what we are suppose to be doing.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
MichaelH said:
Well............ I am reading the original question, all the post and I think the question about America becoming evil would be valid if America at one time was the super God shinning example for the Earth. America never has been, and we can start with Indians from our arrival and just go from there.

In high ranking offices right now God has people that hear and serve him despite the others that do not.

America is blessed not because of Government, it's because of us his People. It will continue to be that way as long as we are here and doing what we are suppose to be doing.
Since it's very probable that I'm the only Indian in this conversation, let me worry about human rights violations or lack thereof against my people. Needless to say, this was a very big country in the 17th century, so no land was "stolen" from us simply by Europeans coming here. It wasn't until 2 centuries later that we were systematically displaced from our lands. Nearly all the PC garbage you were taught about relations between Red and White man is either highly distorted or outright false. Go ahead and test me on this.

And two, to say that America was never a shining example shows a contempt you have for this country that I don't share, in spite of the title of this thread and its subject matter. We stopped the fascists, the Nazis, the Imperial Japanese, and brought down the Evil Empire of the Soviet Union. We did this because we are an exceptional country with a unique regard toward human liberty. We have been a force for righteousness in this world and I won't allow this country to be slandered otherwise.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Vale Of Tears said:
Since it's very probable that I'm the only Indian in this conversation, let me worry about human rights violations or lack thereof against my people. Needless to say, this was a very big country in the 17th century, so no land was "stolen" from us simply by Europeans coming here. It wasn't until 2 centuries later that we were systematically displaced from our lands. Nearly all the PC garbage you were taught about relations between Red and White man is either highly distorted or outright false. Go ahead and test me on this.

And two, to say that America was never a shining example shows a contempt you have for this country that I don't share, in spite of the title of this thread and its subject matter. We stopped the fascists, the Nazis, the Imperial Japanese, and brought down the Evil Empire of the Soviet Union. We did this because we are an exceptional country with a unique regard toward human liberty. We have been a force for righteousness in this world and I won't allow this country to be slandered otherwise.
There were Nazis in America before WWII, they were called "the bund." There are still Nazi's in America today. We put an end to Hitler's regime, but modern Germany has spent years subjugating their European neighbors economically (as suggested in Mein Kampf.) We put an end to Imperial Japan by burning two of Japan's largest cities into piles of ashen radioactive rubble, but allowed them to be the first nation to destroy the dominance of the American automobile manufacturers in the world markets. There were men practicing eugenics in America prior to Hitler's attempts to create a master race (some of which was carried out upon reservation lands in the form of hysterectomies performed upon healthy young native American women. Are you saying that this didn't happen?) This is still going on today in the form of "Planned Parenthood" (most of the abortions performed in the USA today are among non white minorities and individuals from the lower economic strata.)
How brightly did America's light shine during those years when it was legal to own human beings and to buy them and sell them at a whim and for profit? How brightly did that light shine after the civil war with "Jim Crow laws" and the like? Where did the Monroe doctrine come from and the concept of manifest destiny? I don't think it was from the Bible.
How brightly did that light shine when American manufacturers were selling supplies to both sides of the conflicts of WWI prior to our involvement in it?
How brightly did that light shine when our own nation sunk the ship called "the Maine" in order to start another war for our own benefit?
How brightly did that light shine when we stole the state of Texas from Mexico? (You know there was a reason that the Mexican government released convicts from prison and gave them the lands where Tijuana and Mexicali now stand.)
We've boldly led the way in the Abortion industry, the Arms industry, the Pornography industry, the drug industry (and the legal ones have become nearly as dangerous as the illegal ones), were we being that bright light to the nations of the world in these things?
Christians in this nation have been responsible for many wonderful things, but often in spite of the nation, not because of it. If we are world leaders, then consider that the world is Satan's dominion and what does that make us?

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
This Vale Of Tears said:
Point is well taken. My only disagreement is your argument that we never were a good nation (saying it never did exist). I think we were and that WWII is the height of it; we did a really good thing there. But even then, the political expediency you spoke of was a factor. We were so eager to end the war with Japan quickly that we dropped highly destructive bombs on the most dense population centers in Japan. That means civilians and thousands of them. I still get sick when I hear Americans defending this action. We didn't choose a military target, and contrary to popular belief we weren't targeting factories making war munitions. Our choice was based on the density of civilian population, how we could kill as many Japs as we could.
USA was once a good nation? When was that?

Was it during the early 20th century when Federal laws and edicts began to suppress the labor movement in favor of industrial potentates? When banking became centralized for the sole purpose of enslaving every working man and woman in the nation? When American hegemony began to spread across the Pacific and into S.A.?

Was it during the 19th century when the Federal government exercised a policy of GENOCIDE against Native Americans? (This policy was actually admired by Adolph Hitler who invented his own racial scapegoats.) It is convenient, I think, for those who worship the striped flag of America to forget the crimes perpetrated in the name of the Republic - for purposes of commercial profit.

Was it during the centuries of slavery and bondage of African peoples that only a judgment of God in the form of a terrible civil war could break?

Or perhaps it was during the enlightened period of the late 20th century when the murder of unborn children was legalized, when American military aggression in Asia reached its peak or when Federally sponsored acts of assassination and coup replaced legally elected democratic governments with fascist dictators?(*)

The United States is becoming a fascist police state - exactly that which we have promoted throughout the world for more than a hundred years.

Do you really think God will wink at this and favor American policy any more?
If God is God, then He cannot - will not.

IF GOD DOES NOT JUDGE AMERICA HE WILL HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

It is time and past time for those who know and love Christ to take a long hard look at the government and culture in which we live. It is time to repent and make peace with God. Judgment is coming and the only safe place will be in the arms of our eternal savior - not wrapped in some blood stained hypocritical flag.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

(*) I personally worked with a team of Navy SEALS to assist in the overthrow of the Chilean government in 1973. President Allende was legally elected by a majority of the people, but because he was a Communist the US government decided to replace him with Pinochet - a brutal fascist dictator if ever there was one.

tom55

Love your neighbor as yourself
Sep 9, 2013
[email protected]

I suppose if I only focused on and told everyone about the bad things my spouse, children, friends or even you have done in your life everyone would think all of you are bad people. The good of this country far out weigh the bad. Tell me which country is better?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
tom55 said:
[email protected]

I suppose if I only focused on and told everyone about the bad things my spouse, children, friends or even you have done in your life everyone would think all of you are bad people. The good of this country far out weigh the bad. Tell me which country is better?
Maybe rjp has an answer for you, but I can certainly think of a few countries that don't have long records of internal abuse or international violence (at least until our country or one of the other great colonial powers had their influence.) The truth of the matter is that nations rise and fall, empires grow through aggression and violence, and in the end only Christ's kingdom will be a genuinely righteous one (and we have yet to see it's fullness upon the Earth.) Whenever a people place a high value on peace and non aggression, they typically disappear from the face of the Earth.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
"Its also interesting to note that Alistair Crowley, a self professed warlock, blood drinker, and man of perverse inclinations, was a member of the order of the Knights Templar, as well as of other Masonic orders. He taught his followers that they should practice speaking backwards (how one does this is unclear) and this appears related to the Masonic practice of interpreting the pronunciation of the "tertragrammaton" backwards (which they claim comes from cabbalistic tradition; see "Symbolism of Freemasonry" by Albert G. Mackey, published by Clark and Maynard in 1869 and available for Kindle or in pdf.)"

Michael,

I read this and now see another piece of the puzzle. If you look at the illuminati symbolism thread I was talking about Jay-z and what one of his songs said played backwards(&forward) On one of his pictures he has on a hoodie that says "do what thou wilt" which is a Crowley(demonic) expression I believe.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
tom55 said:
[email protected]

You misunderstand the point I am trying to make.

"Christ does not vindicate a race or a nation. It is the sovereignty of God which is vindicated."
- Reinhold Neibuhr

As a Christian my ultimate allegiance is to God in Christ Jesus who sustains me, saves me, and gives me hope for a righteous future IN HIS COUNTRY. Christ does not justify ANY empire regardless of the propaganda value its own gullible citizens tend to accept. Read the Bible and learn how God judged the nation of Israel.

There is and ought to be a very dark line separating one's political citizenship as opposed to a living relationship in the Kingdom of God. As the line becomes indistinct error, wickedness and sin creep in. The precepts of God, which are not subject to popular vote, gradually erode into the darkness of hedonistic national policy. The name of God becomes a thing of derision. The mercy of God falls into disrepute. The fear of God, which is the beginning of all human wisdom, disappears from the land and the nation dies.

[SIZE=.75em]"Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."[/SIZE]
- Prov. 29:18

I will not attempt to answer your question as to which nation on earth is the best because top-dog in that regard is mostly subjective. I can quote statistics which prove America is sinking to third world status in nearly every category except military supremacy(1), financial influence(2) and global arrogance(3), but such comparisons will only muddy the water. Christians are called to hold Christ and the precepts of God in highest regard in their minds, in their hearts and in their daily activities. We are NOT called to justify crimes and dishonor in the name of Jesus. We are called to oppose them or at the very least to identify them for what they are - sin and rebellion against God.

I was born in America and can remember freedoms lost. I am white, which means I have a very skewed view of what living in America really means. I have served in the military (two deployments to the middle east, one to GITMO and one to S.A.(4)) with honor. I have sat in churches where the ideals and creed and the preaching of the very Word of God has become diluted with the pollution of modern American culture. Jesus has NEVER let me down. American culture and political reality does so nearly every day.

The reality of life in the USA in the twenty first century is that every man and woman, boy and girl is coming face to face with one unavoidable fact. Choose God and the right living He directs or choose hedonistic hypocritical pleasure demanded by the culture we live in.

[SIZE=.75em] “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."[/SIZE]
- Mathew 6:24

Choose wisely, but don't try to convince yourself that the stars and stripes or any flag for that matter is pure and unstained and worthy of worship. It isn't. Therein lies the problem American Christians face.

America has denied God, hates God and has told God in no uncertain terms to hit the road. I know it. You know it. Even scoffers know it. Tell me then what reality America may thus expect from the hand of God? Will God bless America? I think not. God is not an American.

IF GOD DOES NOT JUDGE AMERICA HE WILL HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

(1) Military supremacy is eroding at a pace greater than most suspect. In violation of US law, parts for many weapon systems critical for defense are now manufactured by foreign countries. If China, for example, decides it doesn't like US policy it can simply cut off military spare parts. In fact, something like that happened in the summer of 2013 when the US and its western allies lost a war with Russia over Syria. Putin won without firing a shot. Unfortunately, we can look forward to more scenarios like that.

(2) American financial power is about to collapse. Since 16 September 1985, when the Commerce Department announced that the United States had become a debtor nation, America and its western allies have been promoting a financial empire based upon nothing but debt. Many suspect the bubble will soon collapse of its own weight.

(3) American international hegemony is hated everywhere. It promotes industrial slavery even to the abuse of children working in factories, pollution and underpaid workers. It builds chains of indebtedness for governments and even our own citizens. Yet Americans remain oblivious to all these things and continue to wallow in the fantasy that there is nothing wrong. This is absurdity and hypocrisy of a kind that can only lead to national disaster.

(4) My duties required me to support Navy Seals in their effort to overthrow the democratically elected government of Chili in 1973. It replaced President Allende with the murderous fascist dictator Pinocet. At that point in my life, as a Christian, I witnessed first hand the hypocrisy of US propaganda that has led Americans for decades to believe that US policy was to promote Democracy. It doesn't. With the exception of WWI & WWII, it never has.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mr.Bride said:
"Its also interesting to note that Alistair Crowley, a self professed warlock, blood drinker, and man of perverse inclinations, was a member of the order of the Knights Templar, as well as of other Masonic orders. He taught his followers that they should practice speaking backwards (how one does this is unclear) and this appears related to the Masonic practice of interpreting the pronunciation of the "tertragrammaton" backwards (which they claim comes from cabbalistic tradition; see "Symbolism of Freemasonry" by Albert G. Mackey, published by Clark and Maynard in 1869 and available for Kindle or in pdf.)"

Michael,

I read this and now see another piece of the puzzle. If you look at the illuminati symbolism thread I was talking about Jay-z and what one of his songs said played backwards(&forward) On one of his pictures he has on a hoodie that says "do what thou wilt" which is a Crowley(demonic) expression I believe.
Back when I was in High school, a friend of mine who shared an interest in horror movies and things occult, played a number of songs backwards using a turn table and "vinyl" record albums. These included some Led Zeppelin and Beatles albums. There were a number of peculiar and intelligible things that you can hear when you do this, but people just laughed about it and called the stuff a "publicity stunt." On the Magical Mystery Tour album, on one cut, there was a phrase (when played backwards), "Paul is dead, miss him, miss him, miss him." At that time there was a rumor going around that Paul McCartney died in an automobile accident and that the Beatles' promoters found a look alike to carry on. It was kind of a silly rumor, but it didn't hurt record sales. Now I know a little more about free masonry than I did back then, and it turns out that the free Masons have a ritual that represents death and resurrection for initiates and is supposed to signal a new life following Masonic precepts. Free Masonry has a strong emphasis on the performance of good works in a public way (the more perverse things are of a private nature) and I suspect that Sir Paul, some time before he was Knighted, was initiated and probably gave up some of the more racy and seamier habits that the band had become accustomed to in their affluence. The rumor was probably a reflection of that change and initiated by Paul's closest associates.
One of the members of Led Zeppelin purchased the mansion that belonged to Crowley, I believe it was Jimmy Paige, and yes Crowley promoted the saying "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."
One of the more bizarre modern examples of "backward speak" that I've been introduced to was actually from a U-tube video from campaign speeches of our current president. Most people would say that it was sheer coincidence, but if you have a microphone on your computer or one that you can attach for recording, record the phrase "yes, we can" with the recorder accessory. Say it slow or fast, change the emphasis to different syllables, it really doesn't matter. Play it backwards (a standard option!) and listen to the "backward speak." Its freaky weird, but I was told that the slogan came from some Mexican labor campaign or something like that, and importing it to his campaign was probably just a way to connect to a large voting block.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
I have seen the "yes, we can" thing a while back. My viewpoint is that the devil knows what words to give his own. I mean we can say that same thing but it wouldn't be from our heart. Their just words until said by the right person. At the right time. They said "yes, we can" which was a lie. We can do nothing apart from God. And when you think about what their saying you can discern easily that something is not right with that. If the word Pepsi soda can means something the enemy will get somebody prominent to start saying it for a much bigger purpose. The enemy is just slow-walking the masses with this kind of stuff. Weakening their minds to the point where they accept anything. Turning themselves into slave. And this is backwards and perverse. They won't accept Jesus Christ but they'll accept a man who comes in his own name.(anti-christ)
Blessings

P.S. If you get a chance check that Jay-z song out. Don't know how to find it exactly. I guess you can type in preacher exposes Jay-z on YouTube. I mean this thing is clear as day. It'll help you make sense of how brainwashed people are. Especially the young, black folk. Keep in mind the song is saying he going to chase lucifer out of the earth played normally.(listen to the first part played normal)

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mr.Bride said:
I have seen the "yes, we can" thing a while back. My viewpoint is that the devil knows what words to give his own. I mean we can say that same thing but it wouldn't be from our heart. Their just words until said by the right person. At the right time. They said "yes, we can" which was a lie. We can do nothing apart from God. And when you think about what their saying you can discern easily that something is not right with that. If the word Pepsi soda can means something the enemy will get somebody prominent to start saying it for a much bigger purpose. The enemy is just slow-walking the masses with this kind of stuff. Weakening their minds to the point where they accept anything. Turning themselves into slave. And this is backwards and perverse. They won't accept Jesus Christ but they'll accept a man who comes in his own name.(anti-christ)
Blessings

P.S. If you get a chance check that Jay-z song out. Don't know how to find it exactly. I guess you can type in preacher exposes Jay-z on YouTube. I mean this thing is clear as day. It'll help you make sense of how brainwashed people are. Especially the young, black folk. Keep in mind the song is saying he going to chase lucifer out of the earth played normally.(listen to the first part played normal)
I'm actually convinced that everyone is by nature under the sway of the evil one, unless God gives them the gift of faith to believe Him. If a man isn't born again of the Spirit of God, he remains a creature of wrath: And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others. Ephesians 2:1-3
But God in His mercy and grace provided a Way from before the foundation of the Earth by which we might be saved and through which He could demonstrate those qualities: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He has made us accepted in the Beloved. Ephesians 1:3-6
While some men make a conscious choice to seek evil, those who are oblivious to spiritual truth are no less enslaved by their fallen nature; All need deliverance from destruction, but all may only receive such deliverance by God's grace: He has delivered us from the power of darkness and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. Colossians 1:13-14
I'll try to find the song that you've referenced, but I'm not surprised by much anymore; The longer that you walk with your eyes opened, the more you're going to see. The trick is to keep what you see from damaging your faith and more than a few stumble in this area. The best course is to stay focused on Jesus, but most of us are inclined to look about at everything that threatens until panic sets in.