Is Any Denomination Saved?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe that Christ came here to die for the sinless, or holy as you say?

Humans are not sinless.
No I did not say Christ died for the holy.

So why does Christ cherishes the lost sheep the most?

Scripture ?

And why would He leave the flock to minister to the lost sheep?

Why would you leave healthy child and tend to an unhealthy child?

So the flock He leaves behind to find those lost sheep, are they sinless?

No human is sinless. He seeks to heal.

Did Yeshua confirm the beliefs and denominations of people before He healed them?

You should take a theology course and learn physical healing is a Gift from the Lord God for believers and unbelievers.
Spiritual healing is a Gift from the Lord God for the heartfelt believers.

So while we were sinners, does He love us?

Yes.

Do we ever become "not sinners"?

Yes.

When does He stop loving us?

Don't know that He does.
But might speculate, iF He Forgets and remembers you no more.

And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Scripture says so. I believe Scripture.

All Christians are the sheep of Christ.
All Christians are the body of Christ.
All Christians are the children of God...
Family of God. All of us are working out our walk with Christ. That is between them and Christ.

Interesting.
And what about the guy who is Christian one day and not the next?

I will not ridicule God's process.

Me either. And FYI, The Lord God never mentioned Christian...
Jesus used the Term: Converted.

The Lord God specifically Taught...
Follow Him
Believe in the Lord God Almighty
Repent to the Lord God Almighty
Death willingly unto the Lord God
Forgiveness OF the Lord God
Salvation OF the Lord God
Born Again OF the Lord Gods Seed
Adoption OF the Lord God
Sealing OF the Lord God
Rising UP of His adopted sons;
In a Glorious Immortal body, Restored soul and Quickened spirit...aka..wholly holy.

Christian is a man-made term...devised by non-believers for believers and followers of Christ Jesus' teachings.

Believing men and following men "you call "Christians"...were called "disciples" "CAN and DO deflect and walk away."

John 6:
[66] From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

I trust that Christ will minister to their hearts and their faith. Not my pay grade to step in and second guess Christ.

Is it your "paygrade" to Believe and Speak the Lords Word...or a non- believers word?

And you should know, hate is not the Opposite of Love.
Hate is a Strong DIS-LIKE.

lol If you are going to educate me on the languages of the Bible you are going to have to study a little harder. There are translations of the Bible I prefer but I study at the language level and then there is the history. The New Testament was written in pagan languages. The writers were tasked with taken those languages....those words.....and using them to convey Christian meanings. At times they would modify the definitions of Greek words to suite their purpose. Simply put....
If a Roman told you he hated you, it meant...a burning heartfelt hate...detest....and you were abominable. Death was about to become you.
If the Christians writers used the same word in the scriptures, sometimes it meant.....undesirable. But not always, try looking up all of the NT scriptures that contain the word hate and see if like-less or dislikes fits.

You can study languages all you please.

God IS Love.
God has no Opposite.
God LOVES the World, which IS everything that IS "IN" the World.
And God HATES every "Darkness" that IS "OF" the World.

John 15:
[14] I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Jesus is NOT "OF" the World.
Jesus IS the LIGHT "OF" the World.
And so "ALSO" are "Converted humans", the light "OF" world.

(PS...it really doesn't require a theology course to Learn the Truth.)

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humans are not sinless.
No I did not say Christ died for the holy.

Scripture ?

[QUOTEAnd why would He leave the flock to minister to the lost sheep?

Why would you leave healthy child and tend to an unhealthy child?

No human is sinless. He seeks to heal.

You should take a theology course and learn physical healing is a Gift from the Lord God for believers and unbelievers.
Spiritual healing is a Gift from the Lord God for the heartfelt believers.

Yes.

Yes.

Don't know that He does.
But might speculate, iF He Forgets and remembers you no more.

Scripture says so. I believe Scripture.

Interesting.
And what about the guy who is Christian one day and not the next?

Me either. And FYI, The Lord God never mentioned Christian...
Jesus used the Term: Converted.

The Lord God specifically Taught...
Follow Him
Believe in the Lord God Almighty
Repent to the Lord God Almighty
Death willingly unto the Lord God
Forgiveness OF the Lord God
Salvation OF the Lord God
Born Again OF the Lord Gods Seed
Adoption OF the Lord God
Sealing OF the Lord God
Rising UP of His adopted sons;
In a Glorious Immortal body, Restored soul and Quickened spirit...aka..wholly holy.

Christian is a man-made term...devised by non-believers for believers and followers of Christ Jesus' teachings.

Believing men and following men "you call "Christians"...were called "disciples" "CAN and DO deflect and walk away."

John 6:
[66] From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

Is it your "paygrade" to Believe and Speak the Lords Word...or a non- believers word?

And you should know, hate is not the Opposite of Love.
Hate is a Strong DIS-LIKE.

You can study languages all you please.

God IS Love.
God has no Opposite.
God LOVES the World, which IS everything that IS "IN" the World.
And God HATES every "Darkness" that IS "OF" the World.

John 15:
[14] I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Jesus is NOT "OF" the World.
Jesus IS the LIGHT "OF" the World.
And so "ALSO" are "Converted humans", the light "OF" world.

Glory to God,
Taken[/QUOTE]
Scripture ?

You have to be kidding me!

Christian is a man-made term..
You will find that most terms are man-made.

People think they are better than God so they take up the practice of judging....condemning....so much that I think we should make it a Union position.

If you pick up the Holy Bible and read it like the latest edition of the Sunday Paper....your beliefs will be flawed.
If you do not know the language, there will be people out there that will try to twist the scriptures and play on your ignorance of the language.
If you do not know the history of it, you will not know the context of it.
If you do not know the culture, what they say can be taken out of context.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Oligos,

One does not have to leave the Church to find the truth in Christ, for the Truth is found in her teachings.
For 'we have the mind of Christ' is a communal 'we'. Christ and His Church are one!

The "Man-made Churches", with an Authorative Cleric over "That" Church...time and time again have been discovered...
Clerics are not immune from preaching False Claims.

The True Church is Christs Church within a man...not made of sticks and stone.

Any spirit calling one out of the Church is not the Holy Spirit.

Out of Christ's Church...true, IF that were possible.
Out of corrupt man-made churches....it IS most assuredly the Holy Spirit calling a man out of that church.

The Holy Spirit calls us to unity, not division:

The Holy Spirit most assuredly calls men to Divide:
With Him, ARE the divided, SET APART, from ALL Against Him.

No we are not called out of the Church, but out of the world and the land of confusion...

Defining the meaning of "the Church" is paramount!
Christ's Spiritual Church...no, men are not "called out of Christ's Spiritual Church".
Man-made churches...yes, men CAN and are called out, of some of those churches.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture ?

Cop-out. You said Christ "cherishes MOST" the lost sheep...

If you do not know where that is in Scripture, just say so.

You will find that most terms are man-made.

Thanks for your irrelevant general analogy...
When the point was: Jesus' Teaching of Specifically Being MADE "Converted" by the Power of God.

People think they are better than God so they take up the practice of judging....condemning....so much that I think we should make it a Union position.

Bologny-
It IS a persons judgement to choose whom "they" WILL or will not be yoked with.
And FYI, Earthly people were not given the power to condemn other Earthly people.
[/QUOTE]

If you pick up the Holy Bible and read it like the latest edition of the Sunday Paper....

That's your analogy.
Personally, I believe;
Some people:
* Don't read the Sunday paper.
* Some read from start to finish.
* Some read only particular sections.
* Some skip around reading what catches their interest.
* Some only read the Headlines.
* Some read opinion editorials as Fact.

Personally I wouldn't compare reading the Sunday newspaper to Reading Scripture.

your beliefs will be flawed.

Your analogy is irrelevant...since it is in no response to anyone saying that reading the Sunday newspaper "was" a fruitful method to read Scripture.

If you do not know the language, there will be people out there that will try to twist the scriptures and play on your ignorance of the language.

I am fully aware of "people out there"... and never once said, I Learn or yield to "People out there".

If you do not know the history of it, you will not know the context of it.
If you do not know the culture, what they say can be taken out of context.

Well aware of the importance of History...
Nothing new under the sun!

Well aware of Context, which does and does not apply to me and WHY.

Well aware of cultures...Acceptable to men and God and not acceptable to men and God.

So what was the point of your lecture when I said nothing about ignoring Scriptures, history, context, or cultures?

I asked you to provide Scripture of the lost tribes being the Lords "MOST Cherished".

Glory to God.
Taken

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you do not know where that is in Scripture, just say so.

Thanks for your irrelevant general analogy...
When the point was: Jesus' Teaching of Specifically Being MADE "Converted" by the Power of God.

Bologny-
And FYI, Earthly people were not given the power to condemn other Earthly people.

That's your analogy.
Personally, I believe;
Some people:

Personally I wouldn't compare reading the Sunday newspaper to Reading Scripture.

Your analogy is irrelevant...since it is in no response to anyone saying that reading the Sunday newspaper "was" a fruitful method to read Scripture.

I am fully aware of "people out there"... and never once said, I Learn or yield to "People out there".

Well aware of cultures...Acceptable to men and God and not acceptable to men and God.

So what was the point of your lecture when I said nothing about ignoring Scriptures, history, context, or cultures?

I asked you to provide Scripture of the lost tribes being the Lords "MOST Cherished".

Glory to God.
Taken[/QUOTE]
Scripture ?
If you do not know where that is in Scripture, just say so

Cop-out...no...just cannot believe you do not know or cannot find it.
Matthew 18:12–14 and Luke 15:3–7

Again, most languages and terms are man-made.....Jewish...Christian....Trinity....Old Testament....New Testament.
Jesus' Teaching of Specifically Being MADE "Converted" by the Power of God. <<< Find that exact phrase in the scriptures....I would say that is a Taken term.

Bologny-

You wear me out....is this how your brain works? Free-will of course! But we are talking about other Christians, our brothers and sisters in Christ.
Mark 9:38-45
John said to Him, “Teacher, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we tried to prevent him because he was not following us.” But Jesus said, “Do not hinder him, for there is no one who will perform a miracle in My name, and be able soon afterward to speak evil of Me. For he who is not against us is for us. For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because of your name as followers of Christ, truly I say to you, he will not lose his reward.

“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe to stumble, it would be better for him if, with a heavy millstone hung around his neck, he had been cast into the sea. If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life crippled, than, having your two hands, to go into hell, into the unquenchable fire, where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched. If your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life lame, than, having your two feet, to be cast into hell,

Matthew 15:13-14
But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father did not plant shall be uprooted. Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. And if a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit.” Matthew 7:13-14
Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.
Ignorance maybe bliss, but it should not be a religion.

• I asked you to provide Scripture of the lost tribes being the Lords "MOST Cherished".
lol We were talking about lost sheep, not lost tribes

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's your analogy.
Personally, I believe;
Some people:

Glory to God.
Taken
Scripture ?

Again, most languages and terms are man-made.....Jewish...Christian....Trinity....Old Testament....New Testament.
Jesus' Teaching of Specifically Being MADE "Converted" by the Power of God. <<< Find that exact phrase in the scriptures....I would say that is a Taken term.

Bologny-

You wear me out....is this how your brain works? Free-will of course! But we are talking about other Christians, our brothers and sisters in Christ.
John said to Him, “Teacher, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we tried to prevent him because he was not following us.” But Jesus said, “Do not hinder him, for there is no one who will perform a miracle in My name, and be able soon afterward to speak evil of Me. For he who is not against us is for us. For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because of your name as followers of Christ, truly I say to you, he will not lose his reward.

“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe to stumble, it would be better for him if, with a heavy millstone hung around his neck, he had been cast into the sea. If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life crippled, than, having your two hands, to go into hell, into the unquenchable fire, where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched. If your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life lame, than, having your two feet, to be cast into hell,

But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father did not plant shall be uprooted. Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. And if a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit.” Matthew 7:13-14
Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

• I asked you to provide Scripture of the lost tribes being the Lords "MOST Cherished".
lol We were talking about lost sheep, not lost tribes[/QUOTE]

It is very difficult FOLLOWING your replys fragmented with my post. I don't use a computer with the luxury of quickly rearranging your posts and my replys and keyboard ease.
(it leaves an ongoing mess as seen here.)

The Scriptures you posted are not saying; the Lost SHEEP are the Lords MOST cherished.

It's a simple lesson in recovering / finding what is yours, but had become lost...and the joy of finding what had been lost.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture does not say Simon Peter was in Rome.
Scripture does not say Simon Peter taught in Rome.
That's NOT what I asked you.
I asked:
a) Was Peter IN Rome?
b) Did Peter TEACH in Rome?

The Black Plague of the 14th century is not documented in Scripture. Are YOU saying that it DIDN'T happen??
The Protestant Reformation is not documented in Scripture. Are YOU saying that it DIDN'T happen??
The Revolutionary War is not documented in Scripture. Are YOU saying that it DIDN'T happen??

Do you see the idiocy of the claim that it HAS to be in Scripture to be true?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture ?

Bologny-

lol We were talking about lost sheep, not lost tribes

It is very difficult FOLLOWING your replys fragmented with my post. I don't use a computer with the luxury of quickly rearranging your posts and my replys and keyboard ease.

The Scriptures you posted are not saying; the Lost SHEEP are the Lords MOST cherished.

It's a simple lesson in recovering / finding what is yours, but had become lost...and the joy of finding what had been lost.

Glory to God,
Taken[/QUOTE]
It is structured, highlighted, organized. Need smoke signals? Neon? Concentrate....

No it is much more than that....although it is simple. Try reading it again slowly.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's NOT what I asked you.
I asked:
a) Was Peter IN Rome?
b) Did Peter TEACH in Rome?

Short memory?
I believe Scripture.

The Black Plague of the 14th century is not documented in Scripture. Are YOU saying that it DIDN'T happen??

Scripture specifically speaks of Plagues.

The Protestant Reformation is not documented in Scripture. Are YOU saying that it DIDN'T happen??

Scripture specifically speaks of Turning away from false teachers.

The Revolutionary War is not documented in Scripture. Are YOU saying that it DIDN'T happen??

Scriptures specifically speaks of Wars.

Do you see the idiocy of the claim that it HAS to be in Scripture to be true?

You are speaking of a specific Biblical character who was specifically told what TO DO and specifically told what NOT TO DO...

And the very specific thing he was TOLD NOT TO DO..."you claim" without Scriptural Support, this person did specifically what he was Told NOT TO DO.

I do not agree with you.

Do you believe Simon Peter...

1) started a Church IN Rome?
2) if so, did he stay and Become Bishop of that Church?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Glory to God,
Taken
It is structured, highlighted, organized. Need smoke signals? Neon? Concentrate....

No it is much more than that....although it is simple. Try reading it again slowly.[/QUOTE]

It does not say or interpret to what you said.

It is not a mystery; recovering what WAS yours, IS a greater joy then receiving something that WAS not yours to begin with.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture specifically speaks of Plagues.
NOT the Black Plague of the 14th century . . .
Scripture specifically speaks of Turning away from false teachers.
NOT the Protestant Revolt of the 16th Century . . .
Scriptures specifically speaks of Wars.
NOT the American Revolution of the 18th century . . .
You are speaking of a specific Biblical character who was specifically told what TO DO and specifically told what NOT TO DO...
And the very specific thing he was TOLD NOT TO DO..."you claim" without Scriptural Support, this person did specifically what he was Told NOT TO DO.
I do not agree with you.

Do you believe Simon Peter...
1) started a Church IN Rome?
2) if so, did he stay and Become Bishop of that Church?
Peter wasn't an historical character?? You're saying that he ONLY existed in the Bible??
That's utter nonsense.

The writings of the Early Church testify to the facts that Peter started the Church in Rome along with Paul.
Peter was Bishop of Rome and appointed Linus as his successor.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No it is much more than that....although it is simple. Try reading it again slowly.

It does not say or interpret to what you said.

It is not a mystery; recovering what WAS yours, IS a greater joy then receiving something that WAS not yours to begin with.[/QUOTE]
Greater joy! Greater joy in heaven and earth than for those that are already saved. Its not like finding your watch. I usually do not like neon but if I have to take you to school...

And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’ I tell you that in the same way, there will be
more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.

What do you think? If any man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go and search for the one that is straying? If it turns out that he finds it, truly I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine which have not gone astray. So it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones perish.

Actually in context the point is all Christians are important, all are our brothers and sisters in Christ. That is a simple truth and the basics of understanding Christianity and Christ's spirit. But even beyond that....and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world....But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. It is the most elementary of understandings that Christians should love and embrace each either. Because God's love is not confined to Christians...God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son...I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance.

Now the understanding that God loves everyone may be over your head, but at least try to grasp the truth that God loves all Christians, and if you abide in Him, you should too.

Reactions: Philip James

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOT the Black Plague of the 14th century . . .

NOT the Protestant Revolt of the 16th Century . . .

NOT the American Revolution of the 18th century . . .

So the Bible didn't come with a calendar with imprinted dates...it still FORETOLD of things to come.

Peter wasn't an historical character??

Yep he was, surely you shouldn't have to ask that!

You're saying that he ONLY existed in the Bible??

Nope, I didn't say that.

That's utter nonsense.

Sure is, like most of the other things you say.

The writings of the Early Church testify to the facts that Peter started the Church in Rome along with Paul.
Peter was Bishop of Rome and appointed Linus as his successor.

What TESTAMENT is that Testimony found in?
The Catholic Testament? Along with all the other things you claim, but which can not be VERIFIED anywhere in Scripture?

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What TESTAMENT is that Testimony found in?
The Catholic Testament? Along with all the other things you claim, but which can not be VERIFIED anywhere in Scripture?
Since when do the facts of history must be verified in Scripture to be true? Another man made tradition?
Peter and Paul started the church in Rome. That is a fact, not a "Catholic Testimony". Linus succeeded Peter, that too is a fact. Your only "testimony" is a fabrication of the historical facts because historical facts conflict with your man made version of the early church, you are forced to invent your own "facts".

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grailhunter -
"Now the understanding that God loves everyone may be over your head,"
[/QUOTE]

Your snide and unfounded remark is typical of a person who cannot use the merits of Scripture as evidence of his claims.

Maybe one day you will stop puffing yourself up about who loves you and start trusting to Love the Lord Gods Doctrine above your own doctrine.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since when do the facts of history must be verified in Scripture to be true?
Another man made tradition?
Peter and Paul started the church in Rome. That is a fact, not a "Catholic Testimony". Linus succeeded Peter, that too is a fact. Your only "testimony" is a fabrication of the historical facts because historical facts conflict with your man made version of the early church, you are forced to invent your own "facts".
Since when do the facts of history must be verified in Scripture to be true?

BOL was the one Challenging historical facts of men's acts not being in Scripture...
Go ask him your question!

Peter and Paul started the church in Rome. That is a fact...

"The CHURCH" ?

"THE" Church Scripturally speaking "IS" Christ's Church and the History of "Christ's Church". "IS" Verified IN Scripture.
WHO Jesus SENT WHERE, and TO DO WHAT,"IS" Verified IN Scripture.

Verified in Scripture;
Since you appeal to historical FACTS of men...
Jews in Rome...had not known; Jesus was the Jews Christ Messiah...or Jesus had chosen Paul to Minister to The Jews IN Rome.

Verified in Scripture & Roman history;
FACT is: there WAS a SIMON in Rome. He WAS a Preacher. The Roman Gentiles exalted him to STATUS of a god, (In Truth for his sorcery and magical abilities).

Paul went TO Rome.
Paul taught "Jesus IS the awaited Christ."
Paul taught "Christ Jesus'" Word in Rome.
Paul preached "Christ's" Word IS the New establishment of "Christ's Church".

Paul (along with disciples of Paul) established " Christ's Church in Rome".
(Paul's disciples...are men that helped Paul with His ministry...just like the other Apostles had disciples that helped Them.)

Simon (the Magician), Established, the Roman Gentile Church.

Simon Peter's commission, was TO:
1) seek lost Jews
2) seek the lost Tribes of Israel.
Witn a Prohibition:
3) NOT go by WAY of the Gentiles.

Perhaps history is obscure to you...
Rome was The HUB and Major City of Gentile Romans! Largely populated BY Gentile Romans, Controlled BY Gentile Roman Citizens...
And you teach... THAT Rome is precisely Where Simon Peter went to Convert Roman Gentile's TO "Christ's Church?

Facinating...
Since the "church in Rome" is a Gentile Roman church...with its own "Gentile holy father"...it's own doctrine (outside of Jesus' Doctrine)...and "NOT Verified", in The Word of God....(which IS Written in Documents of the historical documents,) the Lord God TAUGHT...TO TRUST!

You have been Expressly Clear...as all good CATHOLICS are taught, and DO Trust..."Catholic doctrine", OVER and Above The Lord Gods TRUTH and Doctrine and the necessity of Scriptural Verification for the TRUTH of "Christ's Established Church" IS ON:
"Jesus IS the Christ, the Son of the Living God"...
Opposed to YOUR Roman Gentile church...
THAT is built ON the pebble foundation of SIMON...

Linus succeeded Peter, that too is a fact.
Ah Linus...
Paul IN Rome..
Paul's disciples; where they were and those with Paul and then where they went:
Demas left and went to Thessolica
Crecens left and went to Galatia
Titus left and went to Dalmatia
Tychius left and went to Ephesus
Capus was in Troas
Erastus was in Cornith
Truophimus was in Milelum

And remaining with Paul in Rome?
1) the Apostle Luke.
2) And Brethren disciples:
* Eubulus
* Pudens
* Linus
* Claudia
(Implied, by naming, they being the Leaders of the Jewish community, Paul had already been teaching Christ Jesus' church),( as Verified in Scripture.)
* and all the rest of the Jewish brethrens

And Apostle Paul wrote to an other of his disciples...TIMOTHY...requesting Timothy to:
* Come To Rome
* To bring "MARK" also to Rome.
* To bring Paul's cloak, for winter weather.
* To bring the BOOKS.
* To bring the PARCHMENTS.

And WHAT was Paul "DOING" during the time he was requesting Timothy to come to Rome?

Teaching the ROMAN GENTILES, the Word of God!

Your only "testimony" is a fabrication of the historical facts because historical facts conflict with your man made version of the early church, you are forced to invent your own "facts".

Are you aware of WHAT cunning DECEIT "IS"?
It "IS" making "false Accusations" against an other...WHEN it "IS" the false accuser...who "IS" the one "DOING" the Deceitful act.

You make claims about Catholic Gentile Roman church history... that you can ONLY Verify...by text of Catholic Gentile Roman church history.

I make claims of Christ's Church History...that can Only be Verified By Gods Word, and the text history written and Specifically FOR Verification and Rebuke of False accusers and False Testimony.

Our different standing is clear...
Your doctrine is out of the mouth of Roman Gentile's, Verified in Gentile documents, that Gentile men Approved!

MY Doctrine is out of the Mouth of God, Verified in The texts, books, parchments, scrolls...that God Himself Approved!

You can trust to believe WHOM and whatever you choose. It is of NO consequence to me.

But seriously...you should reconsider, laying charges upon me, for your own Corruption...

God has a particular Wrath of His Vengence , for men who reek havoic against His sons.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think I am being rude?

Rude is tolerable.
Listening to you advocate false Gentile doctrines, is somewhere between comical, sad and expected.

You might what to consider why I am doing that.

Already KNOW.
Been warned, recognize straight off...when men "think" they have a victim, who can be swayed to embrace a false doctrine Over and Above Christ Jesus' Holy Doctrine.

Even recognize "your taught Catholic Methods"...
* Preach "YOUR Catholic Doctrine"
* IF they Agree, you might have a Catholic convert on the hook.
* Plummet them with your "Catholic Doctrine."

* If they reject your nonsense...
* Relentlessly call them names, Add in a Snarky attitude, make false accusations against them, repeat over and over, you're Right they're Wrong...

You are a minor player. BOL is A major pro of Catholic tactics. Read his posts and learn how a real "Good" Catholic attacks non-Catholics who have rejected his nonsense.

Don't worry about me...I have the Word of God...and Trust Gods Approved Verification.

Glory to God,
Taken

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rude is tolerable.
Listening to you advocate false Gentile doctrines, is somewhere between comical, sad and expected.

Already KNOW.
Been warned, recognize straight off...when men "think" they have a victim, who can be swayed to embrace a false doctrine Over and Above Christ Jesus' Holy Doctrine.

Even recognize "your taught Catholic Methods"...
* Preach "YOUR Catholic Doctrine"
* IF they Agree, you might have a Catholic convert on the hook.
* Plummet them with your "Catholic Doctrine."

* If they reject your nonsense...
* Relentlessly call them names, Add in a Snarky attitude, make false accusations against them, repeat over and over, you're Right they're Wrong...

You are a minor player. BOL is A major pro of Catholic tactics. Read his posts and learn how a real "Good" Catholic attacks non-Catholics who have rejected his nonsense.

Don't worry about me...I have the Word of God...and Trust Gods Approved Verification.

Glory to God,
Taken
I am not Catholic...but I understand that Christians should love one another. You can memorize the Bible, but if you do not know the Spirit of Christ, you are of no use to Him.
No, I do not have a good bedside manner for stupid. People run their mouth before engaging their brain. I have little patience for it.
The bulk of the deaths of all Christian history can be traced back to the ignorance you peddle. The fracturing of Christ's church is the work of people like you.
There is a lot of evil going on in the world and Christians should be united on that. But you serve evil and demonstrate the character of evil.....it is in your words....and your actions. Who knows the twisted concepts of judgment and condemnation that runs around in your head. You should be ashamed of yourself.
But you are not alone....I just wish they would unite and start their own denomination....call it the Condemnation Temple....but it would not last long, because they would eat each other like hungry wolves. No I am right! No I am Right! No I am right! I am sure it would be fun to watch.