Is Any Denomination Saved?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you serve evil
and demonstrate the character of evil.....it is in your words....and your actions.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Your convenience and TACTIC is noted...

A big mouth full of Accusations...Without ONE shred of Evidence to support your Accusations...

Quote MY WORDS ...of all your supposed "Evil" evidence.

But you are not alone....

WOW...old News! I know WHOM "I am With"...and it is Not a false accuser, such as you are.

Now aside from your unfounded false accusations...

Let's see what Kind of thing YOU wish for and Promote...out of YOUR mouth....

Almost mistook you for an Advocate of Gods Word...just kidding, was not fooled by you.

I just wish they would unite and start their own denomination....call it the Condemnation Temple....

I am sure it would be fun to watch.

You are "they". Puke!

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your convenience and TACTIC is noted...

A big mouth full of Accusations...Without ONE shred of Evidence to support your Accusations...

WOW...old News! I know WHOM "I am With"...and it is Not a false accuser, such as you are.

Now aside from your unfounded false accusations...

Let's see what Kind of thing YOU wish for and Promote...out of YOUR mouth....

Almost mistook you for an Advocate of Gods Word...just kidding, was not fooled by you.

You are "they". Puke!
The only reason you think there is not a shred of evidence is because you don't know history.
The reason that education is important.

Quote MY WORDS ...of all your supposed "Evil" evidence
Review the Thread...not hard to find...condemning other Christian is your theme, and apparently the spirit of your religion.

Like I said, consider forming a religion of condemnation. Birds of feather flock together. It would be fun to watch. Maybe you could write your own Bible....take the scriptures out that speak against judging and condemnation, and remove the scriptures pertaining to love.....re-write to suit yourself. God so loved to world He sent His Son to condemn it. You could call it the Condemner's Bible. Make it in the KJV format it has already had so many changes it is hard to count...The Adulterer's Bible, the Vinegar Bible, the wife hater's Bible, the Murmurer's Bible, you could make the Condemner's Bible.

We are not what we say we are, we are what we do. What good is knowing a religion, if Christ would stand against you.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only reason you think there is not a shred of evidence is because you don't know history.
The reason that education is important.

Education ha!
I am not speaking of history...I am speaking of Your Personal Accusations!

Did you come and reveal YOUR evidence for YOUR personal Accusations?

Nope. You came with more personal Accusations.

Not shocking...it's an expectation from a putz.

Get a mirror and vent your vile thoughts and personal Accusations at yourself. You bore me.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can copy everything you have said here.......it does not mean it would matter...Anyone that has been following this thread can read what you have written. And I agree....boring. I am for loving other Christians and you are not. Simple as that.
You think your religious beliefs are right....be sure to know there are others that think they are right and you are wrong.
The neat thing about little bubbles....there is so little to know....you can be the master of your own little bubble.
bye-bye

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all the different opinions here about salvation or being saved, it makes me wonder how many who have responded here have a clear understanding of being "BORN AGAIN"??

Do people even use that term "BORN AGAIN" anymore. I think it's somewhere in the bible
default_thumbup2.gif

Not a topic I would get too involved in, other than sharing a bit my own views, but certainly not try to push my views on anyone else, or get in a verbal battle over.

God bless you all today as God continues to watch over us and love us.
My name is OLIGOS

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grail hunters, looking for Jesus' CUP, as if their possession will elevate them with status and a hefty prize!

God has a CUP too...men don't even have to hunt for it...all who have made their false accusations Against those With the Lord God...will get to freely have what is IN Gods CUP! Think on that Grail hunters!

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all the different opinions here about salvation or being saved, it makes me wonder how many who have responded here have a clear understanding of being "BORN AGAIN"??

Do people even use that term "BORN AGAIN" anymore. I think it's somewhere in the bible
default_thumbup2.gif

Not a topic I would get too involved in, other than sharing a bit my own views, but certainly not try to push my views on anyone else, or get in a verbal battle over.

God bless you all today as God continues to watch over us and love us.
My name is OLIGOS

Yes, born Again is in Scripture. It is A Particular event of particular individuals who have Followed the Word of God and Elected to BECOME MADE born of God.

That ^ requires heartfelt belief of the individual and Confession of desire to receive God SEED.

God is Spirit.
Gods SEED IS Spiritual.
Gods SEED given an individual, is a Spiritual Act.
The individuals Natural spirit is cut off, (circumcised) out of his Heart.
The Individual is Spiritually given a New Heart, Gods Seed in the New Heart, and Births the individual a new (born Again) spirit, prepared to be Filled with Gods TRUTH.

And Agree ... (Saved soul and born Again of the Spirit is what Jesus called "Converted")

Which "men" have Changed to "mean" Christian. <--- a term which non-believers gave to men FOLLOWING and preaching Jesus' Teachings.

So the question IS:
What is a FOLLOWER of Jesus' Teachings Called...that-goes to a Christian church, hearing the Word of God..."Trying to DECIDE" what they BELIEVE...(like Jesus' Disciples did daily for 3 years...believing, doubting, believing, doubting)...an THIS individual (not having decided) is Called WHAT? And calling Themselves What? (By Today's acceptable standards))
A Christian!

So by today's acceptable standards ...
Christians Are the Converted AND uNconverted!

Which is a load of convoluted hogwash!

And BTW...has become the Most confusing and Ridiculous notion to the Ears of a Jew and BTW- Muslim...who bother to attempt to lend an Ear to individuals claiming they ARE "Christian".

There IS a Dividing Difference Between:
Those Individuals Hearing Jesus' Teachings ONLY...
and Individuals who have HAD their soul Restored (Saved), and their spirit Quickened (brought to life, (Born Again) by the Power, Authority and SEED of God.)
Regardless of what "Title" they claim for themselves or others.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the Bible didn't come with a calendar with imprinted dates...it still FORETOLD of things to come.
REALLY??
Show me where the Black Plague of the 14th century was foretold.
Show me where the Protestant Revolt of thge 16th century was foretold.
Show me where the Revolutionary War of the 18th century was foretold.

CHAPTER and VERSE, please . . .
Yep he was, surely you shouldn't have to ask that!
Nope, I didn't say that.

Sure is, like most of the other things you say.

What TESTAMENT is that Testimony found in?
The Catholic Testament? Along with all the other things you claim, but which can not be VERIFIED anywhere in Scripture?
Peter's presence in Rome is attested to by HISTORY and Historical documentation.

You have admitted that he was NOT only a Biblical character and that he REALLY existed in history - yet you DENY any history about him.
WHY is that??

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TAKEN my friend.
Been a believer in Christ 42 years. It was just a tongue in cheek comment,
but thanks for the reply.
Much appreciated.

All the best in Christ
My name is OLIGOS

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TAKEN my friend.
Been a believer in Christ 42 years. It was just a tongue in cheek comment,
but thanks for the reply.
Much appreciated.

All the best in Christ
My name is OLIGOS

You have disclosed on which side of the Division you stand.
Was not a lecture to you, but more of an opportunity aimed at those standing on the other side.

There is a fine divisional line between denominator and numerator...Some teach that line does not exist, ..You present no Preaching of confusion of blurring the line.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Seasoned by Grace

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TAKEN my friend.:)
I am well satisfied and at peace in my faith and my Lord, and have no desire to preach.

I find who I am with Christ quite satisfying, and that gives me great Joy.
I have no desire to be here and try to convince anyone I'm right and they are wrong.

To many here all ready think they know it all and even at 76 I'm still learning, so NO
I don't know it all and never will.
I find no joy in being contentious or "Wrangling" over Gods word as some here do.

God bless you in your daily life.
I'm headed for the gym.
My name is OLIGOS

Last edited:

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
..an THIS individual (not having decided) is Called

Hello Taken,
Historicaly these individuals were called 'hearers' as in:

The Spirit and the bride say, "Come." Let the hearer say, "Come." Let the one who thirsts come forward, and the one who wants it receive the gift of life-giving water

I believe the more common term today is 'catechumen'

Peace be with you!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me where the Black Plague of the 14th century was foretold.
Show me where the Protestant Revolt of thge 16th century was foretold.
Show me where the Revolutionary War of the 18th century was foretold.

CHAPTER and VERSE, please . . .
Plagues-
Rev 11:6

Revolt-Rejection-
2 Pet 1:16
Titus 1: 11, 1:13, 1:15

Wars
Matt 24:6
Luke 21: 9

If you are looking for what men have Named particular Events FORETOLD in Scripture...
Get a man-made history book!

Peter's presence in Rome is attested to by HISTORY and Historical documentation.

Apparently so you have heard...and apparently you Trust "your source," (regarding whom you call the Leader of sorts of Jesus' Apostles. )

That is entirely your choice...which I have the same FREEWILL to choose to completely disagree with you, as I have.

You have admitted that he was NOT only a Biblical character and that he REALLY existed in history -

Yep. I believe Several Simon's existed during Jesus' time on Earth...and even two of Jesus' chosen Disciples were named Simon...one keeping the name Simon and one, (son of Jonas), Given a Surname "Peter".

yet you DENY any history about him.

Well first of all, that is a lie.

I believe many things that pertain to Simon, surnamed Peter.

I choose to limit myself To information about Jesus' chosen Disciple Simon, surnamed Peter, to that which can be Verified by my chosen Source...

My limit is my Standard.
MY trustworthy source is Scripture.

I do not require your input for my standards and Source.

You are welcome to reveal "any Scripture," that speaks of Simon, surnamed Peter, being sent to Rome, summoned to Rome, being in Rome.

My source is quite Clear, Simon, surnamed Peter, Served Christ Jesus, and Went and Did according to Christ Jesus' Will and Direction.

Now IF Simon, surnamed Peter , went to Rome after Paul had preached and taught the Jews congregated there, and Paul preached to the Roman Gentiles...Paul neglected to mention Simon Peters presence...yet curiously, Paul did mention; his own Disciples....and Luke and Mark.

is that??

"That", was your lie...you figure out why you made that false claim for me.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Plagues-
Rev 11:6

Revolt-Rejection-
2 Pet 1:16
Titus 1: 11, 1:13, 1:15

Wars
Matt 24:6
Luke 21: 9

If you are looking for what men have Named particular Events FORETOLD in Scripture...
Get a man-made history book!
Just as I thought.
You can't point to ONE of those instances from Scripture - not even ONE . . .
Apparently so you have heard...and apparently you Trust "your source," (regarding whom you call the Leader of sorts of Jesus' Apostles. )
That is entirely your choice...which I have the same FREEWILL to choose to completely disagree with you, as I have.
Yep. I believe Several Simon's existed during Jesus' time on Earth...and even two of Jesus' chosen Disciples were named Simon...one keeping the name Simon and one, (son of Jonas), Given a Surname "Peter".
Well first of all, that is a lie. I believe many things that pertain to Simon, surnamed Peter.
I choose to limit myself To information about Jesus' chosen Disciple Simon, surnamed Peter, to that which can be Verified by my chosen Source...
My limit is my Standard.
MY trustworthy source is Scripture.
I do not require your input for my standards and Source.
You are welcome to reveal "any Scripture," that speaks of Simon, surnamed Peter, being sent to Rome, summoned to Rome, being in Rome.
My source is quite Clear, Simon, surnamed Peter, Served Christ Jesus, and Went and Did according to Christ Jesus' Will and Direction.
Now IF Simon, surnamed Peter , went to Rome after Paul had preached and taught the Jews congregated there, and Paul preached to the Roman Gentiles...Paul neglected to mention Simon Peters presence...yet curiously, Paul did mention; his own Disciples....and Luke and Mark.
"That", was your lie...you figure out why you made that false claim for me.
In other words - you reject history because it doesn't fit YOUR pre-conceived ideas, and therein lies your entire problem . . .

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now I appreciate that, and ai happily call you, Brother Enow,

When you had believed in the Lord Jesus Christ and that God had raised Him from the dead, you had been my brother since. We may disagree as to what is wood, stubble, and hay that is being laid on that foundation ( 1 Corinthians 3:10-17 ) that Jesus will remove the hard way by bringing about physical death, 1 Corinthians 3:16-17, but the spirit is still saved as per 1 Corinthians 3:15. I believe the works of Catholicism are works that deny Him for why I believe those are wood, stubble, and hay as any iniquity or heresy that denies Him, is what defiles the Temple of God.

I'm not sure what you're talking about here, but the Vatican could be destroyed tonight and the Church would carry on.
And were the Bishop of Rome forced into exile, id be surprised if he choose Jerusalem to flee to. America would be much more likely..

Prophecy: Europe’s Vatican-Destroying Revolution

Catholic site citing Catholic sources.

This and other things in your post suggest to me that you know little of the Catholic Church or her teaching,
But rather than quote catechism at you, I think I'd rather like to find a point of agreement before we continue.

When the Mass and the Eucharist are not mentioned as such in scripture as the traditions received from them, you should stop, pray, & discern with Him, trusting Jesus Christ, your Good Shepherd, for answers not to be provided by the CC, but by Him through His words ( and not by what the CC says it is.

Do you agree that the Church is One? If yes, what does that mean to you?

Peace!

There is one body of believers which is the Church with Jesus as the sole Head. The 7 churches in Revelations are of that one body and yet they all are given separate instructions, five which needs repentance or else and two were encouraged to continue, holding fast what was taught.

So a body of believers in a given area, a church of that one body with Him as the Head, can go astray, but still be of the body/Church where Christ is the Head and they will be judged by Him, not by a ruling governing body of believers known as the CC outside of that small assembly of believers.

I suspect your application of "the Church is One" is not how I apply that to mean, since non-Catholic Christians are of that One Church which is not referring to that One Church as if it is the CC for what I think you apply that to mean. The CC is of the Body, but it is not the Body, if you get my meaning. Yielding to the CC is not how one abides in the Body of Christ. It is by yielding to Christ, the Word of God, is how one abides in Him, even if the rest of the body of believers goes astray in that city..

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evangelicals believe in the Gospel (and hopefully preach the true Gospel). That's the meaning of *evangelical*. But salvation is not by denomination or church affiliation. Every saved person must experience the New Birth. Which means only God knows who is a child of God and who is not. At the same time, one can know others by their fruits (but not to determine their actual standing before God).

We can judge as in correct whether they are abiding in His words or not, but we cannot judge as in condemn any believer as not saved or not a Christian.

We need to keep in mind that evangelical and fundamental churches have undergone some serious changes over the last few decades. Many have departed from their original beliefs.

I blame the Billy Graham crusade for misleading many at that altar call of "If you are not sure you are saved, come forward to make a commitment to follow Christ". Franklin Graham is still using that same format in misleading believers to finish by the flesh by keeping that commitment to follow Chrst to gain assurance of salvation.

It is what is meant because Billy Graham in his interview with Tony Snow, we read this:

"SNOW: When you get to Heaven, who's going to speak first, you or God?

GRAHAM: When I get there, I'm sure that Jesus is going to say that he
will welcome me. But I think that he's going to say: Well done, our good
and faithful servant. Or he may say: You're in the wrong place.

SNOW: You really worry that you may be told you're in the wrong place?

GRAHAM: Yes, because I have not -- I'm not a righteous man. People put
me up on a pedestal that I don't belong in my personal life. And they
think that I'm better than I am. I'm not the good man that people think
I am. Newspapers and magazines and television have made me out to be a
saint. I'm not. I'm not a Mother Teresa. And I feel that very much."

Tony Snow Interviews Billy Graham

By that commitment to follow Christ for the assurance of salvation, no one will be justified because by that commitment is the knowledge of sin for why no one will believe they will be accepted by Him. We cannot follow Him by the religious flesh by keeping a commitment or a promise but by faith in Jesus Christ as our Good Shepherd to help us lay aside every weight & sin in running that race to be received by Him as that vessel unto honor in His House. Those whose works deny Him on that foundation when the Bridegroom comes will be denied and thus disqualified to attend the Marriage Supper of the Lamb as a vessel unto honor in His House but instead be left behind to be resurrected after the great tribulation as vessels unto dishonor in His House.

So we either bear witness of Him by our faith in Him to help us to follow Him or we bear witness of our selves by keeping that commitment which is a false witness as per John 5:31 & John 7:18 and after the rudiments of the world by the commandments of men.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just as I thought.
You can't point to ONE of those instances from Scripture - not even ONE . . .

Not true.
Gave you an instance of Scriptural foretold;
Plagues
Revolt/rejection
Wars

All of those have come to pass and shall come to pass before the eyes of more generations.

As you desperately try to prove one must trust man's history OVER Scriptural history...
You use your MINDS Logical Thoughts "to Argue" OVER a Converted HEARTS TRUE Thoughts.

In other words - you reject history because it doesn't fit YOUR pre-conceived ideas, and therein lies your entire problem . . .

No.
I don't reject Scriptural History.
I do not reject all of mans taught History.

In other Words ~
A mans Natural Carnal MIND- IS Aganst God.
All are naturally Born - And Are Against God.
UNTIL - an individual IS Born Again,
That individual IS Limited:
* to Understanding All things by:
** his Carnal MIND
** his NATURAL TRUTH IN his HEART
** his FEELINGS in his UNSaved SOUL

Repeatedly, on Numerous Topics...
It is Plain to Comprehend...
YOUR arguments, YOUR claims, YOUR proofs, YOUR evidence....
Regarding Numerous Spiritual Topics...All Hinge On YOUR exclusive Carnal Mind, Natural Truth, Natural Corrupt Feelings.

And BTW, your ARGUMENTS regarding Spiritual things ARE:
consistently Rejected by a Converted man.

God COULD have Filled Numerous BOOKS, LISTING:
BY Name, Every Plague to come upon mankind.
BY Name, Name Every Humans Name Naturally Born Against Him.
BY Name, Name Every War of men, of angels, of God.

And Whoop, whoop, Every Individual, such as yourself, MIGHT...with his Carnal MIND, Corrupt SOUL, and Natural HEART..."THEN", Believe IN the Lord God Almighty.

The Fact IS:
The Lord God Almighty DID NOT...hold counsel with His "Uncreated" mankind TO SEE what "they" "THOUGHT", How - God should "create" AND "make" mankind.

You should HAVE Learned From the Beginning of the Scriptural history of MANKIND...
God Creates: And MANKIND, is Given Authority TO NAME Things, God Himself has NOT Named!

God called, the EARTH, Earth, the Heavens, Heaven, The Waters, Seas, the lit earth day, the dark earth, night, the Mankind, man, the man, man and Adam, four legged creatures, Animals,

Gen 2:
[19] ...the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
[20] And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field;
but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
[21] And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
[22] And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
[23] And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Gen 3:[20] And Adam called his wife's name Eve;

Now that you have been Educated on Foretold:
Plagues, Revolts, Wars...
You should understand:
God authorized men to CALL/Name those things, as they come before a man.

Once Again what your Carnal Mind thought has Failed your boasting Argument Against Scripture.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not true.
Gave you an instance of Scriptural foretold;
Plagues
Revolt/rejection
Wars

All of those have come to pass and shall come to pass before the eyes of more generations.

As you desperately try to prove one must trust man's history OVER Scriptural history...
You use your MINDS Logical Thoughts "to Argue" OVER a Converted HEARTS TRUE Thoughts.
WRONG.

The entire point of my bringing up historical events such as ...
The Black Plague of the 14th century
The Protestant Revolt of the 16th century
The American Revolution of the 18th century

... is that they are NOT specifically mentioned in Scripture. YOU seem to think that unless something is in the Bible - it's NOT true.
Peter was in Rome preaching along with Paul and building that church. Irenaeus lists him as being the first Bishop of Rome and Linus as his successor.

This is historical documentation that YOU reject simply because it's not in the Bible.
This is unbelievably stupid . . .
No.
I don't reject Scriptural History.
I do not reject all of mans taught History.

In other Words ~
A mans Natural Carnal MIND- IS Aganst God.
All are naturally Born - And Are Against God.
UNTIL - an individual IS Born Again,
That individual IS Limited:
* to Understanding All things by:
** his Carnal MIND
** his NATURAL TRUTH IN his HEART
** his FEELINGS in his UNSaved SOUL

Repeatedly, on Numerous Topics...
It is Plain to Comprehend...
YOUR arguments, YOUR claims, YOUR proofs, YOUR evidence....
Regarding Numerous Spiritual Topics...All Hinge On YOUR exclusive Carnal Mind, Natural Truth, Natural Corrupt Feelings.

And BTW, your ARGUMENTS regarding Spiritual things ARE:
consistently Rejected by a Converted man.

God COULD have Filled Numerous BOOKS, LISTING:
BY Name, Every Plague to come upon mankind.
BY Name, Name Every Humans Name Naturally Born Against Him.
BY Name, Name Every War of men, of angels, of God.

And Whoop, whoop, Every Individual, such as yourself, MIGHT...with his Carnal MIND, Corrupt SOUL, and Natural HEART..."THEN", Believe IN the Lord God Almighty.

The Fact IS:
The Lord God Almighty DID NOT...hold counsel with His "Uncreated" mankind TO SEE what "they" "THOUGHT", How - God should "create" AND "make" mankind.

You should HAVE Learned From the Beginning of the Scriptural history of MANKIND...
God Creates: And MANKIND, is Given Authority TO NAME Things, God Himself has NOT Named!

God called, the EARTH, Earth, the Heavens, Heaven, The Waters, Seas, the lit earth day, the dark earth, night, the Mankind, man, the man, man and Adam, four legged creatures, Animals,

Gen 2:
[19] ...the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
[20] And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field;
but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
[21] And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
[22] And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
[23] And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Gen 3:[20] And Adam called his wife's name Eve;

Now that you have been Educated on Foretold:
Plagues, Revolts, Wars...
You should understand:
God authorized men to CALL/Name those things, as they come before a man.

Once Again what your Carnal Mind thought has Failed your boasting Argument Against Scripture.

Glory to God,
Taken
And yet - you reject history when it comes to Peter having been in Rome- even though it is attested to by the UNANIMOUS writings of the Early Church.

I'l make it easy for you:
Find ONE Early Church writer who DENIES that Peter was ever in Rome.

If you can do that - then you MIGHT have something.
Otherwise - consider yourself Historically-spanked . . .