Is anyone else feeling uncomfortable?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is my feeling exactly. Not a spirit of fear. Just being aware.

Its for a gathering of the nations, and it is annually, but I don't remember it taking place on Halloween or the White House not doing anything. I don't think it has anything to do with Catholicism.

I feel like @TLHKAJ would have a better perspective on that than myself though.
Ritual activity takes place at the Vatican at various times throughout the year. Illuminati bloodline children are brought to the vatican for ritual ceremonies. It is a major center of the satanic power that runs the world. BUT ....the governments weren't just recently handed over. Nephilim have been in charge of world governments for over 3 decades.

I know by recent death in my own family, as well as deaths of people in the SRA/MK circle (so-called ministers who were actually cult handlers), and the overall sense of darkness over the earth .....something large scale is happening worldwide.

In the bigger scope of things, it's not about Biden. He is handled just like ALL previous presidents. No matter who was in office, they'd be following orders from their nephilim handlers. If they disobey, they'll be gone (killed) and replaced by someone who will obey. That's just how they operate.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ritual activity takes place at the Vatican at various times throughout the year. Illuminati bloodline children are brought to the vatican for ritual ceremonies. It is a major center of the satanic power that runs the world. BUT ....the governments weren't just recently handed over. Nephilim have been in charge of world governments for over 3 decades.

I know by recent death in my own family, as well as deaths of people in the SRA/MK circle (so-calles ministers who were actually cult handlers), and the overall sense of darkness over the earth .....something large scale is happening worldwide. In the bigger scope of things, it's not about Biden. He is handled just like ALL previous presidents. No matter who was in office, they'd be following orders from their nephilim handlers. If they disobey, they'll be gone (killed) and replaced by someone who will obey. That's just how they operate.

Exodus 20:16
“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.”

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exodus 20:16
“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.”
Exactly. Don't call me a liar. I was taken as a child to a meeting with the black pope, and other locations around the world. I know many survivors who were taken to the vatican for ritual ceremonies. Goodness, do you have eyes, Devin?? Look at all the dark symbolism the catholic church is immersed in .....masonic symbolism (because catholicism as we know it today IS a masonic cult front as is the religion of islam), baphomets, pentagrams, all-seeing eyes, sun god worship, ishtar, nimrod, the whole nine yards ....skulls and gargoyles ........what in the world do all these things have to do with Jesus Christ?? Tell me!

Reactions: Brakelite

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a child, somewhere between age 10-12 I was taken (by a protestant pastor/cult handler) to a private meeting with the Jesuit black pope. I was taken to a remote ritual site atop a mountain. What I remember is that it was just myself, my cult (pastor) handler, and the black pope. This was in the early 1980's. Atop the mountain was a clearing with a circular ritual site, lined with human skulls.

The black popes are always Jesuit. But now the (front) pope is also Jesuit. Have y'all ever read the Jesuit oath? Who do you think is in control here?!

Reactions: GEN2REV and amadeus

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. Don't call me a liar. I was taken as a child to a meeting with the black pope, and other locations around the world. I know many survivors who were taken to the vatican for ritual ceremonies. Goodness, do you have eyes, Devin?? Look at all the dark symbolism the catholic church is immersed in .....masonic symbolism (because catholicism as we know it today IS a masonic cult front as is the religion of islam), baphomets, pentagrams, all-seeing eyes, sun god worship, ishtar, nimrod, the whole nine yards ....skulls and gargoyles ........what in the world do all these things have to do with Jesus Christ?? Tell me!
I've been to several Churches including the Catholic church. You're claims are an intense attack and defamation of their system and people. Something that normally isn't heard from Christians. It is also in violation of the rules of this forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaryAnderson

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been to several Churches including the Catholic church. You're claims are an intense attack and defamation of their system and people. Something that normally isn't heard from Christians. It is also in violation of the rules of this forum, but somehow you get away with it out of mercy. Which is a shame.
I'm not willing to lie .....especially where it comes to what I have experienced, what I've seen, and what other survivors have seen and experienced. I'm not trying to offend you. I'm just telling the truth. If you can't see the dark symbolism within the catholic system, it's because you don't want to see. I'm sorry .....

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not willing to lie .....especially where it comes to what I have experienced, what I've seen, and what other survivors have seen and experienced. I'm not trying to offend you. I'm just telling the truth. If you can't see the dark symbolism within the catholic system, it's because you don't want to see. I'm sorry .....
I don't which to offend you TLHKAJ, but as far as a forum, people have the right to hear multiple views from multiple people as to what they have experienced regarding a denomination. I have not experienced anything cultish within the Catholic church.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't which to offend you TLHKAJ, but as far as a forum, people have the right to hear multiple views from multiple people as to what they have experienced regarding a denomination. I have not experienced anything cultish within the Catholic church.
I agree, Devin. You are sharing your experience. And I am sharing my experience. My husband was raised in the catholic church....an Italian Catholic family. He and his entire family are bloodline SRA/MK. This isn't isolated. Kennedy was Catholic as well. He began to be aware of what was happening and as soon as he began to expose them, orders came from the vatican (jesuits) to kill him .....and they silenced him.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The low-lifes are greatly encouraged...their long-term plans are paying off.
Yes, and it is going to happen. The world will become darker and darker and judgment will come. We are in this world, but we are not of this world. Praise God for that!! We have a Refuge ....the Secret Place of the Most High ....hidden with Christ win God, under the shadow of His wings!!! :) The sooner we grasp that reality, the better. Our hope is in Christ.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Though an army come against me, my heart will not fear!
Though war break out against me, even then, I will not fear! - Psalm 27:3
Yes, and it is going to happen. The world will become darker and darker and judgment will come. We are in this world, but we are not of this world. Praise God for that!! We have a Refuge ....the Secret Place if the Most High ....hidden in Christ with God, under the shadow of His wings!!! :) The sooner we grasp that reality, the better. Our hope is in Christ.
Hallelujah!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've seen my King...I've seen my death...I've seen my home!
I'm on the road, I'm going home, I'm on the road, I'm not alone, I'm on the road...to my home! Hallelujah!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, Devin. You are sharing your experience. And I am sharing my experience. My husband was raised in the catholic church....an Italian Catholic family. He and his entire family are bloodline SRA/MK. This isn't isolated. Kennedy was Catholic as well. He began to be aware of what was happening and as soon as he began to expose them, orders came from the vatican (jesuits) to kill him .....and they silenced him.

I'm not into conspiracy theories. And I read up and watched videos from the MK-Ultra trials. I know what happened.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lead on, Lord, lead on!
Yes! He (Jesus Christ) is the cleft in the Rock that Moses found. He is the Rock that never moves, which we can cling to in the midst of the storm. Though the darkness surround us, He is light ....and His light will never be put out.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not into conspiracy theories. And I read up and watched videos from the MK-Ultra trials. I know what happened.
Devin, believe what you want. I know what I have experienced and it is no theory. I don't need your support, your approval, nor your arguments. They are nothing to me.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I would think that would be a great idea...but you're not talking to me...but then again, I have a big mouth, if you haven't noticed. Lol

Reactions: BarneyFife

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you getting the feeling I need to just let go and let God do His thing?
Yes, 1 Peter Five:5-9 I think you should humble yourself unto The LORD,

5Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. 6Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 7Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 8Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.