Is anyone else feeling uncomfortable?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just not feeling very comfortable and was wondering if anyone else was feeling weird.
The politicking going on in Christianity has been increasingly bothering me for some time. Religious Liberty is about to be discarded. I may not live to see it. I'm not well and I'm no spring chicken, but I hate the idea of my children having to go through it. I'm almost glad I have no grandchildren. Sorry if I've gone off-topic. You are loved and lifted up in prayer here. :)

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this is the reason but I think it isn't so that I could pray, that isn't working, but that I would finally stop being silent about it and ask for prayer - for the reason Lambano said.

Yes, this.

I am seriously struggling and I need this badly from people.

And my brother, too, who has turned to Satanic practices. I broke off contact with him but the last time we spoke it wasn't good.

It is really messing with my mind - a lot, and that's part of why I was in prayer.

Partly because criticism is way too hard on me and it is overwhelming and tears me apart.

Another part, because living situation issues.

And because I'm trying to escape and get away from this spiritual warfare stuff and it has come on strong in the last week. Even though I'm not doing anything weird myself - besides trying to get away from it through prayer, worship, Bible, etc. And it's starting to mess with my head.

The only thing I havent done is be honest with other people about it and ask.
Again, Sister, prayer is going up for you.

Remember, Jesus Himself prayed for you as well.

John 17:20 Parallel: Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Let that sink in. Meditate on it of you feel so led.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@FluffyYellowDuck

With regards to your brother, Ask God to include him in those whom He is drawing to Himself. Once you have made this prayer, give thanks that God has heard your prayer for your brother and that He is now drawing him to Himself. Keep praising God that He will not stop drawing your brother to Himself, but also remember that God Draws people to Himself but He allows then to make that final decision for themselves.

When asking other people for their input, remember that you are also giving Satan and his fallen angels the opportunity to speak into your life and unsettle you and turn you away from God.

If you seek the counsel of others, make sure that their heart is fully for God and that they only speak what God allows them to speak.

Surround yourself with God fearing people and they will bring you words from God to strengthen you in your daily walk with the Lord, such that you have no reason to be fearful or afraid. Their words will encourage you to be bold in the Lord and to step out with the Lord in all that you do.

Be wise in all that you do.

Shalom

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, 1 Peter Five:5-9 I think you should humble yourself unto The LORD,

5Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. 6Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 7Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 8Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
Yes, I agree with you. Taking this to heart. I think I may need to leave some things behind.

It is hard to just "be still" when arrows are coming directly at you, but I'm trying. I do think I know how to get rid of it but unfortunately that means I won't be able to see you guys on here for a while.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe this to have taken place around '89 when Bush Senior first mentioned the New World Order in his Presidential speech?
I believe it was in 1976, when I was being used on the altar as a gateway (modern day incursion) at 4 yrs old, at the Mayan pyramid rituals, which were conducted by 2 flesh and blood nephilim.

The first time they used me on the altar was age 3, I believe. But that was a bit smaller scale ....like a trial run, initiation sort of thing. Once they knew what my spiritual capacity was, they knew they could then use me in higher level ritual. It was horrific. :/

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been to several Churches including the Catholic church. You're claims are an intense attack and defamation of their system and people. Something that normally isn't heard from Christians.
You're way off on this assertion.

I'd surmise that half, or more, Christians speak out against the corruption of the Catholic Church.

1. If you're unaware of that corruption, you are very out of touch.

2. If you are aware of it, then you are working to silence the outcry against evil.

Which would it be?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're way off on this assertion.

I'd surmise that half, or more, Christians speak out against the corruption of the Catholic Church.

1. If you're unaware of that corruption, you are very out of touch.

2. If you are aware of it, then you are working to silence the outcry against evil.

Which would it be?
I'm aware that child molesters hang out where they can get access to children. And the Catholic church has a history of child molestation. But that's not what was insinuated. And I'm not attacking a denomination by saying what I said. Attacking a denomination is against the forum rules.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope this is okay, @FluffyYellowDuck. I am hoping to bring understanding to the events that brought us to this point, worldwide, where we are seeing such thick darkness.
@GEN2REV when I was about age 5, the year of the Queen of England's Silver Jubilee ....there was a UN ceremony which I and other bloodline children were taken to. There were many things that happened, but part of that was a meeting with the Illuminati Mother of Darkness and a presentation of each of us children before top world leaders (religious, political, military) and being initiated into the roles assigned to us in a NWO situation. This would have been just after the transfer of power to the nephilim Council of 13 (whereas prior to that, the Council was human).

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm aware that child molesters hang out where they can get access to children. And the Catholic church has a history of child molestation. But that's not what was insinuated. And I'm not attacking a denomination by saying what I said. Attacking a denomination is against the forum rules.
Devin, I have met one Catholic who I have respect for. She didn't worship or pray to Mary or any saints, nor have shrines in her home. She was my midwife and she recognized things (physically) that had been done to me as she saw with her own eyes the results, scars, etc. It is graphic and I won't go into that here. She relied on Scripture, and anyone who adheres to Scripture (not twisted or added to) has my respect.

Reactions: DuckieLady

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devin, I have met one Catholic who I have respect for. She didn't worship or pray to Mary or any saints, nor have shrines in her home. She was my midwife and she recognized things (physically) that had been done to me as she saw with her own eyes the results, scars, etc. It is graphic and I won't go into that here. She relied on Scripture, and anyone who adheres to Scripture (not twisted or added to) has my respect.
The bible is the last recorded book of testimony of witness accounts to miracles and established doctrines. Yet many more miracles have happened since the bible was written. And I'm sure there are many other miracles that happened that were not recorded in the bible. I've searched the internet somewhat and found many miracles that aren't recorded in the bible.

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Should not that which is written of the people in Acts be contained in biblical importance?

The light of Christ lights up the world and we live in a new world of technology for the aid and benefit of mankind. We have medicine, computers, the internet, cars, phones, and much much more that aids and helps to heal mankind. God has been good to man. And he has poured out his spirit upon the earth, especially in the words of wisdom and knowledge.

1 Corinthians 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

Reactions: GaryAnderson

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible is the last recorded book of testimony of witness accounts to miracles and established doctrines. Yet many more miracles have happened since the bible was written. And I'm sure there are many other miracles that happened that were not recorded in the bible. I've searched the internet somewhat and found many miracles that aren't recorded in the bible.

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Should not that which is written of the people in Acts be contained in biblical importance?

The light of Christ lights up the world and we live in a new world of technology for the aid and benefit of mankind. We have medicine, computers, the internet, cars, phones, and much much more that aids and helps to heal mankind. God has been good to man. And he has poured out his spirit upon the earth, especially in the words of wisdom and knowledge.

1 Corinthians 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
I never said that there is no more prophecy. God still speaks to His people. He still gives dreams and visions. But if they don't align with Scripture, they are false prophesies. If a vision or dream doesn't align with Scripture, it isn't from God. If a doctrine isn't in alignment with Scripture, it's false doctrine.
I don't want to veer from the subject of this thread. But that is what I meant by "adding to or twisting Scripture."

Reactions: dev553344

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I agree with you. Taking this to heart. I think I may need to leave some things behind.

It is hard to just "be still" when arrows are coming directly at you, but I'm trying. I do think I know how to get rid of it but unfortunately that means I won't be able to see you guys on here for a while.
The best way that I have experienced this kind of issue is to talk to the LORD in prayer but allow for Him to answer you. But I would also say that, please let the Church know or someone who knows about this issue esp. with the household of faith.

Hopefully, you will be able to reach us here a.s.a.p. ok?

Proverbs Three:1-26 esp. vs.5 Benefits Of Wisdom, Be kind To Others 26-35. Thanks.

Love always, Walter and Debbie

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said that there is no more prophecy. God still speaks to His people. He still gives dreams and visions. But if they don't align with Scripture, they are false prophesies. If a vision or dream doesn't align with Scripture, it isn't from God. If a doctrine isn't in alignment with Scripture, it's false doctrine.
I don't want to veer from the subject of this thread. But that is what I meant by "adding to or twisting Scripture."
Yes of course.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The best way that I have experienced this kind of issue is to talk to the LORD in prayer but allow for Him to answer you. But I would also say that, please let the Church know or someone who knows about this issue esp. with the household of faith.

Hopefully, you will be able to reach us here a.s.a.p. ok?

Proverbs Three:1-26 esp. vs.5 Benefits Of Wisdom, Be kind To Others 26-35. Thanks.

Love always, Walter and Debbie
Thank you I have been prayed over at church for it, but I think I'm being attacked through certain things. It is hard to explain but I feel like if I quit the internet, keep myself busy and be quiet, then I'll be alright.

If I need to, I can come back at any time. :)

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I know that you do not know me, but I will speak on the matter. Only consider the words. When I looked, I saw, that the enemy has been messing with you for awhile now. Since I have been reading these boards. How do you bring the message to someone who does not know you. Put up your shield of Faith and believe what The Lord says you are. All of it. And when you believe, speak forth out loud The Word of God and rebuke the devourer using The Authority And Power in His Name. For that Name, Jesus, is above all names. Wherever you dwell, and all that you have, is The Lord's, as well as yours. I hate it when the enemy is allowed to run amuck at someones dwelling, and they do not realize this ought not to be so, and within them, if they are truly born from above, is The Power And Authority in The Holy Spirit to rebuke them away from that which is The Lords. What I had to do long ago is draw a line in the sand(so to speak) and I spoke forth out loud. Submit yourself unto The Lord," resist the devil and he will flee from you." Uneasiness can come when the enemy is near. And yet he is not seen. Anziety and fear, can come, when the enemy is near, and yet he is not seen. Depression can come when the enemy is near, and yet he is not seen. But I see him, and I am not ignorant of his devises. Others in here have given you some good advice, but there is a gift for The Body not seldom seen, to reveal what is hidden and can not be seen. And yes, it is wise to let go unless one likes drawing lines in the sand. Have a Blessed day!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It isn't about attacking a denomination. It's about exposing the real Antichrist.

Reactions: GEN2REV

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@FluffyYellowDuck

For the last 2 years since covid made it's global debut, I have felt that uneasiness. Not because of covid itself, but for two things that far outweigh the actual pandemic itself. First, was the grasping of power by governments at both state and national level. The level of lust for power by politicians and the depth of outright arrogant dictatorship of many world leaders all dancing to the same tune is quite remarkable and startling. The second thing that had come as not perhaps so much as a surprise, but certainly as an eye opening perspective on the direction mankind is taking, was the complete docility with which so many populations of the world were willing to accept this situation and in places such as here in Australia and New Zealand, totally supported the lockdowns with the popularity of the leaders becoming even more entrenched. It's like a nationwide Stockholm syndrome situation. But added to that is the present exponentially rising animosity between the 'vaxxers' and 'anti-vaxxers'. The level of vitriol and abuse between people is on another level never seen before. All because the majority are fearful. Fearful of a media driven campaign to create this very tension... This present conflict, which is no longer between left and right, or even between conservative and liberal. I see this taking a new direction.
For me the uneasiness I feel right now isn't fear, but a rapidly rising awareness of a spiritual warfare we cannot escape, and of how easy it will be for the governments of the world to create hatred and division toward any faction, and any groups with which they seek to divide and ostracize. Fear is such a powerful thing. It removes love, destroys the ability to think, and compels people to act on emotion without any reasoning and cognizance of the facts.
My uneasiness comes from the realization that society is being set up, and the nations will be so easily manipulated into hating us. They actually will fear for their own survival if they don't destroy us first. That is where I see this leading. And that fear, that overpowering sense of self preservation will even divide Christianity so much that the majority will attempt to destroy the minority who they believe are bringing the judgements of God upon the world. Because the minority, it will be thought, the ones who are refusing to obey the government mandates regarding worship, are the danger.
We are living in very solemn times. That's my uneasiness. Yet so few understand. Most reading this do not understand. Fear and self preservation has taken hold of society and it has deceived us all.
That uneasiness, could with a faith and confidence in God, is not demonic. Satan would have us be at ease and asleep. Good wants to wake us up out of our lethargy. The holy Spirit is creating this unease. This sense of impending trouble. Telling us to prepare. To draw closer to our Maker. Make Him our Rock. Consecrate ourselves to the gospel more than ever, because the time is short.