Is God Really All Loving?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I also forgot that they don't believe in the right to bear arms so that's probably another reason why they love Biden so much. @lforrest, do you have anything interesting to add to this topic?

Owning arms, as long as THEY, say so, QUALIFY one to own arms.

Baring arms, as long as THEY, say so,
QUALIFY one to bare arms.

Type of arms, as long as THEY, say so.
QUALIFY one to have TYPES of arms.

The pissy thing about the Whole Matter??
"THEY" regularly have Armed Guards protecting "THEIR" Person & Property.

"THEY" regularly MEET; (Behind Locked Doors, with Armed Guards Posted, And High Powered Machines TO PROTECT their MEETING places) to discuss WHAT the People "CAN NOT Have".

Private and Armored Vehicles!
Loaded, Hidden firearms on person's ALL around them.

And BTW...that which THEY HAVE is paid FOR BY the People WHO "must BE QUALIFIED, according to "THEIR" stipulations.

Anyone can encounter Attack.
The Expectation of an Attacker is for one to have no knowledge or ability to Defend themselves.... mostly perpetuated BY "Insurance Lobbists"...and Fostered by Politians...and Society.

UGH!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is God Really All Loving?
OP ^

Yes.

But people Are not.
And it is people that directly or indirectly have cause and effect upon (or from) other people....because of peoples' love or hate.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think Jesus wants us to love our enemies because we could very easily be seeing them in heaven. We have to look past the sin and see the precious spirit in the sin prone body.

Now if God decides to hate someone, there must be a good reason. God hated Esau. It straight up says that. I am not sure exactly why, I guess because he sold his birthright for some chili.

So what would make someone hated by God? I’m guessing the complete rejection of God by that person. At some point he will give you over to your reprobate mind and your soul will perish. What is left to love of that person?
Remember the millstone story, it would be better that they not be born.
Well that's it ! look at the Godless people, What a horror ! they are lost and a great curse on to all, they truly are and we are going to see the works there of destroy our civilisation come crashing down.
Just Look at what they promote and you will know there works are of Satan. they promote every idiot, self indulged miserable dribble that is an abomination to God and the healthiness of man body and Soul.

If everyone was truly born again the works of the Devil would not be such a powerhouse that it is nowadays.

See the list in the Bible of who can enter into the Kingdom of God.
People who love doing depraved things can not enter into the Kingdom of God, for they are not worthy of God. and if one knew that they were truly not worthy of God then out comes that their millstone story, because such a one is a curse on everyone and themselves. like why would one want to be a curse and a blight on all. Stand up to the works of Satan, it will make you feel like a person that God created.

Reactions: Mantis

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hate the sin, love the sinner
When and if there is nothing good in nor hope for a person and we are able by what God has clearly revealed to us then perhaps it is not only permitted, but required to hate the person. God sees the heart knowing what if anything is good. Is that why He finally rejected King Saul and told Samuel to get busy anointing the replacement King? Is that why the scripture says that He hated Esau? Why did God tell them to kill the Amalekites, every one, man, woman, children, babes in arms, etc.? Hmmm?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When and if there is nothing good in nor hope for a person and we are able by what God has clearly revealed to us then perhaps it is not only permitted, but required to hate the person. God sees the heart knowing what if anything is good. Is that why He finally rejected King Saul and told Samuel to get busy anointing the replacement King? Is that why the scripture says that He hated Esau? Why did God tell them to kill the Amalekites, every one, man, woman, children, babes in arms, etc.? Hmmm?
I suppose...I haven't met anyone I truly hated.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nor I, but there are some who I have avoided after an encounter or two. Again sometimes I have tried to do that , avoid, and God has pushed me back into the confrontation. It may not seem to be easy, but then again it can and should be easy if and when we are trusting God and following where He leads us.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Forgiving is probably the greatest form of love. God forgives and forgets our sin and we are call to be like him. Unforgiveness and hate damages us and our relationship with God. Forgiveness is a real biggy.

Matthew 6:14
For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

Matthew 6:15
But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Matthew 6:12
And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.

Matthew 18:34-35
In anger his master handed him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed. ‘This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart.’

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you're a LOT better person than me. Eventually I moved on and forgave and forgot,.. but still I'm nowhere near close to being a saint,.. but Jesus got a tight grip on my soul and He ain't letting go. :D

Don't get me wrong, I have been angry at a person to the point I wouldn't talk to them anymore...but I didn't hate them. In time I was over whatever I was angry about and ended up becoming friends again.

Reactions: April_Rose

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Forgiving is probably the greatest form of love. God forgives and forgets our sin and we are call to be like him. Unforgiveness and hate damages us and our relationship with God. Forgiveness is a real biggy.

Matthew 6:14
For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

Matthew 6:15
But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Matthew 6:12
And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.

Matthew 18:34-35
In anger his master handed him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed. ‘This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart.’
@Pearl I do love also Ephesians 2 which speaks of the Lord's intervention in grace 'for the great love wherewith He hath loved us, even when we were dead in sins'.

Reactions: Pearl

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't get me wrong, I have been angry at a person to the point I wouldn't talk to them anymore...but I didn't hate them. In time I was over whatever I was angry about and ended up becoming friends again.

There are people I don't speak to anymore but it doesn't mean that I haven't forgiven them though but I love Blake Shelton and I totally forgot about that song until today. Whenever I think that I've sinned too much or I'm worried about the doubts I have about my salvation for whatever reason I go back to that. I also love this song because I'm a rebel, I'll never grow up or grow old, I love rock and roll, and I recognize that there's only one way home. :D (I also LOVE country music for people who haven't caught on by now. XD)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also not to get too off topic,.. but what do you think ladies,.. is Keith Urban a real cutie or what? ;)

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Despised ? it because of what they do, that irks you.
I despise some because it's a real challenge to have to deal with them, one can only endure them for so long as they become a pain to have to deal with, I put up with them but when they turn up I could be like cringing at the thought, oh no not him again. or I can be like happy one has turned up and also glad when the leave. funny that one can be a real good friend but you both do not see eye to eye on many things or be such different people, but you still love the idiot.

I have a mate who just rejects people and that's it with him he will have nothing to do with them ever again, but I have never did that with anyone even if they have become such an idiot, I will still speak to them.

Loath is another thing, I suppose some political person or Government perspective could come under that heading, due to their cunning deceptions.