Is God sending people straight to hell when they die, today?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, yes. Is that not what everybody believes?
You might be surprised with some that hold to fabricated theories, concerning their understanding of what they call the "Nephilim". Gen. 6:1-4.
Personally, I do not care to get into that.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might be surprised with some that hold to fabricated theories, concerning their understanding of what they call the "Nephilim". Gen. 6:1-4.
Personally, I do not care to get into that.

I don't care to get into it either. But here's a note on the devil spirits: This concept of God being in control of both good and evil is why we often consider a secret "divine blueprint" behind everything that is both good and evil being somehow an extension of God's good (but very mysterious) will. This is the biggest reason why we have trouble accepting the truth concerning the good and evil of the world we experience. A murder is more real to us than devils because the churches do not teach that the world we live in is involved in a state of war that is spiritual.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe God will give everyone a fair chance to be saved.
From 1 John 4...
Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: Every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God:

From Romans 8...

So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the spirit, if so be that the spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the spirit of Christ, he is none of his.