Is God sending people straight to hell when they die, today?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be honest, what do you believe?

Is God sending people straight to hell when they die, today?​

My answer of course is a big solid fat - No.

You can't just pretend to believe that God sends people straight to hell and then soften a blow when death comes about.

I believe that Yahava, who sent the Lord Yeshua, the messiah - who has had victory over all things today "Hell, Satan, Sin, Death (Spiritual death), the false prophet, the beast" does not send people to hell because hell gives up it's death in Revelation, therefore it can not last forever. There is the lake of fire that is in front of the Lamb, which one can assume rubs away all the darkness of an individual, and allows the only remaining good part of them alive be it small or very little. That is a good God, who loves, and who purges away darkness, however it seems that when Yahava, judges those who are not properly clothed are thrown back out of the kingdom into darkness, those who wanted nothing to do with God in this life are also resurrected and given a spiritual body that resides out in the darkness. There seems to be a city that God had established in the afterlife, that similar to the temple that was set up on earth. The outer court (the way), the inner court (the truth), and the holy of holies (the life), and everyone who believed start out in the outer court. While those who wanted nothing to do with God are outside of the gate in general.

On the subject of faithless people being outside the kingdom:

Those of faith are given a spiritual body that may dwell in the city and have access to the tree of life.

“Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22‬:‭14‬-‭15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

To me everyone goes to the heavenly Realm, either outside or inside the kingdom.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed. This is why I subscribe to Soul Sleep. You die and the next moment is Judgement Day.
Do you think that King David is still soul sleeping, wrangler? (I dont agree or buy into soul sleep myself - but do believe when we die we are judged instantly going on to the heavenly realm.)

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chik tracts where cartoons drawn out, my vision of judgement use to be like that, being in a line with people, and then it was judgement and eithet you go into the city or you are thrown in to the lake of fire.

That vision probably sticks in a lot of peoples mind, perhaps even hoping to see it as such.

Since growing up and maturing and finding the Lord and reading the Bible; that vision has changed signficantly. And i see a dramatic distinction of what the Lords will is to have bo perish and see the kingdom as it is set up in Revelation 21-22 with the lake of fire being from God and for a good purpose and not bad as people persume, and that God does get his will having none to perish though either a resurrection of condemanation is given to one person of faithlessness and resurrection of life to one person of faith.

Hard to get around those distinctions as some adamantly fight hard to get around.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Is God sending people straight to hell when they die, today?​

Heaven, is a eternal destination that is achieved for us, by Christ on the Cross.
He is the WAY there.... John 14:6

Hell, and then the Lake of fire, is THE eternal destination that is gained by rejecting Christ, and never being born again.

Going to Heaven, or going to Hell, is decided by the person, while they are alive on Earth.
God honors your choice after you die.

You can't be born again in Hell, and there are no born again in Hell.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people see that people are going straight to hell when they die it seems.

Not if you see the victory of Christ Jesus and his promises being fulfilled.

God is a good God and has a purpose, just read revelation 21-22.

Never trust anyone on here, that includes me, but seek God and he will reward you and truth will set you free if you remain in the Lord and his teachings (that includes his revelation.)

:)

Its not between heaven and hell: its not between the inside or outside of the city of the spiritual Jerusalem. Dont believe me though.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Well, think of it like this...

You are a spirit being, inside a dying body.
Your body is going to the Grave, or its going to be cremated.
Have you decided which, yet?

So, your body will end, but your spirit will never end, and its going somewhere.

There are 2 eternal destinations currently being offered, as long as the person is still breathing.

There is no Cross of Christ offered in Hell, so, that answers that question.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Never trust anyone on here, that includes me, but seek God and he will reward you and truth will set you free if you remain in the Lord and his teachings (that includes his revelation.)

Its not between heaven and hell: its not between the inside or outside of the city of the spiritual Jerusalem. Dont believe me though.
There are also those who say “no second chances”, I never once read that in the bible ever. (This is not including Satan, his angels, the false prophet and the beast - they are said to be in the lake of fire forever.)

I wonder if people in the city can help those outside the city.

Wouldnt God have the same desire in love to continue to draw people even after this life?

Thats between you and God to decide amongst yourself and him!

God love you. Always. :D

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why did you purposely skip over this?

Rev 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are also those who say “no second chances”, I never once read that in the bible ever. (This is not including Satan, his angels, the false prophet and the beast - they are said to be in the lake of fire forever.)

I wonder if people in the city can help those outside the city.

Wouldnt God have the same desire in love to continue to draw people even after this life?

Thats between you and God to decide amongst yourself and him!

God love you. Always. :D
Again you avoid perfectly Scripture, as usual.

Matthew 25
46 "These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Same Greek word! NEVER ending.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats right @Jack that pertains to the devil, the false prophet and the beast. Not humans.

There are also these scriptures,

About humans who only have a part

“But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭8‬, ‭27‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

And you also have this,

“Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.”

What you make of these things is between you and God.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People gots to choose for themselves and study and take in the whole scope of da bible.

God bless :)

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats right @Jack that pertains to the devil, the false prophet and the beast. Not humans.
So you admit eternal punishment in fire! What's the 'false prophet', a goose?
There are also these scriptures,

About humans who only have a part

“But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭8‬, ‭27‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

And you also have this,

What you make of these things is between you and God.
If you're leading people to Hell fire it's all Christian's business!

Reactions: amigo de christo

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah im just gonna ignore you @Jack its always the same old thing with you buddy.

Just keep calling a heretic piece of crap if you want i shouldnt care but all at the same time all you ever do is condemn me… praise God for it though and Praise the Lord who has won over all things even iM looked at by you has just nothing more … than nothing,,… like scum of the earth it feels.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah im just gonna ignore you Jack its always the same old thing with you buddy.

Just keep calling a heretic piece of crap if you want i shouldnt care but all at the same time all you ever do is condemn me… praise God for it though and Praise the Lord who has won over all things even iM looked at by you has just nothing more … than nothing,,… like scum of the earth it feels.
Stop playing the victim. You condemn yourself every time you attack our Christian Bible. I'm defending the Bible.

Mt 25
46 "These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop playing the victim. You condemn yourself every time you attack our Christian Bible. I'm defending the Bible.

Mt 25

Reported for harassment. Leave me alone sir your harassment ends here. All you ever do is come by and harass and you never stop. You say you are defending the bible you arent. Your just harassing an individual.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
for me my hope is to die be judged and God give what he wants to give me and go feast and eat with abraham and maybe go to do something for others outside of the city….

It will all be on his son who did everything I couldnt ever do.

Whatever your hope is, idk, i can only express what is in my heart.

1 Peter 3:15
But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While people may love the fact that people are going to be punished forever and ever there are alternative versions of the bible with more of a literal meaning, such as young literal translation.

“And these shall go away to punishment age-during, but the righteous to life ageduring.’”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭25‬:‭46‬ ‭YLT98‬‬

That is very different reading, than,

“And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.””
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭25‬:‭46‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Just wanna give people something to think about.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reported for harassment. Leave me alone sir your harassment ends here. All you ever do is come by and harass and you never stop. You say you are defending the bible you arent. Your just harassing an individual.
Stop attacking the Bible and I'll stop correcting you.