Is God sending people straight to hell when they die, today?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have you on ignore @amigo de christo i dont get along with you cause you are unable to communicate properly towards me, therefore you may as well give up talking to me and worry about dealing with others, cause ill just hand you over to God dude. Some people on here just seem absoultely crazy, to me.
Well they thought JESUS was beside himself too my friend . So this i will gladly wear as a badge of honor . BIBLE Up mathew .
Bible up . I desire good and not evil for you . BIBLE up .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good for you amigo, your a good bible student all the best.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People forget this idk why,

“But for the cowardly, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and sexually immoral persons, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.””
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭8‬ ‭NASB2020‬‬

That doesnt say forever. Perhaps its just willful ignorance of intolerance of allowing Yahava to win over their own intrusive thoughts or something.

“And he *said to me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. Let the one who does wrong still do wrong, and the one who is filthy still be filthy; and let the one who is righteous still practice righteousness, and the one who is holy still keep himself holy.” “Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to reward each one as his work deserves. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they will have the right to the tree of life, and may enter the city by the gates. Outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral persons, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying. “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you of these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires, take the water of life without cost.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22‬:‭10‬-‭17‬ ‭NASB2020‬‬

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesnt say forever. Perhaps its just willful ignorance of intolerance of allowing Yahava to win over their own intrusive thoughts or something.
Well in REv. 20 or elsewhere does it say that believers in heaven will stay there forever! but when we take into the whole counsel of Scripture we learn it is forever.

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: (judgment here means sentencing)

Their part is the lake of fire (part means destiny- habitation)

Rev. 13 states people will suffer without rest forever!
Well my granddaddy told me people go to hell forever!

Well my pastor behind the pulpit told me,

Forget what they told you… and seek out truth.

Do you love your family more than the truths that Yahava has allowed you to be able to even look into?

I rejected helll for many years. I grew up Catholic but rejected the concept. I accepted it because the bible tells me so and tells me people there will stay there!

Nowhere in the bible do you find one verse or even an implied verse that says a person can repent in the lake of fire and be saved. Quite th eopposit.

Even in the hsitorical account of Lazarus and the rich man we see:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

You would think those who spent time in the place of torments, at teh second resurrection when facing far more time in the lake fo fire would repent! But that is not the case. If there was one verse alone in teh bible that says man could get a second chance after death, I would cling to it! the lake of fire is a place I wish no one to go to!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont need people to like me, to tell the truth from the heart what is believed by me.

Its all for Yahava and others; not to be liked by those who disagree or think in crazy myself.

It really makes me hate christian culture cause its all about the culture which one comes from that overall determines ones outlook.

Do you love your family more than the truths that Yahava has allowed you to be able to even look into?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
every few years it seems like a new name for GOD is invented . now i see YAHAVA
guess next year it will be YUHUVU . i mean darn folks , what spelling cometh next .
I have watched these jewish movments for years . Folks , there were no VOWELS .
I HAVE GIVEN THEM , SHEWED THEM YOUR NAME . folks its time to call upon the NAME of the CHRIST OF GOD .
JESUS THE GLORIOUS CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dont believe me or anyone on these websites about these subjects. You need to do your own digging and searching. If you do not do your own work then that is your own fault; no one elses.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Youre a smart man and have made your mind. Thats great. I dont follow or believe your own teachings. I believe all these things have passed.
Well it is not my own teachings but what Scripture says.

Sadly Matthew you have let sentimentality and a human sense of sympathy cloud your mind to what God has revealed to us through the Scriptures.

If I seem harsh, it is only because I do not wish you to be ensnared in false teachings. Universalism is a false teaching.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well in REv. 20 or elsewhere does it say that believers in heaven will stay there forever! but when we take into the whole counsel of Scripture we learn it is forever.

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: (judgment here means sentencing)

Their part is the lake of fire (part means destiny- habitation)

Rev. 13 states people will suffer without rest forever!

I rejected helll for many years. I grew up Catholic but rejected the concept. I accepted it because the bible tells me so and tells me people there will stay there!

Nowhere in the bible do you find one verse or even an implied verse that says a person can repent in the lake of fire and be saved. Quite th eopposit.

Even in the hsitorical account of Lazarus and the rich man we see:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

You would think those who spent time in the place of torments, at teh second resurrection when facing far more time in the lake fo fire would repent! But that is not the case. If there was one verse alone in teh bible that says man could get a second chance after death, I would cling to it! the lake of fire is a place I wish no one to go to!
Dont trust you sorry. Thank you for sharing that is a totally legal transaction.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it is not my own teachings but what Scripture says.

Sadly Matthew you have let sentimentality and a human sense of sympathy cloud your mind to what God has revealed to us through the Scriptures.

If I seem harsh, it is only because I do not wish you to be ensnared in false teachings. Universalism is a false teaching.
Dont trust you, with you being manipluative. Not good. Telling me how i feel and stuff… not good. You have no right to interject with my hope.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yahava looks at the heart. He sees right through me, and you all. Just remember that.

People who want to mock and ridicule by all means mock and ridicule. May Yahava bless you, in the Son of God Yeshua.

I dont need people to like me, to tell the truth from the heart what is believed by me.

Its all for Yahava and others; not to be liked by those who disagree or think in crazy myself.

It really makes me hate christian culture cause its all about the culture which one comes from that overall determines ones outlook.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I guess you think that Jesus is not divine, nor did He rise physically from the dead, nor is He king of kings and Lord of Lords! I am not Catholic, but they have gotten many things right!

And no it is biblical and not just catholic.

Much of the Roman Catholic doctrine was assimilated into Protestantism and is still being passed along as Christian groups continue to split off from one another. In a nutshell that is why even the independent church in your neighborhood today most probably believes that there is a trinity, dead people are alive, God is in control of everything that happens, the Four Gospels are written to Christians, and water baptism is relevant. And then there's everything that you know about our sin nature was taught to you by them.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You gotta be careful in the world of “Christianity,” people can try to drag you in their own little corner and make you have to submit to their ways and thoughts and thinking. Its not right! Its bondage… you cant even free believe how you will by the scriptures! Be careful out here!

The older crowd will see someone younger and use bible scripture as though they are your authorative elder who will set you on the right path. While i believe in respecting ones elders you dont have to believe what they say… when it comes down to it… period. Ever.

Yahava or Yahweh as some suggest, is the only governing spiritualy authority that does exist and he, by his Son will set you on the right path, through his spirit, and not the spirit of man.

So does God still send people to hell today? Not according to revelation. It was done away with and everything was made new, dont believe me? Read revelation 21-22.

Be encouraged to study for yourself. Use all the resources you can and form your own conclusions, and consider what people say but dont take anything at face value. Research it out for yourself.

Last edited:

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The soul is immortal. It is seperate from the body of man and the spirit of man which in those who do not believe in the physical resurrection of Jesus is dead.

That is why God inspired Paul to write this:

1 Thessalonians 5:23
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Matthew 10:28-- And do not become fearful of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul, but fear him( God) who can kill both body and soul in Gehenna.--proving your error. The soul is NOT immortal.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 10:28-- And do not become fearful of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul, but fear him( God) who can kill both body and soul in Gehenna.--proving your error. The soul is NOT immortal.
You don't believe the JW bible?

Revelation 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.