Is Israel really biblical Israel or is it a devil's creation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Israel really biblical Israel or is it a devil's creation?
This pastor anderson is a wingnut Hate preacher from Arizona, this is not a true believer. He preaches hate against gays & Jews etc.
True believers do not preach hate. No one should be listening to his garbage.
Anderson right up there with the Westboro nut jobs, just tools of the devil to misrepresent Christianity , imo.

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This pastor anderson is a wingnut Hate preacher from Arizona, this is not a true believer. He preaches hate against gays & Jews etc.
Anderson right up there with the Westboro nut jobs, just tools of the devil to misrepresent Christianity , imo.
If I were to go ask him about you
he would say the same about you and your beliefs in Zionism.
But for the sake of argument

Please tell us anything that he has stated in either video that is
not true about what He said concerning the Jews and the state of Israel?

Then we can see if you are lying or telling the truth.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He also denies repentance is necessary for salvation while teaching sodomites cannot be saved, both are contrary to the Gospel.

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He also denies repentance is necessary for salvation while teaching sodomites cannot be saved, both are contrary to the Gospel.
It don't matter if he is the devil himself
what he said in both videos is the truth.

And that is all that is there is to it.

Do you think that when Satan speaks the truth
God does not honor it?

Truth is truth no matter who speaks it.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God does not honor it?

All heretics, such as yourself for instance, have an element of truth, but have a FALSE Gospel and FALSE Christ. So in that sense I agree, you could be the devil himself with a bit of truth. Just like SLanderson.

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All heretics, such as yourself for instance, have an element of truth, but have a FALSE Gospel and FALSE Christ. So in that sense I agree, you could be the devil himself with a bit of truth. Just like SLanderson.
You calling me a heretic? At least you did not call me your brother.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You calling me a heretic? At least you did not call me your brother.
Do I need to get out the flannel graph, or chalk art, or crayons so you'll not have to ask what clear statements mean? Yes, you're a heretic, and so is SLAnderson.

Reactions: tzcho2

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do I need to get out the flannel graph, or chalk art, or crayons so you'll not have to ask what clear statements mean? Yes, you're a heretic, and so is SLAnderson.
How much more holy are you than Mr. Anderson and I?

To what degree before the Lord?

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold:
them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice;
and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Please connect this to what you have stated for me.
When does this come into that to which you have stated to me?
Jesus said, "My Kingdom is not of this world..." His Kingdom is a spiritual Kingdom at present. He was sent to the lost sheep of Israel to bring them back into right relationship with the Father, through the "Suffering Servant"--"Lamb of God" Messiah (Isaiah 53). But they would not come to Him. However, those who did (all the Apostles and many Jewish disciples after them) became part of the Church. The largely Gentile Church is the "other sheep, which are not of this fold." All Jews who were and are followers of Jesus are currently part of the Church--which is one fold, with one Shepherd. I believe that is why God, in His wisdom, told the early Church, through the Holy Spirit, to tell the Gentile believers that they needn't concern themselves with obeying the Law of Moses. Insisting that the Gentiles keep to the Law of Moses would have likely set up a "first-class Christian"(those who were/are born Jews) and "second-class Christian" disunity in the Church. You can see the beginning of conflict over the subject in Galatians where the Apostle Paul accuses Peter of "hypocrisy" for caring about what the "Judaizers" would think if they saw him "living like a Gentile"--even though he had already been doing so, before the Judaizers arrived.

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said, "My Kingdom is not of this world..." His Kingdom is a spiritual Kingdom at present. He was sent to the lost sheep of Israel to bring them back into right relationship with the Father, through the "Suffering Servant"--"Lamb of God" Messiah (Isaiah 53). But they would not come to Him. However, those who did (all the Apostles and many Jewish disciples after them) became part of the Church. The largely Gentile Church is the "other sheep, which are not of this fold." All Jews who were and are followers of Jesus are currently part of the Church--which is one fold, with one Shepherd. I believe that is why God, in His wisdom, told the early Church, through the Holy Spirit, to tell the Gentile believers that they needn't concern themselves with obeying the Law of Moses. Insisting that the Gentiles keep to the Law of Moses would have likely set up a "first-class Christian"(those who were/are born Jews) and "second-class Christian" disunity in the Church. You can see the beginning of conflict over the subject in Galatians where the Apostle Paul accuses Peter of "hypocrisy" for caring about what the "Judaizers" would think if they saw him "living like a Gentile"--even though he had already been doing so, before the Judaizers arrived.
I want you to think about this question that I am going to ask you
before you answer it.

Do you believe
that the children of Light
born of the Almighty Living God Most High
by His Living Water and His Holy Spirit
would fight among themselves
and do evil to each other as the children of the devil?

Please just answer with a ya or nay.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jonah
Chapter 3

1 And the word of the LORD
came unto Jonah the second time, saying,

2 Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city,
and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.

3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh,
according to the word of the LORD.
Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey.

4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey,
and he cried, and said, Yet forty days,
and Nineveh shall be overthrown.

5 So the people of Nineveh believed God,
and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth,
from the greatest of them even to the least of them.

6 For word came unto the king of Nineveh,
and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him,
and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.

7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through
Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying,
Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing:
let them not feed, nor drink water:

8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth,
and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every
one from his evil way, and from the violence that
is in their hands.

9 Who can tell if God will turn and repent,
and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?

10 And God saw their works,
that they turned from their evil way;
and God repented of the evil,
that he had said that he would do unto them;
and he did it not.

I believe this is an account written by the prophet, Jonah himself. And I also believe that it was much more about Jonah than it was Nineveh. There are two key points that are made about God. Jonah says near the end of the account (starting at Chapter 4:1--NLT): "This change of plans greatly upset Jonah and he became very angry. So he complained to the Lord about it: 'Didn't I say before I left home, that you would do this, Lord? That is why I ran away to Tarshish! I knew that you are a merciful and compassionate God, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. You are eager to turn back from destroying people." Jonah quite apparently wanted them destroyed. They were ultimately destroyed by God for their wickedness but, they were given a bit of a reprieve at Jonah's preaching and their repentance. Remember that "[God] is not willing that any should be destroyed but wants everyone to repent." (2 Peter 3:9) God also said that, "the death of the wicked gives me no pleasure."

A bit of background is important here. Nineveh as the capital of the Assyrian Empire, was a place detested by the sons of Abraham. The Assyrians were notorious for being utterly without compassion and had always been extremely cruel to anyone who had the misfortune to get in their way. Israel had been greatly victimized by them. A series of events had happened in Nineveh (before Jonah preached there) which apparently made them much more receptive to his admonition. They had suffered civil war, pestilence, famine and a total solar eclipse (among the superstitious ancients, they would often take this as a sign that judgment was about to begin).

I really don't believe that this qualifies as overturned prophecy since even Jonah didn't believe that it would really happen.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Revelation 3:5
He that overcometh,
the same shall be clothed in white raiment;
and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life,
but I will confess his name before my Father,
and before his angels.

Not sure that this qualifies as overturned prophecy either since the prophesied event hasn't happened yet. In any case, we are told that those who are chosen were chosen before the foundation of the world.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I want you to think about this question that I am going to ask you
before you answer it.

Do you believe
that the children of Light
born of the Almighty Living God Most High
by His Living Water and His Holy Spirit
would fight among themselves
and do evil to each other as the children of the devil?

Please just answer with a ya or nay.

Yes. But that answer needs a bit of qualifying.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

God does not honor it?

But, if it is blended with subtle error, how is that any different than Satan at the temptation of Jesus?

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, if it is blended with subtle error, how is that any different than Satan at the temptation of Jesus?
What difference does it make
for it is written
Matthew 12:37
For by thy words thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of you are going to be justified or condemned by anything I post.

So why worry about it?

Do you see me fretting over anything any of you post?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
From what I seen him on the video he was correctly pointing out the facts.
Gays can not enter into the Kingdom of God because they are far from it.
Jews OT believers can not enter into the Kingdom of God, until they come to Jesus.

I did not see any hate coming from him, I would say that he is correct in that one should be very carful of the Talmud Whore that is leading the true people who believe in the OT up the garden path.

Did you see that he was pointing out that this mob of 'So called Jews' reject the OT and are all about 'the Talmud', so fact is that such morons we seen their claiming to be Jews are not Jews at all, they don't even hold the OT in high regard !
Can't you see that fact ! so they are of Satan in fact, they do not look up to Holy Moses, fact is they are who Jesus pointed out for what they are, of Satan ! the one who leads the whole world astray and of their father of lies and was a murderer from the beginning.

The Talmud are total racist bigots in fact way beyond anything Hitler said in fact. if you ever bothered to read their books you would know that.

The Talmud is hated by true Jews who follow the OT and believe in Holy Moses, the True Jews who follow in Holy Moses are the only Jews who have any hope in coming to Jesus, because if they believe in him then they have the ability to see Jesus as the Christ, now Moses said that in fact.
Only a True Israelite (servant of God) can come to Jesus Christ, only true Israelites came to Jesus 2000 years ago and that's a fact, because they knew that Jesus was the King of Israel.

The Talmud preaches Hatred of Jesus and all the slander that they say about Jesus and all is insane, this Pastor Anderson is a believer in Jesus Christ that is not fooled by such devils and is speaking out like any true Pastor has to point out the wolfs to save the flock.

The Talmud is the same bastards that led the majority of Jews astray and worked cunningly so as to kill Jesus Christ and any worthy Christian knows such is a fact.
This bastard Talmud whore has crept into the Christian denominations and Governments leading all astray, Abortions are now seen as ok that is the work of their god Moloch it's Child sacrifice ! healthy baby's by the millions, what next ! freedom of speech ? look at the bastard churches that have turned a blind eye to all this nowadays ! what's the good of them.
This Pastor Anderson is standing up to the crowd and saying the truth, warning and educating you on a subject, but look at the rest.

You don't have to believe him, no one is forcing you to. so why attack one who is claiming that others are of Satan, is that a right thing to do go about trying to slander such people, if they believe such.

We have plenty who attack The RCC because they believe this and that about them. right or wrong. everyone has a right to freedom of Speech under Christian values.

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure that this qualifies as overturned prophecy either since the prophesied event hasn't happened yet. In any case, we are told that those who are chosen were chosen before the foundation of the world.
I did not post this as a overturned prophecy.