Is It Possible?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Neon

Jun 13, 2009
I briefy read what others wrote, and it sounds good.

Then answering your question myself, I will say yes. It is possible and I am an example of this, as are others.

I've been christian by choice, since age 7, and never feared hell. The concept of believe or youre gonna burn, screams blackmail at me. I dont relate with it. Im actually not comfortable with christians who are christians because they solely fear damnation, i don't think that is being to true to our God- I think its sad.

I fear pain, and will avoid it if I can, however I will not be a hypocrit, to force a belief upon ones self entirely because of fear, i find it very low. I know God will punish me, I do fear him, im afraid everytime i let him down, but fear doesnt stop me when I really want to be immoral, what stops me is that i dont want to disappoint God, and what he is asking me to do is right.