IS JESUS THE ONLY WAY?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
People want fire insurance assurance, so that with peace of mine, they can go to endless bible studies, win arguments and be proven right.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IS JESUS THE ONLY WAY?
OP ^

Jesus is straight forward saying He IS the WAY.

John 14:
[6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way...

Is the OP challenging Jesus that there is another Way?

If so, what does the OP propose IS another Way?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The follow up article:

Nearly 70% of born again Christians aren't really born again.
I suppose the error that is causing misunderstanding here, is due to a poor description in the wording.
It should've been addressed this way: "Nearly 70% of christians claiming to be born again Christians, aren't really born again".
For starters, see KJV Luke 11:13, John 3:3-8, Romans 8:8-9 and Rev. 3:20.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose the error that is causing misunderstanding here, is due to a poor description in the wording.
It should've been addressed this way: "Nearly 70% of christians claiming to be born again Christians, aren't really born again".
For starters, see KJV Luke 11:13, John 3:3-8, Romans 8:8-9 and Rev. 3:20.
We can't judge that. Whether the Christians described in the OP percentile are BA.
Only God knows.

Many are called.Few are chosen.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can't judge that. Whether the Christians described in the OP percentile are BA.
Only God knows.

Many are called.Few are chosen.
Simply put, the fact that the OP poses the question: "Is Jesus The Only Way", begs to invite other foolish options.

I can only hope that the OP does know that Jesus Himself is the ONLY narrow way to enter into the KoG.
But if not, then most assuredly the OP's
profession to be a Born Again Christian, is in name only.
KJV- Matthew 7:14, Luke 11:13, Romans 8:8-9, Revelation 3:20.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simply put, the fact that the OP poses the question: "Is Jesus The Only Way", begs to invite other foolish options.

I can only hope that the OP does know that Jesus Himself is the ONLY narrow way to enter into the KoG.
But if not, then most assuredly the OP's
profession to be a Born Again Christian, is in name only.
KJV- Matthew 7:14, Luke 11:13, Romans 8:8-9, Revelation 3:20.
I think the OP is a test.
One that you and others here failed.

Pearl only posted a link to a Christian Post article reporting about other Christians.

While dagger's fly at Pearl and question her walk with God.

You all may wish to commit to introspection. When acting like that and questioning Pearl's rebirth in Christ.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I think the OP is a test.
One that you and others here failed.

Pearl only posted a link to a Christian Post article reporting about other Christians.

While dagger's fly at Pearl and question her walk with God.

You all may wish to commit to introspection. When acting like that and questioning Pearl's rebirth in Christ.
I figured she posted it because it is a startling statistic.

Reactions: amadeus

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't go to bible studies. But if I did I would probably sit quietly unless grave error was being taught.
I taught a bible study until my youngest was born. Someone would argue what you were saying, and then you'd never see them again. I would be content leading song at a small home church. If I believed that's what the Lord wanted.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I figured she posted it because it is a startling statistic.
It is startling.
IMO, it shows how deeply rooted the Hyper Grace movement has become in the church.
I say that because it is responsible for bringing in so many unconverted people into the church who think they are saved but really aren't. And so they don't have a relationship with the Lord and the spiritual insight to know there is only one High Priest through which a person is reconciled to God.

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is startling.
IMO, it shows how deeply rooted the Hyper Grace movement has become in the church.
I say that because it is responsible for bringing in so many unconverted people into the church who think they are saved but really aren't. And so they don't know have a relationship with the Lord and the spiritual insight to know there is only one High Priest through which a person is reconciled to God.
Does hyper-grace mean, "Jesus died for my sins, so I can behave however I want?"

Reactions: Ferris Bueller