Is Jesus the WORD?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
legally, his assessment is correct, but not Godly Correct. for the king's army is not his personally. for the army is from the PEOPLE, and not from HIM personally. but under orders... legally correct.

now DNB, let 101G get you educate in what, ReChoired was talking about.

what's the difference in "spirit", small case “s” vs "Spirit", capital, "S" in Spirit. and what's the difference, in "Lord", and, "LORD". simple answer, POWER, (G1411, dunamis, and, G1849, exousia, authority). Lets look at these two sets of words. just like in math, fractions are reduce to its simplest form. so shall we do the same with these words. scriptures. Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me”. Who, or what is the Arm of God?. the term right hand, or arm of God, is a anthropomorphism. meaning the attribution of human form or behavior given to a deity to understand its actions, here it means in Power, (the "authority” and the “ability”, or “might”, to do something).

The arm of flesh vs The Arm of the LORD, “authority”
when Sennacherib, king of Assyria, invaded Judah, the king of Judah, Hezekiah, encourages his people, listen to the record.

2 Chronicles 32:7 "Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him: 8 With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah". here, "arm of flesh", is Sennacherib, king of Assyria, ARMY, or fighting men or the king's power.

one of the failing prompts of the Unitarians, JW belief, and some others is this. they say, "Jesus is not God", and one of there excuses, "he could do nothing of himself", John 8:28 "Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things”. as the "the ARM of God", he was not authorized to act alone on his own. this is clear as with the Assyrian army, and with our army today. no army act alone, or on their own power. our own American Army, just don't get up on it's own and go to war with another country without authorization from the commander in chief, or congress. just as my own arm don't wave unless I authorized it to wave. just as in the penny on the ground example. the head gives direction and authority to the body. this is explained in the understanding of the use of POWERS, the G1411 dunamis, and the G1849 exousia. just as the Army can do nothing of their own so do the Lord Jesus, he did not act on his own, (I DO NOTHING OF MYSELF). hence, one of the reason why he was in G2758 keno, (to abase, neutralize, or make of none effect). but at his baptism he was authorized with G1849 exousia to act in the NAME of God, (WHO AS SAID TAUGHT HIM). and it was he, who doth the work. as to forgive sin, heal the sick, raise the dead, and so on. he is our example of how the G1849 exousia works. and that's why we, as 1 John 3:2a states, "now we're the Sons of God".

as in the example of 2 Chronicles 32, an "ARM OF FLESH, (which our Lord Jesus, GOD IN FLESH), is his, God's, ARMY, to carry out his will. as the scriptures clearly state, "NOT MY WILL, BUT THE FATHER'S WILL".

so the owner is in what ReChoired w2as speaking of was in legal ownership of authority and POWER, for the Lord Jesus the Christ is the wisdom and POWER of God, see 1 Corinthians 1:24.

so DNB, you need to know the difference between "Legal ownership" and "Personal Ownership". big difference.

now if you have any questions.... just ask.... :D

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.
now, read that againg above.... (smile).

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
Where do you find the time to write all this nonsense?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do you find the time to write all this nonsense?
nonesense? ... lol, or is it your ignorance of the Word of GOD. 2 Chronicles 32 shows the reason why God came in flesh... to set the example. we don't act on our own, but act because of him.

and anyone of Christ knows, one do not speak of their own, as ambassador of Christ, "NOT OUR WLL BUT HIS WILL BE DONE".

when one learn the bible principle of the POWER, (G1411, dunamis, and, G1849, exousia), of God, then one can start to fulfill Micah 6:8.

nor will one get the big head, or be puffed up aganist one another. it's all about "GROWTH". and in growth come experience.

scripture, Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."
Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe."
Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

PICJAG

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
nonesense? ... lol, or is it your ignorance of the Word of GOD. 2 Chronicles 32 shows the reason why God came in flesh... to set the example. we don't act on our own, but act because of him.
God came down to earth as a man, in order to demonstrate to us how to get along with each other?
And now you've become a comedian? You couldn't find a platform other than a Christian Forum, in order to tell your jokes?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God came down to earth as a man, in order to demonstrate to us how to get along with each other?
And now you've become a comedian? You couldn't find a platform other than a Christian Forum, in order to tell your jokes?
GINOLJC, to all.

do we detect a bit of animosity here... o_O YIKE!
the joke is on U, because I been saying that, and it's old news, so get off the old jokes, and try the truth by the scriptures.

I have notice all you do is just talk, and it's witout substance, (no scriptures). so I'll leave you to facebook and tweeter... Good day to U.

PICJAG