Is knowing what death is a comfort?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The teaching that only the one hundred and forty four thousand can do the actual communion .
ALL believers ought to do this in remembrance of Him .
That is one .
Thank you Amigo for allowing me to explain. I want you to find the answer for yourself though, so I will ask you a series of questions, that should help you to understand it.
1 What were they celebrating Amigo?

2. They were in Jerusalem, as a guess, how many of God's people were there?

3. Who did Jesus break the bread and wine with?

4. Why did Jesus do this?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Buddists are not hyprocrital to their faith . Atheists are not hyprocrital to their faith
dire hard muslims are not hyprocritical to their faith . BUT THEM IS ALL FALSE RELIGOINS and a dead end faith .
No matter how convicted and serious one is to their belief and faith , WONT MATTER if it aint THE FAITH .
The jws are becoming infected with the same party line as have all the other faiths , LETS GET ALONG and FIND COMMON GROUND .
PS , dont expect to see me in that line . IF our unity aint under CHRIST , THEN dont expect me to JOIN IN .
Since we both claim Christianity to be God's people, other religions do not figure into the equation sir. I frankly don't know why you delayed the conversation by a day. So out of the thousands of "Christian" faiths, how many do you think God accepts Amigo? If you say one in agreement with Eph 4:5; Mat 7:13,14; and 1 Cor 1:10 then do you believe God leaves us in the cold, or that He identifies the Way sir Acts 9:2?

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Robert Gwin
Heck of an extrapolation there, from people to religion, no?
You don’t really go so far as to believe there are people who are God’s and people who are not do you?
If so, how do you bear and cope with that condition? It so heavy.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Amigo for allowing me to explain. I want you to find the answer for yourself though, so I will ask you a series of questions, that should help you to understand it.
1 What were they celebrating Amigo?

2. They were in Jerusalem, as a guess, how many of God's people were there?

3. Who did Jesus break the bread and wine with?

4. Why did Jesus do this?
The fact that JESUS died for our sins .
A remnant was there as they were in other places .
The apostles . And who did they break bread with , THE ENTIRE CHURCH . Dont forget that last part .
paul was not writing to the one hundred and forty four thousand ALONE when he said WHEN YE ALL DO COMMUNION .
So we would remember what HE DID FOR US .
The jw are not wrong on this alone .
NOW prove to me that only the one hundred and forty four thousand , WHO WERE JEWS that believed in JESUS ,
are allowed to partake of that bread . ALL BELIEVERS SHOULD DO COMMUNION . If not , paul was in dead error .
EVEN JESUS said TEACH THEM ALL THINGS i have taught YOU . INCLUDING THE COMMUNION .
IF we start picking and choosing what things JESUS taught , we gonna end up in dire trouble .
The communion should be done by all BELIEVERS .
JESUS taught them to do it , THEN LATER SAYS teaching them to OBSERVE , TO DO ALL things , not most , not some
ALL THINGS i have taught YOU TO DO . DO THIS IN REMEMBRANC OF ME . That too was taught by the early church
TO ALL BELIEVERS . I hope the simplicity of what i just wrote sinks in to you .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since we both claim Christianity to be God's people, other religions do not figure into the equation sir. I frankly don't know why you delayed the conversation by a day. So out of the thousands of "Christian" faiths, how many do you think God accepts Amigo? If you say one in agreement with Eph 4:5; Mat 7:13,14; and 1 Cor 1:10 then do you believe God leaves us in the cold, or that He identifies the Way sir Acts 9:2?
God accepts those who follow Christ not men who preach another jesus .
Learn the bible well . PS be not like the mormons and others who invent their own bibles .
Russell nash simply did not beleive in the diety of Christ , thus all of a sudden
he can speak greek and changes the texts . WOW anyone can make that claim . Its so sad that many bought the lie .
I can come along in these days and say , OH the bible we have is not accurate , HERE GOD GAVE ME
understanding of hebrew and greek and then change it into a version that fits MY BELIEFS and have followers still .
ONLY PROBLEM IS , I WOULD BE A LIAR just like russell was .
The man never knew greek and he was never inspired by GOD either . ANY ol clown can do what he did .
Change the bible to suit their own agenda . ANY ol clown can do that .
PS they forgot to omit the part in first timothy chapter three verse sixteen , WHICH ACTUALLY contradicts
them . Russell did a good job trying to decieve , but still they forgot to take that part out of their own bible .
You all are following the delusions of a man gone wrong . AS is the CC and many other places .
TIME WE OPEN BIBLES FOR OURSELVES . My advice PICK UP that bible your church condemns
and try reading IT for yourself . Stead of trusting in the bible of nash who knew no greek let alone GOD OR CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“It” is actually I am, regardless of what it is believed to be.
NOPE . I AM is the GOD of abraham issac and jacob . THE GOD who sent HIS SON that all who do beleive would be saved .
ANY OTHER IT , IS FALSE . Lil abner , the pope , the muslim religion and any other path is a dead end and cometh not
of the great i am , but he who desires to be the great i am , that is the devil .
This many path concept is a crock of dung pile lie . NO BELIEF , NO FAITH IN JESUS means only the second death .
THE GREAT I AM WONT DENY HIMSELF . AND HE ALREADY GAVE TESTIMONY OF HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON CHRIST JESUS .
IF we cant believe that , well we accuse GOD of being a liar . Enough with this new age stuff folks preach .
Enough with this idea that everyone finds their way to GOD by his or her own mindset and religoin .
BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST or prepare to be told by the great I AM , DEPART FROM ME I NEVER KNEW YA .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Robert Gwin
Heck of an extrapolation there, from people to religion, no?
You don’t really go so far as to believe there are people who are God’s and people who are not do you?
If so, how do you bear and cope with that condition? It so heavy.
Nope . Wont Do . Enough with this new age religoin stuff .
I have come to preach the one and only gospel that will save anyone for all else is but winds of vainity that lead to the second death .
ONE MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST , any other religoin or mindset saves none and leads only to the second death
in the lake of fire . Though many within christendom would agree with you , I REFUSE THE LIE FROM SATAN .
The preaching of the gospel will continue on my watch as the only means for salvation .
THE world is on your side as are more and more within ALL religoins including christendom .
YOu have the numbers , BUT I HAVE GOD , I HAVE CHRIST and in the end HE ALONE WAS AND IS THE ONLY HOPE .
ALL else is but winds of vainity and those who sow to the wind shall of it reap the whirlwindof destruction upon their very souls .
I know the way this world is headed , I know the way all the religoins are headed . I will soon be one hated man
as will all the true lambs . YET for my love i be hated and i will not cease to warn all YE MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST
WHOM GOD DID SEND to be saved . ALL else is winds of dung and stink and saves none .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” - Jesus

‘So they picked up stones to throw at him.’
those who give another hope are the ones throwing stones at Christ . TIME we point to CHRIST ALONE
as the absolute and only way to be saved .
Do take note that JESUS said before abraham was I am . AND he made sure to say
he who believes not shall be damned . Lets stick to what HE SAID AS TRUTH amen .

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
those who give another hope are the ones throwing stones at Christ . TIME we point to CHRIST ALONE
as the absolute and only way to be saved .
Do take note that JESUS said before abraham was I am . AND he made sure to say
he who believes not shall be damned . Lets stick to what HE SAID AS TRUTH amen .
That’s I am too!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s I am too!
you me nor anyone else or their religoin is I AM . ONLY GOD and CHRIST get that title .
All other religoins are false and serve the I aint who desires to be the great I AM . Satan is very deceptive my friend .
Time we open bibles and learn That doctrine and that Christ .

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you me nor anyone else or their religoin is I AM . ONLY GOD and CHRIST get that title .
All other religoins are false and serve the I aint who desires to be the great I AM . Satan is very deceptive my friend .
Time we open bibles and learn That doctrine and that Christ .
That too!
Rejoice!

Before religious - I am!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s I am too!
Ps if ya wanna learn about true christanity dont follow kenneth copeland , the pope , nar , rick warren , the liberal churches
and nor sadly most of even the conservative ones . Learn that bible well . Cause many folks
are being taken on a ride , even within christendom they are being decieved by many leaders .
Let us learn that bible and follow CHRIST .

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ps if ya wanna learn about true christanity dont follow kenneth copeland , the pope , nar , rick warren , the liberal churches
and nor sadly most of even the conservative ones . Learn that bible well . Cause many folks
are being taken on a ride , even within christendom they are being decieved by many leaders .
Let us learn that bible and follow CHRIST .
Prior to all of that, I am.
I don’t even know who any of those people are.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prior to all of that, I am.
I don’t even know who any of those people are.
They false . Ps dont let satan take you for a ride convincing you that you are I AM . PRIDE was found in HIM .
We just lowly and humble and ought to be thanking the great I AM .
I have called ye gods , but ye shall die like men . This lil god i am stuff is bad news
and it has pride all over it . JESUS wore a crown of thorns , too many have put on crowns of gold
and live as though they are the I AM . That is not a good at all .

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Isaiah 55
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Reactions: amigo de christo