Is Last Day coming soon?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
He never asked you any questions

The Devil loves to twist everything he hears from the gospel of God into something completely different. That's how the New Testament was written by men who were completely influenced by the deceivers of the world.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Just before you die will be your last days.

The last day called the "day of the Lord" is when all the inhabitants on earth will die within one hour after the earth begins to shake violently.

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

2 Peter 3
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Devil loves to twist everything he hears from the gospel of God into something completely different. That's how the New Testament was written by men who were completely influenced by the deceivers of the world.
And so do men

And where is the evidence of this nonsense you speak :)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
seems to me that they would then refuse to say things like "i know the wolves will come in as soon as i leave," so i too reject your rejection of the NT.

Pharmboy

Jun 19, 2010
Lubbock, Tx
They have been saying it is the last days for 2000 years now. Each successive generation has evidence to show it is the last days. They prepare. Nothing happens except the change that time brings. Sometimes catastrophic, but never the end.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
And so do men

And where is the evidence of this nonsense you speak :)

Since all three sets of information ( Satan, beast and Christ ) were created by our Creator where all the visible images are processed from and invisible thoughts, the evidence you're looking for can only be told by us servants. This is why God said listen to His voice and obey all his commandments. This is the only way to learning what the Truth ( Tree of Life ) is.

Deuteronomy 28:
1: And if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, being careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.
2: And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the LORD your God.

Revelation 3:
20: Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

We servants of God become the voice of God so if you listen to us, you will learn everything that was revealed through our testimonies of the information called Christ.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
seems to me that they would then refuse to say things like "i know the wolves will come in as soon as i leave," so i too reject your rejection of the NT.

The NT is was written and produced by men who were influenced by Satan and the beast, not Christ. However, they stole some words from God's servants as they were writing and speaking for God during the first witness of the millennium reign of Christ and mixing them into their New Testament writings to make them appear like they knew God. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John became their false gospels that they try get their followers to read. Once their followers read these gospels, it's almost impossible for them to believe in the true gospel of God preached by God's servants.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
They have been saying it is the last days for 2000 years now. Each successive generation has evidence to show it is the last days. They prepare. Nothing happens except the change that time brings. Sometimes catastrophic, but never the end.

There was a 1700 year gap between the first witness of the gospel of God and the second witness which recently ended. During the 1700 year gap where there was no gospel of God to be heard other than false gospels, the beast of God was teaching human beings how to build the modern technology we have today in the world before the second witness was used to learn how we're created. So it was very important that the beast was used to get people to build the computers, simulation programs and AI and Voice technology which were the visible images I ( as servant of God ) needed to observe and use with my human hands to learn exactly how we were created. Now I know what the Tree of Life is and how it was created which is the Truth.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Uhm... okaaaay!

If you have any questions for God, feel free to ask Him because He's right here to let you know what's going on. The servant typing this sentence is only a servant who is being used by God to write and speak for Him.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The NT is was written and produced by men who were influenced by Satan and the beast, not Christ. However, they stole some words from God's servants as they were writing and speaking for God during the first witness of the millennium reign of Christ and mixing them into their New Testament writings to make them appear like they knew God. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John became their false gospels that they try get their followers to read. Once their followers read these gospels, it's almost impossible for them to believe in the true gospel of God preached by God's servants.
that does not tail very well with my understanding of how truth propagates where lies (fiction) cannot, tbh; and i seriously doubt that the Gospels would have persisted until now if they were not applicable.

Also, they stay true to the symbology of the OT, while witnessing the dispensation of Grace, so i would ask what NT passage you might quote that has led you to this belief? And not hold my breath until you quote one because tbh imo you are merely reacting to religious interpretations, to the "seeing and not seeing," and i doubt that you can justify this position from Scripture.

Many generations of thoughtful men, who seek God, would have discovered these errors long ago, i would think.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose life seems like a valley of death to some. I am in a fantastic life right here right now with jesus, we get to tell people how much He loves them and then cast out any demons or get them healed. This life is fantastic helping people every day. Guy had no work and never procd any since a month I prayed. Lord thank you for the work John is gonna get in jesus name amen. Half hour later I get a text Hey i got a job in. Next day i get a text in Hey I got to price 4 jobs. Another guy I cast out anxiety. Later on cast out fear of flying. Lol Now he loves flying boom baby. He said he was going to lose 50% of his work I prayed again and he had a call from a guy who was looking for some one to do a load of work. This is so easy so simple and I got a green light for it all in the bible. haha I love being used daily. Dont even need to comunicate and ask. Just do it. God is good all the time. Jesus lives in me Love Ya man. Holy Ghost thank you.

Something is not right.

1 Corinthians 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

2 Corinthians 3:4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: 5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

2 Corinthians 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

How do you know you are not one of those in Matthew 7:21-23?

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Do people/believers fall down when those things happened? Then it cannot be of Him. Beware.

Not by way of the Spirit are we do address nor invoke for these things to happen, but by the only way of the Son.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me............13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

John 10:1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

That is the iniquity spoken of here by how all those wonderful things happened where people/believers fall down in receiving them.

Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

1 Corinthians 14:32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. 33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Proverb 25:26 A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring. 27 It is not good to eat much honey: so for men to search their own glory is not glory. 28 He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

May God be peradventuring to deliver you IF you are deep in apostasy and know it not, but by your words, it sounds like you are. Go to Jesus Christ at that throne of grace and pray for discernment right now because if you do not, then you are believing every spirit to be of God and you are not testing them to keep the faith which is the good fight.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Something is not right.
Yes 1.YOU
2. You never replied to my lost post that addresed your last post. What the chances?

1 Corinthians 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
Yes I think if you were reading my posts I qouted this. I already know this. So thanks

2 Corinthians 3:4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: 5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
Yes get this know it and I am wondering why you are looking at the splinter in my eye?

2 Corinthians 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
So your really thinking this is all about me. You are also saying I dont give God Jesus or the Holy Ghost any recognition yes?

How do you know you are not one of those in Matthew 7:21-23?
Because I know Him and He dwells in me. He sais I will never leave you ot forsake you.
So let me ask you I told you I seen nearly seventy people healed. For which of these good works do YOU MIGHT JESUSISFAITHFULL do you condem me? Because we all know you have the authority to condem me . Dont you?

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
So at no point in time did I ever call any of your salvations in to querstion. But for some reason you have the ability to do that with authority. Where did you get this authority?

Do people/believers fall down when those things happened? Then it cannot be of Him. Beware.
Not by way of the Spirit are we do address nor invoke for these things to happen, but by the only way of the Son.
And who are you arguing with now? Are you now telling what I believe and dont believe? No one ever fell down in front of me ever. Even if they did. I dont care.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me............13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.[/QUOTE]
And you point is?

John 10:1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
And you point is?

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
And again just post the whole bible?

That is the iniquity spoken of here by how all those wonderful things happened where people/believers fall down in receiving them.
Getting boring now

Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

1 Corinthians 14:32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. 33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

So if He is not. wheres all the confusion in here from? satan. DO you have a part in the confusion?

Proverb 25:26 A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring. 27 It is not good to eat much honey: so for men to search their own glory is not glory. 28 He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

May God be peradventuring to deliver you IF you are deep in apostasy and know it not, but by your words, it sounds like you are. Go to Jesus Christ at that throne of grace and pray for discernment right now because if you do not, then you are believing every spirit to be of God and you are not testing them to keep the faith which is the good fight.

Bye what authority do you bring these accusations to me in front of God?
Show me a scripture that allows you to accuse me. mind you aint even allowed to accuse another mans servant let alone the man?

Now to the staff admins. are there none of you with any knowledge in any of these debates. are there none of you who realsie that people are going over the line in there accusations in regaurd to your rules let alone Gods????

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could not say how long, But Jesus was asked by his disciples what will be the sign of your coming, Jesus replied, when you see the Abomination of desolation spoken of by the Prophet Danial. what is the Abomination, first you have to have an Alter, for animal sacrifice, eight days to dedicate it, then you have a legal alter. the first Abomination of desolation accrued when the Greeks conquered Israel. they roasted a Pig on the Alter, then set up a statue of Zeus, and declared Zeus God. the Jews will set a corner stone on the five hundred by five hundred Cubit Temple Mount, erect an Alter and dedicate it for eight days, afterword, they will start sacrificing lambs with a meal offering and a wine offering, twice a day. called the Tamid Offerings, when this happens people who do not understand them using the old substitution system, for REMISSION of sin!!! not forgiveness of sin. anyway the whole world will say why are they killing lambs for Religious purposes, that s Barbaric, and the animal rights activists will just go nuts. that is just the tip of the iceberg, all nations will come against Israel, they will shut down the alter, if they miss one offering, the Alter is Void again! they will shut it down, the Anti-Christ will set up Statue of himself and declare himself god, this is the Abomination, and it leaves the Temple Desolate, when you see this happen, and you will probably! on CNN, then you have three and a half years, is this close? all we can do is watch, keep ourselves, pray and continue to help others to come to the knowledge of our Savior. Therefore Watch and Pray