Is Last Day coming soon?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jamesdavid777

May 18, 2017
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Country
Singapore
One of my friend sent me this article to read... Well...it talks about lots of end time events and it seems real.... but is Last Day really coming in the next few years?

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't matter when the point is to be always ready and be found abiding in Him by trusting Jesus Christ as your Good Shepherd to help you understand His words in the KJV to discern good & evil by it and trust Him to deliver you from every evil work in following Him as His disciple.

Death can strike at any moment so be sober and vigilant, trusting the Lord in being your Friend in keeping you as His friend in walking with Him through this valley of death.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
One of my friend sent me this article to read... Well...it talks about lots of end time events and it seems real.... but is Last Day really coming in the next few years?

We're very close to the day of the Lord that was first written about in Genesis.

Genesis 6
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
In light of Pres. Trump's recent trip, I would say we could be talking "peace and safety" for Israel (1Thes 5:4) this summer in time for the rapture at the Feast of Trumpets in August. Think about it. 1) We are talking about gathering all the "good" religions (Christian, Jewish, Muslim) together against all the "bad," the forms of Islam that believe in terror and extremism. 2) The Palestinians are now ready for negotiations without preconditions. 3) Alliances are forming in the Middle East against Iran, Syria, and Hezbollah (presently Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Gulf States). In the west/EU, Trump is calling for other NATO nations to join in the coalition against ISIS. 5 + 5= 10 nation revived "Roman" Empire. 4) Trump showed how he would defend "safe zones" when he bombed Syrian forces trying to get at Syrians hostile to the regime. Safe zones are mentioned in Zech 11:5. 5) The order in which he visited them -- Saudi Arabia, Israel, Rome -- suggests that he came to the "Prince of Peace" last in order to encourage his involvement in the negotiations of peace that Trump has set up.

I mean .. just color me optimistic! :)

skypair

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
In light of Pres. Trump's recent trip, I would say we could be talking "peace and safety" for Israel (1Thes 5:4) this summer in time for the rapture at the Feast of Trumpets in August. Think about it. 1) We are talking about gathering all the "good" religions (Christian, Jewish, Muslim) together against all the "bad," the forms of Islam that believe in terror and extremism. 2) The Palestinians are now ready for negotiations without preconditions. 3) Alliances are forming in the Middle East against Iran, Syria, and Hezbollah (presently Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Gulf States). In the west/EU, Trump is calling for other NATO nations to join in the coalition against ISIS. 5 + 5= 10 nation revived "Roman" Empire. 4) Trump showed how he would defend "safe zones" when he bombed Syrian forces trying to get at Syrians hostile to the regime. Safe zones are mentioned in Zech 11:5. 5) The order in which he visited them -- Saudi Arabia, Israel, Rome -- suggests that he came to the "Prince of Peace" last in order to encourage his involvement in the negotiations of peace that Trump has set up.

I mean .. just color me optimistic! :)

skypair

Ezekiel 7:25
When terror comes, they will seek peace in vain.

Ezekiel 13:
10 "'Because they lead my people astray, saying, "Peace," when there is no peace, and because, when a flimsy wall is built, they cover it with whitewash,

Ezekiel 13
16: those prophets of Israel who prophesied to Jerusalem and saw visions of peace for her when there was no peace, declares the Sovereign LORD."'

Isaiah 59
8: The way of peace they do not know; there is no justice in their paths. They have turned them into crooked roads; no one who walks along them will know peace.

Jeremiah 6:14
They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. 'Peace, peace,' they say, when there is no peace.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Death can strike at any moment so be sober and vigilant, trusting the Lord in being your Friend in keeping you as His friend in walking with Him through this valley of death.
I suppose life seems like a valley of death to some. I am in a fantastic life right here right now with jesus, we get to tell people how much He loves them and then cast out any demons or get them healed. This life is fantastic helping people every day. Guy had no work and never procd any since a month I prayed. Lord thank you for the work John is gonna get in jesus name amen. Half hour later I get a text Hey i got a job in. Next day i get a text in Hey I got to price 4 jobs. Another guy I cast out anxiety. Later on cast out fear of flying. Lol Now he loves flying boom baby. He said he was going to lose 50% of his work I prayed again and he had a call from a guy who was looking for some one to do a load of work. This is so easy so simple and I got a green light for it all in the bible. haha I love being used daily. Dont even need to comunicate and ask. Just do it. God is good all the time. Jesus lives in me Love Ya man. Holy Ghost thank you.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
I suppose life seems like a valley of death to some. I am in a fantastic life right here right now with jesus, we get to tell people how much He loves them and then cast out any demons or get them healed. This life is fantastic helping people every day. Guy had no work and never procd any since a month I prayed. Lord thank you for the work John is gonna get in jesus name amen. Half hour later I get a text Hey i got a job in. Next day i get a text in Hey I got to price 4 jobs. Another guy I cast out anxiety. Later on cast out fear of flying. Lol Now he loves flying boom baby. He said he was going to lose 50% of his work I prayed again and he had a call from a guy who was looking for some one to do a load of work. This is so easy so simple and I got a green light for it all in the bible. haha I love being used daily. Dont even need to comunicate and ask. Just do it. God is good all the time. Jesus lives in me Love Ya man. Holy Ghost thank you.

Gamblers only brag about what they won. What about all those unanswered prayers that you ask God? Why do they go unanswered?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Gamblers only brag about what they won. What about all those unanswered prayers that you ask God? Why do they go unanswered?
I am not a gambler as such. If I felt like it I would have a little bet here and there. I represent Christ every where I go as I die to self daily.
My prayers dont go unanswerd

Woops there is your problem right there. I dont ask God for anything ever. why would I ?
My prayers dont go unanswerd. I think you mean something else but you tell me.

But tell me this why is it you and many like you accuse me of bragging?
Why cant you accept that some are moving in a way you are not and bless them for stepping up?
Why cant you at least give any glory to God in this situation?
You would think I was an enemy of God and not a son. You people are the same as the pharisses. You will not honour God no matter what anyone tells you. Its your tears that Christ will wipe awy in heaven because of your unbelief.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
I am not a gambler as such. If I felt like it I would have a little bet here and there. I represent Christ every where I go as I die to self daily.
My prayers dont go unanswerd

Woops there is your problem right there. I dont ask God for anything ever. why would I ?
My prayers dont go unanswerd. I think you mean something else but you tell me.

But tell me this why is it you and many like you accuse me of bragging?
Why cant you accept that some are moving in a way you are not and bless them for stepping up?
Why cant you at least give any glory to God in this situation?
You would think I was an enemy of God and not a son. You people are the same as the pharisses. You will not honour God no matter what anyone tells you. Its your tears that Christ will wipe awy in heaven because of your unbelief.

Do you even know what "Christ" is?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you even know what "Christ" is?
Do you ever answer any questions? This is a one way conversation you will obviously win . In your mind at least .

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Do you ever answer any questions? This is a one way conversation you will obviously win . In your mind at least .

Do you know what "Christ" means? If you don't, then you have no knowledge of God to be used by God to teach anyone. All you have is your own interpretations of what you read in the Bible like all false prophets use. A false prophet is one who has never heard the voice of God and used as one of God's servants.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you know what "Christ" means? If you don't, then you have no knowledge of God to be used by God to teach anyone. All you have is your own interpretations of what you read in the Bible like all false prophets use. A false prophet is one who has never heard the voice of God and used as one of God's servants.
Do you ever answer anyones question? It wont go away?

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Do you ever answer anyones question? It wont go away?

Only if the question isn't a loaded question by a liar who is trying to trick God. It's best to listen to the voice of God and learn the deep knowledge called Christ that reveals what the Truth is and how it was created.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Only if the question isn't a loaded question by a liar who is trying to trick God. It's best to listen to the voice of God and learn the deep knowledge called Christ that reveals what the Truth is and how it was created.
Who is the liar?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, Revelation 22:12 "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be". Revelation 22:20 "He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus".
how quick is quickly? let's see, 2 Peter 3:8 & 9 "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance". now, judging from his time of departure, a little over thousand years ago, well, that's just 2 days and a few hours on the God clock. so don't anyone get their paints or skirts wet waiting, be about your father's business, and stop watching the clock. it'll be soon enough.