Is Obama Gay?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Ive been reading and watching a lot of rather compelling arguments pointing towards Obama being the Antichrist. The latest being the possibility that Michelle Obama could actually be a man, and Obama himself a homosexual.

Even Joan Rivers can smell whats cooking - http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/558170/20140707/barack-obama-gay-michelle-transgender-joan-rivers.htm#.U77IIvmSxW8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8_MZtG6xY0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA-tSKiyHP0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B418vtkQsY

I mean at first I hear of these things and think yeah yeah more conspiracy, but when I actually think about whats being said and weigh it up with the evidence that's put forth it becomes hard to simply ignore.
I have always beleived that where there's smoke there's fire.
And with Obama there's a lot of smoke.

(list taken from another site)
The 27 Characteristics of the AntiChrist

1. He comes from among ten kings in the restored Roman Empire; his authority will have similarities to the ancient Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks [Daniel 7:24; Rev 13:2 / Daniel 7:7]

2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24]

3. He is different from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]

4. He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8]

5. He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5]

6. He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, dwelling place, and departed Christians and Old Testament saints [Rev 13:6]

7. He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ½ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]

8. He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25]

9. He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom and era
[Dan 7:25]

10. He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]

11. He will confirm a covenant with “many”, i.e. the Jewish people [Daniel 9:27]
This covenant will likely involve the establishment of a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem
[see Dan 9:27; Matt 24:15]

12. He will put an end to Jewish sacrifice and offerings after 3 ½ years and will set up an abomination to God in the Temple [Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15]

13. He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]

14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]

15. He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]

16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women": He will either be asexual or homosexual
[Dan 11:37]

17. He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]

18. He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]

19. He will only honor a “god” of the military. His whole focus and attention will be on his military. He will conquer lands and distribute them [Daniel 11:39-44]

20. His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]

21. Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28]

22. He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave
[2 John 7]. He will deny that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22]

23. He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8]

24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]

25. He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8]

26. His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six—but not necessarily in an obvious fashion [Rev 13:17-18].

27. He will be empowered by the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Don't know for sure.........but.......there is something defintely not right here....you can just feel it.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
I've always wondered how Obama could marry Michelle, who appears to have a Adam's apple, a mean right hook, and very possibly, a penis. It's the same vain way I wonder about men who marry women who look like 14 year old boys but would be deeply offended if you inferred they are a pederast. Maybe I'm hyper-analyzing things and I'm just all wet on this, but it's hard for me to be charitable to Obama, a man for whom I have absolutely no respect and who I believe has no goodness or decency in him, a conclusion I drew when he made no effort whatsoever to tool negotiations with Iran to free a jailed pastor in spite of many pleas from Christians. So if you're indulging in foolish speculation, then I guess I'm getting in the mud with you just so you don't feel alone in expressing the musings that most people just keep to themselves. I don't know if he's gay, but I'm certain that he's evil.

Cheers!

Reactions: Madad21

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
River Jordan said:
Well, whenever you think the crazy can't get more ridiculous....it does. :wacko:
Yep...years ago it was the crazies talkin like this....but now........it's the grandmothers, the grandfathers of Christian families......they also know something is not right. They are very worried.........I've interviewed hundreds. They know this boy president is not for the better of America.
But the libs are starting to wake up to his schemes. But most libs..........are still asleep and have not payed any attention at what this man does everyday.
They don't have a clue at what he is doing to their lives.....but they will..........and shortly....and thay aint goin to be happy.

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
There's a difference between "something isn't right" and disagreeing with a President's policies....and "He's secretly gay and the First Lady is really a man".

If you can't appreciate the difference, then the "something" that "isn't right" is you.

[picture removed by mod]

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
RANDOR said:
Yep...years ago it was the crazies talkin like this....but now........it's the grandmothers, the grandfathers of Christian families......they also know something is not right. They are very worried.........I've interviewed hundreds. They know this boy president is not for the better of America.
But the libs are starting to wake up to his schemes. But most libs..........are still asleep and have not payed any attention at what this man does everyday.
They don't have a clue at what he is doing to their lives.....but they will..........and shortly....and thay aint goin to be happy.
Yeah there's definitely something that's not all well with this presidency. Theres to many coincidence's with this man and Biblical prophecy.
People could say that we are only seeing what we want to see, but this isnt true for the majority. I had no invested interest as far as Obama went and then things started happening around this guy which made me look at him. I remember the first time I saw his wife, I joked that she looked like a transvestite and I've actually thought that ever since. that was without anybody even whispering about the possibility and now i see this emerge.

River Jordan said:
There's a difference between "something isn't right" and disagreeing with a President's policies....and "He's secretly gay and the First Lady is really a man".

If you can't appreciate the difference, then the "something" that "isn't right" is you.

[picture removed by mod]
Well my friend if you dont want to talk to us crazy people, please feel free to go back to looking for the water.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
River Jordan said:

[picture removed by mod]
Yep......and in the next year..........we will be tellin ya.......Told Ya So........but until then......sleep on.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
So...that was fast......good for you.......you just found out you were crazy for stickin up for this so called president.

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
And there's that tribalistic, team mentality in action again. I didn't stick up for anyone. All I've done is note that saying the President is secretly gay and the First Lady is really a man is crazy and nuts.

But I gess dat mayks me wun o dem Obama luverz!! :rolleyes:

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Oh...excuse me...my bad......just thought you were in love with the man. Your right...
It's just when ya say something bad about satan...then someone says in return.....that's crazy....ya think they love satan

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
You know River I like you, but how quick are you to dish out all the secular based scientific articles and arguments to back you anti biblical claims that miracles simply dont happen and God isnt as magnificent as we make out.

But I ask a mere question based on a few claims in to a subject of real world plausibility, not just scandal and what do you do?

Oh well that's just nuts.

For a Christian Spiritual discernment is not just limited to the Word of God, but also in the recognition of signs, if we talk about these things openly we can discern for ourselves, I dont need an agnostic jumping on my thread judging situations they have no insight to.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
even Joan Rivers!? well that seals it! al we need to do is track down Batboy and get his approval....

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
aspen said:
even Joan Rivers!? well that seals it! al we need to do is track down Batboy and get his approval....
It was sealed way before Joan Rivers........hmmmmmmm...like 9 years ago......a lot of people livin under rocks these days

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
Madad21 said:
You know River I like you, but how quick are you to dish out all the secular based scientific articles and arguments to back you anti biblical claims that miracles simply dont happen and God isnt as magnificent as we make out.
Huh? I've argued that miracles don't happen and God isn't magnificent? Where?

But I ask a mere question based on a few claims in to a subject of real world plausibility, not just scandal and what do you do?

Oh well that's just nuts.
Well yeah...the questions you're asking are right on par with "Are the Supreme Court Justices really reptilian aliens?"

For a Christian Spiritual discernment is not just limited to the Word of God, but also in the recognition of signs, if we talk about these things openly we can discern for ourselves, I dont need an agnostic jumping on my thread judging situations they have no insight to.
Agnostic? Who here is an agnostic?

HymnSeeker

May 19, 2014
I think the thread originator should step back from his or her party affiliation and think for a moment about this in a completely unbiased light.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
HymnSeeker said:
I think the thread originator should step back from his or her party affiliation and think for a moment about this in a completely unbiased light.
Ha!.....Madad is not even a American citizen.........it is reaching the world.

HymnSeeker

May 19, 2014
RANDOR said:
Ha!.....Madad is not even a American citizen.........it is reaching the world.

Well, even so, I sincerely doubt that the first lady is a man, I also don't believe that Obama is the antichrist.

Obama isn't performing signs or wonders, he isn't claiming to be God or Christ or anything like that.

I have my own suspicions about the antichrist's identity, but I like to keep it to myself.

Obama is just a politician, he simply is not doing the things the antichrist was foretold to do.

Someone is, but I'll leave that up to you reasonable folks to work out for yourselves. Better to keep my mouth shut than open it and be confirmed a fool, right?

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
River Jordan said:
Huh? I've argued that miracles don't happen and God isn't magnificent? Where?
:rolleyes:

Well yeah...the questions you're asking are right on par with "Are the Supreme Court Justices really reptilian aliens?"
Wow your right River The president could be gay and the supreme court are reptilian aliens are exactly alike!!! :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.