Is same sex attraction lust driven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Corinthians chapter 6, the Effeminate and abusers of mankind will not inherit kingdom of God. Unless they repent and conform to God's standard. Thiers the lake of fire and that's thier destination unless they repent and change their tune. I won't sugar coat Gods word. Hollywood did movie on sodom and gomorrah. But denys homosexuality. They detour into lust category. The heathen will find out God is real near future.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Corinthians chapter 6, the Effeminate and abusers of mankind will not inherit kingdom of God. Unless they repent and conform to God's standard. Thiers the lake of fire and that's thier destination unless they repent and change their tune. I won't sugar coat Gods word. Hollywood did movie on sodom and gomorrah. But denys homosexuality. They detour into lust category. The heathen will find out God is real near future.
Here, in its entirety, is everything Jesus said about homosexuality: " ...... ", i.e., absolutely nothing! However He did say this "Love your neighbor as yourself".

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here, in its entirety, is everything Jesus said about homosexuality: " ...... ", i.e., absolutely nothing! However He did say this "Love your neighbor as yourself".
Abusers of mankind means nothing?
It sums it all up.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Abusers of mankind means nothing?
It sums it all up.

Another way to consider "What Jesus said about different forms of sexual perversion, including Homo-Sexuality" is to consider that before God became the Man Jesus...He was sitting right up there when the judgment of God fell on the sexual perverts in Sodom & Gomorrah.

Next, They (God and the Word) did it again.
That was the "Noah's Flood'.
This time, they completed the judgement.

Here is a USA video that many Christians might relate to, as we see what is happening all around us in this un-godly world of "PRIDE".
-
-

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here, in its entirety, is everything Jesus said about homosexuality: " ...... ", i.e., absolutely nothing!
Well.....I guess you misunderstood me.
In your hurry to correct me, you missed my point.
"Abusers of mankind" includes sinful sexual misbehaviour such as homosexuality, etc