Is same sex attraction lust driven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TIME TO LEARN JESUS!!!
WELL i sure cant argue with that . So into the bible i will go and increase my time learning .
You should DO the same . Go ahead jim . Brethern are to exhort brethren RIGHT .
SO lets do this . For a month i want us both to spend three hours a day in the new test
reading it for ourselves . THEN let us come back and discuss .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But who is the blind one jim . Let us get in our bibles and read the new test for ourselves .
Let us put some hours in daily and read JUST IT . Then in one month
let us return and discuss . Read it for a few hours daily jim . SEE what happenes . I WILL DO the same .
"who is the blind one"? YOU ARE!

I am thrilled that you are leaving for a month! Hallelujah! No more of your hatred until July 16!

BTW, is the decision to leave yours or admins?

P.S. There is no such thing as reading "the new test" (unless you're still in school.)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"who is the blind one"? YOU ARE!

I am thrilled that you are leaving for a month! Hallelujah! No more of your hatred until July 16!

BTW, is the decision to leave yours or admins?
Woa , wait a minute . I never said i was leaving . Jim i dont want to have to say this
but i do spend hours in the bible daily . But i was gonna try and increase it a bit .
Now , how about it jim . Lets make a pact . THREE hours a day in the bible
reading the NEW test for ourselves .
But lets do this . THEN COME back and lets discuss things .
NOW dont just say you will , lets do this . Lets truly dig in and read those reminders .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woa , wait a minute . I never said i was leaving . Jim i dont want to have to say this
but i do spend hours in the bible daily . But i was gonna try and increase it a bit .
Now , how about it jim . Lets make a pact . THREE hours a day in the bible
reading the NEW test for ourselves .
But lets do this . THEN COME back and lets discuss things .
NOW dont just say you will , lets do this . Lets truly dig in and read those reminders .
You did say you were leaving for a month.

I already spend hours a day reading the Bible, but unlike yourself, I understand the message. And I never read "the NEW TEST" (whatever that is).

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did say you were leaving for a month.

I already spend hours a day reading the Bible, but unlike yourself, I understand the message. And I never read "the NEW TEST" (whatever that is).
Well i can see this aint going over well . If i read the bible through the lens of the KKK , do you really THINK
i would be learning it right . OF COURSE NOT jim .
Lets read JUST the bible for three months . not through the lens of men , the social gospel or any other mindset .
Lets just read it for three hours daily jim .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The all-inclusive social gospel"...

John 3:16-17, “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through him."

Matthew 11:28-30, “Come to me, all you who are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The all-inclusive social gospel"...

John 3:16-17, “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through him."

Matthew 11:28-30, “Come to me, all you who are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
That aint the gospel the all incusive social pope francis thing says .
IT SAYS other religoins are serving the SAME GOD WE DO JIM .
That all the religoins and christanity need to do is just come together , find common ground
cause we all serve the same GOD . WHAT A CROCK jim . ITs a lie .
All other religoins are false . YE MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST , HE IS THE CHRIST .
THEY DONT DO That jim , IF they had the love of GOD ,
THEY WOULD LOVE CHRIST , BELIEVING IN HIM .
YOU do realize what JESUS told the UNBELIEVING JEWS .
HE said YOU DO NOT HAVE THE LOVE OF GOD .
THEY DIDNT BELIEVE ON HIM JIM . SO POPE FRANICS IS A LIAR and so is this all inclusive lie .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That aint the gospel the all incusive social pope francis thing says .
IT SAYS other religoins are serving the SAME GOD WE DO JIM .
That all the religoins and christanity need to do is just come together , find common ground
cause we all serve the same GOD . WHAT A CROCK jim . ITs a lie .
All other religoins are false . YE MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST , HE IS THE CHRIST .
THEY DONT DO That jim , IF they had the love of GOD ,
THEY WOULD LOVE CHRIST , BELIEVING IN HIM .
YOU do realize what JESUS told the UNBELIEVING JEWS .
HE said YOU DO NOT HAVE THE LOVE OF GOD .
THEY DIDNT BELIEVE ON HIM JIM . SO POPE FRANICS IS A LIAR and so is this all inclusive lie .
WHAT are you talking about???

WHAT is "the all incusive social pope francis thing? Incusive? No such word. "social pope francis thing"? By that do you mean the restrictive Catholic doctrine: if you're not Roman Catholic, then you're not a Christian? The Roman denomination is as exclusive as you are! And they certainly do not say that "other religoins [sic] are serving the SAME GOD WE DO" or "That all the religoins and christanity need to do is just come together , find common ground." (whatever a "religoin" or "christanity" is). BTW, we do serve the same God as the Catholics, and they also believe the Jesus is the Christ.

You think that serving the one true God is "A CROCK"??? And that POPE FRANICS (whoever he is!) IS A LIAR?

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried, but unfortunately, you do try but YOU ARE WRONG!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ignore, ignore, ignore bc some believe repetition, repetition, repetition makes a LIE THE TRUTH!

Hold fast @amigo de christo
stand strong & rebuke, correct & instruct, all whom deny the truth of the word of God !

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I guess I am done on this thread.
Enough said.
Let all that has breath praise the glorious Lord .
Lambs wont be loved by many . But lambs must march on in the LORD . Now let all that has breath
fear not man , fear not agendas of wicked men , SIMPLY TRUST IN THE LORD and FOLLOW THE KING .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ignore, ignore, ignore bc some believe repetition, repetition, repetition makes a LIE THE TRUTH!

stand strong & rebuke, correct & instruct, all whom deny the truth of the word of God !
Like a recording on repeat mode . But the lambs wont and dont buy a lie .
Thats right my friend . No matter how often they say the same remarks over and over again
IT AINT SLOWED ME DOWN one bit . THE TRUTH will be honored , spoken and lived .
THE LORD is with the lambs . And UNTO HE IS OUR LOYALTY . Praise be to the glorious Lord .
The lambs dont honor that which GOD calls evil . Lambs HONOR THE KING
and by HIS SPIRIT they shall walk and talk and point to the LORD and correct and reprove
and do as they are led to do . Mens tatics , victim card , false accusations , WONT WORK on lambs .
THEY FOLLOW THE LORD and HE was accused MIGHTLY , so too will His own . NOW HIT THE TRENCHES
and have the JOY OF THE LORD . THE LAMBS WIN FOR JESUS HAS WON and a wonderful HOME awaits us .
This world aint home , we wander through the valley of our pilgramage
looking for THE PROMISE OF HIS RETURN and of the new heavens and the new earth
of the HEAVENLY CELESITAL KINGDOM wherein the TEMPLE is GOD and the LAMB .
THAT IS HOME . In this world ye shall have tribulations , but be of GOOD CHEER .
THE KING JESUS HAS OVERCOME THE WORLD
and the lambs shall test all spirits , and have overcome THEM
for greater IS HE that is in the lambs THAN he that is in the World . PRAISE THE ALL MIGHTY GOD and FATHER
of our LORD and SAVOIR CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ignore ignore , ignore bc some believe repetition , repetition , repetition makes a LIE THE TRUTH .
BUT lambs dont heed them . Lambs FOLLOW THE KING .
Yep . Now lift those hands up and let the glorious LORD be praised .
Lambs know one thing . WHAT GOD SAYS AND SAID IS TRUTH . not what men say , WHAT GOD SAID .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are not kidding .
Repeat repeat repeat a lie and soon enough the world believes it as the truth .
You see many scientists, many physcologists , many men in general have spouted things about
how the bible is out dated , how we now know so much more about homosexuality and other things
than they did way back then . AND FOLKS believe this to be true .
BUT lambs . Lambs know something .
MAN DONT KNOW MORE ABOUT ANY SUBJECT THAN GOD KNOWS . AND HE SAID WHAT HE SAID ABOUT IT .
And lambs , KNOW GOD IS TRUTH , HIS WORDS ARE TRUTH . IF HE SAID IT , THEY BELEIVE IT
no matter if every scientist , every doctor , every man woman and child and church even
WENT ALONG with their new theology . LAMBS WONT . SEE how simple that is .
Exactly . Now lift those hands HIGH and let all that has breath praise n thank and thank n praise the LORD .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let all that has breath praise the glorious Lord .
Lambs wont be loved by many . But lambs must march on in the LORD . Now let all that has breath
fear not man , fear not agendas of wicked men , SIMPLY TRUST IN THE LORD and FOLLOW THE KING .
Who doesn't love lambs?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ignore ignore , ignore bc some believe repetition , repetition , repetition makes a LIE THE TRUTH .
BUT lambs dont heed them . Lambs FOLLOW THE KING .
Yep . Now lift those hands up and let the glorious LORD be praised .
Lambs know one thing . WHAT GOD SAYS AND SAID IS TRUTH . not what men say , WHAT GOD SAID .
You're obviously referring to yourself when you write "some believe repetition , repetition , repetition makes a LIE THE TRUTH". You just repeat the same stuff over and over and over .. ad nauseum.

"WHAT GOD SAYS AND SAID IS TRUTH . not what men say" is nonsense. Did sheep write the Bible?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not kidding .
Repeat repeat repeat a lie and soon enough the world believes it as the truth .
You see many scientists, many physcologists , many men in general have spouted things about
how the bible is out dated , how we now know so much more about homosexuality and other things
than they did way back then . AND FOLKS believe this to be true .
BUT lambs . Lambs know something .
MAN DONT KNOW MORE ABOUT ANY SUBJECT THAN GOD KNOWS . AND HE SAID WHAT HE SAID ABOUT IT .
And lambs , KNOW GOD IS TRUTH , HIS WORDS ARE TRUTH . IF HE SAID IT , THEY BELEIVE IT
no matter if every scientist , every doctor , every man woman and child and church even
WENT ALONG with their new theology . LAMBS WONT . SEE how simple that is .
Exactly . Now lift those hands HIGH and let all that has breath praise n thank and thank n praise the LORD .

What is a "physcologist?

"many men in general have spouted things about how the bible is out dated" Which men?

"we now know so much more about homosexuality and other things than they did way back then" Is that why you wrote earlier about Paul writing about homosexuality? So, which is it?

"no matter if every scientist , every doctor , every man woman and child and church even
WENT ALONG with their new theology". What "new theology"?

"Repeat repeat repeat a lie and soon enough some people believe it as the truth" but many of us know better. Your hateful repetition won't convince anyone who knows the truth in Christ!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Is same sex attraction lust driven?​

Is heterosexual attraction "lust driven"?

If my wife and I still sexually desire each other (after almost 40 years of marriage!), is that a bad thing?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Is same sex attraction lust driven?​

Is heterosexual attraction "lust driven"?

If my wife and I still sexually desire each other (after almost 40 years of marriage!), is that a bad thing?
Of course not. But the topic is same-sex attraction.