Is the nation of Israel really of the devil, fooling Christians?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heavenbound

It is not wrong to listen to authority. Your Church told you something? It is natural to listen.

Satanism and Kabbalah have been on the rise under their watch to such a degree that there have been Satanists working to have public black masses and after school programs.

Your Church may have been wrong on spiritual warfare. On their watch, a variety of ugly things have emerged.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
it’s a question of if the country was made to trick Christians
That is simply laughable. The country was made because so-called Christians were trying to decimate the Jews. At the very least, make them second-class or third-class citizens. How would you like to be put into that category?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Enoch I don't want you to get mad at this but you are under delusion with Trump!
The bottom line is that you prefer the hatred and delusion of Trump's enemies. Looks like that is your preference. And those are the Fascists and Communists who want to replace Trump with Totalitarianism. I don't get mad at delusional people . Just feel sorry for them.

Reactions: Stan B

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The problem is that you have forgotten all about Christian *logic*. I have stated over and over again that the SECULAR NATION-STATE of Israel is purely political. NOT A HOLY NATION. Therefore the Star of David (which is in their flag) has nothing to do with our attitude to Jews. Unbelieving Jews are spiritually blind and deceived. But that does NOT mean that Jews should be hated and Israel should be hated.

Today almost the whole world hates Israel and the Jews within Israel. Even Left-Liberal Jews in the USA hate Trump, Netanyahu, and Israel! And George Soros -- a Hungarian Jew -- is a very evil ex-Nazi who is spending his billions to undermine America, Israel, Trump, and Conservatives! Think about that. This man should have been put behind bars a long time ago. The handful of multi-billionaire Jews who control banking and world affairs are servants of Satan working for the slavery of the whole world under Satan's New World Order. So we should not be surprised if the Star of David is also *the star of your [Jewish] god Remphan*.
The way that I see it is that the whole world loves the Jews now, people idolise them to the point of insanity and you never come across anyone who hates them nowadays but for Arabs.

You see people go into spastic mode nowadays if you say anything remotely negative in any regard at all in regards to the Jews nowadays and when you question such people you will find that it's not because they are educated on the subject at all but only indoctrinated dim wit that knows bugger all, most likely a PC atheist that will run down Christianity at the drop of a hat and come at you with malice, or some brainwashed so called Christian that thinks that you have to idolise Jews regardless of what they do. they are gods people don't you know ect ect :rolleyes:. I am from a Hebrew blood line myself but I point to Jesus as Christ and I have had so called Christians have a go at me about that, you can't be a Christian your a Jew ! as if such was a mortal Sin on my part. :mad: o_O:confused::eek::rolleyes:.

If I look back before say 1990 and all through history no one saluted to Jews, they were all looked down on for being bigots not to mention totally greedy cunning self righteous grubs, that was the general perception of such people, never trust a Jew was the fact of life and all the churches preached such were a curse abomination to the Lord in themselves because the poor bastards were lost and had no Grace what so ever, all that they will do is try to undermine you because such are an abomination to the Lord.

The old saying, beware of the Jew who comes bearing gifts, was common as. but I remember some football player said this in the 1990's once and the media jumped on him and took this totally out of context and made a mountain out of a mole hill. the media came across as Nazi like interrogation where they would try to totally destroy such a persons lively hood and paint them as some sort of Nazi. fact was that even before Hitler the UK and the USA and Australia in fact the whole world never looked up to the Jews at all in a positive light of trust, they knew that they were the best business men, crafts men and Doctors ect ect but knew when it came to money, that was there Golden Calf that they idolised it as there god.
The poor bastards have tripped over that stumbling block and came crashing down many a time. just look at heir history they have always sh1t in their own nest and got tossed out of the host Nation for being grubs who were undermining them.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
National Israel is what the Lord is coming back for per the promise to the fathers.

The Lord Jesus Christ will return to save them and fill them with His Spirit from the least of them to the greatest.

They will be converted by Him, just like we have been.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was unaware of that verse in Jeremiah. But if the DNA results prove that the people in Israel aren't even Jews descended from Abraham then how can we accept the nation of Israel as being the biblical Israel? When I brought it up to our pastor in bible study he had a strong reaction and said not to read anything these other pastors write. I don't think I can do that. If there is truth in what they're saying - and I think there is - then I want to examine it to see if it's true and pray that the Holy Spirit leads me into all truth.

There have been many DNA studies regarding the patrilineal origins of the Jews. I
recall that the DNA studies of the Levites only varies by 1.5%

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
National Israel is what the Lord is coming back for per the promise to the fathers.

The Lord Jesus Christ will return to save them and fill them with His Spirit from the least of them to the greatest.

Israel is who serves the King of Israel.
Israel means a Servant of God.

Reactions: Helen and Stan B

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The obelisk It's not only a Phallic symbol but also like giving the finger to God, I read the Catholic Church became corrupt through infiltration of Freemasons and Jews.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is who serves the King of Israel.
Israel means a Servant of God.
Israel is a nation of people. They are who the King will return to save per Jer 31 and Zechariah 14.

They are a literal group of people needing salvation.

They will be restored fully per Romans 11.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bottom line is that you prefer the hatred and delusion of Trump's enemies. Looks like that is your preference. And those are the Fascists and Communists who want to replace Trump with Totalitarianism. I don't get mad at delusional people . Just feel sorry for them.

No. I was where you are so I understand why you support and defend Trump. I am not on the side of the Fascists and Communists either. What happened was that God allowed my eyes to be opened to the deceit that is being perpetrated upon Christians. I realize that I could be wrong, but at this point I don't think so. Scripture says "The wise makes his way sure" and I have carefully studied the evidence and I believe that Trump is owned and is leading Christians like a Judas goat to the slaughter. What puzzles me is how so many professing Christians can look the other way as Trump continues to fund Planned Parenthood. How can you overlook such overt evil?

How?

Scripture warns us about how crafty the enemy is. I have been attacked many times and am acutely aware of the enemy's cunning. I think that these days are days that we must exercise discernment like no other. I think we each have to be cognizant of the fact that we each may be wrong and continue to assess and reassess because I do not think we can afford to be wrong.

I think we need to pray for God to open our eyes to truth - no matter what that truth may be. Only when we're in that state do I believe that we're ready to receive His wisdom.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm still not 100% certain of this but from what I understand WE are who Christ is coming back to save. The Jews rejected Christ so now we are His people.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There have been many DNA studies regarding the patrilineal origins of the Jews. I
recall that the DNA studies of the Levites only varies by 1.5%

I read that the Palestinians have more Jew in them. So if this is true then all this fighting against the Palestinians for wanting their ground back is really the Jews who want their own ground back.

From what I'm learning, the Jews rejected Christ so now we are His people. I still have to read more about this but I worry that too many reject it out of hand. I brought it up to our pastor and he was adamant to not even read any of "that stuff." I'm very aware of being cautious about doctrines of demons yet by the same token I'm aware of the verse that says that if possible the very elect will be deceived.

My point is that we should at least examine the evidence. At least take a look at what other pastors are saying: https://www.excelsiorspringschurch.com/files/Israel - The Synagogue of Satan_0.PDF

I only want the truth.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The obelisk It's not only a Phallic symbol but also like giving the finger to God, I read the Catholic Church became corrupt through infiltration of Freemasons and Jews.

It's really scary when you think it's in the seat of Washington. We went there on a school trip one time and I had the most uneasy feeling the entire time. I think it is an area with much spiritual darkness.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm still not 100% certain of this but from what I understand WE are who Christ is coming back to save. The Jews rejected Christ so now we are His people.
Actually, we as saints, are LEAVING to be caught up. We will come back WITH him per Rev 19 and Zech 14.

He is not coming back to earth at the rapture, but after the Great Tribulation with the saints behind Him on white horses.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No. I was where you are so I understand why you support and defend Trump.
Why don't you read my post "The Conspiracy Against Trump is a Conspiracy Against America" in the Ethics & Morality section. It should open your eyes.

You believe your eyes have been opened but in fact Satan has deceived you into thinking that the enemies of Trump and America are more virtuous than him. That is a major delusion based upon LIES, LIES, LIES.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and Stan B

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's really scary when you think it's in the seat of Washington. We went there on a school trip one time and I had the most uneasy feeling the entire time. I think it is an area with much spiritual darkness.
President Washington was a Freemason.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever hear of the dual seed line, that of Cain and Abel?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Such comes under the Works of Man, that's the problem regardless of who they are.

The Freemasons are good people in general but lost as to God, the same can be said for the Jews, because they do not have the Holy Spirit, no such can be born again in fact. Now such a people are enslaved and they always have been, so the tempters who peddle such over such people are just like the ones in the Bible, that explains how the Vineyard was taken over by the Grubs that worked to mislead the Jews and killed all the Prophets that God sent and then God sent his only begotten Son, to deal with such Grubs.
Ok so we still have people who do not understand who Jesus Christ truly is in fact, as the works of all the Satanist are leading people down the path of pandering as to clamming people are just animals, so ok you are just a Ape that evolved and so forth,:rolleyes: that is there line that they demand and not to mention they are working to turn all people into just a number, in such you are not a Human being in regards to them who control you just like Cattle, you have no rights ! no freedom of speech ! you will all become good Communist, that's where the World is heading.
All become equal nothings and the lowest denominator is the standard set for all, that's why the Satanist played for Sodomites rights, they bastardise everything, look at Marriage it's been bastardised by the Satanist of this world ( what an insult ) and one can go on and on with all such that the Bible warns us about with such morons.

When I warn others about such things, the Carnal do not get the message, they don't care that it's not Gods way at all, because it's there way and such a way will always fail, all history proves that fact, as it's the blind leading the blind.
Such a people have no hope at all as they have squandered there inheritance, the Jews will control the whole world totally and all will come under the Law, that's the way that idiots and degenerates have to be treated, so as to have order.:oops:

I believe that Freemasons and religious Jews are up higher on the ladder as they do claim, than the rest of the Carnal dupes. but all dupes non the less. they are all of this world and not of what Jesus was saying and that is the Key, one must understand that once truly born again one is not of this world, because we know the folly of such is an insult to God.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, we as saints, are LEAVING to be caught up. We will come back WITH him per Rev 19 and Zech 14.

He is not coming back to earth at the rapture, but after the Great Tribulation with the saints behind Him on white horses.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

I really just began studying Revelations. I used to listen to it on CD a lot but only recently began really reading it and trying to grasp what God is saying. So I don't really feel too qualified to remark on it only that I wondered about the nation of Israel and if it really is who we're to support. I don't know but I'm beginning to doubt it. I know that we're forewarned of end time deceptions so I think we have to walk circumspectly. I'm really concerned when others try to shut down a discussion by accusations of "anti-semitism" when all it truly is, is a questioning of popularly held beliefs.

I told the pastor of our bible study and offered to bring in a sermon and he said "NO!" He refused to even read it. I said "You may be right but what if you're wrong?"

I just think if we're unwilling to question and hold something up to the light then we can court error.

If you get the opportunity read this sermon and see if it makes sense:

https://www.excelsiorspringschurch.com/files/Israel - The Synagogue of Satan_0.PDF

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most people are afraid to even open the book, The Days of Vengeance by: David Chilton, for that very reason. His writing doesn't adhere to the instructional dictates of either the things they were told to believe, or of the Seminary they might have attended. Yet it is one of the most comprehensive studies of the Book of Revelation ever written.