Is the nation of Israel really of the devil, fooling Christians?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I re-wrote it and gave the link. It's not a 'we' it's a Jew whose eyes I believe have been opened to the deception being perpetrated. There are born-again Jews.

Jews Are NOT The “Chosen People” | Real Jew News
The people we see gathered in the land of Israel were gathered unwittingly by God.
He will return to save them all.
This promise was made thousands of years ago.
This also depicts the reign of Christ over the earth for 1000 future years.
They are a mixed bunch, just like the mixed bunch that left Egypt.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The people we see gathered in the land of Israel were gathered unwittingly by God.
He will return to save them all.
This promise was made thousands of years ago.
This also depicts the reign of Christ over the earth for 1000 future years.
They are a mixed bunch, just like the mixed bunch that left Egypt.

I'm not sure what the truth is yet, but I'm beginning to believe more and more that those beliefs, strongly held by Christians may not be correct. But it's up to God to give the light. I believe - at least it's happened this way with me - that when we're spiritually reborn God removes the blindness that Satan somehow throws over our minds. But then as we walk with God, more and more blindness is removed and we start "seeing" truths. What I'm coming to see is that process is different for every Christian. No other person can rush it anymore than we can remove the blindness that Satan places over the minds of others. I believe God uses people to accomplish His purposes but in the end it's ultimately up to God to remove blindness.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure what the truth is yet, but I'm beginning to believe more and more that those beliefs, strongly held by Christians may not be correct. But it's up to God to give the light. I believe - at least it's happened this way with me - that when we're spiritually reborn God removes the blindness that Satan somehow throws over our minds. But then as we walk with God, more and more blindness is removed and we start "seeing" truths. What I'm coming to see is that process is different for every Christian. No other person can rush it anymore than we can remove the blindness that Satan places over the minds of others. I believe God uses people to accomplish His purposes but in the end it's ultimately up to God to remove blindness.
Great observation.

The best way to find the truth is to keep things literal in our Bible reading as much as possible.

Notice that folks are obsessed with "spiritualizing" verses and love to apply mass commentary to the verses.

That is always fishy to me....kinda like a salesperson that won't get off the phone(I just hang up).

No problem with categorizing things to an extent though.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great observation.

The best way to find the truth is to keep things literal in our Bible reading as much as possible.

Notice that folks are obsessed with "spiritualizing" verses and love to apply mass commentary to the verses.

That is always fishy to me....kinda like a salesperson that won't get off the phone(I just hang up).

There is still much God hasn't revealed to me yet so I'm waiting to see where He's going to lead. I do like reading sermons and other viewpoints but I return to the Scriptures. I was always concerned about the warnings "if possible even the elect would be deceived" so I always keep that in the back of my mind. Deception is all around us.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is still much God hasn't revealed to me yet so I'm waiting to see where He's going to lead. I do like reading sermons and other viewpoints but I return to the Scriptures. I was always concerned about the warnings "if possible even the elect would be deceived" so I always keep that in the back of my mind. Deception is all around us.
Isn’t that the truth. I am on a quest to get back to the 1st century doctrine and Apostles way of thinking.
I want to imitate the doctrine and experience they had.

All done with mans religion at this stage of my life.

The book of Acts has been skipped by most Christians since the RCC was founded.

Acts 2:38 shows us how to acquire remission of sins, but most modern Christians disagree.

Kinda sad.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This may light some fires but I'm searching in prayer trying to find out what the truth is. Any true spiritually reborn Christian has discernment and it is up to each of us to exercise it. As I've said, I don't know what the truth is yet but have prayed for light. Here is another pastoral view:

Jews Hate Jesus Christ and Christians. Jews Hate America.
Acts 2:38 is the foundation for the truth. Everything spins off of that. It is how we are added to the church.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 2:38 is the foundation for the truth. Everything spins off of that. It is how we are added to the church.

I'm an avid reader and researcher - I have a voracious appetite to learn. God opened my eyes up to some things this last year. So I prayed and asked Him to show me what He wants me to do with it. I've looked around at the destruction of America and I feel a deep concern for what is coming. I was speaking with a security expert who told me that a nuclear war is imminent within 10 years. Manufacturing has been removed from America and we've slid into a dangerous police state. This has all been planned. I really think that things are going to get much worse in this country. God gave me a sensitive spirit and when I went on a school trip to Washington I had the worst feeling - so I think that there is a demonic stronghold there. I think that Christian persecution is coming. I'm unsure what God is calling us to but I've been asking Him.

One thing I'm seeing when I speak to people at bible study: I think that many Christians are deceived. When I tried speaking with one of the pastors about something he warned me to be careful what I read on the internet. I felt foolish and returned home and re-read what I had previously read. I spoke with someone whose eyes have also been opened and he told me not to get discouraged because there are people whose eyes have not been opened yet.

So the point I'm at is that I keep studying Scripture every day and also read widely. But from what I see, there are many Christians who are deceived. And they will vehemently fight and say it is you who are deceived. So I'm going to continue to read and study and see where God takes me.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is also this verse to ponder:

John 8:37

“I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.”

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm an avid reader and researcher - I have a voracious appetite to learn. God opened my eyes up to some things this last year. So I prayed and asked Him to show me what He wants me to do with it. I've looked around at the destruction of America and I feel a deep concern for what is coming. I was speaking with a security expert who told me that a nuclear war is imminent within 10 years. Manufacturing has been removed from America and we've slid into a dangerous police state. This has all been planned. I really think that things are going to get much worse in this country. God gave me a sensitive spirit and when I went on a school trip to Washington I had the worst feeling - so I think that there is a demonic stronghold there. I think that Christian persecution is coming. I'm unsure what God is calling us to but I've been asking Him.

One thing I'm seeing when I speak to people at bible study: I think that many Christians are deceived. When I tried speaking with one of the pastors about something he warned me to be careful what I read on the internet. I felt foolish and returned home and re-read what I had previously read. I spoke with someone whose eyes have also been opened and he told me not to get discouraged because there are people whose eyes have not been opened yet.

So the point I'm at is that I keep studying Scripture every day and also read widely. But from what I see, there are many Christians who are deceived. And they will vehemently fight and say it is you who are deceived. So I'm going to continue to read and study and see where God takes me.
The deception you are describing stems from foundationless Christianity.

Folks have skipped Acts.

They believe they are saved but are not.

This also results in one heresy to another to another.

Our only recourse is we we personally line up with Acts.

Since the NT is in order in our Bibles, we must follow that order to be saved.

4 gospels tells us what to believe in.

Acts tells us how to be saved(get in).

The epistles tell us how to stay in.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The deception you are describing stems from foundationless Christianity.

Folks have skipped Acts.

They believe they are saved but are not.

This also results in one heresy to another to another.

Our only recourse is we we personally line up with Acts.

Since the NT is in order in our Bibles, we must follow that order to be saved.

4 gospels tells us what to believe in.

Acts tells us how to be sa ved(get in).

The epistles tell us how to stay in.

You can usually tell if another is a Christian because when you converse they know Scripture as you do. I know when I was saved the "veil" over my mind was removed and I could "see" truth. I could also begin to understand the bible. I haven't read this in Scripture but it's personal observation: I think there are still areas within one's mind that are still clouded in blindness. As we read Scripture and learn more, light is given to us. I think there are end times deceptions being perpetrated.

I also think that if one isn't studied in a particular area then one can be deceived. For instance, if you haven't studied the enemy enough to recognize his activities. I don't think we're to get too deep into the evil one's activities but I think it's helpful to have at least some knowledge of it.

I've read through Acts but I'll make it a point to read through it again.

I'm really trying to get into the Spirit. I read the verse: "I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day..." and I wondered how to get there. I've longed for a deeper and closer walk. The only way that I see to get there is through reading Scripture. But I've been longing for God for a long time now; a sense of Him that I seem to keep missing and I don't know why. It's like I'm longing for this deep connection. Have you ever experienced that? I just wish I knew how to get that connection or deeper walk that I've been craving. Maybe it's just that "groaning inwardly, longing for our adoption as sons."

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Great observation.

The Bible is not a literal book in fact and non of the books within are purely literal at all, if they were literal any damned fool Atheist could understand it all.
It takes Spiritual concernment to understand the Bible, or one is totally lost.
When I ask an Atheist about the Bible, the ones who have read it will say it's all BS written by cunning men ect. that's because they have not the Holy Spirit in fact.
One must have the Holy Spirit to understand each Book and each book has it's place within as they all fit in to place, like a master peace united in all, the OT is the Blueprint of the NT, they all line up and fits together. if you want to test the NT just look to the OT and if it's out of line with it, the Holy Spirit will guide one if it's out of line.
I have never seen the workings of man get it right ever, the Devil and his deluded dogs have created WW1 and WW2 to get back the Land to play this game to rule over all people like a mongrel dog that it is, how many people were killed in all in this plan and anyone who supports it has their blood on their hands !
Why would God bring back a un repentant Anti-Christ Nation ?
Why would anyone call such a State Israel, only a Satanist would claim such blasphemy ! all such people are condemned ! even the truly devout Jews agree and know that fact ! and not to mention that any truly worthy Christian knows that Jesus Christ is the King of Israel and that there is no Jew or Gentile under Christianity in fact.
But due to great delusions fools can no see the facts. for they do not know Jesus is the Christ in fact, they prove this by their works ! because they are not truly born again, because only such as the born again only serve Jesus Christ. and do not serve mans nonsense of some Anti-Christ poor bastard damned so called Jew, even the devout Jews missed the boat 2000 years ago for crying out loud.
The OT is the only thing that the Jews have to offer, and we Christians have it all. everything that we need, we need not seek any further then the Holy Bible under the Holy Spirit to guide us all, but for the devil and his mob who insist on idolising so called Jews who have nothing to offer at all.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is not a literal book in fact and non of the books within are purely literal at all, if they were literal any damned fool Atheist could understand it all.
It takes Spiritual concernment to understand the Bible, or one is totally lost.
When I ask an Atheist about the Bible, the ones who have read it will say it's all BS written by cunning men ect. that's because they have not the Holy Spirit in fact.
One must have the Holy Spirit to understand each Book and each book has it's place within as they all fit in to place, like a master peace united in all, the OT is the Blueprint of the NT, they all line up and fits together. if you want to test the NT just look to the OT and if it's out of line with it, the Holy Spirit will guide one if it's out of line.
I have never seen the workings of man get it right ever, the Devil and his deluded dogs have created WW1 and WW2 to get back the Land to play this game to rule over all people like a mongrel dog that it is, how many people were killed in all in this plan and anyone who supports it has their blood on their hands !
Why would God bring back a un repentant Anti-Christ Nation ?
Why would anyone call such a State Israel, only a Satanist would claim such blasphemy ! all such people are condemned ! even the truly devout Jews agree and know that fact ! and not to mention that any truly worthy Christian knows that Jesus Christ is the King of Israel and that there is no Jew or Gentile under Christianity in fact.
But due to great delusions fools can no see the facts. for they do not know Jesus is the Christ in fact, they prove this by their works ! because they are not truly born again, because only such as the born again only serve Jesus Christ. and do not serve mans nonsense of some Anti-Christ poor bastard damned so called Jew, even the devout Jews missed the boat 2000 years ago for crying out loud.
The OT is the only thing that the Jews have to offer, and we Christians have it all. everything that we need, we need not seek any further then the Holy Bible under the Holy Spirit to guide us all, but for the devil and his mob who insist on idolising so called Jews who have nothing to offer at all.
You don’t need the Holy Ghost to understand the gospels then Acts.

You only need the Holy Ghost after you are saved per Acts 2:38 to understand Romans through Revelation (epistles to the Spirit filled saints).

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can usually tell if another is a Christian because when you converse they know Scripture as you do. I know when I was saved the "veil" over my mind was removed and I could "see" truth. I could also begin to understand the bible. I haven't read this in Scripture but it's personal observation: I think there are still areas within one's mind that are still clouded in blindness. As we read Scripture and learn more, light is given to us. I think there are end times deceptions being perpetrated.

I also think that if one isn't studied in a particular area then one can be deceived. For instance, if you haven't studied the enemy enough to recognize his activities. I don't think we're to get too deep into the evil one's activities but I think it's helpful to have at least some knowledge of it.

I've read through Acts but I'll make it a point to read through it again.

I'm really trying to get into the Spirit. I read the verse: "I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day..." and I wondered how to get there. I've longed for a deeper and closer walk. The only way that I see to get there is through reading Scripture. But I've been longing for God for a long time now; a sense of Him that I seem to keep missing and I don't know why. It's like I'm longing for this deep connection. Have you ever experienced that? I just wish I knew how to get that connection or deeper walk that I've been craving. Maybe it's just that "groaning inwardly, longing for our adoption as sons."
I definitely long for a closer walk with God.

I think if I/we are honest with ourselves and God we will do whatever it takes to find the exact truth.

It is easily found but not easily accepted.

I find most Christians spending a lifetime trying to debunk Acts 2:38 which is the birthday of the church.

This is rotten...trying to steal the church’s first birthday present from God.

Don’t you agree?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I definitely long for a closer walk with God.

I think if I/we are honest with ourselves and God we will do whatever it takes to find the exact truth.

It is easily found but not easily accepted.

I find most Christians spending a lifetime trying to debunk Acts 2:38 which is the birthday of the church.

This is rotten...trying to steal the church’s first birthday present from God.

Don’t you agree?

That verse doesn't make me think that Christians are trying to debunk it. Maybe you're seeing something I'm not. This is what I mean that we're all in a different place - God reveals truth to us in different ways. What He's revealing to you He isn't revealing to me.

I see deceptions in Christians in the Hegelian Dialectic being played on everyone even as Agenda 21 marches forward under our noses. Christians want so bad to believe they have someone in the WH taking care of things but they don't. That's the widespread deception I see. No one is using discernment.

I was baptized yet I still feel a deep inner longing to connect with God.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That verse doesn't make me think that Christians are trying to debunk it. Maybe you're seeing something I'm not. This is what I mean that we're all in a different place - God reveals truth to us in different ways. What He's revealing to you He isn't revealing to me.

I see deceptions in Christians in the Hegelian Dialectic being played on everyone even as Agenda 21 marches forward under our noses. Christians want so bad to believe they have someone in the WH taking care of things but they don't. That's the widespread deception I see. No one is using discernment.

I was baptized yet I still feel a deep inner longing to connect with God.
Were you baptized in the name of Jesus Christ?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Were you baptized in the name of Jesus Christ?

Yes. I underwent a water baptism. It wasn't necessary for my salvation - I was saved prior to that. I sought God on my own previously to that and the "veil" was removed and I was able to "see" the truth of Christ, and understand the Bible. At the time I didn't know what happened to me was spiritual rebirth. I was in a store and found the booklet "Steps to Christ" that explained it and i knew that's what had happened.

Did you undergo a spiritual rebirth where the veil was removed? You seem to think that some people aren't reborn or living the way you think they should.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. I underwent a water baptism. It wasn't necessary for my salvation - I was saved prior to that. I sought God on my own previously to that and the "veil" was removed and I was able to "see" the truth of Christ, and understand the Bible. At the time I didn't know what happened to me was spiritual rebirth. I was in a store and found the booklet "Steps to Christ" that explained it and i knew that's what had happened.

Did you undergo a spiritual rebirth where the veil was removed? You seem to think that some people aren't reborn or living the way you think they should.
How did you obtain remission of sins without water baptism per Acts 2:38?

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You don’t need the Holy Ghost to understand the gospels then Acts.

You only need the Holy Ghost after you are saved per Acts 2:38 to understand Romans through Revelation (epistles to the Spirit filled saints).
Well you can't be saved until you are born again, as it's then that you can truly receive the Holy Spirit.
As in Acts 2:38 water baptism is for the remission of Sins. then comes the other that is hoped for, the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
John the Baptist never had that power to give, only Jesus Christ has that to give, it's a gift. if one does not receive the Gift then you are under water baptism as to remission of your Sins, they can not consume such Holy spiritual food for they are like a baby that can only consume milk.
Jesus Christ is the wellspring that all must come to.

I don't see Paul going to any denomination Church to be saved, because he was born again, he had the Gift given to him by God and he took it up. he came out from among them ! Such is the Kingdom of God.
Jesus said that he was not of this world = of Darkness, but of the Light, nothing is hidden in the Kingdom of God, there are no deceptions or shadows of Darkness, but the Truth and the Truth will set you free, all people are Slaves to Sin until you enter into the Kingdom of God = born again.
It's then when you are not of this world. it's then that this world does not own you, for you are a servant of Christ Jesus = Israel !