Is the nation of Israel really of the devil, fooling Christians?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You should compare apples to apples. Jews to gentiles. All are corrupt

Are you, a gentile, better than they?

Read Romans 11:25-26 lately?

Is this passage speaking of future National Israel or someone else?
The thing is that the Jews most think of are not truly Jews at all in fact. that's the problem with fools who claim that some are Jews, when clearly they are not truly, that's a big problem nowadays, most are to stupid to take regards as to such. just because one claims to be a Christian or a Jew does not truly make it so.

I am awake and they are asleep on the subject.

Yes that's true all Israel is saved because they serve Jesus Christ.

Remember the Devil and his deceptions of creating a false Israel ! when Christ Jesus came Christianity was world wide thing, one need not the Holy Land but one need be Holy yourself and that's what matters, the Land means nothing, no one owns the Land but for God.

Anyone who looks to the Jews is an Anti-Christ, because all Jews are Anti-Christ in fact and not until a Jew wakes up and understands who Jesus Christ truly is, then they can truly become an Israel. Just as Jesus said to Nathaniel in fact, that he was a true Israelite. who else did Jesus say that of ? no one but the Prophets and the disciple's were truly Israelites in fact.
The rest of the Jews were dupes to the leadership who were just as in the Vineyard story Jesus said about who killed all the Prophets and they killed Jesus, can you not understand that, one must have to be born again to understand that maybe ? so one has to be carful of who you serve ? Most so called Christians do not want to serve Christ Jesus at all, as they are only serving mans works and only a fool would idolise the stupid Anti-Christ Jews let alone Anti-God Jews who are the majority in fact. only say 10% are worthy of being devout Jews to the OT.

Jesus Christ is the King of Israel, so how can the Land be Israel, only born again Christians are Israel in fact and anyone who claims otherwise is an Anti-Christ that is under the power of Satan. and such a one does not have a handle on the subject, because they are lost to mans works, they think that they are brining in the Kingdom, Jesus brought in the Kingdom 2000 years ago, one has to be born again to understand that fact. the second coming comes after the Devil takes over the whole world, they such will be burnt up and exposed for all to see. the world will be destitute because they put their faith in the works of man.
All who reject Jesus Christ are going to Hell, for they are not a people of God, but of Satan and condemned with him as the bastards that they truly are.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was not referring to you. But let's face it. Europe was Christianized a long time ago, and along with that went a hatred for Jews because of what you pointed out. The culmination of that hatred was the Holocaust (not to mention Jewish massacres outside of those camps).
The Holocaust was a creation of the so called Jews who idolise the Golden Calf, remember they wanted to kill Moses ? not all Jews are worthy of God in the OT and this must be understood, that within the Jews was a mob who lead astray the People, the same as they do nowadays, we have the same within Christianity who are hell bent on deluding all that they can.
Fact is that the so called Jews had a plan to kill 6 million Jews, because they knew that they were the biggest threat to them, as they could exposed them for who they truly were, who better to expose a false Jew than a real devout Jew ? so when one looks into the Jews in Germany pre WW2 we can see that the majority 90% say did not support the so called Zionist plans, they were content to be in Germany, we are talking about generations who lived their ? on the whole but the Jews who got kicked out of Russia were another kettle of fish that was dumped on Germany doorstep. if that trash never turned up there would never of been a creation of the problem and this only inflamed the problems.

The Zionist were in bed with the Nazis in fact, the Zionist created the Nazis, just as they did create the Communism. they are all worldly creations a works of man ! nothing to do with God at all.
Hitler was a Talmud Zionist Jew in fact and everything that he did was Talmud inspired, when one reads the Talmud this becomes totally clear, you see the works of the Talmud in everything that Hitler said and did, it sticks out like dogs balls, it just reeks of Hitler's madness all the way through, not to mention worse that even Hitler's crap.

Jesus was correct what he said about them, that they were of there father the Devil, one must understand they are the ones who took possession of the Vineyard and killed all of the Prophets and led the People astray.

The only people who call it a Holocaust is Satanist, this is a great deception in fact, because if one says it's a Holocaust that makes such a work of God ? but I say that such an act was the work of Satanist ! and I call it Genocide !

Why do people insist on calling such a Holocaust, because of ignorance ! because the Satanist have tailored this narration for their own ends and the majority are hoodwinked into swallowing such rubbish and are that ignorant, that they have such lack of depth on such a subject that it's just amazing to see that some bastard can claim that such was an burnt offering to God ! they can't see past their own nose !

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing is that the Jews most think of are not truly Jews at all in fact. that's the problem with fools who claim that some are Jews, when clearly they are not truly, that's a big problem nowadays, most are to stupid to take regards as to such. just because one claims to be a Christian or a Jew does not truly make it so.

I am awake and they are asleep on the subject.

Yes that's true all Israel is saved because they serve Jesus Christ.

Remember the Devil and his deceptions of creating a false Israel ! when Christ Jesus came Christianity was world wide thing, one need not the Holy Land but one need be Holy yourself and that's what matters, the Land means nothing, no one owns the Land but for God.

Anyone who looks to the Jews is an Anti-Christ, because all Jews are Anti-Christ in fact and not until a Jew wakes up and understands who Jesus Christ truly is, then they can truly become an Israel. Just as Jesus said to Nathaniel in fact, that he was a true Israelite. who else did Jesus say that of ? no one but the Prophets and the disciple's were truly Israelites in fact.
The rest of the Jews were dupes to the leadership who were just as in the Vineyard story Jesus said about who killed all the Prophets and they killed Jesus, can you not understand that, one must have to be born again to understand that maybe ? so one has to be carful of who you serve ? Most so called Christians do not want to serve Christ Jesus at all, as they are only serving mans works and only a fool would idolise the stupid Anti-Christ Jews let alone Anti-God Jews who are the majority in fact. only say 10% are worthy of being devout Jews to the OT.

Jesus Christ is the King of Israel, so how can the Land be Israel, only born again Christians are Israel in fact and anyone who claims otherwise is an Anti-Christ that is under the power of Satan. and such a one does not have a handle on the subject, because they are lost to mans works, they think that they are brining in the Kingdom, Jesus brought in the Kingdom 2000 years ago, one has to be born again to understand that fact. the second coming comes after the Devil takes over the whole world, they such will be burnt up and exposed for all to see. the world will be destitute because they put their faith in the works of man.
All who reject Jesus Christ are going to Hell, for they are not a people of God, but of Satan and condemned with him as the bastards that they truly are.
Are you recommending the Jews take DNA tests since God can’t gather them together properly to fulfill His promises to the fathers?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh ! the 6 million Jews that were killed was a Burnt offering to God ! ? that's what the media and the School's peddle ?
Well they call such a Holocaust ?
Well such is a Burnt offering to God, as that what the word Holocaust means.
So that implies that such was a work of God.
Now if one agrees with such as the word Holocaust then one is guilty of claiming that it was a work of God.
But I reject that it was a work of God.
And I believe such to be a work of Satan in fact, a work of Man and nothing to do with God at all.

Hitler was in bed with the Zionist 100% and that's a fact and the Zionist were rejected by the majority of Jews in Germany, only Zionist newspapers were allowed to print in Hitler's Germany and all the other Jewish newspapers were banned from printing.
Hitler had medals with the Nazi emblem on one side and the Jewish Star on the other, most of Hitler's top generals were all Jews, as was Communist Russia.
Deception is the game that's at play with such people that is leading all astray, it's all about corruption and the Devil is in the detail.

One only has to look to our Political members to see the virtues that they possess :rolleyes:.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you recommending the Jews take DNA tests since God can’t gather them together properly to fulfill His promises to the fathers?
DNA has nothing to do with God at all in this, it's all about the Holy Spirit in fact, you ether possess it or you don't, being Jewish does not save you or make you anyone worthy to God. you want to study the OT plenty examples in their to prove the fact that all were not worthy to God.

True Christianity is they who have been truly born again, Jesus has done that and they truly know and serve only him.
The Jews know not God, they are only a mans works mob.
No one is worthy of God but they who know that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God and that the only way is through Jesus Christ through the Father.

If anyone is looking to the Jews, they are condemned in fact, because no one comes to the father but through is only begotten Son ! if one does not understand that fact then they are condemned. one needs to make that transition to God.

Some idiot like Hitler would pull a DNA stunt out of the hat like that. oh we better idolise the Germans as the superior race then BS ! I give you an example in that just to show that, such idolising of any people is insane. the Germans have just as much ratio of idiots and fools as any other race I am sure.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh ! the 6 million Jews that were killed was a Burnt offering to God ! ? that's what the media and the School's peddle ?
Well they call such a Holocaust ?
Well such is a Burnt offering to God, as that what the word Holocaust means.
So that implies that such was a work of God.
Now if one agrees with such as the word Holocaust then one is guilty of claiming that it was a work of God.
But I reject that it was a work of God.
And I believe such to be a work of Satan in fact, a work of Man and nothing to do with God at all.

Hitler was in bed with the Zionist 100% and that's a fact and the Zionist were rejected by the majority of Jews in Germany, only Zionist newspapers were allowed to print in Hitler's Germany and all the other Jewish newspapers were banned from printing.
Hitler had medals with the Nazi emblem on one side and the Jewish Star on the other, most of Hitler's top generals were all Jews, as was Communist Russia.
Deception is the game that's at play with such people that is leading all astray, it's all about corruption and the Devil is in the detail.

One only has to look to our Political members to see the virtues that they possess :rolleyes:.

If they are cremated when they die we will them celebrated as a burnt offering.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That did not give Gentile Christians the mandate to hate Jews. Indeed Paul told Gentile Christians to not be high-minded in their attitude toward unbelieving Jews.

NO ONE IS HATING THE JEWS! YOU ARE PERPETRATING A LIE! A FILTHY LIE! THAT'S THE WORK OF SATAN - THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN. I'VE SEEN CHRISTIANS DO THE WORK OF BELIAL PLENTY OF TIMES AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM. IF ANYBODY QUESTIONS THE FLAG THAT FLIES OVER ISRAEL YOU AUTOMATICALLY SLAP THEM WITH THE LABEL OF "ANTI-SEMITIC." THAT'S REALLY DISGUSTING.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any poster on this board will confirm that you have started thread after thread attacking Trump and attacking Israel and the Jews. And you have posted REAMS of unnecessary information -- information overload. So how can I be perpetrating a lie? That's a good defensive tactic, but it won't work since your threads are all there. The title of this thread itself is proof positive, connecting Israel to the devil.

ANY poster Enoch? You're using a popular propaganda technique to try to make it look like everyone believes as you do. There is another lie out of your mouth. You are the one bringing Trump up again and again NOT me. Isn't this the third time now on this thread Enoch? As if it bolsters your credibility - she hates Trump so that means she's wrong on all counts. That's disgusting what you've degenerated into. And your constant uppity corrections of OTHERS is on display! Your pride is on display for all to see!

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was not referring to you. But let's face it. Europe was Christianized a long time ago, and along with that went a hatred for Jews because of what you pointed out. The culmination of that hatred was the Holocaust (not to mention Jewish massacres outside of those camps).

Anyone with common sense and a shred of decency knows the Holocaust was evil. Interestingly, I read that the Jews were made to wear that same satanic star during one of history's most evil inhumanities ever perpetrated. Why would that be?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes the Jews have been mistreated - in some of the most vile ways imaginable. All one has to do is watch movies on Nazi Germany. What was more vile is that experiments were done on innocent people. That evil took over is obvious.

But the Jews also rejected Christ. To point this out does NOT mean that someone hates the Jews Enoch or believes that they should be victims. That's an ugly twisting of facts - you're doing exactly as the leftists that you loathe.

The Jews rejected Christ - it's a historical fact.

John 1:11

“He came unto his own, and his own received him not.”

I was praying about this topic the other day and I asked God to show me the truth. I was looking up something else when the following verse came up:

1 Peter 2:9

“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:”

And I saw that Christians are called a "holy nation" not the state of Israel, not the Jews who rejected Yeshua. Are there saved Jews? Most certainly - we have a friend who is a Christian Jew.

This is what I know so far and what I believe was an answer to prayer for understanding. I don't claim to have the whole picture yet - I never said I did.

I am pro-people. I can't stand to watch a person or animal suffer. I think we are to have the same compassion Christ had when He walked the earth - for EVERYONE.

I see that you're quick to defend the Jews Enoch (or think you're defending them when you're not.) and point out how many have been persecuted, which is true. What's hard to believe is all the Germans that looked the other way, knowing of the horrible crime that was being committed against the Jews. Wouldn't you agree?

Now answer me something: you go to bat for Trump all the time but you're doing just as the Germans did - you're looking the other way as evil is being perpetrated against a class of people - babies. But other pastors - who have been through SEMINARY, unlike you, see a discrepancy between what Trump says and what Trump does. Take note of the Scriptural reference below; "by their fruits ye shall know them..."

I honestly wanted to discontinue the discussions on Trump and this will be the last time I will ever discuss him. I don't want to come here and cringe; it ceases to be a place of support. I also think it's an issue that divides, and Scripture speaks against that. I also remembered back to an earlier time.

When I became a Christian I talked to everyone I could. I didn't realize at the time that they just didn't have the "eyes" to see. My best friend from childhood ridiculed me and said that all the so-called Christians she ever heard of all got caught doing terrible things. No thanks. Her eyes never were opened to my knowledge and we lost touch. Others were equally as disinterested. My neighbor said "My husband said it's those born-against you've got to watch!" Later, without any effort on my part, family members began getting saved, as did my husband. I'll never forget the first one who came to me. And some haven't come to Christ. If you've been a true Christian you've seen spiritual blindness.

What I saw was that it's up to God to open someone's eyes up to a truth; whether that be me or whether it be another. We all don't grow at the same pace - God opens up Scripture to each person at various times. So when an issue becomes very divisive I think it's best to set it on a shelf and leave it alone. If and when God chooses to open our eyes up and give us spiritual insight is up to Him.

The truth is that no one here knows the full truth; we only think we do. What we are given is Scripture and discernment to a greater or lesser degree.

What I see happening is more a wrestling with trying to prove I'm right and you're wrong instead of taking a step back and letting God speak in His own time and way. We shouldn't want to try to prove ourselves right we should want the truth.

So Enoch I'm sharing this last post that I read just last night; it was in a Christian newspaper - and then I'm never discussing Trump again.

Did Trump Actually Eliminate Federal Funding For Planned Parenthood With New Title X Rule?
WRITTEN BY: TIM BROWN

PUBLISHED ON: DECEMBER 12, 2019

• While President Donald Trump was praised by many pro-life advocates after his Protect Life Rule in Title X earlier this year. However, did it completely defund Planned Parenthood concerning government funds? No, it did not. In fact, while it did in an overt fashion cause Planned Parenthood to back out of receiving around $60 million due to their referrals for abortions, the reality is that they continue to receive hundreds of millions, none of which can be traced to what Planned Parenthood actually funds.

The Sons of Liberty founder Bradlee Dean wrote about Trump’s promises to defund the organization on Wednesday in contrast to the president’s signing of a totally unconstitutional federal animal cruelty bill.

He wrote:

Now, I know what the president has said when it comes to his pro-life stance, but have you paid attention to what it is he is actually doing? Remember, we are not to judge according to what men say but what they do.

“Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.” -Matthew 7:16-20

President Trump vowed in a video message to the March for Life on Friday to veto any legislation that “weakens the protection of human life.”

“If they send any legislation to my desk that weakens the protection of human life, I will issue a veto and we have the support to uphold those vetoes,” Trump said in the message displayed to a crowd gathered for the annual anti-abortion march in Washington.

“Every child is a sacred gift from God,” Trump said in the message.

Vice President Pence spoke in person at the march, calling Trump a “champion” for abortion opponents.

“President Donald Trump is the most pro-life president in American history,” Pence told the crowd.

This all being said in hopes that no one is actually paying attention to what he just did concerning abortion. Do you remember this?

CNSNews.com reported – Despite promising to defund Planned Parenthood, President Donald Trump signed a budget Friday, which was passed by the Republican-led Congress, that fully funds the nation’s largest abortion provider until the end of fiscal year 2019.

In a letter to pro-lifers during the election, Trump and Vice President Mike Pence said “I am committed to … Defunding Planned Parenthood as long as they continue to perform abortions, and reallocating their funding to community health centers that provide comprehensive health care for women.

While the budget provides more funding for community health centers, it also fully funds Planned Parenthood.

In fact, Trump has signed multiple continuing resolutions (CRs) that fully funded Planned Parenthood despite his campaign promise to defund it.

The bill was passed in the wee hours of the night (Same thing with the Patriot Act after September 11th, 2001) and complaining they had just seven hours to read the 2,232-page bill, the “length of two Bibles,” Rep. Rod Blum (R-IA), a bill said Senator Rand Paul “which almost no one read.”

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
continued:

• One would have thought that having no time to read the bill would be a good enough reason as to why the bill would not have been passed, not a reason to pass it!

Now, while the media did cover that fact that Planned Parenthood lost about $60 million in funding due to the Title X ruling, due to its failure to uphold life and refer women to murder their babies, the fact of the matter is that it still receives well over $400 million in federal funds.

The Heritage Foundation reported in 2018 that Planned Parenthood received more than $1.5 billion in taxpayer funding over the course of three years.

A recent government report has revealed that Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion provider, received over $1.5 billion in taxpayer funds from 2013 to 2015.

In 2016, over 120 House and Senate members sent a letter to Government Accountability Office requesting information on federal funding for certain organizations involved in health related activities.

The report was made public last week, and the findings are astounding.

Over a three-year period, Planned Parenthood and its affiliates spent $288 million in federal funds. They also received $1.2 billion in funding from Medicaid, which combines federal and state funds.

That adds up to a whopping total of $1.5 billion in taxpayer funds from federal health programs.

Yet despite receiving billions in taxpayer funds over the course of three years, Planned Parenthood’s scope and services have both declined.

This means that in the course of the same three year period, they would have only lost roughly $180 million during the same time.

That’s still substantial, but it hardly eliminates the baby murder mills from using federal funds to refer women for abortions. After all, money is money, and that money is first being given to them without any constitutional authority and second, no one can actually tell you which dollar is being used for abortion referrals and which are being used for anything else, including the promotion of the transgender agenda.

The simple fact of the matter is that no funds should be given to organizations for any reason, as there is no authorization in our Constitution for us to be supporting Planned Parenthood or any other organization like them for any reason.

The blood of millions of Americans continues to drip from the hands of both past presidents and Congress, as well as the current Congress and presidents. And I might add, with the people’s approval for putting them in office.
    ___
*Take note of that last sentence Enoch.

I never got into the abortion issue, the issue with the Jews rejecting Christ, or many other issues. I have a hard enough time just trying to live my own life to have time to point out what others should be doing. But these pastors have some very valid points and I've seen some very un-Christlike behavior come from pastors who have vilified Chuck Baldwin. So in truth my friend and neighbor had very valid points about "Christians" didn't they? I've been in the church my whole life, and the "Christian" church over 40 and have seen awful behavior by "Christians." Terrible things were done to my family and I by other "Christians." Some were likely tares but others were true Christians to my knowledge. Christ said that He "knew what was in man." So I don't follow all the pastors who tell me I should be supporting Trump. I've seen far too much and I think for myself.

But as I've said, there comes a time when I think it's best to set a topic on the shelf and give God a chance to speak. I think this topic has reached that point. My prayer is for the truth to be made known, and sometimes that only comes in time. My husband wasn't saved until years later, nor were many family members so God appears to have His own timetable for revealing truth. When arguments devolve into mud-slinging then I think it becomes dishonoring to God and to the Christian name we carry.

1 Corinthians 3:18 - Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

2 Timothy 2:15 - Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Psalm 34: Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

Last edited:
Reactions: brakelite

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enoch111, the holocaust was a terrible thing that happened, my God how can humans be so cruel and hateful? And the 30 million white Christians killed by Stalin? How horrible? Or Pol Pot?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Enoch111, the holocaust was a terrible thing that happened, my God how can humans be so cruel and hateful? And the 30 million white Christians killed by Stalin? How horrible? Or Pol Pot?
The persecution of Jews began almost immediately after the Diaspora and continue to this day. Big difference. That's about 2,000 years of hatred.

And I am not speaking about the evil Jews (who are the manipulators in this world) but ordinary people. Right now President Trump is being persecuted by evil Jews.

Recently Rabbi Aryeh Spero published a list of evil Jews IN AMERICA who are a total disgrace, beginning with Adam Schiff and including most secular and liberal American Jews and all those politicians who wish to destroy America.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The persecution of Jews began almost immediately after the Diaspora and continue to this day. Big difference. That's about 2,000 years of hatred.

And I am not speaking about the evil Jews (who are the manipulators in this world) but ordinary people. Right now President Trump is being persecuted by evil Jews.

Recently Rabbi Aryeh Spero published a list of evil Jews IN AMERICA who are a total disgrace, beginning with Adam Schiff and including most secular and liberal American Jews and all those politicians who wish to destroy America.
Is that not the punishment cast on them for killing Christ, by God? Are they not told that their only salvation is the acceptance of Christ? Believe or don’t believe it’s your choice and salvation.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Yes their are a lot of idiots about who claim a lot of nonsense about the Jews, because they know bugger all about such people and are totally ignorant of such things.
I get educated people doctors ect say oh your a Jew to me, when they see my sir name and then I say that I am a Christian and they quickly see that I am offended and they will say oh, they understand that I do not support the depravity of such creeps that claim to be Jews, but truly are not worthy of God.
The whole greed thing that was always associated with the Jews thing and the power play undermining all through out History of such that were seen for who they truly were, is one thing. but that's not true Judaism of the OT. That's the work of the Talmud Whores power of deceiving all the poor Jews all through history, it starts with the Golden Calf mob. just as you have a political power over you leading you astray, for their own advantage over you all mind ! they are playing you all for fools, only most do not know it. because they do not understand the Game that is at play.

So I get morons who I known for 50 years calling me a Jew and do not know that that is the biggest insult ever that they could say to me. but they are to stupid and ignorant to understand Jack ! what they know about Judaism is that of a 5yo view point, just dribbling nonsense that the media and VT Movies play out, that's there authority ! you can not talk to them because they have no foundations on the subject in depth, all it is, is just an indoctrination programing that they can only aspire too. all this coming from yobbo's opinion who's claims that the whole Bible is just rubbish ect and all Christians are the cause of all the problems in this world, but spin around and claim to support the so called Jews regardless, they know nothing about the Jews at all that is truly worthy of such, but insist that I have no rights talk about the Jews.

So here it is they claim that I am a Jew ? and then they claim I have no right to an opinion on the subject !:rolleyes: there interest is purely superficial, but I ask myself why is this so, well it's what's socially adequate I suppose, Politically Correct or just so bourgeois !

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Holocaust was a creation of the so called Jews who idolise the Golden Calf, remember they wanted to kill Moses ? not all Jews are worthy of God in the OT and this must be understood, that within the Jews was a mob who lead astray the People, the same as they do nowadays, we have the same within Christianity who are hell bent on deluding all that they can.
Fact is that the so called Jews had a plan to kill 6 million Jews, because they knew that they were the biggest threat to them, as they could exposed them for who they truly were, who better to expose a false Jew than a real devout Jew ? so when one looks into the Jews in Germany pre WW2 we can see that the majority 90% say did not support the so called Zionist plans, they were content to be in Germany, we are talking about generations who lived their ? on the whole but the Jews who got kicked out of Russia were another kettle of fish that was dumped on Germany doorstep. if that trash never turned up there would never of been a creation of the problem and this only inflamed the problems.

The Zionist were in bed with the Nazis in fact, the Zionist created the Nazis, just as they did create the Communism. they are all worldly creations a works of man ! nothing to do with God at all.
Hitler was a Talmud Zionist Jew in fact and everything that he did was Talmud inspired, when one reads the Talmud this becomes totally clear, you see the works of the Talmud in everything that Hitler said and did, it sticks out like dogs balls, it just reeks of Hitler's madness all the way through, not to mention worse that even Hitler's crap.

Jesus was correct what he said about them, that they were of there father the Devil, one must understand they are the ones who took possession of the Vineyard and killed all of the Prophets and led the People astray.

The only people who call it a Holocaust is Satanist, this is a great deception in fact, because if one says it's a Holocaust that makes such a work of God ? but I say that such an act was the work of Satanist ! and I call it Genocide !

Why do people insist on calling such a Holocaust, because of ignorance ! because the Satanist have tailored this narration for their own ends and the majority are hoodwinked into swallowing such rubbish and are that ignorant, that they have such lack of depth on such a subject that it's just amazing to see that some bastard can claim that such was an burnt offering to God ! they can't see past their own nose !

That's the first time I heard that Reggie - now we know why the murder of the Jews in Germany happened - it was the evil Jews who knew that their biggest threat were Jews. I wondered where that fit into it.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're interested in hearing the perspective of a Jew I urge you to read Real Jew News.
I want to see their perspective when they see Him whom they pierced per Rev 1 at the return of Christ to save them

Now is irrelevant