Is the one world government Biblical?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... The mark is literally placed in the hand or forehead and is not simply a card someone carries. ...
One should wonder what the connection is between the RIGHT Hand and the Forehead. It CAN'T be random, or unassociated. There MUST be an association.

Some less than well considered individuals assert such nonsense as: the RIGHT Hand is work; and the Forehead is thinking. And I don't know about you, but the LAST thing I do at work is THINK. In fact, if I actually thought about the nonsense I have to put up with at work, -- I'D QUIT.

So it MUST be something else, -- something that is tied to the Corporate World making MORE MONEY. Of course the BEST way for them to MAKE MORE MONEY is to CUT MONEY LOSSES. And apparently $16 BILLION DOLLARS are lost every year due to FRAUD and IDENTITY THEFT.

Now working where "Security" is required, I know that the RIGHT HAND (Palm Scan) is used to validate the "Badge" swipe. And if you're going into the most Restricted Security Areas, a RETINAL SCAN is required (basically your "FOREHEAD").

Naaaah, what was I thinking, -- this is SO SIMPLE and SO OBVIOUS, they'd NEVER implement something so convenient and fool-proof to validate your credit card swipe ... :rolleyes:
Bobby Jo

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yeah, that's OBVIOUS. o_O

Bobby Jo

Not a very useful comment as it indicates that you too have not found it mentioned in the scriptures as well, but if you believe that you have, then provide the reference where it can be found for others to verify as well, so that we can all be enlightened.

Looking forward to your helpful enlightenment.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One should wonder what the connection is between the RIGHT Hand and the Forehead. It CAN'T be random, or unassociated. There MUST be an association.

Could this be it. :D

images

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am only messing around Lolz.
... and me too!

-- And there is a connection, but what I CAN'T EXPLAIN is:

Rev. 16:2 So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and harmful and painful sores came upon the people who bore the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

By all appearances, this would seem to be an immune system response to a foreign substance in the human body, -- so maybe there IS BOTH a CHIP, and a Credit Card SECURITY Validation.

But whatever it is, doesn't bother me, so long as I've already used my PURSE to fill my BAG, and have purchased a SWORD. -- So long as I do the BEST I CAN, I expect things will work out for me and mine!

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It seems to me that in understanding Rev 16:2 we need to know the timing of when the image of the beast will be worshipped? It seems to me that John was near the end of time when he saw the first bowl being poured out and that he walked backwards in time to before the start of the last age, i.e. the Millennium Age, and that he passed the other six bowls being poured out by the angels on this journey in time.

Now the sixth and seventh bowl judgement placements does add a complexity with respect to the timing of these respective Bowl Judgements, as to why they have been recorded in the order that John has given us. Can we provide a logical and well reason explanation as to why they have been recorded in the order that they have been.

I would humbly suggest that the seventh Bowl Judgement has been completely unfolded as far as I can tell, and that, with the Sixth Bowl Judgement, we have already seen the signs and wonders which go out to all the kings of the earth, and to the world, to begin the process of gathering all of the world to the battle on the great day of the Lord at Armageddon. This battle marks the end of the 2,300 years of the Gentiles Trampling God's Sanctuary and His earthly hosts. As Paul states in Romans 11:25-26, "after the completion of the time of the heathen Gentiles has has run its full course, then all of Israel will be saved." {My paraphrase of the Greek text.} Jesus also confirmed this timing for the redemption of Israel in Luke 19 as He was walking with a crowd around Him on His way from Jericho to Bethany the week before he was crucified.

If our understanding of the Book of Revelation is screwed up, then our reactions to the events of this present time will also be screwed up an of no earthly use as they will be around 1,000 years too soon.

Shalom

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Would you say the seals, the trumpets, the bowls are separate? Or do they play out together?
Hi Josho, Everything depends on the seals. Unless the seven seals are opened the trumpets don't sound, and unless the seven trumpets sound the bowls can't be poured out to finish the mystery of God.

Rev 8:1-2 When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. (2) And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets.

Rev 10:7
but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets.

Rev 15:1 Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous: seven angels having the seven last plagues, for in them the wrath of God is complete.

If you like pondering the significance of numbers you might like one of my favourite puns...namely the power of numbers. To me it's a pun ...one of many.

Last edited:
Reactions: Josho

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Some less than well considered individuals assert such nonsense as: the RIGHT Hand is work; and the Forehead is thinking. And I don't know about you, but the LAST thing I do at work is THINK. In fact, if I actually thought about the nonsense I have to put up with at work, -- I'D QUIT.

So it MUST be something else, -- something that is tied to the Corporate World making MORE MONEY. Of course the BEST way for them to MAKE MORE MONEY is to CUT MONEY LOSSES. And apparently $16 BILLION DOLLARS are lost every year due to FRAUD and IDENTITY THEFT.

Now working where "Security" is required, I know that the RIGHT HAND (Palm Scan) is used to validate the "Badge" swipe. And if you're going into the most Restricted Security Areas, a RETINAL SCAN is required (basically your "FOREHEAD").

Naaaah, what was I thinking, -- this is SO SIMPLE and SO OBVIOUS, they'd NEVER implement something so convenient and fool-proof to validate your credit card swipe ... :rolleyes:
Bobby Jo

The quote you show for me is not from me. I was quoting someone else....

I guess that we can guess all day about what the mark will be, but technology certainly seems to be making the mark a soon-to-be reality.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the "one world government" Biblical?

The term "one world government" is not actually mentioned in the Bible.

But still many Christians talk about it a lot today. Many even suggest there will be a one world currency, which is not mentioned in the Bible either.

There is as we know "the mark of the Beast" to buy and sell later in the tribulation, but that does not mean that there is a one world currency.

Some might even suggest the UN might be a one world government, but the UN is made out of multiple countries with different governments.

Then there is the symbolic language of Revelation.

Revelation 13:1

Then I saw a beast rising up out of the sea. It had seven heads and ten horns, with ten crowns on its horns. And written on each head were names that blasphemed God.

Which many interpret as different nations, different rulers and different kingdoms.

The fourth beast in Daniel is ultimately the one that will rule the world prior to the ten horns and then the Antichrist!

We see this here:

Dan. 7:
23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

The fourth beast kingdom started with Rome, then the two empires that have existed since Rome (the two legs of the statue), eventually this becomes the one world govt. which the ten rulers come from.

Teh two empires were contstantinople then Russia in the east

And Germany, France, Spain and the Western powers (UK and U>S.) i nthe west. these rule in the times fo the Gentiles which culminates with the Antichrist!