IS THE VACCINE THE MARK OF THE BEAST?!?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe the vaccine has something to do with end time prophecies? Enter email to view results

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@devin553344

Also after I wrote that as I was walking away I got hit with a song - not from myself, and I somehow doubt that you like rap. Lol

Its called New Portrait by KB. I can't look it up yet, but maybe you can read the lyrics. Not sure why it happened.
I watched the video. Interesting.

They must have taken the body for a two day trip and then put him in the tomb. Then a day's trip to meet them in Galilee after he was risen. Two days with the body in transit.

There is this about cowboys traveling how far in a day?

How far was a day's ride in the Old West era? The distance would depend on the terrain, but a normal day's ride would be 30 to 40 miles. On hilly terrain, a horse could make 25 to 30 miles. If the land was mountainous, one might go 15 to 20 miles. I’ve heard Westerns state “something” is a day’s ride away. How far was a day’s ride in the Old West era?

But the average walking speed of a horse is 4mph. And I doubt they would have went faster with Jesus body. But who knows? So about a 10 hour walk per day.

Last edited:

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you understood who the beast is then you would understand how one receives the mark and what it actually is. Research what is written in revelation. The beast had seven heads and seven kings. Out of the seven comes the eighth. When you know the beast then you’ll understand the eighth kingdom will come made up of ten nations.

Reactions: Brakelite

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you understood who the beast is then you would understand how one receives the mark and what it actually is. Research what is written in revelation. The beast had seven heads and seven kings. Out of the seven comes the eighth. When you know the beast then you’ll understand the eighth kingdom will come made up of ten nations.
Yep, and no. The vaccine is not the mark. But the agenda behind the vaccine sure does have a lot to do with the end times. That's for sure.

Oh, and PS. EDIT. That beast you're talking about, he's in this up to his collared neck.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace