Is there a 'world of spirits'?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jodi

Jan 5, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Nancy and Helen,

Seems as if I have been accused of not addressing scriptures you gave me.

I most certainly have addressed Ephesians 6:12, Jude 1:9, 1 Peter 5:8 and I was given no response to my content, and just recently now I have spoken about John 8:44.

I believe I missed 2 Corinthians 11:14 and James 4:7

Do you ladies bother to read the chapters to the singled scriptures you want me to explain? NOT one of your verses therein, or therein the chapter, speak at all of a wicked rebel fallen angel causing men to sin or being against God having an army of demons by his side.

I can define SATAN according to Jesus's OWN DEFINITION, a MAN WHO HAS IN MIND THE THINGS OF MEN. Now if you could produce 1 scripture that defines SATAN as a "fallen angel" then by all means continue to define SATAN as such, but there in lies the problem, as there isn't even a passage in the bible with the words "fallen angel", but yet I am continuously mocked on this forum because I don't believe in something that doesn't even exist anywhere in scripture.

As mentioned in a previous post the Roman Emperor Nero was most certainly a GREAT ADVERSARY unto Chrisitans during the time of Paul's writings. Nero was most definitely a devil/false accuser against Christians torturing them to death. He declared himself to be divine, a savior in fact, even the false god Apollo incarnate, a god of the Sun. There is NOTHING in the below chapter that speaks of a wicked fallen angel causing men to sin or being against God. What you have are examples of wicked men all that could rightfully be called an adversary/SATAN against Christians and Paul specifically. You have false apostles, robbers, Paul's own countrymen and brethren, heathens, the governor under the king. All most definitely a SATAN/adversary because they had in mind the things of men, they were all carnally minded, like a serpent whose poison is under it's tongue or a dog that returns to his own vomit, only knowing what they know naturally like a brute beast, where by such they corrupted themselves following their own desires and the imaginations of the thoughts of their own heart.

2 Corinthians 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. 13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. 16 I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little. 17 That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting. 18 Seeing that many glory after the flesh, I will glory also. 19 For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise. 20 For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face. 21 I speak as concerning reproach, as though we had been weak. Howbeit whereinsoever any is bold, (I speak foolishly,) I am bold also. 22 Are they Hebrews? so am I. Are they Israelites? so am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? so am I. 23 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.

24 Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.

25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;

26 In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;

27 In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness. 28 Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.

29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not? 30 If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities. 31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

32 In Damascus the governor under Aretas the king kept the city of the Damascenes with a garrison, desirous to apprehend me: 33 And through a window in a basket was I let down by the wall, and escaped his hands.

Of all the false apostles, robbers, governors, etc.. who Paul encountered, none of them come close to being compared to the wickedness of Nero, and if he being so exceedingly wicked is able to transform himself into a messenger of light having people believe he is a god and a savior, then of course all these other men no surprise they are able to likewise transform themselves into messengers of light.

Isaiah 5:20-21 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, and shrewd in their own sight!

Jodi

Jan 5, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there a 'world of spirits'?

Well, heathens throughout history have most certainly believed in a 'world of spirits' where some are good and some are bad. Famous Greek Philosophers like Plato and Socrates believed in spirits as well. The bible speaks of men being wise in their own eyes and being filled with fables and myths, lies.

Are angels spirits and thus part of the 'world of spirits'?

NO!

Angels are creatures that God made and they have BODIES as we are directly told that they do. Celestial angels are creatures with bodies who abode in the heavens and we also know they come to earth. These heavenly bodies, a type of creature God had made, are titled as messengers in scripture, for they like that of various humans also called messengers, deliver/perform God's will, His words and His deeds. There is ONE Spirit and that is God's Spirit and that Spirit exists with powers of which God gives those powers unto His messengers celestial beings and human beings to perform God's will.

1 Corinthians 15:38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body. 39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men*, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. 40 There are also celestial BODIES, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

God said that He would curse, and those curses include madness/mental diseases, blindness, palsy, leprosy, boils, deafness, the mute, etc.., these are referred to in the bible as unclean spirits, they are not spirit entities that are wicked against God, they are things like viruses, bacteria, altered dna causing disfunctions in the body and brain.

There is no such thing as a 'spirit world' with good and evil spirits, such is a bunch of myths and fables created by the imaginations of men.