Is There Anyone You Need To Forgive ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it is the highest form of love. It is also the good that God brought out of the Fall - before the Fall we never knew what forgiveness was.

Roger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forgiving someone is not always easy, but witholding it is much harder.

There was...

There was a homeless man named Taz who was just dropped off from prison onto the streets.
He stole a bike and wanted to sell it to me but John Scott a friend of mine said he probably stole it.
Instead the Lord lead me to give him two dollars. As he rode away on the bike he stopped and turn to me and said,
"Who are you?"
I heard he returned the bike. One day as I was in what I call the Canon Park behind The Knights of Columbus I
found a man laying on the grass and I asked are you hungry? He said, "I'm always hungry."
As I proceeded to the steps Taz was coming up. He said, "I want to talk to you." So we sat on the bench.
He was drinking a beer and it was pouring all over his face. I asked are you thirsty and he said yes, so I gave him a bottle of water.
He threw the beer bottle over his shoulder and began to drink the water. I told him I was a homeless person's preacher.
He asked if I had a phone he could use and I told him I had a pay as you go in my truck, that is the phone I let homeless people use.
He called his friend and asked him if he could spend the night and after-wards asked me if he could have a ride. I said God has not lead
me to give you a ride, so he got mad and with the bottle in his hand he hit me in the teeth with the bottle. He said I would hit you with my fist
but I'm afraid you might be an angel.
That night when I went home and a few days went by and I did not return to help the homeless the Lord spoke to my heart.
"There was a shepherd caring for his Lord's flock and he saw the wolf coming and he fled. I'm the Good Shepherd I lay down my life for the sheep."
I knew that I had to go back, I forgave Taz and prayed hard for his salvation.
Sure enough as I went back into the Canon Park Taz was there laying on his belly with his shirt off and all his tatoos showing, and muscles bulging. "LoL!"
I said Taz are you hungary? He said, "Yes" are you thirsty? "he replied, Yes."
When I went home I prayed more for Taz and again when I went to the Canon Park he was sitting with two other homeless people and I fed them and he
seemed to be like a lamb.
About two years later I found out that he went to school to become a preacher.

Who am I but a servant of God. Therefore I forgive, I forgive, I forgive.

I love you.

-Roger servant of the most High God and his Son Jesus of Nazareth.

Reactions: aspen

layhoma

May 23, 2012
Hong Kong
May I add something that most zealous of the community may have over-looked.

Is to forgive oneself.

I have no problems with forgiveness toward others. But I'm somewhat still struggling with forgiving something I have done in the past and there is a difference between convictions and condemnations. One is from God and the other from the devil.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
I can't tell you how many times someone has come up to me and said, "I forgive you for being such a jerk." ;)