Is there anything that you like about Muslims?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I worked in Saudi Arabia for four years. From my personal experience, I think the average Muslim in Saudi Arabia has more respect for Mohammed than the average Christian in Toronto has for Jesus.

Check out the PBS series, narrated by Ben Kinsley: Islam Empire of Faith.

Reactions: St. SteVen

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I worked in Saudi Arabia for four years. From my personal experience, I think the average Muslim in Saudi Arabia has more respect for Mohammed than the average Christian in Toronto has for Jesus.

Is there anything that you admire about Muslims?​

No

• Sad
Reactions: Hazelelponi

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are muslims who look to God in faith, and they desire to love God and others. Just as their are Roman Catholics that do the same, or Jehovah witness, or Mormons, Hindus, Buddist.

While there are some who just do religous things; there are those who do look to God faithfully and he is pleased and rewards them in being able to live by the spirit rather than the flesh.

There are those who also profess to love God however inwardly by the heart they deny him. And of course you have those who are faithless for their own reasons in general.

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You sure it is not because the Muslim faith has no Christian value comparison? By that less restrictions of life style to ally with? I believe that needs consideration if you wish to compare apples to apples.
Just a thought.

Reactions: Hazelelponi

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
What will happen to a Muslim when he dies?
They are buried within 24 hours, without cremation or embalming.

While there are some who just do religous things; there are those who do look to God faithfully and he is pleased and rewards them in being able to live by the spirit rather than the flesh.
Only those who believe Jesus is the son of God can be saved and only the saved have the indwelling Holy Spirit.

There are certain promises from God they may be entitled to, but those deal with living prosperously when obeying God's commandments. Those promises have nothing to do with eternal life.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only those who believe Jesus is the son of God can be saved and only the saved have the indwelling Holy Spirit.
Hello Iforrest,

It's impossible to limit God, and impossible to know a person's heart. Some people worship God, and in the end of life they will find out it was Jesus who kept them delivered from their former life, without even knowing he was the Son of God, or even the Word of God, or even just the name "Jesus." I have a lot of hope because just imagine if you were born in a culture where the Muslim religion was what you knew, however never even were able to get your hands on a bible. Another reason why I believe that God's glory is founded by His creation, and who created if they believe in the living God who created all things - by and through his Word? Wasn't Jesus the very glory of God, which the creation declares?

God created the plant, that sprouts, grows up, and flowers, fades away, and comes about next spring. (Life, death, and resurrection.)

Psalm 19:1-6​

New King James Version​

The Perfect Revelation of the Lord​

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.​

19 The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament[a] shows [b]His handiwork.
2 Day unto day utters speech,
And night unto night reveals knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language
Where their voice is not heard.
4 Their [c]line has gone out through all the earth,
And their words to the end of the world.
In them He has set a [d]tabernacle for the sun,
5 Which is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber,
And rejoices like a strong man to run its race.
6 Its rising is from one end of heaven,
And its circuit to the other end;
And there is nothing hidden from its heat.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Faith in Jesus does not come by works, it is a gift. We love the Lord and have a peace about it. We are not compelled by fear to perform rituals. So this outward demonstration that you seem to be impressed with is empty, because it is a false religion. We were not converted by force. Muslims have an uncertainty about their salvation. Their God is pragmatic, changes.
Satanists have a fearful devotion and respect for Satan, do you admire them for their devotion too?

Last edited:
Reactions: lforrest and Pearl

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Faith in Jesus does not come by works, it is a gift. We love the Lord and have a peace about it. We are not compelled by fear to perform rituals. So this outward demonstration that you seem to be impressed with is empty, be ause itnis a false religion. We were not converted by force. Muslims have an uncertainty about their salvation. Their God is pragmatic, changes.
Satanists have a fearful devotion and respect for Satan, do you admire them for their devotion too?
Satanic devotion is selfish in nature, that is not admirable.

Islam keeps people captive in several ways. Islamic law forbids conversion under pain of death. Fear of being cut off from their family. Fear of being condemned by God because their mother disowns them.

I can't look down on someone because of that, they are victims of their own culture.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one have anything to say about this post? I enjoy being able to fellowship with you all and you all have the right to believe what ya wanna believe ya know what I mean?

@lforrest God just left them in their culture to suffer, and never be able to seek out him? I find that hard to believe, while they may have a different culture than those of the christian culture ( I hate culture in general; typically demands conformity), there are those who do seek faithfully out God in the heart.

And what does the writer of hebrews state,

Hebrews 11:6 NIV And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

IS that impossible to do for them?

Hello @Iforrest,

It's impossible to limit God, and impossible to know a person's heart. Some people worship God, and in the end of life they will find out it was Jesus who kept them delivered from their former life, without even knowing he was the Son of God, or even the Word of God, or even just the name "Jesus." I have a lot of hope because just imagine if you were born in a culture where the Muslim religion was what you knew, however never even were able to get your hands on a bible. Another reason why I believe that God's glory is founded by His creation, and who created if they believe in the living God who created all things - by and through his Word? Wasn't Jesus the very glory of God, which the creation declares?

God created the plant, that sprouts, grows up, and flowers, fades away, and comes about next spring. (Life, death, and resurrection.)

Psalm 19:1-6​

New King James Version​

The Perfect Revelation of the Lord​

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.​

19 The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament[a] shows [b]His handiwork.
2 Day unto day utters speech,
And night unto night reveals knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language
Where their voice is not heard.
4 Their [c]line has gone out through all the earth,
And their words to the end of the world.
In them He has set a [d]tabernacle for the sun,
5 Which is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber,
And rejoices like a strong man to run its race.
6 Its rising is from one end of heaven,
And its circuit to the other end;
And there is nothing hidden from its heat.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one have anything to say about this post? I enjoy being able to fellowship with you all and you all have the right to believe what ya wanna believe ya know what I mean?

@lforrest God just left them in their culture to suffer, and never be able to seek out him? I find that hard to believe, while they may have a different culture than those of the christian culture ( I hate culture in general; typically demands conformity), there are those who do seek faithfully out God in the heart.

And what does the writer of hebrews state,

Hebrews 11:6 NIV And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

IS that impossible to do for them?
Roman 2:13 " (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another"

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When it comes to sexual morality, Muslims might have Christians beat.