gpresdo
Active Member
??Since Paul taught EXACTLY the same as the other Apostles list the verses where Jesus VIA Paul taught water immersion baptism is a requirement for GP to enter Heaven :)
Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.
You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
??Since Paul taught EXACTLY the same as the other Apostles list the verses where Jesus VIA Paul taught water immersion baptism is a requirement for GP to enter Heaven :)
Does 1 Cor 15.1-4, Eph 1.13 teach that gpresdo must be water immersed baptized to be saved & HS sealed ?
Why should it...there are many other scriptures requiring baptism...start with Acts 2 38?Does 1 Cor 15.1-4, Eph 1.13 teach that gpresdo must be water immersed baptized to be saved & HS sealed ?
Hello, 1Peter 3:21 - ...baptism doth also now save usThat scripture does not support your no baptism position?
Thats what I am telling u...baptism is required.Hello, 1Peter 3:21 - ...baptism doth also now save us
So you like Acts 2.38 ? Great :)Why should it...there are many other scriptures requiring baptism...start with Acts 2 38?
I only need Acts 2 38 to prove baptism is required. Nothing else. None of your list leads to the contrary.So you like Acts 2.38 ? Great :)
What about Acts 2.44-45
Have you sold EVERYTHING like ALL believers did then ? :)
Says the person who claims they must WORK to EARN Heaven entryHello, 1Peter 3:21 - ...baptism doth also now save us
Matt 25.43 and in prison, and ye visited me not.Amen!!!
Why are you falsely accusing me?Says the person who claims they must WORK to EARN Heaven entry
No, I know I cant earn my sins away. Post #164
Salvation is by Gods grace and my faith.
God requires that my faith be more than just believing in some Biblical facts.
I must live according to Christ law.
Matthew 16:27,
- for the Son of man shall come in the glory of His Father with His angels and then He shall reward evey man according to his works
James 2:12,
- So speak ye and so do, as they that shall be judged by the perfect law of liberty
When you give the scripture that teaches baptism as a meritorious work, I'll take you seriously.Says the person who claims they must WORK to EARN Heaven entry
When you quote where Jesus VIA Paul teaches water immersion baptism as a requirement for Titus to enter Heaven then you will proven your point, till then keep flapping :)When you give the scripture that teaches baptism as a meritorious work, I'll take you seriously.
if your doing it to earn salvation. Keep salvation. or in attempt to keep from losing salvation.When we witness for Christ.....including helping another to understand the bible...is that working for salvtion?
if your doing it to get saved, stay saved or keep from losing salvationIs doing what Jesus says trying to earn salvation? Read post # 164
acts 2: 38 requires one repent to be saved. then tells those who are saved to get baptized.Why should it...there are many other scriptures requiring baptism...start with Acts 2 38?
Yes.Thats what I am telling u...baptism is required.
No.. And acts 2 does not say what you think it does.I only need Acts 2 38 to prove baptism is required.
You do not make a doctrine out of one verse.Nothing else. None of your list leads to the contrary.
You can not even show one saying it is required. so you the one who failed.I am waiting on scriptures that says baptism is not required as you suggest...where are they?