Is this God’s incredible parallel of history?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John Zain

Newbie trainee
Sep 16, 2010
San Diego, CA
This idea came to me about 3 years ago. I’ll try to keep it as short and blunt as possible.

The Jews blew their chance to satisfy God, and they were punished
God’s “chosen people” tried for hundreds of years to satisfy God, but they failed miserably.
He proved that it is impossible for man (through His own efforts) to satisfy a totally Holy God.
One of their great sins was assimilating foreigners who had different cultures and religions.
So, God started sending enemies (with different religions) against His people
in order to chastise (punish) them for their disobedient and sinful ways.
This was His way of forcing them to return to Him in repentance and obedience.

Sometimes He had to miraculously intervene to destroy an enemy in order to preserve
the Jewish nation … because the future Messiah was to come out of the loins of Israel.
God eventually grew tired of their habitual failures and gave up on them (temporarily).
Scripture says He left them in their spiritual blindness, dispersed them around the globe,
and promised to institute a new and better covenant through His Messiah.

The Christians blew their chance to satisfy God, and are in the process of being punished
I am focusing on the historically-Christian West, i.e. Europe and North America.
During this 2000-year “age of the Gentiles”, Christians have been trying to satisfy God.
300 years ago, God sent Puritans to North America to set up Christianity and democracy.
This was God’s perfect model for the whole world to follow.
The USA and Canada were greatly blessed by God, and evangelized much of the world.
However, during the past few decades, there has been a great falling away from the faith.
One of their great sins was assimilating foreigners who had different cultures and religions.
Europe fell away first, followed by North America.
to chastise (punish) them for their disobedient and sinful ways.
I say that God is trying to force the West to return to Him in repentance and obedience.

Are you aware of the HUGE problem Europe has with their Muslim immigrants?
And this same problem has been growing in North America.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Several problems with that condensation...

This idea came to me about 3 years ago. I’ll try to keep it as short and blunt as possible.

The Jews blew their chance to satisfy God, and they were punished
God’s “chosen people” tried for hundreds of years to satisfy God, but they failed miserably.
He proved that it is impossible for man (through His own efforts) to satisfy a totally Holy God.
in order to chastise (punish) them for their disobedient and sinful ways.
This was His way of forcing them to return to Him in repentance and obedience.
Sometimes He had to miraculously intervene to destroy an enemy in order to preserve
the Jewish nation … because the future Messiah was to come out of the loins of Israel.
God eventually grew tired of their habitual failures and gave up on them (temporarily).
Scripture says He left them in their spiritual blindness, dispersed them around the globe,
and promised to institute a new and better covenant through His Messiah.

God did intervene at times with protecting His people of Israel to make sure His Salvation Plan would be fulfilled. But that protection was specifically upon His chosen elect among Israel that obeyed Him. When Hezekiah was sick and turned to The LORD and repented, God brought a major destruction upon the Assyrian's army. When the leaders of Israel turned back to God He enveloped them with His blessings and protection.

God forewarned Israel about falling away to do idol worship against Him per Deut.4 & 28. So when He scattered the children of Israel, it was in His keeping His promise about that. But God still preserved a remnant through all that which would follow Him. Thus God did everything necessary for Israel to remain a nation and people in Him. It was 'they' who chose to rebel against Him instead.

The Christians blew their chance to satisfy God, and are in the process of being punished
I am focusing on the historically-Christian West, i.e. Europe and North America.
During this 2000-year “age of the Gentiles”, Christians have been trying to satisfy God.
300 years ago, God sent Puritans to North America to set up Christianity and democracy.
This was God’s perfect model for the whole world to follow.

Not how it is, nor how it was. True Christianity has never... blown any such 'chance' to satisfy God. Christ Himself established the western Christian nations in eastern and western Europe and Asia Minor, through His Apostles, Britain being the first western nation to accept Christ on a national scale. The first ones to call themselves Christian were Christ's disciples at Antioch; thus Christianity began long before the pilgrims came to America. Those who came to America fled religious persecutions by the Catholic Church as a result of the Protestant rebellion. Some of those religious persecutions were happening in Britain at that time also.

The U.S. Constitutional founders created a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy. Those are two totally different forms of government. Even those founders warned how the Constitutional Republic would be corrupted if the nation's Christian moral foundation from God's Word was left. Thus it was never meant to be a perfect system. Only God's Kingdom is a Perfect Foundation for government, which will be established here on earth literally through Christ Jesus at His second coming.

The USA and Canada were greatly blessed by God, and evangelized much of the world.
However, during the past few decades, there has been a great falling away from the faith.
Europe fell away first, followed by North America.
to chastise (punish) them for their disobedient and sinful ways.

The seeds of rebellion were already among them, with the crept in unawares. It first began when Israel disobeyed God's command to destroy the nations of Canaan (Judges 2 & 3). God said He would use the left-over Canaanites to test His people because of how Israel had disobeyed His command to destroy them. So in every place where God's people have been scattered, that test has existed among them already. No different with those of God's people which came to the Americas to establish the U.S. and Canada. In other words, those of Baal were always among us, from Egypt all the way to America. God's people only fell away as a result of not heeding His warning about those crept in unawares, wolves in sheep's clothing. Today, the majority of God's people are totally blinded about their existence through the centuries with their having dwelt among His people. Yet God has always preserved an elect remnant that would know His Truth, and they still exist today among true Christianity.

I say that God is trying to force the West to return to Him in repentance and obedience.
Are you aware of the HUGE problem Europe has with their Muslim immigrants?
And this same problem has been growing in North America.

Our Heavenly Father certainly is giving us a Message of warning today, no doubt about that. But all that is happening today He already warned us of through His prophets and Apostles. To understand it one must stay in study of all of His Word with His guidance of The Holy Spirit. Those in shock about today's events simply have not been keeping up with His Plan He has already told us about, including the events to occur in the last days. That in itself is a type of rebellion for not knowing that, since He already foretold us...

Isa 42:9
9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
(KJV)