Is this judging. I need your spiritual opinions.,

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

watt

Jun 21, 2008
In The Name Of The Father And Of The Son And Of The Holy SpiritHere I Am Again To Share The Truth Of God Love(Mighty Bear;54808)
When we sin we suffer the consequences, and it is by experience that we grow into maturity by condemning the wrong choices that we made, a baby is a baby and a man cannot be a man unless he goes through the stage of being a baby. Did you suppose that God could create an Adam like Jesus Christ who is perfect and blameless? Or does maturity requires a process?FROM WATT
ohmy.gif
H YES...GOD CREATED MAN WITH HIS LOVING KINDNESS AS GOD Said : Let Us Make Man In Our Own Image And Likeness. Then Yahweh God Formed Man dust Drawn From The Clay, And Breathed Into Nostril A Breath Of Life And Man Become Alive With Breath.BEAR IN MIND ;- MAN WAS CREATED BY GOD IN GOD OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS AND GOD BREATH INTO HIS NOSTRIL THAT IS THE BREATH OF LIFE.HERE..ADAM IS EXACTLY LOOK LIKE GOD.HOW GOD LOOK LIKE?? REMEMBER HOW MOSES MEETING WITH GOD ON THE MOUNT SINAI, AS HE SAID TO MOSES "YOU CANNOT SEE MY FACE BECAUSE MAN CANNOT SEE ME AND LIVE" EXODUS 33:20...BUT BECAUSE OF THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL ...HE(ADAM) DIE IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS AND THE BREATH OF LIFE (ETERNAL LIFE)OF GOD. THAT WHY ADAM AND EVE REALIZE THAT THEY ARE NAKED...BECAUSE THE LIGHT AND IT RADIANCE NO MORE SHINE FROM THEIR BODY.THAT IS THE PURPOSE WHY JESUS CAME TO THE WORLD TO RESTORE BACK THE PREFECTION OF HIS CREATION IN THE BEGINNING.JESUS CAME TO GIVE US ETERNAL LIFE JOHN 3:16.HE CAME TO GIVE US THE IMAGE AND THE LIKENESS OF GOD,THAT WHY JESUS SAID "I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD, WHOEVER FOLLOW ME WILL NOT WALK IN THE DARKNESS BUT HAVE LIGHT AND LIFE" (JOHN 8:12)HOW HE DO IT?? BY DYING ON THE CROSS AND ON THE THIRD DAY HE ROSE AGAIN...HE OVERCOME "THE DEATH" WHICH RESULTED FROM ORIGINAL SIN FOR ALL OF US.
John 1:16 ESV And from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.John 1:17 ESV For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.John 1:18 ESV No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father's side, he has made him known.Ephesians 4:10 ESV He who descended is the one who also ascended far above all the heavens, that he might fill all things.FROM WATT: SEE!! IN THE ABOVE VERSES "GOD IS LOVE"...HE FIGHT THE DEVIL FOR US AND HE WILLING TO DIE FOR FOR OUR SIN...WHY?? BECAUSE GOD LOVE US.
GOD IS SO GOOD ALL THE TIME... HE IS WITH USMAY GOD FORGIVE ALL OUR SINAMENFROM WATT

Mighty Bear

Oct 20, 2007
(watt;54815)
THAT IS THE PURPOSE WHY JESUS CAME TO THE WORLD TO RESTORE BACK THE PERFECTION OF HIS CREATION IN THE BEGINNING.
A perfect being cannot sin and does not change.James 1:17 ESV Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

watt

Jun 21, 2008
In The Name Of The Father And Of The Son And Of The Holy Spirit.Here I Am Again To Share The Truth Of God Love(mighty Bear;54824)
a Perfect Being Cannot Sin And Does Not Change.James 1:17 Esv Every Good Gift And Every Perfect Gift Is From Above, Coming Down From The Father Of Lights With Whom There Is No Variation Or Shadow Due To Change.
see!! You Are Confuse Now... The Imperfect In Adam Is From The Evil, Because He Did Not Obey God...i Did Not Say Imperfect Is From God ..but From The Evil.It Good You Have Found The Word From James...the Truth Is There In His Words. God Is Eternal... He Never Change, He Is The Father Of Light....See!!! Note That " The Father Of Light" So That Is Exactly How Adam Was Look Like In The Beginning Of Creation....he Was Full Of Light.Because Of Adam And Eve Have Eaten The Fruit From The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good And Evil...both Of Them Die In The Likeness And Image Of God And Also The Breath From God Which Is Eternal Also Die....That Why Jesus Come To Save Us....and Give Us Eternal Life.May God Forgive All Our SinAmenFrom Watt