Israel during the Great Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
Trumpeter said:
Greetings Dan,

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

Rev 13:12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

veteran said:
Look at this Dan57, I think Trumpeter is actually agreeing with John S and his assassination of Antichrist idea.
From my pov, the first beast described in Revelation 13:1 rises from the sea. This sea represents multitudes of people (Rev 17:15). The 7 heads are mountains (Rev 17:9) which are symbolic of large nations. So where verse 3 states that one of the heads of the beast suffered a deadly wound, this is not referring to the antichrist himself, but to one of the 7 nations. Thus, this beast is not a person, but a multinational political system, of which one nation was healed from ultimate destruction. Its not too hard to imagine that a country like Greece, where we just witnessed a near economic and financial collapse, might need a miraculous healing in the future. :)

Revelation 13:11 describes a second separate beast coming out of the earth, (not the sea). This beast was like a lamb, suggesting religious.

Eric E Stahl said:
Dan,

The devil and the antichrist are seperate individuals.

13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
I believe Satan is the devil, the dragon, and the antichrist. The beast and the false prophet are synonymous with antichrist because he controls them and gives them their position, power, and authority, but it is Satan himself who wants to sit in the holy place instead of Christ.

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Saturday, March 16, 2013Bride in the Wilderness: Osama Bin Laden has risen. ANTI-CHRIST King.

Bride in the Wilderness: Osama Bin Laden has risen. ANTI-CHRIST King.:

Osama Bin Laden has risen. ANTI-CHRIST King.
The rise of Islam IS an eye opener, for those who have eyes to see. The terror part is that they are not going to wait until the end of the century to take the world; they are going to take it by force, & everyone who refuses to obey submission to Allah, will be murdered, mostly by beheading. They are going to take the World by Jihad! Violent War until all of Allah's enemies bow down.
Most Christians cannot fathom this occurring here in America,,,or anywhere for that matter in Western Culture...but it will. This is the Beast, & the mark of the Beast. The man who is killed by a deadly wound to the head.....but lives!

"And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.
So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

What man who is a murderer, & has proven his pure devotion to murder, & Allah, & is world famous for being assassinated BY A WOUND TO THE HEAD...is more famous than Bin Laden...& is a World-wide known military , Messiah type leader?
I was commanded to go to Eritrea last September as an "Ambassador" of Christ. I was also shown that I could not trust in men, & that the Taliban would capture me to attempt to kill me. I was not told that the deeper purpose of my visit to North Africa was to confront, & be confronted by the Anti-Christ himself. I obeyed the word of the Lord. I made out my will in somber, holy terror & went. I met Osama Bin Laden....possessed by Allah, the Prince of Persia...glaring at me....& witnessed the hooded demon glowing out of him in the dark.

I witnessed the false prophet/witch accompanying him, & the supernatural pillars of fire that he called down....not for moments..but for hours. I have encountered witches...that were powerful...but nothing like this devil. I can describe him...he is a younger Arab...maybe 35....Bin Laden was tall & very, very thin...hooded with a very common flannel Mahdi robe of grey. 30 or so body guards surrounded him...but I approached him 6 feet away...& looked into eyes of pure evil. It appeared that he could have had make-up applied to his face....I don't know for sure......Ala Mahoziem....The god of War himself...Thor, Abaddon, Allah...the Prince of Persia himself that Michael the archangel warred against...that hated the holy Word exposing him that was headed for Daniel.

I had a crowd of 100 or so in Cairo seeking to kidnap me. I escaped the Country of Eritrea, & Egypt with the help of the U.S. Embassy....& also in Germany & Israel...& I do not know how I escaped....over two weeks I warred. They could not have me. I prophesied to them this...not now....& their end in the Lake of fire...& the Lordship of Jesus over them, & all of the Earth.

The Lord God Jahweh Jeshua has ordained all of this...& IT IS NOT WRATH!...It is a test that God designed to prove allegiance & son-ship...that 7 billion souls will know of. Jesus wins...but those who love him will have to prove their love, & many by refusing that mark of Allah at cost of their heads.
The False prophet I met:
"Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived."

He may be in Iran now, or in Egypt, under Government sanctuary. A Caliphate is now being formed, & any of the leaders of these countries will/[have] lay down their armies & power to Bin Laden as master, Mohammed himself, Allah the great! The 12th Mahdi! I do not know when he will reveal himself as the ONE...but he will. Obama is arming Egypt to the teeth with our taxpayer $s...16 F-16s ...200 Abrams tanks...billions of dollars....& as the article says...Muslim Cabinet members, the Muslim Brotherhood frequently at the White house....

THE COMING HOUR OF TRIAL...TO TEST THOSE WHO DWELL UPON THE EARTH.
"Because you have kept My command to persevere,
I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world,
to test those who dwell on the earth.

Behold,I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown."
When you see an airwar for Air-Superiority occur over Texas/Katrina happen...[ it will be lengthy...but America will be defeated, overwhelmed with superior numbers ]....I believe that this will signal the beginning of that final 42 month period. This also will signal the TREE of HEALING for ALL NATIONS to fall upon the EARTH...& the TRUE Church revived with a grace & power that we cannot imagine. This will be a time of glory & tribulation too. Jesus wins! He is Lord!

Your brother: Tom Watkins

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
John S said:
Veteran - "I think Trumpeter is actually agreeing with John S and his assassinastion of antichrist idea".

Mocking people SHOULD be beneath you.
Not mocking, just showing how others here listen to pop traditions instead staying in The Word line upon line.
Eric E Stahl said:
Dan,

The devil and the antichrist are seperate individuals.

13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
The Antichrist is... the devil himself. What many are confused about is that the idea of the Rev. 'beast' and false prophet are roles only to be played out in the end of this world prior to Christ's coming. The devil plays both the false prophet and the second beast. That's why many associate the false prophet with the second beast of Rev.13:11 when it's speaking of the same one Paul did in 2 Thess.2:4, and the same one Christ warned of in Matt.24:23-26.
Dan57 said:
From my pov, the first beast described in Revelation 13:1 rises from the sea. This sea represents multitudes of people (Rev 17:15). The 7 heads are mountains (Rev 17:9) which are symbolic of large nations. So where verse 3 states that one of the heads of the beast suffered a deadly wound, this is not referring to the antichrist himself, but to one of the 7 nations. Thus, this beast is not a person, but a multinational political system, of which one nation was healed from ultimate destruction. Its not too hard to imagine that a country like Greece, where we just witnessed a near economic and financial collapse, might need a miraculous healing in the future. :)

Right, which is determined by the Rev.13:2 verse description of prevoius beast kingdoms of Daniel, and per our Lord's definition of what the waters represent in Rev.17:15.

The only thing we can't yet be sure of is how far reaching the seven mountains mean. I believe it means 7 kings over seven regions of the earth, not nations. Per Daniel, the Antichrist will subdue 3 of the 10 kings. So I believe his ruling structure on earth will be like a pyramid, with him on top, the 3 subdued kings still under his power but ruling beneath... him, and then the 7 kings below them. If you know anything about Tri-Lateralism, their plan since the early 1970's was to create a 3 part global union system, the earth divided up into 3 main regions or unions. I believe that's pointing to what the 3 subdued kings will be over. And then that 3 union system further divided up into 7 regions covering the whole earth. Call it supposition or whatever, because we won't know for sure until that prophecy further unfolds.

Revelation 13:11 describes a second separate beast coming out of the earth, (not the sea). This beast was like a lamb, suggesting religious.

I believe Satan is the devil, the dragon, and the antichrist. The beast and the false prophet are synonymous with antichrist because he controls them and gives them their position, power, and authority, but it is Satan himself who wants to sit in the holy place instead of Christ.

Yes, because the Rev.19:20 verse is also showing that the false prophet worked miracles to deceive those on earth, which is what the Rev.13:11 forward Scripture shows the "another beast" does. And the working of miracles in the sight of men is what the 2 Thess.2:4 Antichrist does, and also the one of Matt.24:23-26 that would deceive even Christ's elect if it were possible.
John S said:
Apparently, I don't have eyes to see.
You will if you quit listening to popular traditions on prophecy from the theologlical seminaries. Those outlets were taken over by Christ's enemies long ago, especially the ones that teach against Christ's coming to end the great tribulation He mentioned.

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
veteran -
1. You WERE mocking both Trumpeter and I.
2. I don't follow anyone's teachings. I follow MY interpretations of the Bible. Agree or disagree. I could care less. Time will tell who is correct. I think for myself. In fact, I don't even know ANY of the 'isms. If the AC does happen to come from Italy, you will be able to say that you heard it here first.
3. My last statement was in reference to Brothertom's rant. MAYBE you agree with his "visions".
4. For fear of saying something nasty at this point, I will end this post.