Israel during the Great Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Trumpeter said:
Greetings John,
To be more exact those are the effects of a neutron bomb.
A neutron bomb will liquify living tissue while leaving inanimate objects like buildings and vehicles intact.
It's also rumoured that Iran now has a biological weapon that has the same effects on living tissue.
God bless.
Isaiah 33:10-12
10 Now will I rise, saith the LORD; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.
11Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.
12And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.
Trumpeter said:
Greetings John,
To be more exact those are the effects of a neutron bomb.
A neutron bomb will liquify living tissue while leaving inanimate objects like buildings and vehicles intact.
It's also rumoured that Iran now has a biological weapon that has the same effects on living tissue.
God bless.
Isaiah 33:10-17
10 Now will I rise, saith the LORD; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.
11Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.
12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.
13Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might.
14The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites.

14b Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
15He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
16He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.
17Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Trumpeter - I stand corrected.
However, the futuristic events of the Bible ARE becoming clearer and less mystical. We may be the first generation to grasp these events.
For example, the Book of Revelations is about the rise of a dictator, his inhumane treatment of his enemies, the disastrous war that follows, and its near annihilation of the human race - except for the return of Jesus Christ.
1000 years without Satan around will be a fantastic time to live for those humans alive at that time.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
John S said:
Trumpeter - I stand corrected.
However, the futuristic events of the Bible ARE becoming clearer and less mystical. We may be the first generation to grasp these events.
For example, the Book of Revelations is about the rise of a dictator, his inhumane treatment of his enemies, the disastrous war that follows, and its near annihilation of the human race - except for the return of Jesus Christ.
1000 years without Satan around will be a fantastic time to live for those humans alive at that time.
I agree John, some of the things written about in Revelation sounded like science fiction even 100 years ago but now, today, with our technology man is even able to imitate some of these miracles.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
John S said:
Black Sheep - The AC will NOT be Islamic. He will be from the Tribe of Dan of the House of Israel - a pseudo Christian - in cahoots with the so-called Christian false prophet (religious person).
There may or may not be a one world government but all of the countries of the world will be at peace with each other for a few years - about 6 or so if the Tribulation lasts 7 years. Then comes WWIII.
If you look at the last plagues, the 4 Horsemen, etc, all of them could be the result of an enormous amount of nuclear weapons being exploded.
You're almost as deceived as he is; almost.
Trumpeter said:
"The great earthquake in Jerusalem at Christ's coming..."

Therefore I am come with a great trumpet blast,
To awaken the nations, to shake this world to its core!
Behold, The Holy One shall shout with a loud command,
And the light of this world shall be taken!...

The whole earth shall be shaken, a mighty earthquake!...

The Wrath of The Lamb revealed!

Excerpt from:
The Last Trumpet Before The Time
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Last_Trumpet_Before_The_Time

"Here's another one that further proves you're a false prophet..."

Zech 14:12
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
(KJV).

LO, HE SHALL BE DEVOURED! And those who follow him shall be consumed!... Meat for the birds, dwelling place of the worm! No more breath shall they attain! Nor shall their souls escape My glory nor the power of My sword, which proceeds from My mouth!...
I shall roar! Yea, I shall roar as a raging lion! And they shall be torn in pieces! They shall be struck through, and consumed! Both flesh and bone, and sinew and soul, shall be consumed from My presence! FOR STRONG IS THE LORD! HOT IS HIS ANGER! AND POWERFUL IS THE WORD OF HIS MOUTH! He shall not spare! Neither shall any mercy be shown to the beast, nor to his prophet, nor to any of those who followed after them!...

VENGEANCE IS MINE! Says The Lord...

I SHALL REPAY!

Excerpt from:
The Time Has Come
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Time_Has_Come

Behold, you shall seek to hide yourselves, from the face of Him who sits upon the throne of His glory! For The Lion shall suddenly appear out of His place! And you and all your armies shall be cut to pieces!... Consumed by the power of His roar and the brightness of His coming! From Mount Zion to the uttermost hills, His roar shall resound! Yea, the quaking of His footsteps shall shake the heavens and the earth!
All shall be thrown down, for The King of Ages is come! The earth shall be His footstool, all dark mountains shall be bowed down, and all the high places shall be ground to dust beneath His feet! The beautiful mountains shall lay prostrate, and all the pleasant hills shall bow down before Him to give Him glory, calling out, “The Lord is my God! The Scepter is with us!”

Excerpt from:
Repent, For The Time is at Hand... And Judgment Must Now Reign
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Repent%2C_For_The_Time_is_at_Hand..._And_Judgment_Must_Now_Reign
God will repay indeed, and if you don't repent of claiming that He speaks through you as an EXCUSE to push the FALSE fly away Pre-Trib Rapture doctrines of men, you're going to really know what repay means!

Repent before it's too late!
John S said:
"Their flesh will consume away while they stand upon their feet and their eyes shall consume away in their holes and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth".

That sounds like the effects of a nuclear explosion to me.

Retrobyter - Babylon, which sits on 7 hills is Rome, Italy. Therefore, the AC will NOT be Islamic. Besides, which Christians that you know of are going to follow a Muslim? - NONE.
Because Dan is mentioned in Genesis 49 - with a very sharp rebuke from Jacob - and NOT in Revelations, the AC will come from Dan. There is no other reason why Dan is not represented in the Elect.

BTW - Here is MY interpretation run amok - and its O.K. if you don't agree with me because no one else does either.
I believe that Dan is the present country of Italy (MY interpretation of Genesis 49) and the AC will come from that country - possibly from Rome itself, with the POSSIBILITY that the Pope will be the false prophet - but NOT the AC.
So I'm looking for a man from Italy to be the AC - a virtual nobody, at least in the beginning. The false prophet will be the more well known person, who will introduce the AC onto the world stage.
The coming Antichrist will not be from Dan. The ONLY tribe he could possibly claim to be of is Judah, the tribe from which our Lord Jesus was born.

This Antichrist is not coming like some little fleshy spoon feeder false prophet. He's coming to attempt to show the Glory of Jesus Christ, working great signs and wonders that would deceive even Christ's very elect, if it were possible (Mark 13:22).

That means... the coming Antichrist is going to be a SUPERNATURAL entity, which is the only way he could do that very thing Jesus warned us of.

Look beyond... the ideas of mere flesh mortals, because no mortal man will be able to do what that Antichrist is going to do here on earth to deceive with.

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Veteran - "You're almost as deceived as he is". ...and we were on such good terms - LOL.
1. The AC will NOT be Islamic.
2, There is no other reason why Dan's decendants will be left out of the Elect. He doesn't have to be Jewish to accomplish his goals. He will be a so-called "Christian". Like I said, I'm looking for a man from Italy. You can look out for another nationality or religious belief.
3. I don't even know what the phrase "fleshy spoon feeder false prophet" means.
I SAID that he will be a relative unknown, introduced to the world by the false prophet until he is able to make a name for himself with his ability to solve the world's problems - that no one else will be able to solve - like comprehensive Middle East peace.
Peace between Israel and Iran, Syria, Jordan, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, etc. etc. etc.
Israel will live in peace for the first time since '48 - without "walls".

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
John S said:
Veteran - "You're almost as deceived as he is". ...and we were on such good terms - LOL.
1. The AC will NOT be Islamic.
2, There is no other reason why Dan's decendants will be left out of the Elect. He doesn't have to be Jewish to accomplish his goals. He will be a so-called "Christian". Like I said, I'm looking for a man from Italy. You can look out for another nationality or religious belief.
3. I don't even know what the phrase "fleshy spoon feeder false prophet" means.
I SAID that he will be a relative unknown, introduced to the world by the false prophet until he is able to make a name for himself with his ability to solve the world's problems - that no one else will be able to solve - like comprehensive Middle East peace.
Peace between Israel and Iran, Syria, Jordan, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, etc. etc. etc.
Israel will live in peace for the first time since '48 - without "walls".
I didn't think you were the type to get caught up in all that nonsense of the Antichrist being from Rome, or from the tribe of Dan, etc. I know the coming Antichrist will not be an Islamic cleric, nor from the tribe of Dan.

If he was a flesh born man, he'd have to spring from Judah like our Lord Jesus, because this Antichrist is coming in the role of our Lord Jesus, as King over all the earth.

Because our Lord Jesus revealed to us how the whole world will wonder after him, and worship him, who would it take for all peoples as one to worship him? By that we can automatically rule out any single flesh religious leader over any religion on this earth, except one, that of Israel's expected Messiah.

I keep bringing up our Lord Jesus' warning of Matt.24:23-26 about that Antichrist figure, but it appears hardly no one here ever goes to check that Scripture out. I know most everyone here has read it, many more than once. Why does it NOT point to some mere flesh mortal man?

It's because Jesus warned he would do great signs and wonders on earth that would deceive His very elect, if it were possible.

Christ's elect cannot... be deceived. Jesus already owns them, and like those of His in Bible history that He at times stepped directly in their lives preserving them, He will do the same for those on earth today. So to consider what level of deception it would take to 'almost'... deceive even them, then that is a major anchor as to the power of the coming Antichrist, revealing a 'supernatural' working, and not some mere flesh man with the gift of great oratorship.

Recall how the girls went wild over Elvis, or the Beatles, falling down crying, pulling at their hair, etc. That's how crazy many on earth will be with this future Antichrist, and then some. It will like the multitudes that followed after our Lord Jesus

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, veteran.

veteran said:
I didn't think you were the type to get caught up in all that nonsense of the Antichrist being from Rome, or from the tribe of Dan, etc. I know the coming Antichrist will not be an Islamic cleric, nor from the tribe of Dan.

If he was a flesh born man, he'd have to spring from Judah like our Lord Jesus, because this Antichrist is coming in the role of our Lord Jesus, as King over all the earth.

Because our Lord Jesus revealed to us how the whole world will wonder after him, and worship him, who would it take for all peoples as one to worship him? By that we can automatically rule out any single flesh religious leader over any religion on this earth, except one, that of Israel's expected Messiah.

I keep bringing up our Lord Jesus' warning of Matt.24:23-26 about that Antichrist figure, but it appears hardly no one here ever goes to check that Scripture out. I know most everyone here has read it, many more than once. Why does it NOT point to some mere flesh mortal man?

It's because Jesus warned he would do great signs and wonders on earth that would deceive His very elect, if it were possible.

Christ's elect cannot... be deceived. Jesus already owns them, and like those of His in Bible history that He at times stepped directly in their lives preserving them, He will do the same for those on earth today. So to consider what level of deception it would take to 'almost'... deceive even them, then that is a major anchor as to the power of the coming Antichrist, revealing a 'supernatural' working, and not some mere flesh man with the gift of great oratorship.

Recall how the girls went wild over Elvis, or the Beatles, falling down crying, pulling at their hair, etc. That's how crazy many on earth will be with this future Antichrist, and then some. It will like the multitudes that followed after our Lord Jesus
Forgetting our differences for the moment, I know what you mean about "hardly no one here ever goes to check that Scripture out." That's why, at the risk of being called a "Scripture Monkey," I include the text of what I quote to support what I've been talking about. Most do NOT know those Scriptures by heart, and for many, it's too bothersome to go look up a passage. Furthermore, I don't like the automatic look-up of the linked Scripture references to a passage because they take one to the NIV, and I find that an inferior translation of the Scriptures.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
veteran said:
God will repay indeed, and if you don't repent of claiming that He speaks through you as an EXCUSE to push the FALSE fly away Pre-Trib Rapture doctrines of men, you're going to really know what repay means!

Repent before it's too late!
Greetings veteran,
I gave you the Word that confirmed BOTH Zech and Rev and then you respond with accusations.

Pro 9:10

"The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One [is] understanding.
I take the above scripture very seriously and I sleep very well at night.
I can't repent for something The Lord has asked me to do.
If it comes to listening to veteran or listening to The Lord, It's a no brainer............. The Lord wins.

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Veteran - Since Jesus Christ was a flesh born man, so will the AC be - but he won't be Jewish.
How will the AC be able to mesmerize so many people? I asked myself the same question. He will be able to get things done that no one else will have the ability to do. Whenever nations have problems, he will be able to fix them.
This is how I see his reign. On the assumption that the Tribulation lasts 7 years

1. After arriving on the scene as a virtual nobody - a burocrat and NOT as a religious figure, the first 3 and a half years will be spent building up his reputation as someone who can get things done and making his worldwide peace treaties. A person who can do what he will be able to accomplish will be beloved. When I came up with the idea that the AC will be seen as a "Good guy", it, literally, sent shivers up my back.
How will he be able to "fool the very Elect, if possible? The answer that I came up with is this. Besides beingseen as such as "good guy",it will be in the day-to-day normalness of it all. The sun rises in the morning and then it sets at night. There are no changes. Ho hum - day after day after day. There won't be a Rapture to disrupt that normalcy. EVERYTHING will be like today - normal. Then everything changes.

2. He will be assassinated .After his resurrection, he will then assume the mantle of God. His heartless tyranny will go on unimpeded for about 2 and a half years. This will be the time of the 2 witnesses in my opinion. Some Christians may see the error of their Pre-Trib ways or they may hand out presents to celebrate those deaths.

3. Around the 6th year, GOD (the "Bad guy" in all of this) will put it into the heads of the leaders of a few nations to break those treaties, resulting in WWIII and the near extinction of the human race, ending with the return of Jesus Christ.

This is what I came up with - and it doesn't matter if anyone agrees with me or not - and no one ever does - because we will see what happens. This is why I laugh it off so easily. I don't get offended easily.

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
John S said:
2. He will be assassinated .After his resurrection, he will then assume the mantle of God. His heartless tyranny will go on unimpeded for about 2 and a half years. This will be the time of the 2 witnesses in my opinion. Some Christians may see the error of their Pre-Trib ways or they may hand out presents to celebrate those deaths.

This is what I came up with -
Just curious, where exactly does the bible suggest that the anti-Christ will be assassinated? You come-up with some pretty wild theories, but I can find no biblical confirmation to support what you think. I think your making it a lot more complicated than it actually is.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Dan57 said:
Just curious, where exactly does the bible suggest that the anti-Christ will be assassinated? You come-up with some pretty wild theories, but I can find no biblical confirmation to support what you think. I think your making it a lot more complicated than it actually is.

Zechariah 11:15-17
15And the LORD said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd.
16For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.
17Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Dan - Was Jesus Christ killed? Did He rise from the dead? Will the AC do what Jesus did?
NO - I'm TRYING to make things simpler.
If you disagree with me - that's O.K. Why don't you tell us what you believe will happen.

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
veteran said:
Black Sheep said:

"The NWO has been around since the forties that I know of. But that doesn't mean it's biblical. What makes you think that one man is capable of convincing every country on the planet to give up their political and governing authority? It's never going to happen. It's kind of like the rebuilding of the Jewish temple. It's been in the planning for years but that doesn't mean it's biblical."

It's been somewhat public since the early 1900's per my research. Woodrow Wilson used the term in his inaugural speech, and Col. Mandel House was like his right arm he said, House being a professed one-world globalist. As for you're saying it's existence doesn't mean it's Biblical, that just throwing out a statement with nothing to back it up. The idea of NWO is actually a very ancient... idea (see Moore's Utopia, Plato's Republic and his mention of the idea of ancient Atlantis).

You're simply in denial regarding a matter you don't really... understand. Like your head is buried in the sand.

Nothing wrong with being ignorant of it per its roots in the history of this world, but to throw out a wild statement like it isn't Biblical when Christ showed us in His Book of Revelation about a beast kingdom setup over all peoples and nations for the end, well, you must be trying to stroke the deceived brethren that might come here. Others like myself that have actually studied Biblical prophecy about it know better! ;)
How do you know it's a matter I don't understand? How do you know I'm in denial about anything? And you calling me ignorant shows your true colors. Talk about being judgmental and presumptuous. How do you know how long I've studied bible prophecy?

Your problem is that you think you know everything and become snide when people disagree with you. Your attitude stinks.

The beast has ten horns. I've told you before that you don't have a hermeneutic....but you think you do! Hermeneutics 101 would do you wonders. So would prune juice.

If you did have a sensible and reliable hermeneutic you would know how to interpret the word ALL. But you don't. You think 'all' always means all even though there's about 130 words for all in the bible. I know what your eschatology is all about I've dealt with you before. It's a terribly flawed eschatology. And I know you'll never change your mind. After all if you did. You would have to admit you've been wrong and made a mistake.
The only time you admitted making a mistake is when you thought Nebuchadnezzar's yoke of iron was already broken. Then when I straightened you out you said, "I forgot." You blamed your blunder on your memory when it was clear that you didn't know anything about it at all!

YOU LIGHTEN UP.....AND I'LL LIGHTEN UP.

REMEMBER ME NOW!

Just stop with the bad attitude, grow up, and talk to me like the Christian that you supposedly are. Your attitude really stinks.

Others like myself that have actually studied Biblical prophecy about it know better!
Don't pat yourself on the back too hard you're liable to knock that chip off your shoulder!

What you've studied is the works of other. Do your own homework!

Trumpeter said:
Greetings veteran,
I gave you the Word that confirmed BOTH Zech and Rev and then you respond with accusations.

Pro 9:10 "The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One [is] understanding.
If it comes to listening to veteran or listening to The Lord, It's a no brainer............. The Lord wins.
Veteran has become a mean and grumpy old man. He has issues.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Trumpeter said:
Greetings veteran,

Pro 9:10 "The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One [is] understanding.
You cannot hide the facts I speak of, that you've come here claiming special revelations from God while... you've been caught pushing the Pre-Trib Rapture lie.

So any agreement you have with my posts is nothing more than coinincedence.

John S said:
Veteran - Since Jesus Christ was a flesh born man, so will the AC be - but he won't be Jewish.

Because our Lord Jesus gave specific warning in Matt.24:23-26 with 'pseudochristos' (a pseudo-Christ per Strong's), and Apostle Paul gave specific warning about the idea of the "another Jesus", and... per Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28 God revealed how Lucifer coveted His Throne in the beginning, then we are given PLENTY of Scripture evidence pointing to the real identity of the coming Antichrist in our near future.

There's actually a whole lot more... Bible evidence written about that you all would discover if you would just study for yourselves asking The LORD instead of staying on the false rail of men's doctrines. Are those men God? No. Are they our Lord Jesus Christ? No. Then why would anyone want to heed them over what our LORD Himself says in His Word?

What am I saying? No more riddles. The coming Antichrist will be Satan, the devil himself. That's who God's Word is pointing to. Heck, our Lord Jesus even revealed that directly in Rev.13 about the whole world worshipping the "dragon" there!!!

I know what many are thinking when I say that, like, "What in the world is he talking about? Satan coming as the Antichrist? Huh?!*!? The ONLY identity for the title "dragon" in God's Holy Writ is the devil himself...

Rev 12:9
9 And
the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(KJV)

Rev 20:2
2 And he laid hold on
the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
(KJV)

Rev 13:4
4 And
they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
(KJV)

How will the AC be able to mesmerize so many people? I asked myself the same question. He will be able to get things done that no one else will have the ability to do. Whenever nations have problems, he will be able to fix them.
This is how I see his reign. On the assumption that the Tribulation lasts 7 years

That "How" is more about who that Antichrist will be as to his ability to do that. If you understand those verses I posted just above, that should show you.

In Matt.24 our Lord Jesus also said He shortened the great tribulation for His elect's sake. The Daniel order layout is still valid, the latter half timing of Daniel's final "one week" is not. In Revelation our Lord Jesus revealed how long the tribulation will last prior to His return. I will not reveal it here, seeing how there are so many here hard of hearing with the eyes also dulled because of following men's doctrines.

1. After arriving on the scene as a virtual nobody - a burocrat and NOT as a religious figure, the first 3 and a half years will be spent building up his reputation as someone who can get things done and making his worldwide peace treaties. A person who can do what he will be able to accomplish will be beloved. When I came up with the idea that the AC will be seen as a "Good guy", it, literally, sent shivers up my back.
How will he be able to "fool the very Elect, if possible? The answer that I came up with is this. Besides beingseen as such as "good guy",it will be in the day-to-day normalness of it all. The sun rises in the morning and then it sets at night. There are no changes. Ho hum - day after day after day. There won't be a Rapture to disrupt that normalcy. EVERYTHING will be like today - normal. Then everything changes.

Would you write another novel like Ann Rand's Atlast Shrugged? Daniel 11 reveals much of the order of the coming Antichrist's working when he comes. He WILL be a religious figure, and... a world king, the idea of the occultist's Philosopher-King, a concept for the ultimate Adept-King, and also an opposite moniker against our Lord Jesus as True Priest-King.

The devil is coming to do what he first tried to do back in times of old; he wants to be God and has claimed he will sit in God's Place in the north over the congregation (Isa.14).

He is NOT coming in a flesh physical body like our flesh bodies. He is coming as he appears in reality with the image of a 'man'. Remember, the angels have the image of 'man' also; doesn't mean they have flesh bodies to have that image of man.

He will appear very natural, except for a couple of things will show that he is not a natural man, but supernatural. In Ezekiel 28 God said He made him the FULL pattern of beatuy. That means he is a BEAUTIFUL CHERUB, the full pattern of beauty. That's why Rev.17:8 shows those who names not written in The Book of Life from the foundation will "wonder" at him when they behold him (i.e., the specific beast that ascends up from the bottomless pit, i.e., the dragon).

The other manifesting that will show he is 'supernatural' will be the great signs and wonders and miracles he will work on earth in the sight of men (Rev.13:11 forward). Those wonders and miracles are put on the order of wonders and miracles only our Lord Jesus could do. That's the other thing that will distinguish him from all others that have walked this earth.

That's the kind of doctrines of men I've been warning about that will keep one's understanding confused about this in God's Word. There is NOWHERE written in Scripture that the coming Antichrist will be assassinated and then resurrect. What you've misunderstood is some man that's been wrongly preaching about the 'beast' concept of Rev.13 that does NOT understand it.

There are TWO separate 'beast' concepts written in Revelation. The first is a kingdom beast, and the second is a beast entity, a king. Don't forget that if you have a kingdom, you've GOT... to have a king over it! Revelation covers that king part too.

Per Rev.13 it's one of the seven heads (mountains) of the 1st beast kingdom that suffers the deadly wound that will be healed. It's not the Antichrist entity, but his kingdom that suffers that wound. Rev.13:11-12 explicitly shows that. It's pointing to the idea that one of the seven mountains of the Antichrist's kingdom will suffer a dead wound, and that the Antichrist (or dragon, or second beast) comes to heal it.

3. Around the 6th year, GOD (the "Bad guy" in all of this) will put it into the heads of the leaders of a few nations to break those treaties, resulting in WWIII and the near extinction of the human race, ending with the return of Jesus Christ.

You got that from men's traditions too.

Study Ezekiel 38:8 forward. An evil thought will arise in the Antichrist's mind to go upon Israel to destroy with his armies out of the northern quarters. That's when God's fury will rise up in His face and destroy those armies and end this present world. It will NOT be a WWIII, NOT a nuclear destruction.

It will be a destruction DIRECTLY FROM GOD'S OWN HAND. If God's people were given the power to defeat them on that final day of this world, then His enemies would not assign their defeat to God. This is why the two Israels, one in the middleast and the other as the Christian nations are being made weak today. It's in prep for His enemies to ATTACK us. That is the idea of God bringing the nations into the valley of Jehosaphat (Joel) so as to pour out His cup of indignation (i.e., cup of wrath) upon them (Zeph.3).

This is what I came up with - and it doesn't matter if anyone agrees with me or not - and no one ever does - because we will see what happens. This is why I laugh it off so easily. I don't get offended easily.

But you can... know more, if you keep studying God's Word and asking Him for it. Since you've gotten that far, I dare say you're supposed to have the rest of it also.
BLACK SHEEP said:
How do you know it's a matter I don't understand? How do you know I'm in denial about anything? And you calling me ignorant shows your true colors. Talk about being judgmental and presumptuous. How do you know how long I've studied bible prophecy?

For those who really do know, it's easy to tell when others do not know. If you really understood about the idea, you would never have said it was un-Biblical. Because you did say that, it shows you're listening to men on that, someone else's idea that it isn't written in God's Word. So be honest, where did you get that idea from that God's Word doesn't cover it?

Your problem is that you think you know everything and become snide when people disagree with you. Your attitude stinks.

I recognize you won't admit your ignorance about it here, because it's in public. But would you be more honest about it if you and I were speaking one on one?

The beast has ten horns. I've told you before that you don't have a hermeneutic....but you think you do! Hermeneutics 101 would do you wonders. So would prune juice.

I've already discovered that you didn't understand Rev.13 about 2 separate 'beast' ideas. So before you start trying to use fancy words to prove something you don't yet understand, try to calm down. And I LIKE prune juice!

If you did have a sensible and reliable hermeneutic you would know how to interpret the word ALL. But you don't. You think 'all' always means all even though there's about 130 words for all in the bible.

All does mean 'all', and that's an English word by the way. If you're speaking of Hebrew and Greek languages, depends on the word. No mystery there.

I know what your eschatology is all about I've dealt with you before. It's a terribly flawed eschatology. And I know you'll never change your mind. After all if you did. You would have to admit you've been wrong and made a mistake.
The only time you admitted making a mistake is when you thought Nebuchadnezzar's yoke of iron was already broken. Then when I straightened you out you said, "I forgot." You blamed your blunder on your memory when it was clear that you didn't know anything about it at all!

I don't recall that conversation. Regardless, what's been covered here so far is irrelevant to your point.

Just stop with the bad attitude, grow up, and talk to me like the Christian that you supposedly are. Your attitude really stinks.

Been trying to, but when you say idiotic things like the NWO concept is not covered by God's Holy Writ, you reveal a surprising level of Biblical ignorance and historical ignorance.

Why would you ever say such a thing anyway? Are you FOR the idea of a "one world government"??? Somehow I think you might be now, because of your reaction.
Dan57 said:
It's obvious to me he's been wrongly taught that there's only one 'beast' mentioned in Rev.13, and that it's the Antichrist, and thus the 'deadly wound' must be upon the Antichrist, and then the idea of the deadly wound being healed... and presto!

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
Eric E Stahl said:
Zechariah 11:15-17
15And the LORD said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd.
16For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.
17Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.
I guess I don't interpret Zechariah 11:17 the same way, as being the resurrection of the antiChrist. This is John Gill's explanation; http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/zechariah-11-17.html

John S said:
Dan - Was Jesus Christ killed? Did He rise from the dead? Will the AC do what Jesus did?
NO - I'm TRYING to make things simpler.
If you disagree with me - that's O.K. Why don't you tell us what you believe will happen.
I simply believe the antiChrist will be Satan, and no, I don't believe he'll do what Jesus did even though he'll masquerade himself as Christ. I believe Satan will be cast from heaven as a spiritual entity, in which case he cannot be put to death by anyone but God.

I also don't endorse a pre or mid-tribulation rapture. I don't think Paul was referring to a secret coming in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17. In his second letter, he seemed to clarify that Christ would not return until after the tribulation;

"Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time" (2 Thessalonians 2:2-6 KJV)

I don't believe anyone will be raptured until the last trump; "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed" (1 Corinthians 15:52 kjv)
Jesus also said nothing of a harvest prior to his second coming;
"But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven" (Mark 13:23-27 kjv)

veteran said:
It's obvious to me he's been wrongly taught that there's only one 'beast' mentioned in Rev.13, and that it's the Antichrist, and thus the 'deadly wound' must be upon the Antichrist, and then the idea of the deadly wound being healed... and presto!
Yes, I reckon its important to differentiate between Rev 13: 1-4 and verses 11-12. Its funny how you can listen to several preachers talk from Revelation and come away with completely different summations. Confusion galore!

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Dan57 said:
Greetings Dan,

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

Rev 13:12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Dan57 said:
Yes, I reckon its important to differentiate between Rev 13: 1-4 and verses 11-12. Its funny how you can listen to several preachers talk from Revelation and come away with completely different summations. Confusion galore!
I've got to admit, the Rev.17 'beast' descriptions can be real confusing, because it's also covering the concept of the two different beasts of Rev.13. I used to struggle with it in Rev.17 until I did further study about it in the Book of Daniel.

I'd say debates here about the Daniel Scripture is what made me buckle down in study that allowed The Holy Spirit to show me more of that in Rev.17.
Trumpeter said:
Greetings Dan,

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

Rev 13:12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Look at this Dan57, I think Trumpeter is actually agreeing with John S and his assassination of Antichrist idea.

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Veteran - "I think Trumpeter is actually agreeing with John S and his assassinastion of antichrist idea".

Mocking people SHOULD be beneath you.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Dan57 said:
I guess I don't interpret Zechariah 11:17 the same way, as being the resurrection of the antiChrist. This is John Gill's explanation; http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/zechariah-11-17.html

I simply believe the antiChrist will be Satan, and no, I don't believe he'll do what Jesus did even though he'll masquerade himself as Christ. I believe Satan will be cast from heaven as a spiritual entity, in which case he cannot be put to death by anyone but God.

I also don't endorse a pre or mid-tribulation rapture. I don't think Paul was referring to a secret coming in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17. In his second letter, he seemed to clarify that Christ would not return until after the tribulation;

"Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time" (2 Thessalonians 2:2-6 KJV)

I don't believe anyone will be raptured until the last trump; "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed" (1 Corinthians 15:52 kjv)
Jesus also said nothing of a harvest prior to his second coming;
"But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven" (Mark 13:23-27 kjv)

Dan,

The devil and the antichrist are seperate individuals.

13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
John S said:
Veteran - "I think Trumpeter is actually agreeing with John S and his assassinastion of antichrist idea".

Mocking people SHOULD be beneath you.
Greetings John,

The Word says:

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
Eph 5:9 (for the fruit of the Spirit [is] in all goodness, righteousness, and truth),

Do you see any of these fruits here?

Mat 7:16 "You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?

Mat 7:20 "Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

God bless.