Israel during the Great Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
[SIZE=16pt]Israel during the Great Tribulation[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Zechariah 14:1-5[/SIZE]
1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3Then shall the LORD(((the Lamb))) go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

[SIZE=16pt](((When the antichrist turns against Israel at the middle of the tribulation and the armies of the world surround Jerusalem, Jesus will come and make a way of escape.)))[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Isaiah 16:1-5[/SIZE]
1 Send ye the lamb(((Jesus))) to the ruler of the land from Sela to the wilderness, unto the mount of the daughter of Zion.
2 For it shall be, that, as a wandering bird cast out of the nest, so the daughters of Moab shall be at the fords of Arnon.
3 Take counsel, execute judgment; make thy shadow as the night in the midst of the noonday; hide the outcasts; bewray not him that wandereth.

4Let mine outcasts dwell with thee, Moab; be thou a covert to them from the face of the spoiler: for the extortioner is at an end, the spoiler ceaseth, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.

5 And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he(((Jesus))) shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.

Isaiah 5:24-30
24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
25 Therefore is the anger of the LORD kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcases were torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
26 And [SIZE=14pt]he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far[/SIZE], and will hiss unto them [SIZE=14pt]from the end of the earth[/SIZE]: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:
27 None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken:
28 Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses' hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind:
29 Their roaring shall be like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, [SIZE=14pt]they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry it away safe,[/SIZE] and none shall deliver it.

30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea: and if one look unto the land, behold darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof. (((6th seal)))

The ensign or nation, that will come from the end of the earth to carry away part of Israel is represented by the eagle!

Revelation 12:13-14
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child._
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

What nation at the other end of the earth with an eagle for its ensign would come to rescue the women and children from Israel during the end time wars?

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Much to the world's amazement, the AC will make a peace treaty between the nation of Israel and all of her neighbors. She will live in complete peace, unknown since the nation was reborn.
Near the end of the Tribulation - known as "The Day of the Lord", GOD will break all of the AC's peace treaties. Russia(?) and her allies will seize this opportunity to invade Israel. When the annihilation seems certain, there will be a sign in the sky - MAYBE the Cross. At this point will be the revival of the Jewish people of Israel. God will cause the miraculous annihilation of this invading army.
Not long afterwards, China(?) and her allies will attack from the east with an army so large and the explosion of nuclear weapons so numerous, that the annihilation of the human race will seem inevitable - until Jesus Christ returns to usher in the time known as the Millenium - at least 1000 years of worldwide peace without Satan to ruin things.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
John S said:
Much to the world's amazement, the AC will make a peace treaty between the nation of Israel and all of her neighbors. She will live in complete peace, unknown since the nation was reborn.
Near the end of the Tribulation - known as "The Day of the Lord", GOD will break all of the AC's peace treaties. Russia(?) and her allies will seize this opportunity to invade Israel. When the annihilation seems certain, there will be a sign in the sky - MAYBE the Cross. At this point will be the revival of the Jewish people of Israel. God will cause the miraculous annihilation of this invading army.
Not long afterwards, China(?) and her allies will attack from the east with an army so large and the explosion of nuclear weapons so numerous, that the annihilation of the human race will seem inevitable - until Jesus Christ returns to usher in the time known as the Millenium - at least 1000 years of worldwide peace without Satan to ruin things.
Soon, many will come to you for nourishment, and many more to attempt to spoil that which you have served from My plate... They will utterly fail, but in their failing, will they find success and life.

In love will you find all the riches of Eden, for from the garden were you born, and to the garden shall you return... Not as before, but in glory...

For as The Son of Man was lifted up on a tree on a hill,
In the sight of men, for your redemption...
So also, look and see the ensign,
Which was the beginning and the end,
And is now the end become the beginning[1]...
It will appear in all the heavens of the world.

Even those, those hidden, those buried[2], and those within their shelters, shall see it and come forth to meet The Lord. All will behold the sign of the cross... For by the cross are you saved, and by a cross shall all see and know My return is at hand. My Father will divide the heavens and then divide them again. No silence will be found... Hear the thunder and scorching firmament of My coming. As sparks of a crackling fire, so is the sign of The Son of Man, plus ten thousand million fold. The time draws hence, six days less, they will not see The Thief come. Then one week. Then My emblazing cross shown in all the heavens and in the eyes of those upon the earth... Even the blind will see.

Behold the coming of The Great I Am, The Son who was man and spirit,
Now glorified on the wings of fire, riding atop the clouds,
Sitting upon His mount of white...
But first, one last warning undeniable... The cross...
By no other sign am I known, and to all the cross is known of Me.
Even those, without knowledge, shall behold and have understanding...
And give Me glory.
Amen, now and forever.

1. The cross (ensign) represents the beginning of salvation (eternal life) and the end of the punishment of sin (death). The cross will also become the final sign (end sign) of the end of this age and the beginning of the next (1000-year reign of Christ).
  2. “Buried” refers to those who dwell beneath the ground (in man-made shelters and in caves) in those days, not the grave.

Excerpt from:

Ensign
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Ensign

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The day of The Lord comes when the northern armies out of the northern quarters come upon Israel to destroy per Ezekiel 38 & 39. That... is when Christ will step in and destroy those armies. That's when God's consuming fire will burn the elements of man's works off this earth, and when we shall see the sign of Christ's coming in the clouds with great glory. The Armageddon event of Revelation is about that. Paul's timing of the "last trump" is about all that. And per God in Isaiah, it will occur at an instant.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
veteran said:
The day of The Lord comes when the northern armies out of the northern quarters come upon Israel to destroy per Ezekiel 38 & 39. That... is when Christ will step in and destroy those armies. That's when God's consuming fire will burn the elements of man's works off this earth, and when we shall see the sign of Christ's coming in the clouds with great glory. The Armageddon event of Revelation is about that. Paul's timing of the "last trump" is about all that. And per God in Isaiah, it will occur at an instant.
Thus says The Lord God of Israel: The time has come, when I shall rise up and spare My people. Yea, I shall stretch out My hand and deliver them, even all of them; yes, the believer and the wicked alike shall be spared... Even all who dwell in My land, the land which I had promised to Abraham and have given to the seed of Jacob, forever.

Yet let it be known, and let the people understand: For My own name’s sake shall I perform this, for it is time to reveal My hand to the peoples of the earth. It is time for the name of The Lord your God to be made known, for I shall cause My name to resound in all the earth...Behold, it shall resound loudly! It shall sound! And My power shall be made fully known!
Then shall you know, even as it is written and I Myself had spoken it, that I AM THE LORD; and I have dealt with you for My own name’s sake, and not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O house of Israel, says The Lord God.
Therefore, let My people bow down and give thanks. And let the atheist consider and weep for his soul; let his intellect fail him and his heart melt like wax before the fire... And let all My enemies fear! LET ALL IN THE EARTH TREMBLE! For behold, I am standing! I am coming down to take a stand! And My anger has come up into My face!

Behold, the enemies of Israel are gathered together; evil thoughts have entered their hearts. Lo, I have hardened them for My purpose, saying, “COME FORTH! Gather together! Come swiftly! Yes, all you wicked nations, come! Make a pact and come forth! You, and your armies with you! Yes, come against the land I had given to My people! Come quickly to destroy and take your spoil!”... For the time has come, and I am eager to perform My will...
Stand fast in battle array, cover the land like a shadow and take aim! For you shall be cut down! I shall cut you down as blighted wheat before the scythe, as a diseased sheaf left standing in the open field, set as stubble before the fire! Says The Lord.

Behold, I shall make of you a spectacle!
And you shall be for a sign to all nations!
Even the sun shall be covered!...

And you and all your company shall be struck by My own hand!
Yes, I shall strike you down and fill your hearts with madness!

FOR I AM THE LORD!
The God who reigns in Israel!...

The One and Only True God, Creator of Heaven and Earth!...

YAHUWAH!
Excerpt from:​
Enemies of Israel, Come Forth

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
John S said:
Jeremiah 6:22-23
22 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, a people cometh from the north(((Russia))) country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.
23They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion

[SIZE=16pt]Isaiah 5:24-30[/SIZE]
24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
25 Therefore is the anger of the LORD kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcases were torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:
27 None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken:
28 Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses' hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind:
29 Their roaring shall be like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry it away safe, and none shall deliver it.
30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea: and if one look unto the land, behold darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof.

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
John S said:
I can agree with about half of what you've written.

I'm still considering whether GOG is the biblical anti-Christ. I'm not sure yet and I haven't put much time in that study.
I know where you come up with this "peace treaty" in scripture. But I say it's a complete fabrication to call "the covenant with many" a peace treaty.

The same is true about the "covenant with death and hell," which is a total fabrication of scripture taken out of context. (Isaiah 28:15)

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Black Sheep - Gog isn't the AC. It's a country.
The Bible says that Israel will have its "walls" down - meaning that they will be at peace. The phrase - "a covenant with many" has nothing to do with my statement - nor does a "covenant with death and hell".
What I found fascinating about Revelations is that the AC will be the "good guy" and God will be the "bad guy". By that I mean that the AC will bring about worldwide peace and God will destroy those treaties. GOD will put it into the heads of a few leaders to undo what the AC has done and attack Israel. With the invasions by Russia(?) and China(?), WWIII - or the Day of the Lord (God's wrath)- will happen, and the return of Jesus Christ will eventually end this war - and then MAYBE there will be a rapture but not before.

Many people claim that there will be a "one world government". This can ONLY happen if there is peace between EVERY nation on the planet - Israel and its neighbors, North and South Korea, North and South Sudan, and on and on.
Is the "Mark of the Beast" a regional thing or a worldwide thing?
Is the AC's power regional or worldwide?

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Daniel 11:35-45
35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

36 And the king(666) shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds(((Western Powers))) with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land(((Israel))) for gain.

(((white horse)))
40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south(((Egypt))) push at him: and the king of the north(((Syria))) shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
41 He(((666))) shall enter also into the glorious land(((Israel))), and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.(((Jordan)))
42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
43a But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt:

(((Red Horse Ezekiel 38:1-12)))

43b
and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east(((Persia))) and out of the north(((Russia and Turkey))) shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain(((Israel))); yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him. (((The seat of the beast)))

When the Russian alliance comes against Israel the Western powers will already be there.

Jeremiah 6:22-23
22 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, a people cometh from the north(((Russia))) country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.
23They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
John S said:
The Bible says that Israel will have its "walls" down - meaning that they will be at peace. The phrase - "a covenant with many" has nothing to do with my statement - nor does a "covenant with death and hell".
What I found fascinating about Revelations is that the AC will be the "good guy" and God will be the "bad guy". By that I mean that the AC will bring about worldwide peace and God will destroy those treaties. GOD will put it into the heads of a few leaders to undo what the AC has done and attack Israel. With the invasions by Russia(?) and China(?), WWIII - or the Day of the Lord (God's wrath)- will happen, and the return of Jesus Christ will eventually end this war - and then MAYBE there will be a rapture but not before.

Many people claim that there will be a "one world government". This can ONLY happen if there is peace between EVERY nation on the planet - Israel and its neighbors, North and South Korea, North and South Sudan, and on and on.
GOG is a person. Magog is a country. However. GOG has several countries behind him.

There will not be a one world government.

Gotta post before the power goes out. I'll be back.
I have no idea why you would think that the anti-Christ would bring "worldwide peace." How about quoting some scripture to support your views. It would help since I quoted scriptures that I thought you were referring to about a peace treaty.

The anti-Christ will rule only ten nations. And the mark of the beast will be limited to Islamic countries. It will be implemented in the anti-Christ kingdom but will probably extend beyond the borders of the anti-Christ territory. The mark of the beast is very likely people being forced to carry a Koran in their right hand. OR. To have a zebiba on their forehead which is a hardened patch of skin on the forehead of devout Muslim's that occurs over time as their forehead hits the mat. At 5 times a day this results in over a million prostrations in the course of a lifetime. OR. It's people being forced to wear a bandana like Hamas does with the Arabic symbol of 666 on it.

It's not a global mark but limited to Islamic countries

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Trumpeter said:
Thus says The Lord God of Israel: The time has come, when I shall rise up and spare My people. Yea, I shall stretch out My hand and deliver them, even all of them; yes, the believer and the wicked alike shall be spared... Even all who dwell in My land, the land which I had promised to Abraham and have given to the seed of Jacob, forever.

Yet let it be known, and let the people understand: For My own name’s sake shall I perform this, for it is time to reveal My hand to the peoples of the earth. It is time for the name of The Lord your God to be made known, for I shall cause My name to resound in all the earth...Behold, it shall resound loudly! It shall sound! And My power shall be made fully known!
Then shall you know, even as it is written and I Myself had spoken it, that I AM THE LORD; and I have dealt with you for My own name’s sake, and not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O house of Israel, says The Lord God.
Therefore, let My people bow down and give thanks. And let the atheist consider and weep for his soul; let his intellect fail him and his heart melt like wax before the fire... And let all My enemies fear! LET ALL IN THE EARTH TREMBLE! For behold, I am standing! I am coming down to take a stand! And My anger has come up into My face!

Behold, the enemies of Israel are gathered together; evil thoughts have entered their hearts. Lo, I have hardened them for My purpose, saying, “COME FORTH! Gather together! Come swiftly! Yes, all you wicked nations, come! Make a pact and come forth! You, and your armies with you! Yes, come against the land I had given to My people! Come quickly to destroy and take your spoil!”... For the time has come, and I am eager to perform My will...
Stand fast in battle array, cover the land like a shadow and take aim! For you shall be cut down! I shall cut you down as blighted wheat before the scythe, as a diseased sheaf left standing in the open field, set as stubble before the fire! Says The Lord.

Behold, I shall make of you a spectacle!
And you shall be for a sign to all nations!
Even the sun shall be covered!...

And you and all your company shall be struck by My own hand!
Yes, I shall strike you down and fill your hearts with madness!

FOR I AM THE LORD!
The God who reigns in Israel!...

The One and Only True God, Creator of Heaven and Earth!...

YAHUWAH!
Excerpt from:​
Enemies of Israel, Come Forth

The great earthquake in Jerusalem at Christ's coming...

Rev 11:13
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
(KJV)

That alone above shows what you said is coming from a false spirit. Here's another one that further proves you're a false prophet...

Zech 14:12
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
(KJV)

John S said:

Rev.13 reveals the dragon's power will be over all nations and peoples. Christ explained the meaning of the 1st beast out of the sea of Rev.13:1-2 within the Rev.17:15 Scripture. Per Rev.17 and Daniel, there's to be 10 kings setup over the earth, and a beast king over them. The beast king is implied in Rev.9 & 17. All that is pointing to a one world kingdom type government over all the earth.

Even in Daniel when it gave the five symbolic pieces of the beast and said all of them will fall down together in the end is a type pointer to a one-world beast kingdom for the very end. Rev.13:4 asks the question, "Who is like the beast? who is able to make war with him?" That's also a pointer to the completeness of the coming dragon's power over all the earth with his beast kingdom.

When God's two witnesses are killed, Rev.11 says those who dwell on earth will throw parties over their deaths, and nations will see their dead bodies lay in the street. Truly, we are going to be really hated by the majority in that time for refusing to bow to the coming false messiah beast king.
Black Sheep said:

"GOG is a person. Magog is a country. However. GOG has several countries behind him."

In Rev.20, the Gog is used as a symbol for Satan's host that follow him. That's why it can also point to Satan's host in Ezekiel 38, even though that Gog event is given with specific peoples and lands. Many scholars see the Gog and Magog of Ezekiel 38 pointing to Russia, I do too. The nation alignment given there is Libya, Turkey (old Togarmah), Iran-Iraq (old Persia), ex-Soviet satellite area with Gomer, Sudan (with Ethiopia since it all used to be Ethiopia below Egypt in ancient times). The nation on that list today that isn't fulfilled yet is Turkey, which is stall a member of NATO (could change soon though since Turkey is a Muslim nation).

One could leave the Gog and Magog references of Ezek.38 off and just look at those above nation alignments today and tell that Russia must be involved since Russia has been the main supporters of Iran, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Hamas, area of Gomer, etc.

There will not be a one world government.
Oh but there will be a one world government system. The globalists have been working towards it for almost a century now, and it's almost complete. They have publically spoken about it knowing that it's too late for the peoples to stop it. It aligns with the Rev.13:1-2 beast kingdom and final beast kingdom of Daniel. Our Heavenly Father is allowing it to manifest for a purpose.

I have no idea why you would think that the anti-Christ would bring "worldwide peace." How about quoting some scripture to support your views. It would help since I quoted scriptures that I thought you were referring to about a peace treaty.

Because that's how things will be here on earth for a short time just prior to our Lord Jesus' coming, as He and Apostle Paul showed, even Daniel. In Matt.24 when our Lord said we would hear of wars and rumours of wars, what was the very last phrase He said there? "but the end is not yet". Preachers leave that last phrase off a lot, but it gives more detail as to how the very last days will be. It means that as long as wars are going on, don't worry for the end is not yet. But when we see all wars on earth having stopped... then worry, because it is the time of the very end just prior to Christ's return.

And what is to occur at the very end per Scripture? The coming of the final Antichrist to Jerusalem to play God and cause all to worship him as God or be killed (end of Rev.13; 2 Thess.2:3-4). This is why Apostle Paul showed in 1 Thess.5 that when the deceived will start to say, "Peace and safety", then a sudden destruction will come (i.e., Christ's coming). In Daniel 11 we're told the vile person will come to power using flatteries and will destroy many using 'peace'.

The picture is this: when the pseudo-Christ/false messiah/Antichrist comes, he will bring world peace on this earth, and craft will prosper by his hand (per Dan.11). He will establish his one-world kingdom over all peoples and nations. (Even the one-world currency has already been planned today). He will be a king upon a throne with power over the seven mountains of Rev.17. He specifically is to have power on earth to work great signs, wonders, and miracles to deceive the WHOLE world with, coming to play God on earth. That's when his beast image and mark for buying and selling will be established for all nations.

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Oh but there will be a one world government system. The globalists have been working towards it for almost a century now, and it's almost complete. They have publically spoken about it knowing that it's too late for the peoples to stop it. It aligns with the Rev.13:1-2 beast kingdom and final beast kingdom of Daniel. Our Heavenly Father is allowing it to manifest for a purpose.
The NWO has been around since the forties that I know of. But that doesn't mean it's biblical. What makes you think that one man is capable of convincing every country on the planet to give up their political and governing authority? It's never going to happen. It's kind of like the rebuilding of the Jewish temple. It's been in the planning for years but that doesn't mean it's biblical.

The beast has ten horns and I take that as ten countries.

Gog and Magog don't refer to Russia. I know that's what you've been taught and I believed it too for a while. They refer to countries in Asia minor and some of the 'stan' countries in the former Soviet Union. This is the interpretation I believe.

http://www.biblicalstudies.com/bstudy/eschatology/ezekiel.htm

Because that's how things will be here on earth for a short time just prior to our Lord Jesus' coming, as He and Apostle Paul showed, even Daniel. In Matt.24 when our Lord said we would hear of wars and rumours of wars, what was the very last phrase He said there? "but the end is not yet".
I think you are way off by saying that Christ words "but the end is not yet" indicates the scripture implies worldwide peace.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Black Sheep said:

"The NWO has been around since the forties that I know of. But that doesn't mean it's biblical. What makes you think that one man is capable of convincing every country on the planet to give up their political and governing authority? It's never going to happen. It's kind of like the rebuilding of the Jewish temple. It's been in the planning for years but that doesn't mean it's biblical."

It's been somewhat public since the early 1900's per my research. Woodrow Wilson used the term in his inaugural speech, and Col. Mandel House was like his right arm he said, House being a professed one-world globalist. As for you're saying it's existence doesn't mean it's Biblical, that just throwing out a statement with nothing to back it up. The idea of NWO is actually a very ancient... idea (see Moore's Utopia, Plato's Republic and his mention of the idea of ancient Atlantis).

You're simply in denial regarding a matter you don't really... understand. Like your head is buried in the sand.

Nothing wrong with being ignorant of it per its roots in the history of this world, but to throw out a wild statement like it isn't Biblical when Christ showed us in His Book of Revelation about a beast kingdom setup over all peoples and nations for the end, well, you must be trying to stroke the deceived brethren that might come here. Others like myself that have actually studied Biblical prophecy about it know better! ;)

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Matthew 24:4-6,
4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.
5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

(((The eagle will carry the women and children of Israel to the other side of the earth at the time of the 6th seal
Isaiah 5:24-30)))
14 They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD, they shall cry aloud from the sea.
15 Wherefore glorify ye the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea.

(((Antichrist will help Israel at the beginning of the tribulation but will break the covenant in the middle of the tribulation)))
16From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.

[SIZE=14pt](((When Israel sees the judgment by fire and the burning up of the heavens as a scroll they turn back to God and praise Him.)))[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Ezekiel 39:6-8[/SIZE]
6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
8 Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Black Sheep - The AC will NOT be Islamic. He will be from the Tribe of Dan of the House of Israel - a pseudo Christian - in cahoots with the so-called Christian false prophet (religious person).
There may or may not be a one world government but all of the countries of the world will be at peace with each other for a few years - about 6 or so if the Tribulation lasts 7 years. Then comes WWIII.
If you look at the last plagues, the 4 Horsemen, etc, all of them could be the result of an enormous amount of nuclear weapons being exploded.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, John S.

John S said:
Black Sheep - The AC will NOT be Islamic. He will be from the Tribe of Dan of the House of Israel - a pseudo Christian - in cahoots with the so-called Christian false prophet (religious person).
There may or may not be a one world government but all of the countries of the world will be at peace with each other for a few years - about 6 or so if the Tribulation lasts 7 years. Then comes WWIII.
If you look at the last plagues, the 4 Horsemen, etc, all of them could be the result of an enormous amount of nuclear weapons being exploded.
SCRIPTURE, man, SCRIPTURE! Where's your proof of ANY of this rhetoric?! Don't just let your imagination run amok!

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
veteran said:
The great earthquake in Jerusalem at Christ's coming...

Rev 11:13
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
(KJV)

That alone above shows what you said is coming from a false spirit. Here's another one that further proves you're a false prophet...

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
(KJV).
"The great earthquake in Jerusalem at Christ's coming..."

Therefore I am come with a great trumpet blast,
To awaken the nations, to shake this world to its core!
Behold, The Holy One shall shout with a loud command,
And the light of this world shall be taken!...

The whole earth shall be shaken, a mighty earthquake!...

The Wrath of The Lamb revealed!

Excerpt from:
The Last Trumpet Before The Time
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Last_Trumpet_Before_The_Time

"Here's another one that further proves you're a false prophet..."

(KJV).

LO, HE SHALL BE DEVOURED! And those who follow him shall be consumed!... Meat for the birds, dwelling place of the worm! No more breath shall they attain! Nor shall their souls escape My glory nor the power of My sword, which proceeds from My mouth!...
I shall roar! Yea, I shall roar as a raging lion! And they shall be torn in pieces! They shall be struck through, and consumed! Both flesh and bone, and sinew and soul, shall be consumed from My presence! FOR STRONG IS THE LORD! HOT IS HIS ANGER! AND POWERFUL IS THE WORD OF HIS MOUTH! He shall not spare! Neither shall any mercy be shown to the beast, nor to his prophet, nor to any of those who followed after them!...

VENGEANCE IS MINE! Says The Lord...

I SHALL REPAY!

Excerpt from:
The Time Has Come
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Time_Has_Come

Behold, you shall seek to hide yourselves, from the face of Him who sits upon the throne of His glory! For The Lion shall suddenly appear out of His place! And you and all your armies shall be cut to pieces!... Consumed by the power of His roar and the brightness of His coming! From Mount Zion to the uttermost hills, His roar shall resound! Yea, the quaking of His footsteps shall shake the heavens and the earth!
All shall be thrown down, for The King of Ages is come! The earth shall be His footstool, all dark mountains shall be bowed down, and all the high places shall be ground to dust beneath His feet! The beautiful mountains shall lay prostrate, and all the pleasant hills shall bow down before Him to give Him glory, calling out, “The Lord is my God! The Scepter is with us!”

Excerpt from:
Repent, For The Time is at Hand... And Judgment Must Now Reign
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Repent%2C_For_The_Time_is_at_Hand..._And_Judgment_Must_Now_Reign

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Eric E Stahl said:
Matthew 24:4-6,
4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.
5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

(((The eagle will carry the women and children of Israel to the other side of the earth at the time of the 6th seal
Isaiah 5:24-30)))
14 They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD, they shall cry aloud from the sea.
15 Wherefore glorify ye the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea.

(((Antichrist will help Israel at the beginning of the tribulation but will break the covenant in the middle of the tribulation)))
16From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.

[SIZE=14pt](((When Israel sees the judgment by fire and the burning up of the heavens as a scroll they turn back to God and praise Him.)))[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Ezekiel 39:6-8[/SIZE]
6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
8 Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.
Sorry for my mistake on the book.

Isaiah 24:4-6, 14-16

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
"Their flesh will consume away while they stand upon their feet and their eyes shall consume away in their holes and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth".

That sounds like the effects of a nuclear explosion to me.

Retrobyter - Babylon, which sits on 7 hills is Rome, Italy. Therefore, the AC will NOT be Islamic. Besides, which Christians that you know of are going to follow a Muslim? - NONE.
Because Dan is mentioned in Genesis 49 - with a very sharp rebuke from Jacob - and NOT in Revelations, the AC will come from Dan. There is no other reason why Dan is not represented in the Elect.

BTW - Here is MY interpretation run amok - and its O.K. if you don't agree with me because no one else does either.
I believe that Dan is the present country of Italy (MY interpretation of Genesis 49) and the AC will come from that country - possibly from Rome itself, with the POSSIBILITY that the Pope will be the false prophet - but NOT the AC.
So I'm looking for a man from Italy to be the AC - a virtual nobody, at least in the beginning. The false prophet will be the more well known person, who will introduce the AC onto the world stage.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
John S said:
"Their flesh will consume away while they stand upon their feet and their eyes shall consume away in their holes and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth".

That sounds like the effects of a nuclear explosion to me.
Greetings John,
To be more exact those are the effects of a neutron bomb.
A neutron bomb will liquify living tissue while leaving inanimate objects like buildings and vehicles intact.
It's also rumoured that Iran now has a biological weapon that has the same effects on living tissue.
God bless.