Israel is NOT God's people!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

user-1

May 21, 2023
-
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
Carnal Israel is no longer the people of God! This people has broken the Old Covenant. God has made a new covenant and this new covenant is Christianity. Christians are the true, new and spiritual Israel.

The American Christians, however, claim that Israel is still God's people. Beware of them, they are wolves in sheep's clothing! Beware of them, they want to bring you into the fire! Beware of the dispensationalists! Beware of the Zionist Christians! Paul warned against them, that they are corrupters! They are friends of Babylon!

Reactions: M3n0r4h and APAK

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Carnal Israel is no longer the people of God! This people has broken the Old Covenant. God has made a new covenant and this new covenant is Christianity. Christians are the true, new and spiritual Israel.

The American Christians, however, claim that Israel is still God's people. Beware of them, they are wolves in sheep's clothing! Beware of them, they want to bring you into the fire! Beware of the dispensationalists! Beware of the Zionist Christians! Paul warned against them, that they are corrupters! They are friends of Babylon!
Romans - there are those that are of natural faith, and those that a grafted on.

Fear God, your branch may be cut off!

Reactions: Jack

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Their is no such thing as a carnal Israel in fact.

Jesus said of Nathaniel that he was a true Israelite in fact and pointed out why and what he would see ! Now such as that falls on deaf ears nowadays in the churches, for they do not want the people educated on the subject, so they hide the fact !

Now what Israel means is that such is the servant of God in fact, but one must past the test to be one in fact as we see with Jacob when he was bestowed with the name, by an Angel = Israel ! That gives Jacob the worthy calling of the name Israel in fact.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gal 3:28-29 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

We are all Abraham's seed.

user-1

May 21, 2023
-
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
There are some jokers here who are trying to make a mockery of this. But what can you expect from American Christians? They are the lovers of Israel, the lovers of Babylon. America, which has such a ghastly history and is so presumptuous to present itself as the world's police, is drowned in arrogance. I feel sorry for the people who have suffered so much because of them, but they should know that the day of reckoning will come. If I were an American, I would tremble every day, because the day of great calamity is coming. We are not talking about a small destruction, but a total destruction that the world has never seen before.

In one summer, the two Zionist states will perish. When the sun shines. God has chosen a beautiful time.

Reactions: APAK

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lovers of Israel

I agree.

Ethnicity doesn’t determine who’s of Isreal.

What Spirit you are of does.

“…For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel…” (Romans 9:6)

“For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.” (Romans 2:28-29)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well, yes they still... are God's chosen, and Apostle Paul in Romans 11 is my backup...

Rom 11:25-32
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, "There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is My covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins."
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
KJV

Paul shows that those of us believers who think his unbelieving brethren of the Jews are already condemned and won't convert to Christ means to be CONCEITED. That means to think of oneself as better than others.

God put that 'blindness' upon Paul's Jewish brethren, and God will remove it when the time comes, i.e., the fullness of the Gentiles (ie., Christ's coming).

Reactions: marks and Jack

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, to show how Biblically ignorant some in the Church are, probably the MAJORITY of the ten lost tribes of Israel were the main ones that migrated into Asia Minor and Europe that started the Western Christian Nations of history.

God's Word and history about the ten northern tribes of Israel that God scattered first, reveals their trekking to the west into new lands. The leaders of Scotts in their Declaration of Independence even referred to themselves as part of Israel...

"Most Holy Father, we know and from the chronicles and books of the
ancients we find that among other famous nations our own, the Scots,
has been graced with widespread renown. It journeyed from Greater
Scythia by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Pillars of Hercules, and
dwelt for a long course of time in Spain among the most savage peoples,
but nowhere could it be subdued by any people, however barbarous.
Thence it came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed
the Red Sea, to its home in the west where it still lives today. The Britons it
first drove out, the Picts it utterly destroyed, and, even though very often
assailed by the Norwegians, the Danes and the English, it took possession
of that home with many victories and untold efforts; and, as the histories
of old time bear witness, they have held it free of all servitude ever since.
In their kingdom there have reigned one hundred and thirteen kings of
their own royal stock, the line unbroken by a single foreigner.

The high qualities and merits of these people, were they not otherwise
manifest, shine forth clearly enough from this: that the King of kings and
Lord of lords, our Lord Jesus Christ, after His Passion and Resurrection,
called them, even though settled in the uttermost parts of the earth,
almost the first to His most holy faith. Nor did He wish them to be
confirmed in that faith by merely anyone but by the first of His Apostles –
by calling, though second or third in rank – the most gentle Saint Andrew,
the Blessed Peter’s brother, and desired him to keep them under his
protection as their patron for ever."

Professor of Linguistics Leroy Waterman at the University of Michigan in the 1930s translated some of the Assyrian cuneiform clay tablets and discovered what the Assyrians called the ten tribes of Israel that were captive there. By those names he discovered the people called the Cimmerians and Scythians were actually descendants from the ten tribes of Israel that were captive by the Assyrians. And it was especially the migrations of the Cimmerian and Scythian tribes from the east that settled in Asia Minor and Europe, later becoming known as the Celts, Gauls, Norse, Jutes, Angles, Saxons, etc. The tribe of Dan was actually scattered first, because they were first to do idol worship back in Old Testament times. In the nation of Denmark, they don't say it like we say it in English. They instead say it as Dan-Mark. One of the traits of the tribe of Dan was to name the places they settled. Thus Dan-ube, and since the Hebrew had no vowels written, and were added when spoken, the many places in Europe with D-N filling in the vowel, is a trait of those of the tribe of Dan.

Reactions: marks

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is Gods chosen people. Romans chapter 11, Some people have spirit of slumber. God's election have holy spirit. Peter chapter 2 or 3, stumbling block is placed before some people. Thier playing church. God placed spirtual blinders on them. They have milk of God's word, but not the meat. Romans chapter 11, the gentiles were grafted in. Both Israel and gentiles. The Jews were grafted out. During millennium, many Jews will find eternal life. God's Election have holy spirit and majority have spirit of slumber. Read Roman's chapter 11 and Isaiah chapter 6.

• Love
Reactions: Jim B

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is simply a lack of understanding of God, His Promises and the Covenant agreement He entered with them.

do not consider yourself to be superior (hint hint!) to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” Granted. BUT they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. (hint hint!) 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

I do not want you to be ignorant (hint hint!) of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you (hint hint!) may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part UNTIL the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way[e] all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob. And this is my covenant with them when I take away their sins.”

Until
is a big word isn't it?

F2F
@APAK you should be over this bro!

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The modern land of Israel will never be part of God's Kingdom.

It is full of God-hating atheists and jews who do not embrace Christ so there is no possibility of their salvation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim B

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow you certainly have added a lot to the requirement for salvation. Trust in the death and resurrection of Jesus for your sins but believe that Gods everlasting covenant with the people of Israel is everlasting and you are lost!

If you are talking about the New Covenant as God revealed in Jeremiah 31

Jeremiah 31:31-34

King James Version

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

This new covenant is most absolutely with Israel!

• Love

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Also, to show how Biblically ignorant some in the Church are, probably the MAJORITY of the ten lost tribes of Israel were the main ones that migrated into Asia Minor and Europe that started the Western Christian Nations of history.

God's Word and history about the ten northern tribes of Israel that God scattered first, reveals their trekking to the west into new lands. The leaders of Scotts in their Declaration of Independence even referred to themselves as part of Israel...

"Most Holy Father, we know and from the chronicles and books of the
ancients we find that among other famous nations our own, the Scots,
has been graced with widespread renown. It journeyed from Greater
Scythia by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Pillars of Hercules, and
dwelt for a long course of time in Spain among the most savage peoples,
but nowhere could it be subdued by any people, however barbarous.
Thence it came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed
the Red Sea, to its home in the west where it still lives today. The Britons it
first drove out, the Picts it utterly destroyed, and, even though very often
assailed by the Norwegians, the Danes and the English, it took possession
of that home with many victories and untold efforts; and, as the histories
of old time bear witness, they have held it free of all servitude ever since.
In their kingdom there have reigned one hundred and thirteen kings of
their own royal stock, the line unbroken by a single foreigner.

The high qualities and merits of these people, were they not otherwise
manifest, shine forth clearly enough from this: that the King of kings and
Lord of lords, our Lord Jesus Christ, after His Passion and Resurrection,
called them, even though settled in the uttermost parts of the earth,
almost the first to His most holy faith. Nor did He wish them to be
confirmed in that faith by merely anyone but by the first of His Apostles –
by calling, though second or third in rank – the most gentle Saint Andrew,
the Blessed Peter’s brother, and desired him to keep them under his
protection as their patron for ever."

Professor of Linguistics Leroy Waterman at the University of Michigan in the 1930s translated some of the Assyrian cuneiform clay tablets and discovered what the Assyrians called the ten tribes of Israel that were captive there. By those names he discovered the people called the Cimmerians and Scythians were actually descendants from the ten tribes of Israel that were captive by the Assyrians. And it was especially the migrations of the Cimmerian and Scythian tribes from the east that settled in Asia Minor and Europe, later becoming known as the Celts, Gauls, Norse, Jutes, Angles, Saxons, etc. The tribe of Dan was actually scattered first, because they were first to do idol worship back in Old Testament times. In the nation of Denmark, they don't say it like we say it in English. They instead say it as Dan-Mark. One of the traits of the tribe of Dan was to name the places they settled. Thus Dan-ube, and since the Hebrew had no vowels written, and were added when spoken, the many places in Europe with D-N filling in the vowel, is a trait of those of the tribe of Dan.
Jutland ? that is what it was called and then what was called Denmark was the Island where the King lived and then it was later that it was all became Denmark in fact !

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Israel is Gods chosen people. Romans chapter 11, Some people have spirit of slumber. God's election have holy spirit. Peter chapter 2 or 3, stumbling block is placed before some people. Thier playing church. God placed spirtual blinders on them. They have milk of God's word, but not the meat. Romans chapter 11, the gentiles were grafted in. Both Israel and gentiles. The Jews were grafted out. During millennium, many Jews will find eternal life. God's Election have holy spirit and majority have spirit of slumber. Read Roman's chapter 11 and Isaiah chapter 6.
Israel is the servants of God ? that's why we see that Jacob got the name in fact and where we see that Nathaniel was given such by Jesus himself in fact !
The Jews are not all Israel in this regards. not to mention anyone who understands the OT can come to understand the facts regarding such as that.

Paradise = Salvation !
Adam and Eve were in Paradise !
Jesus pointed out that, This world is Full of deceptions and delusions in fact !
Jesus came to give us Life in abundance ? = Blessed ! not Lost.
Adam and Eve were kicked out of Paradise ! = The Garden ! just like the Jews were kicked out of Israel ? regarding the Godless Jews failed God due to their lack of regards ? Salvation ! for they rejected Jesus !
But for them who were worthy of Holy Moses who were worthy ? and the rest were lead astray by deceptions of the ones who had crept in unawers ?
They who were worthy of Moses had faith in Jesus ? but they did not know he was Truly Christ Jesus until he went to Heaven ! They were the first Christians in fact and all were Jews in fact ! No Goyim Christians at all in fact !
This is about the Jews being Saved ! and then the Goyim being grafted in.

The Goyim were only grafted in after Christ Jesus went to Heaven.
No one knew Salvation until Christ Jesus was in Heaven !

So Eve was mislead by the Serpent and this was why they failed in the Garden.
But the Saved have a handle on the workings of this world.
Christ Jesus has the keys to the Kingdom of God. such only comes through him, he is our Lord and Saviour ! we must abide in him as he in us.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are some jokers here who are trying to make a mockery of this. But what can you expect from American Christians? They are the lovers of Israel, the lovers of Babylon. America, which has such a ghastly history and is so presumptuous to present itself as the world's police, is drowned in arrogance. I feel sorry for the people who have suffered so much because of them, but they should know that the day of reckoning will come. If I were an American, I would tremble every day, because the day of great calamity is coming. We are not talking about a small destruction, but a total destruction that the world has never seen before.

In one summer, the two Zionist states will perish. When the sun shines. God has chosen a beautiful time.
To which God replies,

Jeremiah 31:35-37 KJV
35) Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36) If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
37) Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

And so I ask, did the sun come up this morning? Have you visited the earth's core? Then Israel - as it was known in Jeremiah's day - remains a nation before God.

This has nothing to do with being American. It has everything to do with the trustworthiness of God.

Much love!

Reactions: GRACE ambassador