It Gets Kind of Boring

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cool, maybe I'll get one, it would keep me accountable when I'm alone, lol!
I know you were kidding sister . but still i wanted to remind us , THE HOLY GHOST can keep us accountable .
Let us HEED it and not our sorry wicked flesh . cause yeah we all got evil in the flesh and we ought not to heed it .
Now raise those hands sister .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey they have the meerkat documentary on YouTube free with ads movies.

Meerkat_Manor_The_Story_Begins_cover.jpg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey they have the meerkat documentary on YouTube free with ads movies.

Meerkat_Manor_The_Story_Begins_cover.jpg
I just had the absolute worst thought pop into my head . I visualized the lgbt version of said movie . queer kat
i mean they are taking over everything now . We gotta preach JESUS to them in hopes they repent and beleive .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just had the absolute worst thought pop into my head . I visualized the lgbt version of said movie . queer kat
i mean they are taking over everything now . We gotta preach JESUS to them in hopes they repent and beleive .
Part of the problem with GBLTQ is that some Christians make them enemies by going to their functions and preaching to them when they don't want to hear it. God does not want us preaching to people that don't want to be preached to. He desires free agency rather than coercion or verbal force. You've probably seen the videos on the internet where people go to gay pride events preaching against them. That is not my kind of church that I would belong to.

Now don't get me wrong, they are asking for it by publicly presenting homosexuality and that it is OK.

They then get offended and have decided to take God out of the government and schools, etc. So this problem has been snowballing out of control.

I think most good Christians understand that concept and leave them be when they express that they don't want to hear it. But there's some churches that harass them.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part of the problem with GBLTQ is that some Christians make them enemies by going to their functions and preaching to them when they don't want to hear it. God does not want us preaching to people that don't want to be preached to. He desires free agency rather than coercion or verbal force. You've probably seen the videos on the internet where people go to gay pride events preaching against them. That is not my kind of church that I would belong to.

Now don't get me wrong, they are asking for it by publicly presenting homosexuality and that it is OK.

They then get offended and have decided to take God out of the government and schools, etc. So this problem has been snowballing out of control.

I think most good Christians understand that concept and leave them be when they express that they don't want to hear it. But there's some churches that harass them.
Who said anything about going to thier functions . THE PROBLEM IS
churches are not correcting its own . AND THIS HAS CAUSED CHURCHES TO ACCEPT IT NOW .
THE PROBLEM DEVIN is we bought a seeker friendly lie that was meant for one thing
TO CHANGE THE CHURCH FROM WITHIN . WELL IT DID JUST THAT DEVIN , ONLY IT WAS FOR THE WORSE .
Men and leaders need to step up in the pulpits with BIBLES AGAIN and CORRECT any and all error WITHIN THOSE CHURCHES .
But , let me guess , that aint loving folks to GOD . OH YES IT IS DEVIN . THIS Not correcting them is leading them
AWAY FROM GOD and worse its leading the churches away from GOD . TIME TO CORRECT THEM CHURCHES .
BIBLE TIME and preach ALL SOUND DOCTRINE . that would be a GOOD FIRST STEP in the right dirction .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who said anything about going to thier functions . THE PROBLEM IS
churches are not correcting its own . AND THIS HAS CAUSED CHURCHES TO ACCEPT IT NOW .
THE PROBLEM DEVIN is we bought a seeker friendly lie that was meant for one thing
TO CHANGE THE CHURCH FROM WITHIN . WELL IT DID JUST THAT DEVIN , ONLY IT WAS FOR THE WORSE .
Men and leaders need to step up in the pulpits with BIBLES AGAIN and CORRECT any and all error WITHIN THOSE CHURCHES .
But , let me guess , that aint loving folks to GOD . OH YES IT IS DEVIN . THIS Not correcting them is leading them
AWAY FROM GOD and worse its leading the churches away from GOD . TIME TO CORRECT THEM CHURCHES .
BIBLE TIME and preach ALL SOUND DOCTRINE . that would be a GOOD FIRST STEP in the right dirction .
I'm not sure why your ranting about that to me.

On another note, there is one exception to the rule of preaching to the unwanting. And that is if God has made a person the prophet to the people and spoke to them to speak up about possible destruction and judgment. But that is rare and usually only one person is called as we see from the bible examples.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've got to check out this thread I reported an event in. This is so ironic. The Pfizer building was hit by a massive tornado and 50,000 pallets of medicine were thrown about the property: Pfizer bldg damaged:

Is that a judgment on that spiritual city of Sodom and Egypt. The USA is approaching this condemnation with forcing vaccine mandates on people. It's not slavery, but it is along the same lines.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure why your ranting about that to me.

On another note, there is one exception to the rule of preaching to the unwanting. And that is if God has made a person the prophet to the people and spoke to them to speak up about possible destruction and judgment. But that is rare and usually only one person is called as we see from the bible examples.
As far as prophets yes . but leaders in the churches must be preaching sound biblical doctrine
and correcting their own .
Feel free to test this next thing .
How come today those who procliam to be prophets , they preach messages of peace
of coming world peace , or money , or etc .
They prophesy just as did the false prophets unto the jews , RIGHT BEFORE THE WRATH OF ALL MIGHTY GOD came down upon them .
And the very few prophets who were warning repent , repent , they go after.
How come in the book of acts the prophets seemed to prophesy of dearths , and etc , SPECIALLY ABOUT CHRIST JESUS
and yet today all i seem to hear is , THUS SAYETH THE LORD YE SHALL HAVE PEACE , come let us join as one
FOR WORLD PEACE , GOD IS WITH ALL RELIGOINS .
I THOUGHT THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY WAS THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST . IT IS DEVIN
only these propehts seem to be pointing us to a god that is all about this love and being one with all religoins
and prophesy about world PEACE .
Exactly devin . ITS A DELUSION . My only advice is this
ANY TRUE PROPHET OF TODAY in a world so evil and worse in a lot of churches that have sold out
WOULD BE PROPHESY A MESSAGE OF REPENT OR ELSE . not of world peace and unity , not of politics and money .
BUT OF GOD , OF THE DIRE NEED OF CHRIST and of COMING JUDGMENTS . Just a friendly reminder .
I DO NOT heed thesse false prophets of today who claim to come in the name OF THE LORD
and yet FOCUS ON MONEY , and worse they trod JESUS UNDER FOOT by saying to all , THAT EVEN THOSE IN OTHER RELIGIONS
know GOD and are fine and folks dont NEED to BELEIVE On CHRST . THEM PROPHETS BE FALSE DEVIN
FALSE . And this wee thing , who is but a wee man and claims nothing for myself , HAS THEM FALSE ONES PEGGED OUT
and will expose them and their message . WE DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT DEVIN .
GOD WILL JUDGE THIS EARTH . And mark my words , ALL WHO DENIED JESUS WILL FACE THE WRATH OF GOD .
SO , with much urgency i say , WE BETTER GET BUSY pointing folks to CHRIST and reminding them of all sound doctrine .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as prophets yes . but leaders in the churches must be preaching sound biblical doctrine
How come today those who procliam to be prophets , they preach messages of peace
They prophesy just as did the false prophets unto the jews , RIGHT BEFORE THE WRATH OF ALL MIGHTY GOD came down upon them .
How come in the book of acts the prophets seemed to prophesy of dearths , and etc , SPECIALLY ABOUT CHRIST JESUS
and yet today all i seem to hear is , THUS SAYETH THE LORD YE SHALL HAVE PEACE , come let us join as one
I THOUGHT THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY WAS THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST . IT IS DEVIN
only these propehts seem to be pointing us to a god that is all about this love and being one with all religoins
ANY TRUE PROPHET OF TODAY in a world so evil and worse in a lot of churches that have sold out
WOULD BE PROPHESY A MESSAGE OF REPENT OR ELSE . not of world peace and unity , not of politics and money .
BUT OF GOD , OF THE DIRE NEED OF CHRIST and of COMING JUDGMENTS . Just a friendly reminder .
I DO NOT heed thesse false prophets of today who claim to come in the name OF THE LORD
and yet FOCUS ON MONEY , and worse they trod JESUS UNDER FOOT by saying to all , THAT EVEN THOSE IN OTHER RELIGIONS
know GOD and are fine and folks dont NEED to BELEIVE On CHRST . THEM PROPHETS BE FALSE DEVIN
FALSE . And this wee thing , who is but a wee man and claims nothing for myself , HAS THEM FALSE ONES PEGGED OUT
GOD WILL JUDGE THIS EARTH . And mark my words , ALL WHO DENIED JESUS WILL FACE THE WRATH OF GOD .
SO , with much urgency i say , WE BETTER GET BUSY pointing folks to CHRIST and reminding them of all sound doctrine .
Well, to be honest, I know you have harsh words that you say against Pope Francis. So I can only guess this is you're attempt to steer me away from watching Catholic Mass.

The Catholic church has suffered persecution from the GBLTQ community for not supporting homosexuals adopting children. Enough said!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, to be honest, I know you have harsh words that you say against Pope Francis. So I can only guess this is you're attempt to steer me away from watching Catholic Mass.

The Catholic church has suffered persecution from the GBLTQ community for not supporting homosexuals adopting children. Enough said!
Well since you brought it up , my advice is flee pope francis . Even some catholics can see something is dead wrong with that man .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another problem with people on the internet is when they fall for all of those false teachers that appear on the internet in videos selling their bizarre ideas.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sounds like your understanding of prophecy is incorrect. The instances of prophecy in the bible that appear to warn the people are usually predictions of some pending destruction. And to turn from their sins.

By the way amigo, how are you handling the heat there in the south. I hear it's hot as heck. Remember to stay hydrated properly.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And remember not to just drink water when it's so hot. Water can flush the electrolytes out of your body which can create other problems. Sports drinks are advisable in severe heat.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well since you brought it up , my advice is flee pope francis . Even some catholics can see something is dead wrong with that man .
It sounds like your understanding of prophecy is incorrect. The instances of prophecy in the bible that appear to warn the people are usually predictions of some pending destruction. And to turn from their sins.

By the way amigo, how are you handling the heat there in the south. I hear it's hot as heck. Remember to stay hydrated properly.
Devin that is my understanding of prophecy . in the bible they do appear to warn the people of some pending destruction
and to turn from their sins . Yep .