Its a criminal offence to pray now

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about anyone else, but I can't even read through people's posts it's so disheartening...

It is still just a bill at least, but I think the guy in the video was likely right. They are proposing it now, so that they can then lay in wait to push through in five or so years, when the perfect opportunity presents itself.

Truly a bad day for the world. No wonder the Lord has promised judgments are coming to Australia. To make matters worse, the US will likely be next.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about anyone else, but I can't even read through people's posts it's so disheartening...

It is still just a bill at least, but I think the guy in the video was likely right. They are proposing it now, so that they can then lay in wait to push through in five or so years, when the perfect opportunity presents itself.

Truly a bad day for the world. No wonder the Lord has promised judgments are coming to Australia. To make matters worse, the US will likely be next.
It's not easy to read or take in everything done in the dark.
Maybe disclosing hard things is the way God uses the Holy Spirit to show us what needs praying over.

In Ezekiel God takes him on a tour of what is happening in his own temple.. and we are only given a few descriptive words.
Ezekiel has a front row seat and can see all the abominations taking place.
If he wrote what he saw in detail, probably it never would have gotten printed.
Because the ones in charge of the printing presses are just as guilty as the ones doing the abominations.
Discretion is advised.

This verse:
Rev 2:24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

The knowing is a burden. And requires MUCH prayer.

Rom 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

And not for our infirmities only, but for those who need our prayers.

And sometimes things are brought to the suface like the devils that needed casting out.
It's as if Jesus drew them to the surface, like sucking snake poison from a bite..
And confronted them and removed them from the body they inhabited.

We need to not be afraid to go out and suck poison out of snake bitten people.
Amen?
Prayer..
It's a weapon we carry in that armour God give us to wear.
We need to use it and keep it active.

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

God Bless the Prayer Warriors. They are our first and last line of defence.

Hugs

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Satan's rule seems to be on the increase, but he will not win in the end. I've read the book.

True... I long to witness the slaying of the dragon or the casting of the evil one into the lake of fire

71UEm4poRzL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Reactions: Ziggy

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In the Australian state of Victoria, parents are being targeted...

According to the Andrews’ government children and teenagers who, for whatever reason, are confused and uncertain about their sexuality must have the freedom to take puberty blockers and undergo traumatic and irreversible surgery to radically change their physical appearance and anatomy.

Even more extreme is the legislation introduced last week to the Victorian Parliament banning any attempt to question, advise against or criticise the medically and psychologically dangerous practice of trying to change what is a biological fact. The Bill makes it illegal to “seek to change or suppress a person’s sexual orientation or gender identity”.

Parents, if they make any attempt to advise, counsel or seek guidance because their daughter or son is experiencing uncertainty about whether they are a girl or a boy, will be convicted of a criminal offence facing imprisonment up to 10 years and a maximum fine of $10,000.

Organisations including schools, hospitals, churches, businesses, medical practitioners and psychologist are also open to fines or imprisonment for simply advising young people about the arguments for and against making such a life-changing decision as altering one’s sex.

Link to source Parents targeted in Daniel Andrews’ latest gender theory folly | The Spectator Australia

Religion is also being targeted as prayer becomes a criminal offence

In the most aggressive action ever taken by an Australian government to attack freedom of religion, the Labor Government in Victoria proposes to make it a criminal offence, punishable by several years’ imprisonment, for a person to pray with another person about issues they are having concerning their sexual orientation or gender identity. It will not be a defence that the person actually wanted prayer.

Link to source Victorian Labor makes prayer a criminal offence » MercatorNet

Such evil legislation... All under the cover of covid

FYI, I have written to Matthew Guy who I was at uni with and together we wrested the control of the student union away from the trotskyites for the first time in its history and said I was surprised to find out that he was an MP who wanted to be in oppositioin for the next 20 years because that is what will happen if the Liberals do not oppose most of the Bill for the simple reason that Liberal minded poeple will no longer have anyone to vote for so they will go for the minors.

I have offered to meet with the Liberal MPs and tell them the truth (I know what it is) so if a few more write to him and tell him/them to back off it might get some traction. Otherwise we are doomed to hell because those who are homosexual and do not want to be are going to kick up a stink and the Andrews dictatorsdhip will have so many cases on its hands that they will have to fight in the courts, they are going to have a heart attack.

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luk 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
Many a member of snake churches, where they handle poisonous serpents, have died holding to that scripture.

If the Christians of Australia stand for this how shall they stand before God in answer as to why? Why did you stand for this?
Luke 9:26.
Who knew Andrews government were atheists and anti-Christian?
We know, now. :(
Oh, how I wish I was an Australian citizen there. Best to stand for something rather than falling before evil.
Giant public prayer circles before gay bars and sex change clinics.
Think that would get attention?
Can't arrest us all.
But if they do arrest you, sign nothing!

Reactions: Pearl and Ziggy

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Transgender extremist activists are calling for all children to be put on puberty blockers because “If children can't consent to puberty blockers which pause any permanent changes even with the relevant professional evaluation, how can they consent to the permanent and irreversible changes that come with their own puberty with no professional evaluation whatsoever?"

Link to the source https://thepostmillennial.com/trans-activists-call-for-all-children-puberty-blockers?fbclid=IwAR1NBlNilnteIOWgVJdH3LEFJQ0nnIQcKjoHwy0BibYxFOWYd9CzNoErwdk
Well folks, if we didn't before think Transafflicted persons were mentally ill, we know they are for a fact now. :(
All children...
That's so twisted it sounds like something out of Mengele's lab.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True... I long to witness the slaying of the dragon or the casting of the evil one into the lake of fire

71UEm4poRzL._AC_SX522_.jpg
Somewhere out there, likely being the owner also of the Queen James "bible", there's a Trans afflicted person who sees that image. And thinks "Michael" is a transfemale and the historic Biblical error is in not referring to her as Michelle.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many a member of snake churches, where they handle poisonous serpents, have died holding to that scripture.

If the Christians of Australia stand for this how shall they stand before God in answer as to why? Why did you stand for this?
Oh, how I wish I was an Australian citizen there. Best to stand for something rather than falling before evil.
Can't arrest us all.
I don't think the Lord was talking about real snakes though.
more like the ones John was talking to:
Mat 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Kind of like the crooked politicians of our day.
Paul said if we give them a cup of cold water, they will dissolve.. kind of.

Rom 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
FYI, I have written to Matthew Guy who I was at uni with and together we wrested the control of the student union away from the trotskyites for the first time in its history and said I was surprised to find out that he was an MP who wanted to be in oppositioin for the next 20 years because that is what will happen if the Liberals do not oppose most of the Bill for the simple reason that Liberal minded poeple will no longer have anyone to vote for so they will go for the minors.

I have offered to meet with the Liberal MPs and tell them the truth (I know what it is) so if a few more write to him and tell him/them to back off it might get some traction. Otherwise we are doomed to hell because those who are homosexual and do not want to be are going to kick up a stink and the Andrews dictatorsdhip will have so many cases on its hands that they will have to fight in the courts, they are going to have a heart attack.

I've written to my local member and to the state government...

U went to university with Matthew Guy... Really... Um, no offence sir but he is quite a bit younger than you are...
Mat Guy is one of the few politicians that i don't mind, he comes across much better than O'Brien does...

But the right has sits left of center these days while the left sits far far left. The whole political spectrum has shifted left...

One example was Malcom Turnbull, an under cover radical left wing agent who was responsible for introducing gay marriage among other things...

And what does ScoMo think he is doing... The only reason the Liberal party won the election was because people rejected the climate change policy that Labour had. But ScoMo is just yielding to fake climate change agenda

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Australian state of Victoria, parents are being targeted...

According to the Andrews’ government children and teenagers who, for whatever reason, are confused and uncertain about their sexuality must have the freedom to take puberty blockers and undergo traumatic and irreversible surgery to radically change their physical appearance and anatomy.

Even more extreme is the legislation introduced last week to the Victorian Parliament banning any attempt to question, advise against or criticise the medically and psychologically dangerous practice of trying to change what is a biological fact. The Bill makes it illegal to “seek to change or suppress a person’s sexual orientation or gender identity”.

Parents, if they make any attempt to advise, counsel or seek guidance because their daughter or son is experiencing uncertainty about whether they are a girl or a boy, will be convicted of a criminal offence facing imprisonment up to 10 years and a maximum fine of $10,000.

Organisations including schools, hospitals, churches, businesses, medical practitioners and psychologist are also open to fines or imprisonment for simply advising young people about the arguments for and against making such a life-changing decision as altering one’s sex.

Link to source Parents targeted in Daniel Andrews’ latest gender theory folly | The Spectator Australia

Religion is also being targeted as prayer becomes a criminal offence

In the most aggressive action ever taken by an Australian government to attack freedom of religion, the Labor Government in Victoria proposes to make it a criminal offence, punishable by several years’ imprisonment, for a person to pray with another person about issues they are having concerning their sexual orientation or gender identity. It will not be a defence that the person actually wanted prayer.

Link to source Victorian Labor makes prayer a criminal offence » MercatorNet

Such evil legislation... All under the cover of covid
:oops::oops::oops::oops:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think the Lord was talking about real snakes though.
more like the ones John was talking to:
Mat 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Kind of like the crooked politicians of our day.
Paul said if we give them a cup of cold water, they will dissolve.. kind of.

Rom 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

Perhaps so. :)

If so, there shall be a great many dead snake handling preachers that are going to be staring wide eyed at God at their judgment.
:eek: Whaaaaaaat?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JUST FYI READERS! The linked video is seriously foul if you have an aversion to bad language. F bombs, S bombs, etc...
"Parental Advisory Explicit Content" profile pic? And how! Not appropriate language for a Christian forum. Seriously, virtually every other word out of her mouth is a bomb word.

By these following facts, it's all clearer now how all this time of the last 2 decades there always had a terrorist attacks. Those elites who plays with oil, gas & energy always use religious based hatred propaganda to crush every country who had an energy resources.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've written to my local member and to the state government...

U went to university with Matthew Guy... Really... Um, no offence sir but he is quite a bit younger than you are...
Mat Guy is one of the few politicians that i don't mind, he comes across much better than O'Brien does...

But the right has sits left of center these days while the left sits far far left. The whole political spectrum has shifted left...

One example was Malcom Turnbull, an under cover radical left wing agent who was responsible for introducing gay marriage among other things...

And what does ScoMo think he is doing... The only reason the Liberal party won the election was because people rejected the climate change policy that Labour had. But ScoMo is just yielding to fake climate change agenda

I was at uni as a mature age entrant whilst Matthew was there as a normal age student in his early 20's. We were in the same course.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cristo Rei

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Can't arrest us all.
Wise words.