Its a criminal offence to pray now

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In the Australian state of Victoria, parents are being targeted...

According to the Andrews’ government children and teenagers who, for whatever reason, are confused and uncertain about their sexuality must have the freedom to take puberty blockers and undergo traumatic and irreversible surgery to radically change their physical appearance and anatomy.

Even more extreme is the legislation introduced last week to the Victorian Parliament banning any attempt to question, advise against or criticise the medically and psychologically dangerous practice of trying to change what is a biological fact. The Bill makes it illegal to “seek to change or suppress a person’s sexual orientation or gender identity”.

Parents, if they make any attempt to advise, counsel or seek guidance because their daughter or son is experiencing uncertainty about whether they are a girl or a boy, will be convicted of a criminal offence facing imprisonment up to 10 years and a maximum fine of $10,000.

Organisations including schools, hospitals, churches, businesses, medical practitioners and psychologist are also open to fines or imprisonment for simply advising young people about the arguments for and against making such a life-changing decision as altering one’s sex.

Link to source Parents targeted in Daniel Andrews’ latest gender theory folly | The Spectator Australia

Religion is also being targeted as prayer becomes a criminal offence

In the most aggressive action ever taken by an Australian government to attack freedom of religion, the Labor Government in Victoria proposes to make it a criminal offence, punishable by several years’ imprisonment, for a person to pray with another person about issues they are having concerning their sexual orientation or gender identity. It will not be a defence that the person actually wanted prayer.

Link to source Victorian Labor makes prayer a criminal offence » MercatorNet

Such evil legislation... All under the cover of covid

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

According to the Andrews’ government children and teenagers who, for whatever reason, are confused and uncertain about their sexuality must have the freedom to take puberty blockers and undergo traumatic and irreversible surgery to radically change their physical appearance and anatomy.

Even more extreme is the legislation introduced last week to the Victorian Parliament banning any attempt to question, advise against or criticise the medically and psychologically dangerous practice of trying to change what is a biological fact. The Bill makes it illegal to “seek to change or suppress a person’s sexual orientation or gender identity”.

Parents, if they make any attempt to advise, counsel or seek guidance because their daughter or son is experiencing uncertainty about whether they are a girl or a boy, will be convicted of a criminal offence facing imprisonment up to 10 years and a maximum fine of $10,000.

Organisations including schools, hospitals, churches, businesses, medical practitioners and psychologist are also open to fines or imprisonment for simply advising young people about the arguments for and against making such a life-changing decision as altering one’s sex.

Link to source Parents targeted in Daniel Andrews’ latest gender theory folly | The Spectator Australia

In the most aggressive action ever taken by an Australian government to attack freedom of religion, the Labor Government in Victoria proposes to make it a criminal offence, punishable by several years’ imprisonment, for a person to pray with another person about issues they are having concerning their sexual orientation or gender identity. It will not be a defence that the person actually wanted prayer.

Just like diseased rats in the night,
scurrying around,
gnawing at the flesh of the innocent,
prying away the hands that birthed them,
with love and prayers for them,
working their dark craft,
now under the veil of their new normal laws,
under their new evil creature they raised from the depths of hell,
called COVID-19, for now

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious where Jesus is at this moment.
Is he still free to roam about and speak to his disciples?
Is he in Gethsemane praying while his disciples are sleeping?
Is he in the court being whipped and beaten and spat upon and mocked?
Is he being marched to his death on the cross?
Is he asking for water and they are giving him gall?

What time is it?
Are we awake, are we asleep, are we betraying, are we hiding, are we denying, or standing afar off?

Do we even deserve to be saved :(

I will stay awake, I will not deny, I will be a witness, and I will FIGHT!

He doesn't deserve to die.
Amen?

Hugs

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Young Martyn Iles explains the situation very well... Victoria is criminalizing Christians... The state will encourage kids to become gay/trans and parents won't be allowed to raise their kids under Christian values... Criminalizing prayer and scripture...

Criminalizing prayer and scripture...
God... My blood boils and the evil one fills my mind with all kinds of sinful ideas...

It hurts to see evil manifested in the world. I'll be writing to my local MP to voice my disproval

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Young Martyn Iles explains the situation very well... Victoria is criminalizing Christians... The state will encourage kids to become gay/trans and parents won't be allowed to raise their kids under Christian values... Criminalizing prayer and scripture...

God... My blood boils and the evil one fills my mind with all kinds of sinful ideas...

It hurts to see evil manifested in the world. I'll be writing to my local MP to voice my disproval

Luk 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I feel SO sad for the parents there (and other countries) who have endured this insane abuse against their children. Is home schooling legal in Australia?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel SO sad for the parents there (and other countries) who have endured this insane abuse against their children. Is home schooling legal in Australia?
It's always been about the children.
It takes a village to raise one.. said Hillary.
Their village.
2 generations is all it takes to turn the hearts of the children against the parents.
Being played out on the streets around the world.
The spirit of rebellion.

It's all about the children.
Pray
Hugs

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's always been about the children.
It takes a village to raise one.. said Hillary.
Their village.
2 generations is all it takes to turn the hearts of the children against the parents.
Being played out on the streets around the world.
The spirit of rebellion.

It's all about the children.
Pray
Hugs
Yes, children are turned against their parents and against God. This has been happening in America since the ‘60s as part of the so-called Sexual Revolution. Now we see where this debauchery has taken America—way down the WRONG road!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Its legal... The problem is that this gets no air time on the evening news or the morning show or any other mainstream media source...
Such laws are brought in almost in secret so most parents have no idea that the school is encouraging such sinful behaviour...

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its legal... The problem is that this gets no air time on the evening news or the morning show or any other mainstream media source...
Such laws are brought in almost in secret so most parents have no idea that the school is encouraging such sinful behaviour...
Yes, I understand how the schools work as surrogate parents, but this has happened partly because so many parents have turned their precious children over to the government, abdicating their parental responsibilities. Home schooling is a hard road to take, but it is doable for many parents.

God makes a way where there seems to be no way! I home schooled my kids, even as a single parent during the last few years of their schooling. It wasn’t easy, but I’m grateful that God made it possible.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I understand how the schools work as surrogate parents, but this has happened partly because so many parents have turned their precious children over to the government, abdicating their parental responsibilities. Home schooling is a hard road to take, but it is doable for many parents.

God makes a way where there seems to be no way! I home schooled my kids, even as a single parent during the last few years of their schooling. It wasn’t easy, but I’m grateful that God made it possible.
Absolutely! When we were in California [until 1985] we sent our children to Christian schools. Again in Wyoming that for 2 years part of the time they in Christian school and part of the we home schooled them. When we arrived in Oklahoma [1987] home schooling was our only feasible option and we took it. We have never regretted that! Give God the glory!

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7th grade Boston city school system.

English = we were given crossword puzzles, Social Studies = we were given find-a-word puzzles.
And those two teachers would hang in the hallway talking for both periods.

It's a wonder I can type anything at all.. lol

What they didn't teach me, I had to teach myself.
So forgive me if I seem to be somewhat uneducated, because according to the world's standards.. I am.

I'm street smart, not so much book smart.
Today's street smart is even scarier now than their book smarts of yesterday.

Read to your children. Teach them how to count change.
Reading writing and arithmatic, so the world can't take full advantage of them.

And love them with all your heart no matter what.

Hugs

Reactions: amadeus

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow...

that's just creepy. I would post a "Like" to it but it's so disturbing I'd have a conflict of conscience.

How incredibly sad. Imagine the boys and girls who will ruin themselves psychology, when they don't even know who they are yet... well, 8:04-8:27 at least gives some hope. But it's still sick.

You hear about these things coming yet when they get here it's still a terrible shock it's so tragic. If we end up with Biden and the Left permanently in power you can bet it's just a matter of time before we see the same thing happen here.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

AMEN! This guy is good. I like him. And that's right (12:03-12:47). They can switch their gender but they still won't be able to run from their conscience. That's part of why the enemy wants to have all "hate speech" (as they call it in the States) removed from the public arena. They want to have all conviction in men's hearts removed, but it won't work. God will still make his will known, and they will still have no place to run from it.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7th grade Boston city school system.

English = we were given crossword puzzles, Social Studies = we were given find-a-word puzzles.
And those two teachers would hang in the hallway talking for both periods.

It's a wonder I can type anything at all.. lol

What they didn't teach me, I had to teach myself.
So forgive me if I seem to be somewhat uneducated, because according to the world's standards.. I am.

I'm street smart, not so much book smart.
Today's street smart is even scarier now than their book smarts of yesterday.

Read to your children. Teach them how to count change.
Reading writing and arithmatic, so the world can't take full advantage of them.

And love them with all your heart no matter what.

Hugs
If you want your kids to be good readers, teach them systematic phonics. Sing, Spell, Read and Write is a great phonics program parents can use with their kids.

Reactions: Ziggy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Transgender extremist activists are calling for all children to be put on puberty blockers because “If children can't consent to puberty blockers which pause any permanent changes even with the relevant professional evaluation, how can they consent to the permanent and irreversible changes that come with their own puberty with no professional evaluation whatsoever?"

Link to the source https://thepostmillennial.com/trans-activists-call-for-all-children-puberty-blockers?fbclid=IwAR1NBlNilnteIOWgVJdH3LEFJQ0nnIQcKjoHwy0BibYxFOWYd9CzNoErwdk

Reactions: WaterSong

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So,
knowing what you know now, and you see what's coming.
Knowing even the children themselves really have no say even to their own bodies, but are being manipulated
by others through so-called medicine. Other's may call it wtchcraft or sorcery, to serve their own selves.
Understand, we have very corrupt "self-serving" adults raising our kids for their own pleasures.
Like young boys and girls they would have in temples. Greece was known for it's sexual abuses, just as Sodom and Gomorrah.

If the parents were to offer their children as "gifts" to these pagan gods... and this is the environment in which they grew up.
Their "entertainment" if you will, being the norm.

Or will grow up.. this kind of manipulation been going on a long time, right under our noses.
Hollywood is Disneyland for pedophile...

Knowing this... what would you or will you do with this?

Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

If you as a parent cannot protect your child from being sexually manipulated by deviant demonic sick people..
How will you treat them when they grow up?
Will you hate them, cast stones at them, disown them?

This has been going on a long time with the manipulation of genes and dna, through injections and trials,
even their own parents selling them out in order to get "in" with the crowd. Whether secular or religious.
Peer pressure, money and fame..
What's that? A conspiracy theory?
think again

It's a scary world out there.
Pray for the children.
:(
Symbolism will be their downfall

1. UNCLASSIFIED//LAW ENFORCEMENT SENSITIVE (U) BLogo imprinted on coins FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION INTELLIGENCE BULLETIN Cyber Division,
Symbols And Logos Used By Pedophiles To Identify Sexual Preferences-P…

Whatever Happened to NAMBLA?

North American Man/Boy Love Association - Wikipedia

Pederasty in ancient Greece - Wikipedia

Reactions: WaterSong