It's for Mike Pence to Judge whether a Presidential Election Was Held at All

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Pense appears (IMO) to be on the fence, about his DUTY.

Sure all okay to be VP, and enjoying the Perks....no issue Announcing Vote tallies.

But appears shadowy in exercising his DUTY to MAKE "Judgements" of Election improprieties.

He seems content in the Shadows and weak-Kneed, when IN the spot-light, standing for what is Right for All citizens who voted; resulting in loss of a sort of neutral Reputation.
Yes, it seems that some Republicans tend to ere on the side of fairness, sometimes to the extreme, while many Democrats don’t have a problem with using every dirty, lowdown trick in the book. Just look at all the various ways Democrats have tried to steal this election.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it seems that some Republicans tend to ere on the side of fairness, sometimes to the extreme, while many Democrats don’t have a problem with using every dirty, lowdown trick in the book. Just look at all the various ways Democrats have tried to steal this election.

I tend to see and hear "fairness" as an outward apprearence.
Whereas what is "just" should be observed as a man's standing.

Telling how So Many Objected to review of a JUST Election have taken place!
•From the citizenry public at Large, the People's Sitting Representatives, sitting Judges, event nosy Foreigners...pointing a finger at themselves, how what IS JUST is NOT a consideration. :eek:

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You certainly are arrogant.
You didn't tell me anything. The Bible beat you to it. You're confusing the great tribulation in your belief that only then will Satan be cast down to earth.
I am not aware of what denomination teaches that however, I suggest you abandon it asap.
I'm at least as well off as you. I'm expecting "great tribulation" when Satan is cast down to Earth! I won't be surprised either way. But you might.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah, -- I don't believe that Pence is weak or indecisive. I would propose that he's setting up the opposition. ;)

So HAVE FAITH!
Bobby Jo

Reactions: April_Rose

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm at least as well off as you. I'm expecting "great tribulation" when Satan is cast down to Earth! I won't be surprised either way. But you might.
Not likely. I know what the scripture says. So I am far better off than those who don't. I don't pretend to believe in what isn't there so that I can look toward a Tribulation wherein then, and only then, shall Satan be cast onto the earth and destroy all those people who I think had it coming.
Good luck with your future Sophism.
We're done here.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Pense appears (IMO) to be on the fence, about his DUTY.

Sure all okay to be VP, and enjoying the Perks....no issue Announcing Vote tallies.

But appears shadowy in exercising his DUTY to MAKE "Judgements" of Election improprieties.

He seems content in the Shadows and weak-Kneed, when IN the spot-light, standing for what is Right for All citizens who voted; resulting in loss of a sort of neutral Reputation.
We can only hope he has the guts to follow the law. As a trained attorney and our Vice President, if he falters in that responsibility he's a Traitor. And would appear not to be concerned that God is watching.
But he shall.
That's if he doesn't stand for what is right and overturn the effort of The Steal to disenfranchise over 300 million Americans.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can only hope he has the guts to follow the law. As a trained attorney and our Vice President, if he falters in that responsibility he's a Traitor. And would appear not to be concerned that God is watching.
But he shall.
That's if he doesn't stand for what is right and overturn the effort of The Steal to disenfranchise over 300 million Americans.

If it requires a judgement call, which is likely, I think he may waver. :rolleyes:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not likely. I know what the scripture says. So I am far better off than those who don't. I don't pretend to believe in what isn't there so that I can look toward a Tribulation wherein then, and only then, shall Satan be cast onto the earth and destroy all those people who I think had it coming.
Good luck with your future Sophism.
We're done here.
If you're ok, I'll be fine!