It's for Mike Pence to Judge whether a Presidential Election Was Held at All

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey this has nothing to do with what you said but I'm just curious, how did you quote my signature?
OK, - I'm literally laughing out loud, and my granddaughter just walked over to see what was so funny! :)

Yeah, I just copied your "Signature" and pasted it into a "reply"! -- And you're cute to ask!!!
Bobby Jo :p

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, - I'm literally laughing out loud, and my granddaughter just walked over to see what was so funny! :)

Yeah, I just copied your "Signature" and pasted it into a "reply"! -- And you're cute to ask!!!
Bobby Jo :p

Oh you sly dog. ;)

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... God forgive me and anyone for whom I may have offended. In Jesus name, Amen.

Dearest WS,

Actually, I'm GLAD to offend those who are on their way to hell, for by such some might be saved. And also, we're told to "offend" Christians who are WAYWARD by REBUKING, and even so far as to turn them over to satan for the destruction of their flesh that their soul might be saved.

And some have accused me of being quite proficient. :eek:

With very, Very, VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: WaterSong

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ruling in Gohmert Lawsuit Could ‘Be Big Game-Changer’ for Vote Count on Jan. 6, Expert Says
By Ivan Pentchoukov and Jan Jekielek
December 31, 2020 Updated: December 31, 2020

A federal judge’s decision in the lawsuit filed against Vice President Mike Pence by a fellow Republican could substantially alter how the events unfold when Congress convenes for a joint session on Jan. 6 to count the Electoral College votes, according to Constitutional expert Rick Green.

While the main thrust of the lawsuit filed by Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) is to clarify how much authority Pence will have over the counting of the electoral votes, the case also seeks a court determination on how Congress should vote when Republicans object to slates of electors from six states where President Donald Trump has challenged the state-certified election results.

The lawsuit specifically challenges the constitutionality of a provision in the Electoral Count Act which directs how Congress should vote on objections to slates of electors. The lawsuit argues that the Act overrides the Constitution’s Twelfth Amendment, which directs the House to vote by state delegations rather than via individual members.

“Most people realize that if nobody gets to 270, or nobody gets to whatever the definition of a majority of the electors chosen turns out to be, then it goes to the House, but the House votes by state,” Green, the founder of Patriot Academy, told The Epoch Times.

“Louie Gohmert raises the issue in this lawsuit to say, if that’s the only direction given by the Constitution on how the House would vote in any of these scenarios, then they have to vote that way on the question of rejecting or accepting electors as well. And that’s a big game-changer.”

Republicans hold the majority of state delegations in the House, which would mean they would have the majority in the House and Senate required to decide which slates of electors should be counted.

“Most people say, well, you know, the Democrat House is not going to reject the Pennsylvania Democrat electors. But if the House has to vote by state, absolutely, yes, they would reject those electors,” Green added.

“So even if the court only decides that one technical issue in the Gohmert suit and they ignore all of the other issues, that could absolutely change the outcome of what happens on January 6.”

Republican electors in seven states cast procedural Electoral College votes for Trump on Dec. 14. While only the Democrat electors’ votes in those states have been certified by state authorities, both slates will end up before Congress when the joint session starts at 1 p.m. on Jan. 6.

Trump and a handful of third parties are litigating election challenges in each state, including several that are pending before the Supreme Court.

At least 25 Republicans plan on challenging electoral votes during the joint session, according to a tally by The Epoch Times.

Twenty-four representatives and representatives-elect, who will enter office several days before the session, plan on filing objections. Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) is the only member or member-elect of the upper chamber to commit to an objection.

“You’ve got 74 million Americans who feel disenfranchised, who feel like their vote doesn’t matter. And this is the one opportunity that I have as a United States senator, this process right here, my one opportunity to stand up and say something, and that’s exactly what I’m going to do,” Hawley said on Wednesday.

Objections are filed in writing and must have support from at least one member of each chamber. If they do, they trigger a two-hour debate and a vote by the House of Representatives and the Senate. How that vote is to be conducted could be decided by the judge in the Gohmert case.

Ruling in Gohmert Lawsuit Could ‘Be Big Game-Changer’ for Vote Count on Jan. 6, Expert Says

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest WS,

Actually, I'm GLAD to offend those who are on their way to hell, for by such some might be saved. And also, we're told to "offend" Christians who are WAYWARD by REBUKING, and even so far as to turn them over to satan for the destruction of their flesh that their soul might be saved.

And some have accused me of being quite proficient. :eek:

With very, Very, VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
Very good reminder and points you've made there. OK, I take it (God forgive me and anyone for whom I may have offended. In Jesus name, Amen.) back. ;)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, he did.
Luke 4:8 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only."
No Jesus did not challenge Satan's statement.
Luke 4:5-6 (NKJV)
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

That's why ALL governments are WICKED! $22 TRILLION National Debt in the pockets of politicians! Hard earned taxpayer money!

Last edited:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Jesus did not challenge Satan's statement.
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
You omit verse 7 to push your wish to conflate those scriptures with your politics.
Why would Jesus challenge Satan's statement as you believe is meant? God cast Satan down to this earth and allowed him to be lord of the earth. Jesus was God therefore Jesus knew this.
However, if you'd have included verse 7 in the excerpt from Luke 4 you would see he did challenge his offer would Jesus only worship him. And he also rebuked Satan in the process.
7 If you worship me, it will all be yours.” 8 Jesus answered, “It is written:Worship the Lord your God and serve him only. ”

That's why ALL governments are WICKED! $22 TRILLION National Debt in the pockets of politicians! Hard earned taxpayer money!
If you believe all governments are wicked because their kingdoms have been delivered to Satan, then explain. from that precept, how God tells us he appoints those (in government in this context) who are in authority over us.

12 Bible verses about Human Authority, Instituted By God

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh ye of little faith.
Pence Asks Judge to Toss Louie Gohmert’s Lawsuit Seeking to Overturn Fraudulent Election Results
Vice President Mike Pence on Thursday asked a federal judge to toss out Rep. Louie Gohmert’s lawsuit regarding his powers that would allow him to overturn Biden’s fraudulent electoral ‘win.’

Gohmert’s lawsuit would establish Pence has authority under the 12th Amendment to reject slates of Biden electors. [Note: this lawsuit seeks to declare the Electoral Counting Act as unconstitutional under the 12th Amendment]

Before Vice President Mike Pence was sued by Rep. Gohmert their lawyers met and the two sides disagreed about how the Electoral College is formally accepted.

After the meeting, Rep. Gohmert sued VP Pence and argued that Mike Pence should pick competing slates from the swing states Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin due to the mass amount of fraud in the 2020 stolen election.

Pence asked a judge to reject Gohmert’s lawsuit. “A suit to establish that the Vice President has discretion over the count, filed against the Vice President, is a walking legal contradiction,” a DOJ attorney representing Pence wrote in the filing.

“[T]hese plaintiffs’ suit is not a proper vehicle for addressing those issues… The Vice President – the only defendant in this case – is ironically the very person whose power they seek to promote.”

Pence also consented to Democrat-led House supporting the dismissal of Gohmert’s case to establish Pence’s authority to reject Biden’s fraudulent electors. [Note: the fact that the Democrats' wanted this case dismissed shows that it could have had a powerful impact on the Pence decision, and overturned the fraudulent election. Gohmert is one the few conservative Republicans around]

U.S. House “moves for leave to file the accompanying amicus curiae brief in support of DISMISSAL… Defendant [Pence] CONSENTS” – Douglas Letter, the Democrat House counsel wrote in a filing.

Pence Asks Judge to Toss Louie Gohmert's Lawsuit Seeking to Overturn Fraudulent Election Results

At the very least Pence should have waited to see what the judge had to say. Which raises some questions about Pence's willingness to do what is necessary, rather than what is convenient and expedient.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You omit verse 7 to push your wish to conflate those scriptures with your politics.
Politics? I didn't mention politics. You did.
Why would Jesus challenge Satan's statement as you believe is meant? God cast Satan down to this earth and allowed him to be lord of the earth. Jesus was God therefore Jesus knew this.
When Satan is cast down to the Earth you will know it. Let the nukes fly!
However, if you'd have included verse 7 in the excerpt from Luke 4 you would see he did challenge his offer would Jesus only worship him. And he also rebuked Satan in the process.
7 If you worship me, it will all be yours.” 8 Jesus answered, “It is written:Worship the Lord your God and serve him only. ”
So, you don't think all governments are wicked? Which ones?
If you believe all governments are wicked because their kingdoms have been delivered to Satan, then explain. from that precept, how God tells us he appoints those (in government in this context) who are in authority over us.

12 Bible verses about Human Authority, Instituted By God
Let's see, our Congress has filled their pockets with hard earned taxpayer money. What do they make? $175,000 a year and a lifetime pension? How much do you make?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about World Government folks?

Revelation 13:7 (NKJV)
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Politics? I didn't mention politics. You did.
Yes, I know. I'm just commenting on your perspective thus far.

When Satan is cast down to the Earth you will know it. Let the nukes fly!
Satan has already been cast down to earth.

So, you don't think all governments are wicked? Which ones?
I don't think you know the Bible. Search for those verses that pertain to God's role in government and governors.

Let's see, our Congress has filled their pockets with hard earned taxpayer money. What do they make? $175,000 a year and a lifetime pension? How much do you make?
That's avoiding my question.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I know. I'm just commenting on your perspective thus far.

Satan has already been cast down to earth.
A lot of Christians will be totally shocked when it happens.

Matthew 24:21 (NKJV)
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
I don't think you know the Bible. Search for those verses that pertain to God's role in government and governors.
You don't know that politicians are LYING children of Satan? Well they are!
That's avoiding my question.
Again, Jesus did not challenge Satan's statement.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of Christians will be totally shocked when it happens.
Satan has already been cast out of heaven.
John 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be driven out. 32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.” 33 (Now he said this to indicate clearly what kind of death he was going to die.)

Job 1:7
The Lord said to Satan, “From where have you come?” Satan answered the Lord and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it.”

Isaiah 14:12-14 “How you have fallen from Heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground (earth), which didst weaken the nations; For you said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit also upon the Mount of the congregation in the sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of clouds; I will be like the Most High.”

Luke 4:5-6 “And the Devil, taking Him (Jesus) up into a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the Devil said unto Him, all this power I will give You and the glory of them, for that is delivered to me; and to whomsoever I want, I will give it.”

21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

You don't know that politicians are LYING children of Satan? Well they are!
I accept you're unable or unwilling to answer the former question.

Again, Jesus did not challenge Satan's statement.
Again? And again, and again, and again, you are wrong. I'll leave you to your preferred understanding.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan has already been cast out of heaven.
John 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be driven out. 32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.” 33 (Now he said this to indicate clearly what kind of death he was going to die.)

Job 1:7
The Lord said to Satan, “From where have you come?” Satan answered the Lord and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it.”

Isaiah 14:12-14 “How you have fallen from Heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground (earth), which didst weaken the nations; For you said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit also upon the Mount of the congregation in the sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of clouds; I will be like the Most High.”

Luke 4:5-6 “And the Devil, taking Him (Jesus) up into a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the Devil said unto Him, all this power I will give You and the glory of them, for that is delivered to me; and to whomsoever I want, I will give it.”

I accept you're unable or unwilling to answer the former question.

Again? And again, and again, and again, you are wrong. I'll leave you to your preferred understanding.
When all Hell comes to Earth remember I told you so. You ain't seen nothing yet.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When all Hell comes to Earth remember I told you so. You ain't seen nothing yet.
You certainly are arrogant.
You didn't tell me anything. The Bible beat you to it. You're confusing the great tribulation in your belief that only then will Satan be cast down to earth.
I am not aware of what denomination teaches that however, I suggest you abandon it asap.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's for Mike Pence to Judge whether a Presidential Election Was Held at All
OP ^

Pense appears (IMO) to be on the fence, about his DUTY.

Sure all okay to be VP, and enjoying the Perks....no issue Announcing Vote tallies.

But appears shadowy in exercising his DUTY to MAKE "Judgements" of Election improprieties.

He seems content in the Shadows and weak-Kneed, when IN the spot-light, standing for what is Right for All citizens who voted; resulting in loss of a sort of neutral Reputation.