It's for Mike Pence to Judge whether a Presidential Election Was Held at All

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to put forward a simple principle.
If the outgoing administration could based on their opinion throw out the winning vote there would be no democracy.
Democracy relies on the state being able to throw out the current administration and appoint the new administration.
It is what stops it becoming a dictatorship. And this is full understood and agreed to by all participants.

The power behind the principles are the judges who enact the law, the police and army who uphold by force the judgements of the judges and the executive as it is legally held. The reason the army do not rule, is because the army enact orders, and do not question or way up the balances and subtlety. It is why the police are used answerable to the communities they serve.

Pence is part of the outgoing administration acknowledging the passing of power to the next administration, as a symbol of power, but not power itself. Trump in his rants is actually attempting a coup by any means. And the problem with this is if the system starts to intervene the boundaries between the civil service who are not political and the politicians gets blurred, and corruption flows. But Trump by appointing judges to the supreme court thought he had bought the result, by appointing judges to the federal courts thought he had bought them also. In a way he may actually have strengthened the rule of law and reasonable values, while not knowing it, and made the democratic survival of the system more likely.

God used the Babylonians to judge the Israel, Trump has shown who will flock to him for a coup without respecting the true challenges of the day and where our focus needs to be. Who would have thought GM and Ford are on the scrap pile, EV cars are coming with driverless vehicles, with massive driver layoffs. Or working from home, the death of city and town centres, which we are literally witnessing before our eyes.

Do you want to go back to the way it was before?

God bless you
I realize you opine a great deal about the governance of a nation unrelated to you in Great Britain. However, it would behoove you to study American government and particularly the Electoral College, the office of President of the Senate, before opining in the way you have here.

Do I want to go back to the way it was before? Oh, no indeed. In fact, my forefathers and mothers fought to insure the governance of those days would cease and desist when they as a collective kicked the backside of Great Britain back to their side of the pond. In order to form a more perfect union than was afforded when the Brit's were here, and the king thought himself sovereign and God appointed over all.
Your country should try that sometime. You'd LOVE how freedom tastes I assure you.

Whereas now you do your level best to criticize and condemn this country and its system of appointed representatives out of sheer malice and I'd say even envy. You know nothing of what it is to live in America. And yet you have boat loads to condemn about it. Nothing positive to say, while seeking out the most bias, false news sources available from which to glean your "facts" and pursue your anti-America agenda.

I'm posting this because this is a great thread and is one that is relevant for Americans today. Your last remark, negative again as is standard, should not be let to be the last word in it.
And please, don't ask God to bless me when you commit paragraph after paragraph of hate filled vitriol against my homeland.
That's tantamount to someone saying, you and your whole family can roast in Hell for all I care! America SUCKS!..... God bless you.
John 9:31

Reactions: Bobby Jo

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get that all of the time so I know how that feels, :( but I don't think she meant it like that as she seems like she's a really nice person. :)
Awww, thank you. :) I am a really nice person. Choosing not to further entertain trolls is not indicative of being not nice. And I'm sorry to read you have been made to feel bad in these forums. (HUGS) You're a very nice person yourself. Muster on sister. The dark side and its agents lose in the end. The Bible tells us so. ;)
God Bless.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I realize you opine a great deal about the governance of a nation unrelated to you in Great Britain. However, it would behoove you to study American government and particularly the Electoral College, the office of President of the Senate, before opining in the way you have here.

Do I want to go back to the way it was before? Oh, no indeed. In fact, my forefathers and mothers fought to insure the governance of those days would cease and desist when they as a collective kicked the backside of Great Britain back to their side of the pond. In order to form a more perfect union than was afforded when the Brit's were here, and the king thought himself sovereign and God appointed over all.
Your country should try that sometime. You'd LOVE how freedom tastes I assure you.

Whereas now you do your level best to criticize and condemn this country and its system of appointed representatives out of sheer malice and I'd say even envy. You know nothing of what it is to live in America. And yet you have boat loads to condemn about it. Nothing positive to say, while seeking out the most bias, false news sources available from which to glean your "facts" and pursue your anti-America agenda.

I'm posting this because this is a great thread and is one that is relevant for Americans today. Your last remark, negative again as is standard, should not be let to be the last word in it.
And please, don't ask God to bless me when you commit paragraph after paragraph of hate filled vitriol against my homeland.
That's tantamount to someone saying, you and your whole family can roast in Hell for all I care! America SUCKS!..... God bless you.
John 9:31

I have to laugh. I am talking about lies told by Trump about the election. I am clearly not criticizing the election process or method but rather claims of fraud and corruption. If all you have to answer this is to talk to me about history of the war of independence, shows you have no actual comeback. And I have freedom in the sense I need to have it.

I am not a believer in the divine right of Kings or in the idea of a state faith. Being a baptist, I hold with the assembly of believers.
My reason for speaking on a christian forum about Trump and the christian right support of him in terms of Gods will, is because I am a believer and this is not part of our evangelical witness. Even worse it makes a mockery of the charismatic use of the gifts and is being led by heretics and false teachers. Because of the level of sin involved in slandering innocent good people, we are called as Gods people to confront publically those who claim to know Jesus of their sin and call them to repentance. And if no repentance is forth coming to exclude such folk from our fellowships and assemblies.

This is no idle matter, but cuts to the chore of our witness and our stand in Christ. The more false teachers claim God is speaking through their lying mouths the more Gods judgement is stacking up against them.

I have conservative friends who support the republicans but not Trump. He has gone way too far, and is something no one expected.
If you want a mockery of the insanity of Bethel and prophets this is it. Tearing down this fraud and fakery of speaking from the Lord on High is justice and needs total repudiation by those who know the Lord. But then Bethel have no issue with talking with the christian dead believers to their fellow friends and congregants through an available prophet/medium. So far from the gospel have these folk strayed they are no longer within the Kingdom, if they ever really were.

God bless you

Reactions: TLHKAJ

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Talk about prediction between then, September, and now?
Democrats just declared they’re going to rip off the 2020 election, even revealing HOW they’re going to do it
09/06/2020 /

U.S. Constitution - Fourteenth Amendment | Resources | Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov | Library of Congress
Fourteenth Amendment

Section 1
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 2
Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section 3
No Person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4
The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5
The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

It ain't over folks. Keep praying. :)

So let us interpret the proposition.
The democrats have committed rebellion so should be excluded. This can only be overturned if 2/3 of each house agree.

You have to of course prove that anyone has committed rebellion.
The actual argument will go like this. Republicans appearing to invent rebellion in their democrat opponents wish to exclude their legal right to the electoral college votes, is a direct act of rebellion. Being guilty by their actions of rebellion, all their electoral college votes should be excluded from the final tally. Only states that have not conspired in this conspiracy, documented on the internet, email, rallies and meetings will not be so charged.

It is simple delusion to think invented rebellion to change the results of a legal election is anything else that rebellion in and of itself.
To then suggest that people supporting such a strike should themselves take action, is sedition punishable in the courts.

And what is written here on this thread would be proof of such an intention. This is not a complex point to make, it is as clear as day, but then those full of sedition and hatred are too fuming to see the trap they are creating for themselves.

God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The only saving grace is that they are not bound and determined to destroy the country as are the Leftists. Although their cowardice allows the Leftist evildoers to do their evil deeds daily.

Politicians are not the ones to get rid of godlessness. Their job is to uphold their oaths of office and defend the Constitution. And they have all betrayed their oaths. Which means that all of them should be locked up.

So summary justice. You are a republican politician, you betrayed your oath, so you will locked up for .... life.
What they used to do is burn heretics at the stack. I think this language comes from this era, and is this simplistic.
Proof is not the point, guilt by title is. So lets scrub the senate and congress and have Trump ruling by decree.

Ever notice how this sounds rather like a king for life type of proposition.
It is not that difficult to go from the divine right of presidents to Kings over a land. It does make ruling a lot simpler.
Pay fielty to the King or die.

You may also notice this is exactly the type of logic the anti-Christ will use, and for which believers will be beheaded.

God bless you

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So summary justice. You are a republican politician, you betrayed your oath, so you will locked up for .... life.
Since the rule of law has been banished from America by the Democrats and their cronies in the courts (since 2008), summary justice is the only option left to clean up the mess. It will have to be back to the days of the Wild West, since the justice systems and the governments) have failed, and betrayed the citizens.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Since the rule of law has been banished from America by the Democrats and their cronies in the courts (since 2008), summary justice is the only option left to clean up the mess. It will have to be back to the days of the Wild West, since the justice systems and the governments) have failed, and betrayed the citizens.

The problem is you have to be able to deliver on your ideas, or you are just an armchair cynic, troll, railing against something you hate.
And tin pots all over America are railing, and it will come to nothing, in their 70's, no real ability other than troll forums and vent.

Just look at the rallies, a few thousand turn up to stop the steal. They even know this and call for real representation.
It is simply not there. Now you guys know I am speaking truth to power, but carry on in the delusion, it does not matter, you have nothing.

Prove me wrong. Show me the ground swell of justice and truth, or the zimmer frame has beens who speak big on the internet but have zero traction in the real world. If you cannot walk the walk, why do you think you talk the talk?

Jesus says pray for our leaders, walk the road of peace and service.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awww, thank you. :) I am a really nice person. Choosing not to further entertain trolls is not indicative of being not nice. And I'm sorry to read you have been made to feel bad in these forums. (HUGS) You're a very nice person yourself. Muster on sister. The dark side and its agents lose in the end. The Bible tells us so. ;)
God Bless.

Aww thanks!! God bless you too. :D *Hugs back*

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From the article: [sic]"...
Vice President Pence can place himself in the history books alongside Thomas Jefferson by making the tough but correct decision on which electoral college ballots to count next week.
By selecting only legitimate electoral college votes while accounting for corruption and illegalities in the ballots, VP Pence would select votes which result in President Trump’s reelection.
"

VP Pence has said he'll do the right thing. We trust him to keep his word.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
December 29, Mr. President, Disregard the Worm Tongues and RELEASE THE INFORMATION! Deep State Hacks Inside White House Are Preventing Trump from Declassifying Damning Info that Will Help Him

Fight-for-Trump-600x334.jpg

Below is our letter to President Trump from the American people–

Dear Honorable President Donald J. Trump,
It has come to our attention that despite your repeated Executive Orders to declassify all information concerning the plot to destroy your campaign and your Presidency, these orders are being blocked. As you know, as President, you have full authority to declassify this intelligence.

We understand that the Deep State, including people inside the White House and ostensibly on “your” side, are warning you not to do this and to keep the information from the public. They are betraying you. The claim that releasing the information would harm US National Security is a lie. The reality is that by releasing this information you will expose the dirty deeds of Americans and the foreign countries that have conspired to destroy you and end your Presidency.

We know some of what is contained in this intelligence. We know that it shows the role that intelligence operatives from the United Kingdom played in trying to destroy your chance to become President. We are given to understand that the evidence of foreign interference in the November Presidential Election is indisputable.

You must release this information, not just to save your Presidency, but to save and preserve the Republic. Your oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution is on the line.

We plead with you to ignore the worm tongues who surround you and work to undermine you. We are with you.

We the American people want transparency and the truth. We beg you to release the information that will set us all free.

For the sake of your Presidency and our republic, please release the information Americans deserve to see.

Sincerely,

America

AMEN!
"Fight for Trump!" Because he fought for U.S. And brought America back from the brink the unconscionable Demoncrat in office for 8 years and his co-conspirators brought us to.
This isn't about Partisan loyalty! This is about fighting to save the future for your children! For you! A Constitutional Democratic Republic, erased if we let it be so, by a corrupt Demonic Globalist agenda that has a presidential wannabe Democrat in its pocket, and every last Demoncrat on our Capitol Hill.
If you love your freedom thank a Veteran. If you love your future as a free American citizen, able to enjoy life,liberty, and religious freedom, thank God! And fight for Trump. Because the other guy is behind what is already showing its head thanks to the Legislative branch these last months, an Authoritarian Dictatorship.
If you love wearing masks now, you'll be overjoyed donning them for the next 4 years if Joe B. and Kamala H. take over.
The Democrats are not your friend.
They never have been.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Judging by your posts, your heart seems to be in a better place than several who have challenged the Right here in the past. And then again, the heart of several on the Right here has not been a beautiful thing either.

Anyway, thanks for the courtesy. It's appreciated.
As to that bold part, I freely admit I am very able to be counted in that number. God forgive me and anyone for whom I may have offended. In Jesus name, Amen.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
9 hours ago. Amistad Project Sues Mike Pence and Battleground States

This is an interesting case making its way to the Supreme Court.

The Amistad Project has filed a lawsuit against Vice President Mike Pence that demands him to reject unconstitutional Electoral College votes from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, and Arizona.

Normally getting sued is a bad thing, right?

In this case, it’s a positive move on the behalf of the Amistad project.

Ultimately, Amistad’s suit will prevent Pence from counting all the Electoral votes from States that violated the Constitution....
[continues at link]

Very good news. Keep praying.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's sad that many Christians have their faith in the Republican party instead of God of the Bible. And now you're finding out "cursed is the man who trusts in man". It's like Satan said:

Luke 4:5-6 (NKJV)
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's sad that many Christians have their faith in the Republican party instead of God of the Bible. And now you're finding out "cursed is the man who trusts in man". It's like Satan said:

Luke 4:5-6 (NKJV)
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
Satan was a liar from the beginning. He is the father of lies.
Satan dwells and doth act by God's permission.

It is precisely, for this Christian who's faith you do not speak of, for, nor to in that blanket indictment that presumes the American Christian puts God second behind party, why I pray for my people, my country, and the highest office being resumed by the current sitting president. He who at this juncture in our history is the or, in that either or roster of civic choice and citizen responsibility owing to face down the agents of Satan for whom this country means little more than possession.

Our people painted the lands red with their blood and littered it with their insides, fighting for what so many in this world take for granted as a collaborative blessing of and from God; a Constitutional free Democratic Republic. One nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all.
And I do not apologize. God knows my name. And if in the end of this journey he says to me, and all my sisters and brothers here and in the world, well done good and faithful servants, my prayers, time, passion, and resolve was not wasted.

Faith without works is dead.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan was a liar from the beginning. He is the father of lies.
Satan dwells and doth act by God's permission.

It is precisely, for this Christian who's faith you do not speak of, for, nor to in that blanket indictment that presumes the American Christian puts God second behind party, why I pray for my people, my country, and the highest office being resumed by the current sitting president. He who at this juncture in our history is the or, in that either or roster of civic choice and citizen responsibility owing to face down the agents of Satan for whom this country means little more than possession.

Our people painted the lands red with their blood and littered it with their insides, fighting for what so many in this world take for granted as a collaborative blessing of and from God; a Constitutional free Democratic Republic. One nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all.
And I do not apologize. God knows my name. And if in the end of this journey he says to me, and all my sisters and brothers here and in the world, well done good and faithful servants, my prayers, time, passion, and resolve was not wasted.

Faith without works is dead.
Jesus didn't challenge Satan's statement. Don't you ever wonder why all governments are CORRUPT?

Reactions: WaterSong

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The problem is that if Mike Pence is having to be sued in order to do his duty and expose the fraud, it means that Pence has not been forthcoming about his plans.

Then it has been reported that he and is lawyer disagreed with this lawsuit rather than being excited about thwarting the fraudsters. Then it was reported that Pence would fly out of the country on the same day (January 6) which seems will not happen now. If that is true, it puts Pence in a very bad light.

There is no question that Mr. Trump has been surrounding himself with traitors and Judases from the get-go. If Pence betrays America, that will be the final nail in its coffin.

What should have happened since November 3 (which is almost two months now) is that Trump and Pence should have brought all the Republicans in Congress and the Senate (including all the RINOs, which is probably 90% of the total) to Camp David for a closed door meeting where this matter of election fraud was thoroughly discussed, and a solid strategy was developed to overthrow it (with some good constitutional lawyers helping). In the meantime, everyone should have been asked to make no public statements, and Pence should have been put in charge of implementing the strategy while Trump stayed silent.

What we have been seeing all along is individual politicians (including Trump) shooting their mouths off in public as though they are not all connected to one Party to which the president belongs. Of course, the very fact that he did not run as an independent worked against him, since most of the RINOs are a part of the Swamp. We saw how Boehner and Ryan undermined Trump daily, and now McConnell is doing the same thing. He does not want the electoral votes contested!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Here's to a happier and better new year!! 2021 ...

Dearest AR,

I above all WISH this were possible, but sadly the world is headed the opposite direction some 100mph with the accelerator nailed to the floor. There ain't no goin back or even staying steady-state, and so Scripture says ENDURE, and says again ENDURE.

Of course knowing the demise of society, if we're going to get through this we'll have to either create a "cushion" of food, fuel, shelter, and self-preservation (protection); or wish we had. And even if a person had all kinds of resources to "prepare" for every conceivable contingency, we'll find that our world is still drastically affected and we will have to adjust our expectations accordingly.

And PLEASE don't despair. GOD is for us!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo :)

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus didn't challenge Satan's statement.
Yes, he did.
Luke 4:8 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only."
Don't you ever wonder why all governments are CORRUPT?
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Have you ever noticed in the Congressional chamber in America and in the SCOTUS court the words, IN GOD WE TRUST, are on the chamber wall?
While in the case of SCOTUS Moses is carved on the court frieze.

Satan is allowed to exist because God allows him to exist.
Ever think about that? Were it not for the antithesis of God, Satan, we would not be vexed or caused to seek salvation from Satan and his machinations?

God didn't destroy Satan and those angels that joined in the war in heaven. Rather, he cast them down to the earth where humans were to dwell. And after that? Satan returned to heaven on occasion and conferred with God.
It's the irreducible principles that are Dualism. Darkness and light. Evil and good. God is all things. Isaiah 45

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest AR,

I above all WISH this were possible, but sadly the world is headed the opposite direction some 100mph with the accelerator nailed to the floor. There ain't no goin back or even staying steady-state, and so Scripture says ENDURE, and says again ENDURE.

Of course knowing the demise of society, if we're going to get through this we'll have to either create a "cushion" of food, fuel, shelter, and self-preservation (protection); or wish we had. And even if a person had all kinds of resources to "prepare" for every conceivable contingency, we'll find that our world is still drastically affected and we will have to adjust our expectations accordingly.

And PLEASE don't despair. GOD is for us!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo :)

Hey this has nothing to do with what you said but I'm just curious, how did you quote my signature?