It's time to wake Judaism up and get them Grafted back in.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16492/jewish/Chapter-9.htm#v26

Jews, you win, anyone anointed can be a "messiah", but you have to face that the use of the Hebrew text for it in Daniel 9:24-26 is unique to the rest of scripture.

The Holy of Holies is The Presence of GOD. That means the person in the next verse has a unique Title representing the Presence of GOD. The Anointed Prince is not written in this same format anywhere else. You are not going to find מָשִׁיחַ (mâshîyach) directly before someone’s role except for 9:25. And 9:26 has מָשִׁיחַ (mâshîyach) sitting by itself which also never happens.

Anointing The Holy of Holies in Daniel 9:24 was Anointing The MESSIAH in 9:26 to be The Anointed Prince at the end of the 69 weeks in 9:25.

You knew the first 7 weeks of Daniel's 70 weeks was the Rebuild of Jerusalem, you then ignored that The MESSIAH would be showing up somewhere around 434 years later (threescore and two weeks)?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jews want to say the “Anointed Prince” in Daniel 9:25 is who calls for the rebuild of The City …but i think this is saying it is about a timeframe that ends with an “Anointed Prince”. This ruins their excuse.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Command to start the Rebuild is when the 70 weeks starts. It took 7 prophetic weeks for The City to be rebuilt. It then took 62 prophetic weeks for "The Anointed One" to Appear and be “cut off”. That Anointed One became the "Anointed Prince" in the previous verse. Daniel 9:24-26

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HpdQ2Yc.jpg

ISAIAH 45:1 Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
ISAIAH 45:4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

(God speaks to the Son of Man Only, in certain circumstances, and not the faithful...............not any nation, creed, or people)

(Isaiah is not giving a second opinion about daniel's prophecy, Isaiah is trying to say things in a more clear way..........and.............although God does not include the faithful or humanity in some circumstances with the Son of Man...............dispensation.............the faithful and humanity does recieve truth eventually, god is not a respector of persons)

(jerusalem or jews/jacob/ephraim/moab, the untoward generation or etc. is not entitled to an answer from god, a response, a judgement or mercy, jerusalem will fall if that is what god says, all god has to do is make their pleasure less pleasureable and people will drive them out)

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Judaism knew their City was going to be destroyed again from the 70 Weeks of Daniel, did they not care why or piece together afterwards that "The Anointed One" must have appeared?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did the 70 weeks of Daniel "to seal up the vision and prophecy" for the Old Testament (Daniel 9:24)?

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the Lord want to graft Judaism into Christianity?

And

:) You nailed it.

And

Depends how you define Judaism. The Judaisers were a thorn in Paul's side.

Oh boastful ones... pay heed:

Rom 11:17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, a wild olive shoot, were grafted in their place to share the richness of the olive tree,
Rom 11:18 do not boast over the branches. If you do boast, remember it is not you that support the root, but the root that supports you.
Rom 11:19 You will say, "Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in."
Rom 11:20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast only through faith. So do not become proud, but stand in awe.
Rom 11:21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you.
Rom 11:22 Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God's kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness; otherwise you too will be cut off.

Read all of that and be somber. Then when you have allowed that to weigh on you properly, continue with the rest:

Rom 11:23 And even the others, if they do not persist in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again.
Rom 11:24 For if you have been cut from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these natural branches be grafted back into their own olive tree.
Rom 11:25 Lest you be wise in your own conceits, I want you to understand this mystery, brethren: a hardening has come upon part of Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles come in,
Rom 11:26 and so all Israel will be saved; as it is written, "The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob";
Rom 11:27 "and this will be my covenant with them when I take away their sins."
Rom 11:28 As regards the gospel they are enemies of God, for your sake; but as regards election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers.
Rom 11:29 For the gifts and the call of God are irrevocable.
Rom 11:30 Just as you were once disobedient to God but now have received mercy because of their disobedience,
Rom 11:31 so they have now been disobedient in order that by the mercy shown to you they also may receive mercy.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did Judaism know there was going to be a New Covenant (Jeremiah 31:31-33) if they didn't commit to God? Daniel 9:24 "Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins"?

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the arrogance of Orthodox Christianity on display.. Paul said God will be the One who removes the blindness from Israel, not Orthodox Christianity. How is Orthodox Christianity in any place to wake anybody up when its adherents refuse to believe what Christ taught? I think Christ's statement concerning the blind leading the blind into a ditch is 100% applicable here.
Your claim a kingdom will be set up on this earth forever is in error, this existing earth will be dissolved by the Lords fire in judgement at his return
“And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever." - Dan. 2:44

"Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His kingdom the one which shall not be destroyed." - Dan. 7:14

When Daniel told Nebuchadnezzar that his dream about the statue concerned all the empires that was supposed to rule over human beings in this world, it included the stone that destroyed and replaced the statue.The planet as we know it will not be destroyed until after the Great White Throne Judgement because God reserved the right to rule over this world for the last 1,000 years of its existence.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The planet as we know it will not be destroyed until after the Great White Throne Judgement because God reserved the right to rule over this world for the last 1,000 years of its existence.
Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the arrogance of Orthodox Christianity on display.. Paul said God will be the One who removes the blindness from Israel, not Orthodox Christianity. How is Orthodox Christianity in any place to wake anybody up when its adherents refuse to believe what Christ taught? I think Christ's statement concerning the blind leading the blind into a ditch is 100% applicable here.
“And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever." - Dan. 2:44

"Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His kingdom the one which shall not be destroyed." - Dan. 7:14

When Daniel told Nebuchadnezzar that his dream about the statue concerned all the empires that was supposed to rule over human beings in this world, it included the stone that destroyed and replaced the statue.The planet as we know it will not be destroyed until after the Great White Throne Judgement because God reserved the right to rule over this world for the last 1,000 years of its existence.

Daniel 2:35
...that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

GOD'S Kingdom filled the whole earth.

Mount Zion (GOD'S Kingdom/GOD'S Children)

Rev 20:11
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

There was no place for them in GOD'S Kingdom.

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Rabies and the Fall of Jeruslaem, attributed to a field effect that is hard to detect or not acknowledge is................this is about prayer, the division between the faithful, and the blind and dumb humanity, and how this walk of faith and prayer grows while satan falls in the last days)

(Reply) (The Law of Moses)

EXODUS 10:25 And Moses said, Thou must give us also sacrifices and burnt offerings, that we may sacrifice unto the LORD our God.
EXODUS 10:26 Our cattle also shall go with us; there shall not an hoof be left behind; for thereof must we take to serve the LORD our God; and we know not with what we must serve the LORD, until we come thither.

(Moses told Pharoah and the Egyptians, it was unclean for them to eat any animal with a Clove in its Foot...............but Moses did not tell the same thing to the Jewish People.............we will have to wait and see, if this issue largely kills only the jewish people RABIES in isreal, and not so much the other minorities there, and we need to see how filthy satan will be and the divide of prayer before humanity is dead) (Everything will be Resolved Soon) (it was not time for the jewish people to die in this dead flesh accusation, because God did not finish the measurement, today the measurement is finished, the correct answer is that we must keep watch)

(the egyptians did not view themselves as unclean, with god in the old testament, but obviously they were, but how much when god reveals, today for minorities, we'll have to see, in this suicide pleasure controversy with satan)

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was JESUS (Yeshua) concealed throughout the OT because the world would have ended without Gentiles having a chance of SALVATION, with an obvious Anointed Jewish King?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
satan knows this test of a reality isn't going to end until Israel calls out to JESUS (YESHUA).

Matthew 23:39
For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did JESUS start Reigning in David's throne (Luke 1:32) after the 70 weeks of Daniel, because David's seat was on Mount Zion which represents GOD'S Kingdom?

Luke 1:32
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pieter_Bruegel_the_Elder_-_The_Fall_of_the_Rebel_Angels_-_RMFAB_584_(derivative_work).jpg Was Israel and babylon used as foreshadowing in the OT for the global battle in the New Testament?