Jack Van Impe preaching=Jesus is about to Return!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deflection? What are you talking about?

David L constantly tries to pin beliefs like this and the rapture on Jesuits. Sheer nonsense.

The Topic was Jack Van Impe preaching Jesus' return.

The Topic bacame a Bash of Van Impe.
For at least a half a dozen times Dave L. Was asked to show evidence of his claims against Van Impe.

It couldn't. His replies were Deflection.

Glory to God,
Merry Christmas,
Taken

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may get to tell God all about His man Jack on final judgment day!!
Jack may very well be a "man of God" doing his best to preach what he believes if right but his message is Jesuit Futurism, not Biblical prophecy. It does not appear IN THE LEAST to be in line with what the message of the God-ordained Protestant Reformation concerning the identity of the Beast.

Don't you find that you are somewhat presumptuous to callously brush aside the fact that for over three hundred solid years every single Protestant denomination proved from the Scriptures that the papacy is the Antichrist and fits every single identifying mark in Scripture?

Do you really expect that Jack Van Impe - with his Jesuit Futurist end times message that puts some individual Antichrist person and literal Israel at the center of prophecy instead of Jesus Christ and His Spiritual Israel (His world-wide church) at the center - is better able to discern prophetic truth in our day where every stripe and type of electronic/entertainment distraction is thrown up in our faces, than were the Great Protestant Reformers who spent much of their time devoted to searching the Scriptures and in prayer which enabled them to correctly identify the papal Antichrist in Rome as such?

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's directly addressing the issue if you spend even a few minutes on Jesuit Ribera and the Dispensationalists.

Dear Dave, what you have said has piked my interest. “We are Israel” if this is true,this means I can take off the rapture diaper and put on Christ. I no longer have to fear what men will do to my body, I can and will inherit the promise. I can come without the gate and bear is reproach. I can glorify him??

Reactions: Dave L
D

Dave L

Dear Dave, what you have said has piked my interest. “We are Israel” if this is true,this means I can take off the rapture diaper and put on Christ. I no longer have to fear what men will do to my body, I can and will inherit the promise. I can come without the gate and bear is reproach. I can glorify him??
“For all the promises of God [made to Abraham] in him [Jesus] are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.” (2 Corinthians 1:20) (KJV 1900)

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tecarta Bible PremiumOTE="Waiting on him, post: 485550, member: 8047"]Dear Dave, what you have said has piked my interest. “We are Israel” if this is true,this means I can take off the rapture diaper and put on Christ. I no longer have to fear what men will do to my body, I can and will inherit the promise. I can come without the gate and bear is reproach. I can glorify him??[/QUOTE]

James 5:6 KJV
[6] Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

Tecarta Bible PremiumWould this also pertain to me, or is this only for the early church?

Psalm 79:2 KJV
[2] The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth.

Tecarta Bible PremiumIs this referring to me, the lord loves the death of his saints???

D

Dave L

Tecarta Bible PremiumOTE="Waiting on him, post: 485550, member: 8047"]Dear Dave, what you have said has piked my interest. “We are Israel” if this is true,this means I can take off the rapture diaper and put on Christ. I no longer have to fear what men will do to my body, I can and will inherit the promise. I can come without the gate and bear is reproach. I can glorify him??

Tecarta Bible PremiumWould this also pertain to me, or is this only for the early church?

[2] The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth.

Tecarta Bible Premium Is this referring to me, the lord loves the death of his saints???[/QUOTE]
If you follow Christ you will not use violence to defend yourself. So we all are potential martyrs.

“The Lord values the lives of his faithful followers.” (Psalm 116:15) (NET)

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tecarta Bible PremiumOTE="Waiting on him, post: 485550, member: 8047"]Dear Dave, what you have said has piked my interest. “We are Israel” if this is true,this means I can take off the rapture diaper and put on Christ. I no longer have to fear what men will do to my body, I can and will inherit the promise. I can come without the gate and bear is reproach. I can glorify him??

Tecarta Bible PremiumIs this referring to me, the lord loves the death of his saints???[/QUOTE]
This means we can put off the fear and gird our loins, and was some feet

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Tecarta Bible Premium Is this referring to me, the lord loves the death of his saints???
If you follow Christ you will not use violence to defend yourself. So we all are potential martyrs.

“The Lord values the lives of his faithful followers.” (Psalm 116:15) (NET)[/QUOTE]
That sounds like the teachings of Christ!!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“The Lord values the lives of his faithful followers.” (Psalm 116:15) (NET)
That sounds like the teachings of Christ!![/QUOTE]
Revelation 14:18 KJV
[18] And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

Tecarta Bible PremiumSomething very special to be seen here. For israel

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...I thought it was a commonsensical rule of thumb for Christian's to be very skeptical of famous worldly wealthy televangelists...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack may very well be a "man of God" doing his best to preach what he believes if right but his message is Jesuit Futurism, not Biblical prophecy. It does not appear IN THE LEAST to be in line with what the message of the God-ordained Protestant Reformation concerning the identity of the Beast.

Don't you find that you are somewhat presumptuous to callously brush aside the fact that for over three hundred solid years every single Protestant denomination proved from the Scriptures that the papacy is the Antichrist and fits every single identifying mark in Scripture?

Do you really expect that Jack Van Impe - with his Jesuit Futurist end times message that puts some individual Antichrist person and literal Israel at the center of prophecy instead of Jesus Christ and His Spiritual Israel (His world-wide church) at the center - is better able to discern prophetic truth in our day where every stripe and type of electronic/entertainment distraction is thrown up in our faces, than were the Great Protestant Reformers who spent much of their time devoted to searching the Scriptures and in prayer which enabled them to correctly identify the papal Antichrist in Rome as such?

I am curious...Phoneman777, Dave L, have both Labeled Jack Van Impe a "jesuit Futrist" promoter.

Could either of you, tell us...
WHAT DENOMINATION, Jack Van Impe has LABELED "himself" as ?

Thanks,
Glory to God,
Happy New Year,
Taken

D

Dave L

I am curious...Phoneman777, Dave L, have both Labeled Jack Van Impe a "jesuit Futrist" promoter.

Could either of you, tell us...
WHAT DENOMINATION, Jack Van Impe has LABELED "himself" as ?

Thanks,
Glory to God,
Happy New Year,
Taken
I believe Jack was originally in league with the fundamentalist Baptist persuasion. Those of the Jerry Falwell sort. But many of those now including David Cloud (Baptist Yoda) accuse him of leaning for Roman Catholicism.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Jack was originally in league with the fundamentalist Baptist persuasion. Those of the Jerry Falwell sort. But many of those now including David Cloud (Baptist Yoda) accuse him of leaning for Roman Catholicism.

Thanks, however your reply did not answer the question.

I asked what Denomination Jack Van Impe has "labeled" himself...

Not Your belief, or the Baptist, or Falwell, or Cloud, or Roman Catholicism.

Care to try again?

Glory to God,
Happy New Year,
Taken

D

Dave L

Thanks, however your reply did not answer the question.

I asked what Denomination Jack Van Impe has "labeled" himself...

Not Your belief, or the Baptist, or Falwell, or Cloud, or Roman Catholicism.

Care to try again?

Glory to God,
Happy New Year,
Taken
Do a search and see for yourself. Independent Baptists are not a denomination. And Jack was thick with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do a search and see for yourself. Independent Baptists are not a denomination. And Jack was thick with them.

Gee....let's see.
You criticize Jack Van Impe.
Then I ask you what denomination is he.
You don't know.
But yet you criticize him for things, other people have claimed "they" think he is.
And then you tell be to go do a search.

For what? To find everyone else's opinion, like you do?

Jack Van Impe is a Evangelical Christian.
He doesn't ADHERE to any one Denomination.
He speaks about particular Denominations, of things "according to Scriptures" "they believe" and he also believes,
And things "they" believe, that he does not agree with, because they are not according to Scriptures.

I do not know what Denomination you associate with....what I do know is; ANYONE, who agrees with ANY PARTICUALR POINT of another Denomination...you are quick to criticize them AND gossip that the other, IS THICK with whatever Denomination the person happens to be in agreement with...Even going so far as to Drop Names of other people, that do the same as you, AS IF, that is valid creditability for your criticism.

Do you believe Jesus perfomed miracles?

Glory to God,
Taken