Jack Van Impe preaching=Jesus is about to Return!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So your saying this small group of people fully experience the wrath of God, and only this group,

The blood up to the horses bridal,is this their blood?
You set a trap and only caught yourself in it. My answer about Jack's cozy relationship with the Pope further proves he is a false prophet.
Jacks professing JACK!!!!

Reactions: Dave L

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So your saying this small group of people fully experience the wrath of God, and only this group,

It is a very Detailed Study.
Because;

The END Times of the Earth as we know it;
IS: Purposed FOR DIVISION of PEOPLE.

PEOPLE, by their own FREEWILL, their own Decisions, IN their OWN lifetime, DECIDE, what THEY DO or DO NOT Believe (and or COMMIT TO).

Every single Person, (whatever THEY decide to believe OR not, AND when, IS CONSIDERED, (Before, During, & After), the 7 Year Tribulation).

Thus What IS THE OUTCOME, for every single person, (Before, During, After) the 7 year Trib, will determine....WHERE...every single person SHALL BE, After the 7 year Trib.

BTW ( During the 7 year Trib. ALSO will Affect ALL angels, of where they shall be during and after the 7 year Trib).

Before the 7 yr Trib...(ie that which starts, begins the 7 yr Trib)
...is Jesus descends from Heaven to the Clouds.
...Jesus CLAIMS His Church.
...HIS CHURCH, IS, ALL, who became Converted, IN FAITH, in Him, in God.
...CLAIMS, ie calls up to Him/ resurrects/ redeems/ HIS CHURCH.
....HIS CHURCH, (dead bodies, living bodies),
....RISE up to Him, IN Glorified Bodies.

^ THAT pertains to a SPECIFIC group of People.
^ THAT is SPECIFICALLY, (in short, called THE RAPTURE.)
^ THIS does not Pertain to the multitudes of OTHER PEOPLE, (who died BEFORE Christ what revealed, who Rejected Christ, AFTER He was revealed, and are dead or still living).

Expressly...THE RAPTURE....pertains TO Christ's Church being raised up in Glorious (immortal) Body's, to MEET Jesus, IN the air/clouds, ABOVE the Earth.

More Continues UPON the Earth....and Individual People UPON the Earth, are still being born, still dying, still LIVING, and still MAKING their "choices" OF BELIEF.

While also upon the Earth, is the:
Revealing of thee:
Anti-Christ
False Prophet

So People upon the earth...
Have a "greater" INFLUENCE of (Evil, beknownst or not to individuals).

Some People will view the Anti-Christ as their "savior" (not spiritually, but more like an answer to their "safety and peace", because of the world chaos)...and go along and be supportative him.)

Others will Reject him, and try to seclude/hide in less populated places...(sort of like now, for people who reject, being oppressed by BIG government).

^ THOSE People, are separating "themselves", Particularly from Government.
However, there is also the FACTOR, of the...
False Prophet, which will come into play, regarding People "separating" themselves from "masses of people in crowded areas", because of Rejection, of what the False Prophet Teaches.

(Keeping in Mind, there is GREAT, turmoil, earthquakes, multiple deaths, chaos, water and food shortages, diseases, etc. all happening at this time.)
As well as: great armies, under the control of the Anti-Christ...("helping (har har), people to "become" supportative, and "subjected in allegience" with the Anti-Christ...and False Prophet).

Of those "IN HIDING"...
Some will die, without faith.
Some will die, with faith.
Some with faith, having rejected, submission to the MARK of the Beast, (allegiance to the Anti-Christ) will survive.

All dependent upon WHAT people remaining on the Earth, CHOOSE TO DO.

Your concern is HOW COULD ANYONE "physically" survive the WRATH of GOD?

HIDING. But the point here is, WHO those people are HIDING FROM...

God, or the Anti-Christ's army, forcing allegience to the Anti-Christ with his mark, or face death.

They are HIDING from the latter....NOT GOD.

They are HIDING in the multitudes of places IN the earth....mts particularly, but not to rule out under the surface of the earth, that also has multitude places of tunnels...
Caves, Tunnels, AWAY from the multitudes who are already gathered in the cities, and being rounded up, into the cities, under the control of "the Anti-Christ's armies.

Gods WRATH, begins in Revealing, he whom is given great power to Control the Earth and influence People (ie the Anti-Christ & False Prophet)

Again, it is WHAT individuals Decide to do.
Submit, Reject, the Anti-Christ, and Hide, or not.

As Gods WRATH increases, IT IS particularly AIMED at those who Rejected Him and Christ).
It is a fulfillment of Prophecy;
God SAID...VENGENCE IS HIS...
and Christ SAID and TAUGHT...Love your enemies.

An ENEMY of God, is one who is Against God.
An ENEMY of man, is one who is Against God.

Through the ages, men who BELIEVE in God, BELIEVE in Christ Jesus....HAVE BEEN hated and persecuted....BY OTHER MEN.

To the Point, it IS the "OTHER MEN", who become SUBJECT TO, Gods Vengeance, and the MANNER in which God EFFECTS His Vengeance...is Revealed to us...
WHEN..(during the 7 year Trib, increasing toward the ending of the 7 years)
And
HOW (trees destroyed, much water contaminated, earth quakes, volcano dust, keeping the sun from shining, dead bodies strewn about, diseases, insects swarming, food shortages, etc. etc....)

And some (all crowed together) will greatly and quickly be subjected to these things ...

And some will be Hiding in the earth...caves, tunnels, Believing, (still mortal, not having glorified bodies) and having fresh water, scant food supplies, but still living.

THE OTHERS, shall all die, without faith.

(This does not, address, the saints, who died in the OT, having had faith, but did not know of Christ Jesus)....

It is a exhaustive study, for what pertains to every person, to what shall happen to them, and why.

AFTER the 7 year TRIB...

The Re-population of the Earth, is effected, AFTER the 7 year trib.

The "mortal" repopulation of the Earth, is effected, by those, WHO, elected to BELIEVE, and KEPT in Hiding...(which individually occurred, at any time, during the 7 years, dependant upon what the individual chose to do and was able to do.)

Jesus descends From the Clouds, and returns to Earth.

His CHURCH is WITH Him.

Christ Jesus sets up His Kingdom. Claims Jerusalem, as His Central "Place" of government, He the King, of His Kingdom.

The Occupants of His Kingdom, ie HIS Church.

Outside of His Kingdom..."mortals" live,
(Who survived the 7 year trib)
establish their own "nations", "people's", and repopulate the Earth (live and die, like mortals now do)....and this continues for 1,000 years.

And there is more details about, During those 1,000 years of what is happening.

This is just brief, but may give you the gist of the big picture.....which IS about DIVIDING...
NOT YET...Peace and Immortals occupying the "ENTIRE" earth, "void of Corruption"
(^ shall occur AFTER the 1,000 years).

Luke 12
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Happy New Year,
God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You set a trap and only caught yourself in it. My answer about Jack's cozy relationship with the Pope further proves he is a false prophet.

SET a TRAP.....LOL

You set your own TRAP, when you Opened Your own mouth, and made false accusations against Jack. Implicating (He's a Baptist, He's a Roman Catholic).

You were in ERROR then and still you continue in ERROR, with your claim of COZY relations with the Pope.

You STILL do not Comprehend what an Evangelical Christian IS.

They are STRICK Believers IN Scripture and focus Greatly on PROPHECY.

"THEY" do not hold "animosity" TOWARD ANYONE....of hate like YOU DO.

"THEY" have a "Message" of Scripture and Prophecy "THEY" preach....TO ANYONE, who chooses TO ... Come to their meetings, Tune in to their TV or RADIO broadcasts...

And GO TO OTHERS, who may INVITE "THEM".
Jews, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Atheists...

Doesn't matter....

YOUR PROBLEM IS:....
YOU WANT IT TO MATTER.

YOU WANT people to BE LIKE YOU. Hate and Reject people who are not LIKE YOU.

What you fail (miserably) at understanding is;
People of Different BELIEFS and FAITHS, can be cordial to one another, love one another, speak to one another, stand for their owe beliefs, disagree with the others beliefs, agree with some aspects of the others beliefs......

AND NOT BECOME JOINED UP WITH THE OTHERS ENTIRE DOCTRINES AND RELIGION!!

YOU, call Jack "COZY" with other people, who have Doctrines, "YOU" don't agree with.

YOU, Try to IMPLY, Jack AGREES with "OTHER" "DOCTRINES on ALL POINTS", so much so...That you INFER...

That Jack, APPROVES of an others BEHAVIOR, and APPROVES "SO MUCH" with what the other believes...THAT, YOU GOSSIP, of "WHICH" denomination he "supposedly" has "JOINED" up with.

You set your own TRAP, with your own GOSSIP and was called out.

And did you do the right thing?

No. you continued your "UNFOUNDED" gossip...COZY....

LOL....nearly 5,000 miles APART, to you...
IS a "COZY" relationship.

LOL

D

Dave L

SET a TRAP.....LOL

You set your own TRAP, when you Opened Your own mouth, and made false accusations against Jack. Implicating (He's a Baptist, He's a Roman Catholic).

You were in ERROR then and still you continue in ERROR, with your claim of COZY relations with the Pope.

You STILL do not Comprehend what an Evangelical Christian IS.

They are STRICK Believers IN Scripture and focus Greatly on PROPHECY.

"THEY" do not hold "animosity" TOWARD ANYONE....of hate like YOU DO.

"THEY" have a "Message" of Scripture and Prophecy "THEY" preach....TO ANYONE, who chooses TO ... Come to their meetings, Tune in to their TV or RADIO broadcasts...

And GO TO OTHERS, who may INVITE "THEM".
Jews, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Atheists...

Doesn't matter....

YOUR PROBLEM IS:....
YOU WANT IT TO MATTER.

YOU WANT people to BE LIKE YOU. Hate and Reject people who are not LIKE YOU.

What you fail (miserably) at understanding is;
People of Different BELIEFS and FAITHS, can be cordial to one another, love one another, speak to one another, stand for their owe beliefs, disagree with the others beliefs, agree with some aspects of the others beliefs......

AND NOT BECOME JOINED UP WITH THE OTHERS ENTIRE DOCTRINES AND RELIGION!!

YOU, call Jack "COZY" with other people, who have Doctrines, "YOU" don't agree with.

YOU, Try to IMPLY, Jack AGREES with "OTHER" "DOCTRINES on ALL POINTS", so much so...That you INFER...

That Jack, APPROVES of an others BEHAVIOR, and APPROVES "SO MUCH" with what the other believes...THAT, YOU GOSSIP, of "WHICH" denomination he "supposedly" has "JOINED" up with.

You set your own TRAP, with your own GOSSIP and was called out.

And did you do the right thing?

No. you continued your "UNFOUNDED" gossip...COZY....

LOL....nearly 5,000 miles APART, to you...
IS a "COZY" relationship.

LOL
You are exploiting others by asking questions you already know the answers to. If not to trap them, for what good reason would you do this?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are exploiting

No. That would require ME EXPOSING YOUR BELIEFS....TO GAIN SOMETHING.

You EXPOSED YOUR OWN Beliefs.

I ASKED YOU for EVIDENCE of YOUR Beliefs.

You Answered giving YOUR EVIDENCE of;
Opinions and Gossip...NOT FACTS.

AGAIN I ASKED YOU FOR EVIDENCE OF FACTS.

AGAIN YOU DEFLECTED to OPINIONS and GOSSIP.

I explained the DIFFERENCE of what EVIDENCE IS....FACT, NOT OPINIONS and Gossip.

You could NOT provide ANY FACTS.

I provided SOME Facts, that were CONTRARY to YOUR opinions and gossip.

I gained NOTHING, "financially or spiritually or otherwise"...for YOUR LACK of ability TO
Provide Facts or for YOUR Continuance of ADDING MORE "opinions and Gossip AND accusations" to the conversation.

others by asking questions you already know the answers to.

Me knowing the TRUTH...
Has NOTHING to do with YOU MAKING CLAIMS that are FALSE.

If not to trap them,

If I were setting a "TRAP" ...
WHY Did I GIVE YOU REPEATED OPPORTUNITY and ENCOURAGEMENT "FOR YOU" to GO FIND THE TRUTH AND YOU TO Correct/Fix/Retract, YOUR OWN Statements?

DID "you" go FIND THE TRUTH? No

For the SAKE of the OP, I posted the TRUTH, which was IN CONTRAST, TO your posts, of opinions, gossip, implications.

for what good reason would you do this?

Already told you, and again, in this post.
For PEOPLE (including you) TO SEEK the TRUTH, rather than BLINDLY Jump on board WITH THOSE (like you do)....blather out opinions and gossip and accusations...
And NEVER have Evidence of Facts to back up their opinions, gossip and accusations.

So WHAT is YOUR REASONING, FOR speaking Opinions, Gossip, Accusations AGAINST "SPECIFICALLY" Jack Van Impe?.....BUT to Encourage OTHERS, TO REJECT everything He preaches?

NOW...let's see IF YOU can ANSWER QUESTIONS POSED TO YOU....UNLIKE in the past ... where you DO NOT ANSWER.

D

Dave L

No. That would require ME EXPOSING YOUR BELIEFS....TO GAIN SOMETHING.

You EXPOSED YOUR OWN Beliefs.

I ASKED YOU for EVIDENCE of YOUR Beliefs.

You Answered giving YOUR EVIDENCE of;
Opinions and Gossip...NOT FACTS.

AGAIN I ASKED YOU FOR EVIDENCE OF FACTS.

AGAIN YOU DEFLECTED to OPINIONS and GOSSIP.

I explained the DIFFERENCE of what EVIDENCE IS....FACT, NOT OPINIONS and Gossip.

You could NOT provide ANY FACTS.

I provided SOME Facts, that were CONTRARY to YOUR opinions and gossip.

I gained NOTHING, "financially or spiritually or otherwise"...for YOUR LACK of ability TO
Provide Facts or for YOUR Continuance of ADDING MORE "opinions and Gossip AND accusations" to the conversation.

Me knowing the TRUTH...
Has NOTHING to do with YOU MAKING CLAIMS that are FALSE.

If I were setting a "TRAP" ...
WHY Did I GIVE YOU REPEATED OPPORTUNITY and ENCOURAGEMENT "FOR YOU" to GO FIND THE TRUTH AND YOU TO Correct/Fix/Retract, YOUR OWN Statements?

DID "you" go FIND THE TRUTH? No

For the SAKE of the OP, I posted the TRUTH, which was IN CONTRAST, TO your posts, of opinions, gossip, implications.

Already told you, and again, in this post.
For PEOPLE (including you) TO SEEK the TRUTH, rather than BLINDLY Jump on board WITH THOSE (like you do)....blather out opinions and gossip and accusations...
And NEVER have Evidence of Facts to back up their opinions, gossip and accusations.

So WHAT is YOUR REASONING, FOR speaking Opinions, Gossip, Accusations AGAINST "SPECIFICALLY" Jack Van Impe?.....BUT to Encourage OTHERS, TO REJECT everything He preaches?

NOW...let's see IF YOU can ANSWER QUESTIONS POSED TO YOU....UNLIKE in the past ... where you DO NOT ANSWER.
If Jack were on the level, like Billy Graham, or any other trustworthy Evangelical, you would not need to go the such great lengths to defend him. His being in cahoots with the Catholics should speak loud and clear to any lover of the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jack were on the level,

Another irrelevant OPINION.

like Billy Graham, or any other trustworthy Evangelical,

you would not need to go the such great lengths to defend him.

LOL. My great lengths were not to Defend Jack....but rather my great lengths...were ALL ABOUT "YOU"!! And were to encourage YOU to STOP, making claims, YOU could not back up with FACTS.

You obviously can not take responsibility for what you do...

And Again....Where is the ANSWER to the question posed to YOU in my last post to YOU?

Why do you ask questions and EXPECT to be answered, but do not answer others questions...but rather come back with MORE rhetoric?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jack were on the level, like Billy Graham, or any other trustworthy Evangelical, you would not need to go the such great lengths to defend him. His being in cahoots with the Catholics should speak loud and clear to any lover of the truth.
Jack Van Impe Presents September 29, 2018 — POPE FRANCIS AND THE FUTURE OF CATHOLIC CHURCH

Take a look at this on YouTube.....some real jaw droppers there

D

Dave L

Jack Van Impe Presents September 29, 2018 — POPE FRANCIS AND THE FUTURE OF CATHOLIC CHURCH

What Jack doesn't realize is that the papacy has been recognized as the Antichrist since the 10th century.

the first written history suggests Arnulf, the archbishop of Reims in the 10th century identified the Papacy as the Antichrist. Later Joachim of Fiore in the 12th century preached the Papacy was the Antichrist. This led to the martyrdoms of many Albigenses, Anabaptists and others who in part embraced his views.

Catholic bishop Arnulf of Orleans would be the first on record to identify the “man of sin” as the Papacy during his days in the 10th century. Catholic abbot Joachim of Floris in 1190 and the archbishop Eberhard II in 1240 also related the papacy to the Antichrist. Synopsis of the End Times; A look at the popular beliefs of today by Mike Morrill.

Of course all the Reformers and many of the more influential post reformation mainline churches agreed.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I may have misunderstood Jack, but I think he said about 10 to 15 minutes in he’s a firm believer in catholic prophesy but I could have misunderstood

Jeremiah 23:32-36 KJV
[32] Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the Lord , and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the Lord . [33] And when this people, or the prophet, or a priest, shall ask thee, saying, What is the burden of the Lord ? thou shalt then say unto them, What burden? I will even forsake you, saith the Lord . [34] And as for the prophet, and the priest, and the people, that shall say, The burden of the Lord , I will even punish that man and his house. [35] Thus shall ye say every one to his neighbour, and every one to his brother, What hath the Lord answered? and, What hath the Lord spoken? [36] And the burden of the Lord shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the Lord of hosts our God.

Tecarta Bible PremiumMy lovely wife sent me this earlier this morning. I don’t believe she even knows I’m in on this conversation

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dave L. ~

OP ~ Jack Van Impe is Preaching Christ is about to Return.

Scripture:
Matt 24:3
[3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Jesus TAUGHT the "SIGNS".
Billy Graham has preached the SIGNS.
Jack Van Impe has preached the SIGNS.
Other Evangelicals have preached the SIGNS.

THIS OP is about Jack Van Impe's preaching of the SIGNS.

YOUR FIRST Comment to the OP;

Dave L. Said..."Google "false prophets", he should pop right up."

Right off the bat...YOU IMPLY Van Impe IS a False Prophet...
AND
YOU take NO responsibility for the implication, but DIRECT the forum member TO GO TO STRANGERS OPINIONS ON the internet.

Cowardly act!

Then you POST ...

Dave L. "How many failed prophecies has Jack conjured up? Only one would have had him stoned to death in the OT."

A question. But there is NO Answer to the question. Yet YOU have Declared "he would have been killed for something "NOT KNOWN".

False Accusation. No one was STONED, "FOR" nothing having been SAID or REVEALED.

Then you POST...

Dave L. Said "Jack is not Moses by any stretch of the imagination. One failed prophecy = false prophet. Punishable by death in the OT."

Deflection

FROM YOU being accused of not backing up your claims with Facts:...TO; YOU making more claims...OF
Jack being Moses...WHICH NO ONE SAID.
Then your ridiculous attempt to compartmentalize Scripture into a MATH Equation. LOL

Then you POST...

How many times have you heard the Lord would return within 40 years (one generation) of "Israel's" occupation of Palestine in 1948? And when that fell through, 40 years from the 6 day war? and on and on?

Oh, So you have heard others MAKING PREDICTIONS of POSSIBILITIES "THEY THINK" when Jesus MIGHT Return.

And YOU ADD...their predictions "FELL THROUGH"....

So? What they thought MIGHT HAPPEN Didn't....So what?

AND HERE, after ALL your Criticism of Van Impe...and the LIKES of him making Predictions of Jesus' Return.....

Your NEXT POST

DAVE SAID..."I believe Jesus can return any day now"

LOL...YOU JUST MADE A PREDICTION of WHEN YOU THINK JESUS could RETURN....
AND YOU NAMED WHEN...

"any day NOW"

LOL..

So BY YOUR LOGIC, and YOUR criticism of OTHERS...YOU HAVE JUST DONE WHAT YOU CRITICIZE OTHERS FOR DOING, and calling THEM FALSE PROPHETS!!

Hypocrisy.

And By your Logic...IF Jesus does not return Any day NOW...you should be stoned to death for making a FALSE prediction. LOL

Then you continue on Posting how others making PREDICTIONS, are False Prophets...

AND you begin ADDING FALSE ACCUSATIONS .....of WHAT "supposed" Denominations these men are who make Predictions (THAT YOU HAVE CRITIZED) (but yet you have done the SAME THING) are...
"THICK with", "likely turning to other denominations", and "Cozy" with....(that obviously are NOT of the SAME denominations YOU APPROVE OF)...

And you ALSO go so far as to PROCLAIM "A REALIZATION" (and PER YOUR LACK OF PROVIDING ANY FACTUAL BASIS) ...SAY..

Dave said, "Antichrist having been realized in the papacy, "

Another opinionated accusation, VOID of any Facts to support Dave's claim.

Dave L....You Claim to Read the entire Bible once a year.....You should TRY spending some Time in Learning HOW TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ! And GET a DICTIONARY, Before you Begin making Posts, and POINTING OUT your own hypocrisy.

To get you started...

PERDICTION..is a claim of what a PERSON believes MIGHT HAPPEN...and MAY include a particular timeframe.

Perdiction IS NOT, ANNOUNCING "THEY KNOW POSITIVELY FOR SURE" what WILL HAPPEN at a particular time.

Further...in Consideration of YOUR CRITICISM OF WHOM "speaks" to WHOM...

JESUS HIMSELF SPOKE WITH MEN who DID NOT BELIEVE AS JESUS DID.

AND NO IT DID NOT MEAN, JESUS WAS IN DANGER OF CHANGING HIS BELIEFS.

(Jack...speaks with men who DO NOT believe as HE DOES.....so WHY DO YOU MAKE FALSE Accusations of him, "being tight and cozy" and "probably" BECOMING joined up with them? )

And YOUR DEFLECTION IS;...
When you are asked about WHAT are the FACTS, "TO SUPPORT" your claims.....your "FACTS" are NOT FACTS..."BUT ARE OPINIONS" of you and some unknown internet stranger.

When asked for YOUR FACTS, and your OPINIONS fail....

YOU impliment ANOTHER DEFLECTION...
you cry, boo hoo, poor you, you are just a victim of a trap...

You should try POINTING your finger AT YOU,
And TAKE responsibility for what YOU Calim.

YOU have PLAYED this game, of accusations, opinions, pointing your finger, deflection, hypocrisy, on several OP's, toward several people....then cry, poor you, when you are asked to provide actual evidence of fact, and you can't.

Your game, is juvenile, old, boring and you are fooling no one.
Take responsibility for yourself.

Matt: 9
[9] And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him.
[10] And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
[11] And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
[12] But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
[13] But go ye and learn what that meaneth
I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Even the Pharisees ASKED...did you? No

Go LEARN. "WHY" Jack preaches he believes Jesus will return soon.

Then IF you DISAGREE...so what? Who cares? No one is swayed because you do not agree with Jack or anyone else.

POINT IS...YOU didn't ASK...YOU jumped in making CLAIMS (repeatedly) YOU (repeatedly) could NOT support with FACTS.

Glory To God,
Taken

D

Dave L

Dave L. ~

OP ~ Jack Van Impe is Preaching Christ is about to Return.

Scripture:
Matt 24:3
[3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Jesus TAUGHT the "SIGNS".
Billy Graham has preached the SIGNS.
Jack Van Impe has preached the SIGNS.
Other Evangelicals have preached the SIGNS.

THIS OP is about Jack Van Impe's preaching of the SIGNS.

YOUR FIRST Comment to the OP;

Right off the bat...YOU IMPLY Van Impe IS a False Prophet...
AND
YOU take NO responsibility for the implication, but DIRECT the forum member TO GO TO STRANGERS OPINIONS ON the internet.

Cowardly act!

Then you POST ...

A question. But there is NO Answer to the question. Yet YOU have Declared "he would have been killed for something "NOT KNOWN".

False Accusation. No one was STONED, "FOR" nothing having been SAID or REVEALED.

Then you POST...

Deflection

FROM YOU being accused of not backing up your claims with Facts:...TO; YOU making more claims...OF
Jack being Moses...WHICH NO ONE SAID.
Then your ridiculous attempt to compartmentalize Scripture into a MATH Equation. LOL

Then you POST...

Oh, So you have heard others MAKING PREDICTIONS of POSSIBILITIES "THEY THINK" when Jesus MIGHT Return.

And YOU ADD...their predictions "FELL THROUGH"....

So? What they thought MIGHT HAPPEN Didn't....So what?

AND HERE, after ALL your Criticism of Van Impe...and the LIKES of him making Predictions of Jesus' Return.....

Your NEXT POST

LOL...YOU JUST MADE A PREDICTION of WHEN YOU THINK JESUS could RETURN....
AND YOU NAMED WHEN...

LOL..

So BY YOUR LOGIC, and YOUR criticism of OTHERS...YOU HAVE JUST DONE WHAT YOU CRITICIZE OTHERS FOR DOING, and calling THEM FALSE PROPHETS!!

Hypocrisy.

And By your Logic...IF Jesus does not return Any day NOW...you should be stoned to death for making a FALSE prediction. LOL

Then you continue on Posting how others making PREDICTIONS, are False Prophets...

AND you begin ADDING FALSE ACCUSATIONS .....of WHAT "supposed" Denominations these men are who make Predictions (THAT YOU HAVE CRITIZED) (but yet you have done the SAME THING) are...
"THICK with", "likely turning to other denominations", and "Cozy" with....(that obviously are NOT of the SAME denominations YOU APPROVE OF)...

And you ALSO go so far as to PROCLAIM "A REALIZATION" (and PER YOUR LACK OF PROVIDING ANY FACTUAL BASIS) ...SAY..

Another opinionated accusation, VOID of any Facts to support Dave's claim.

Dave L....You Claim to Read the entire Bible once a year.....You should TRY spending some Time in Learning HOW TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ! And GET a DICTIONARY, Before you Begin making Posts, and POINTING OUT your own hypocrisy.

To get you started...

PERDICTION..is a claim of what a PERSON believes MIGHT HAPPEN...and MAY include a particular timeframe.

Perdiction IS NOT, ANNOUNCING "THEY KNOW POSITIVELY FOR SURE" what WILL HAPPEN at a particular time.

Further...in Consideration of YOUR CRITICISM OF WHOM "speaks" to WHOM...

JESUS HIMSELF SPOKE WITH MEN who DID NOT BELIEVE AS JESUS DID.

AND NO IT DID NOT MEAN, JESUS WAS IN DANGER OF CHANGING HIS BELIEFS.

(Jack...speaks with men who DO NOT believe as HE DOES.....so WHY DO YOU MAKE FALSE Accusations of him, "being tight and cozy" and "probably" BECOMING joined up with them? )

And YOUR DEFLECTION IS;...
When you are asked about WHAT are the FACTS, "TO SUPPORT" your claims.....your "FACTS" are NOT FACTS..."BUT ARE OPINIONS" of you and some unknown internet stranger.

When asked for YOUR FACTS, and your OPINIONS fail....

YOU impliment ANOTHER DEFLECTION...
you cry, boo hoo, poor you, you are just a victim of a trap...

You should try POINTING your finger AT YOU,
And TAKE responsibility for what YOU Calim.

YOU have PLAYED this game, of accusations, opinions, pointing your finger, deflection, hypocrisy, on several OP's, toward several people....then cry, poor you, when you are asked to provide actual evidence of fact, and you can't.

Your game, is juvenile, old, boring and you are fooling no one.
Take responsibility for yourself.

Matt: 9
[9] And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him.
[10] And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
[11] And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
[12] But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
[13] But go ye and learn what that meaneth
I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Even the Pharisees ASKED...did you? No

Go LEARN. "WHY" Jack preaches he believes Jesus will return soon.

Then IF you DISAGREE...so what? Who cares? No one is swayed because you do not agree with Jack or anyone else.

POINT IS...YOU didn't ASK...YOU jumped in making CLAIMS (repeatedly) YOU (repeatedly) could NOT support with FACTS.

Glory To God,
Taken
If even one of Jack's prophecies (predictions) fell through, he's a false prophet and would be stoned in the OT times. He's had many failed predictions. Which places you in questionable light as well for supporting him.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is an evangelical Christian.

Have some side by side quotes of Jack and a Jesuit Futurist?

Happy New Year,
God Bless,
Taken
Jesuit Futurism says:
  • there will be a period of "7 last years of tribulation"
  • during this time some evil person will arise and sit in a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem
  • he will broker a 7 year peace treaty between that Arabs and Jews
  • 3 1/2 years after, he will break the treaty
  • Armageddon will ensue
  • Christ will come back at the end of the 7 years
QUESTION: Does Jack disagree with any of that? Then, he preaches Jesuit Futurism.

QUESTION: Did you know that these ideas are not new, but that waaaaaaay back in the mid-16th century, the Jesuit Francisco Ribera introduced these exact same things to the world, but the GREAT PROTESTANT REFORMERS WHO KNEW THEIR BIBLES SOUNDLY REJECTED THESE IDEAS as extra-Biblical nonsense?

QUESTION: Do you know that the reason the Jesuits began preaching this nonsense is because the GREAT PROTESTANT REFORMERS identified from the Bible the PAPACY as the Antichrist of prophecy, and a new interpretation was needed to get the papacy off the hook? Another Jesuit Luis Alcazsar formulated that other eschatological error, Jesuit Preterism, which says Antichrist came in the 1st century. The papacy said look to the past, the future, ANYWHERE but at us for Antichrist.

Jack Van Impe is preaching errors, and I'd love to sit down and shred his ideas with Scripture.

All that aside, Happy New Year to you and yours, friend!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally need people in my life too encourage me to endure tribulation. I have to admit the idea of the idea of the alleged rapture sounds very seductive, but Christ teaches I don’t have a spirit of fear. The only problem I see in mr Van Impe is the fact that he seems to capitalize on fear itself, this in my opinion makes him one that opposes Christ. The early church members were bold and embraced tribulation sort of as a right of passage. The word tribulation as far as I can tell is implied pressure,and this has been a constant for all of man since time began. And I encounter it every day.
Israel went through the "7 last plagues" but they were preserved through them. They only affected the wicked. God will put a difference between those who accept the Seal of God and those who accept the Mark of the Beast, and that is why Psalms 91 says:
"A thousand shall fall at the side, and ten thousand at thy right hand, but it shall not come nigh thee. ONLY WITH THINE EYES SHALT THOU BEHOLD AND SEE THE REWARD OF THE WICKED".​

Last edited:
Reactions: Waiting on him

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jack says Jesus will return in the clouds any day now. Along with the rapture,then the years of the great tribulation and anti-christ rule followed by the return of Jesus (with the raptured believers)to earth to defeat all evil and set up His kingdom
"Jack says"...how often you seem to hang everything on what this man "says". What about what the bible says? What about what Jesus says? You are putting a man up on a pedestal...and that never goes well.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Jack says"...how often you seem to hang everything on what this man "says". What about what the bible says? What about what Jesus says? You are putting a man up on a pedestal...and that never goes well.
We don’t war against flesh and blood

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If even one of Jack's prophecies
(predictions) fell through, he's a false prophet and would be stoned in the OT times. He's had many failed predictions. Which places you in questionable light as well for supporting him.

It is utterly impossible to have a meaningful discussion with a person who knows not the difference between a mans understanding and Gods understanding.

Thanks for sharing you earnestly read scripture and have learned that is your certificate to be a critic, judge and executioner.

Matt 7
[2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
[3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Glory to God,
Taken

D

Dave L

It is utterly impossible to have a meaningful discussion with a person who knows not the difference between a mans understanding and Gods understanding.

Thanks for sharing you earnestly read scripture and have learned that is your certificate to be a critic, judge and executioner.

Matt 7
[2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
[3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Glory to God,
Taken
If he had a clean slate, it would help. But all Dispensationalists are false prophets until they can produce one scripture supporting any of their claims including 7 year tribulation. Pre Trib Rapture, Restored Roman Empire, Gap in Daniel's 70 weeks, etc., etc.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed. Even the greatest preacher to ever live - John the Baptist - said "He must increase, I just decrease". Never uplift the messenger higher than the Word he gives - and only if the message lines up with Him.

Reactions: Naomi25