Jack Van Impe preaching=Jesus is about to Return!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

Gee....let's see.
You criticize Jack Van Impe.
Then I ask you what denomination is he.
You don't know.
But yet you criticize him for things, other people have claimed "they" think he is.
And then you tell be to go do a search.

For what? To find everyone else's opinion, like you do?

Jack Van Impe is a Evangelical Christian.
He doesn't ADHERE to any one Denomination.
He speaks about particular Denominations, of things "according to Scriptures" "they believe" and he also believes,
And things "they" believe, that he does not agree with, because they are not according to Scriptures.

I do not know what Denomination you associate with....what I do know is; ANYONE, who agrees with ANY PARTICUALR POINT of another Denomination...you are quick to criticize them AND gossip that the other, IS THICK with whatever Denomination the person happens to be in agreement with...Even going so far as to Drop Names of other people, that do the same as you, AS IF, that is valid creditability for your criticism.

Do you believe Jesus perfomed miracles?

Glory to God,
Taken
You seem troubled and antagonistic.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem troubled and antagonistic.

LOL, I am not the one having trouble answering questions or providing facts...

No, I do not approve of your negative criticism without supportive facts.

Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 10.32 has the three groups of ppl in the world, and clearly Paul is part of the church.

Paul was a Jew, and Roman Citizen, whom I agree is clearly a man IN Christ and a member of Christ's Church.

Happy New Year,
God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Nancy

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Dave L

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 13:21 KJV
[21] Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

Tecarta Bible Premium
Acts 14:22 KJV
[22] Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Tecarta Bible Premium
I personally need people in my life too encourage me to endure tribulation. I have to admit the idea of the idea of the alleged rapture sounds very seductive, but Christ teaches I don’t have a spirit of fear. The only problem I see in mr Van Impe is the fact that he seems to capitalize on fear itself, this in my opinion makes him one that opposes Christ. The early church members were bold and embraced tribulation sort of as a right of passage. The word tribulation as far as I can tell is implied pressure,and this has been a constant for all of man since time began. And I encounter it every day.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally need people in my life too encourage me to endure tribulation.

I have to admit the idea of the idea of the alleged rapture sounds very seductive,

Never heard of the Rapture equated with a Seduction.

What do you think the Rapture means?

but Christ teaches I don’t have a spirit of fear.

Agree.
However Before you knew Christ's Wisdom, did you have fear?

The only problem I see in mr Van Impe is the fact that he seems to capitalize on fear itself,

How so?

this in my opinion makes him one that opposes Christ.

According to Scripture, one who Opposes Christ would be one who speaks against and rejects Christ.

Do you have a quote of Van Impe's that is him saying or teaching against Christ Jesus?

The early church members were bold and embraced tribulation sort of as a right of passage.

The word tribulation as far as I can tell is implied pressure,and this has been a constant for all of man since time began. And I encounter it every day.

There are different KINDS and TIMES of tribulations;

1) There are hardships and loses anyone can experience.
...Like loss of loved ones, unjust court convictions, disasters that destroy ones belongings, dibilitating diseases and accidents, etc.

2) There are specific hardships, that men "IN Christ" will experience.
...Like those above, ALSO, being ridiculed, falsely accused, persecuted and hated; "Specifically Because" a man Believes In Christ Jesus, and teaches the Word of God.
(The Difference for a person "IN CHRIST", is such a person HAS the Spirit of God, to "comfort" them "through" the hardships).

3) And Gods "Great end-time Tribulation", that He specifically causes hardships upon those; "WHO caused" hardships upon "those who" Believed In Christ Jesus.

(Remember the Lord God said VENGEANCE is His?)

Gods "Great end-time Tribulation", IS God's VENGEANCE (wrath and indignation) upon the Earth: for all the persecution and hate the men of the world heaped upon Believers IN Christ Jesus.

Scripture teaches, the WORLD should be IN FEAR, "if they are not IN Christ"....
The Lord God HAS a Great Day of His own Wrath, to pour out upon the Earth and Men, Who have Rejected Him, and His Savior, and persecuted those who DID accept Him and His Savior.

I have seen, Van Impe, teach the same.

Is that the FEAR, you think Van Impe teaches? Or something else, the Lord God Himself, Doesn't teach?

Just trying to understand your comments "against" Van Impe....and the Rapture.

Happy New Year,
God Bless,
Taken

D

Dave L

LOL, I am not the one having trouble answering questions or providing facts...

No, I do not approve of your negative criticism without supportive facts.

Taken
I think you already knew information was scant on Jack's denominational ties. So I offered his main audience, fundamental Baptists, as being the sect he was most like. Including Jerry Falwell. If you have more precise info, I would like to hear it.

Reactions: Willie T

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never heard of the Rapture equated with a Seduction.

What do you think the Rapture means?

Agree.
However Before you knew Christ's Wisdom, did you have fear?

How so?

According to Scripture, one who Opposes Christ would be one who speaks against and rejects Christ.

Do you have a quote of Van Impe's that is him saying or teaching against Christ Jesus?

There are different KINDS and TIMES of tribulations;

1) There are hardships and loses anyone can experience.
...Like loss of loved ones, unjust court convictions, disasters that destroy ones belongings, dibilitating diseases and accidents, etc.

2) There are specific hardships, that men "IN Christ" will experience.
...Like those above, ALSO, being ridiculed, falsely accused, persecuted and hated; "Specifically Because" a man Believes In Christ Jesus, and teaches the Word of God.
(The Difference for a person "IN CHRIST", is such a person HAS the Spirit of God, to "comfort" them "through" the hardships).

3) And Gods "Great end-time Tribulation", that He specifically causes hardships upon those; "WHO caused" hardships upon "those who" Believed In Christ Jesus.

(Remember the Lord God said VENGEANCE is His?)

Gods "Great end-time Tribulation", IS God's VENGEANCE (wrath and indignation) upon the Earth: for all the persecution and hate the men of the world heaped upon Believers IN Christ Jesus.

Scripture teaches, the WORLD should be IN FEAR, "if they are not IN Christ"....
The Lord God HAS a Great Day of His own Wrath, to pour out upon the Earth and Men, Who have Rejected Him, and His Savior, and persecuted those who DID accept Him and His Savior.

I have seen, Van Impe, teach the same.

Is that the FEAR, you think Van Impe teaches? Or something else, the Lord God Himself, Doesn't teach?

Just trying to understand your comments "against" Van Impe....and the Rapture.

Happy New Year,
God Bless,
Taken

That’s a lot to answer, but I’ll try. What do I think the rapture is?? First time I ever hear the word rapture I thought it was a bird.... I was devoid the spirit of God. Now I see it as something that’s already happened to me and millions of others.

For the next question. Did I have fear before I knew Christ’s wisdom? I thought the rapture was a bird, I had nothing because I was dead. To answer the rest without writing a book. Gods wrath was fully exhausted from the foundation of the world. (CRUCIFIED) anything else would be to undermine the power of his cross

Reactions: Willie T

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you already knew information was scant on Jack's denominational ties. So I offered his main audience, fundamental Baptists, as being the sect he was most like. Including Jerry Falwell. If you have more precise info, I would like to hear it.

Jack Van Impe is an Evangelical Christian.
He doesn't have particular Denominational "TIES".

Like most Evangelical Christian Preachers, He talks with, discusses, has exchanges with OTHER Preachers.....the same as another well known Evangelical Preacher did:
Ie Billy Graham.

It is Evangelism that Transends Denominations, by Preaching the Word of God as a Personal message, to ANY person, regardless of their Denominational preferences.

Wikipedia has a bio about Jack, and reference for his personal background listed at the end of the bio.

Roger F. Campbell, Evangelist, Reverend and Author of several books wrote a Book about the life of Jack Van Impe.

Glory to God,
Taken

D

Dave L

Jack Van Impe is an Evangelical Christian.
He doesn't have particular Denominational "TIES".

Like most Evangelical Christian Preachers, He talks with, discusses, has exchanges with OTHER Preachers.....the same as another well known Evangelical Preacher did:
Ie Billy Graham.

It is Evangelism that Transends Denominations, by Preaching the Word of God as a Personal message, to ANY person, regardless of their Denominational preferences.

Wikipedia has a bio about Jack, and reference for his personal background listed at the end of the bio.

Roger F. Campbell, Evangelist, Reverend and Author of several books wrote a Book about the life of Jack Van Impe.

Glory to God,
Taken
If you already knew this, why did you ask if not to create more friction?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s a lot to answer, but I’ll try. What do I think the rapture is?? First time I ever hear the word rapture I thought it was a bird.... I was devoid the spirit of God. Now I see it as something that’s already happened to me and millions of others.

Thanks for your response.

I totally disagree with you.

The Lord God is Going to "REDEEM" all who are SEALED unto Him.

(You know, like a person "redeems" a soda bottle, and "gets their 5 cents back from their deposit")

It is sort of like that.
Jesus OFFERED His Body, For any man who chooses to accept His Offering.
I chose to accept.
I gave MY BODY, crucified with Christ.
He spiritually....
Forgave, my Body, Soul, Spirit (by His Grace)
Restored, (saved) my Soul (by His Power)
Quickened,(born again) my Spirit (w/ His seed
Cleansed, my Body <--->in His Blood
Sanctified, my Body <--->with His Holy Spirit
Justified, my Body<--> my name entered In Lambs Book of Life
Keeps, my Body <---> with Him
Gave, me LIFE IN HIM, <--> His risen body.

Now you could see me walking around in my flesh, as can any other NATURAL living person, with Natural worldly EYES.

However God IS SPIRIT, and what He has changed me to be become; is spiritual.

And when, on a day and hour of His choosing, He shall CALL UP to HIM, that which He is going to "REDEEM" unto Himself, which IS this flesh body, ((be it Alive walking around, or dead and buried )). THAT IS BECAUSE I GAVE my body TO HIM, on the day I was crucified with Him.

And what exactly does He want with MY PHYSICAL FLESH BODY?

He wants to GLORIFY my flesh body.
Which in the very basic essence, means;
CHANGE my body FROM "mortal" (subject TO DEATH), to "immortal" (Never Subject TO DEATH).

WHY? Because Every single man, WHO, becomes changed, from mortal to immortal;
Becomes Gods Inheritance.

wow, I can't say, I know a single soul, who would want to miss out on receiving their own inheritance...

A redemption, is effected by a resurrection.
A resurrection, is a "rising up" of bodies.
A redemption, is a "claiming" of the bodies, by the Lord.

The RAPTURE, is a Resurrection and Redemption.
"The Rapture", is SPECIFIC, TO the rising up and claiming...
"OF" Christ's Church.

There ARE People who have been ... JOINING Christ Jesus' Church for over TWO thousand years...
Becoming Forgiven, spiritually Converted from their natural;
Body, soul, spirit....to a spiritual soul, spiritual spirit, and justified to be resurrected, redeemed and glorifed in a spiritual immortal body.

On ANY DAY, that offering and opportunity WILL END, and the Door become CLOSED...Which is the DAY, when the Lord shall also Call up His Church to Him. Ie The Rapture. Christ's Church...those already Prepared...Body, Soul, Spirit.

And WHAT effect will that have ON EARTH?
With general approx. figures...
7.7 Billion people world wide.
2.2 Billion people identifying as Christian.
Which means potentially, 2.2 Billion, or nearly 1/3 of the worlds population would all at one time, be called up above the earth.

Effect? Utter Chaos.

Thus begins the 7 Year Tribulation.
And the introduction of the Anti-Christ, (oooh, just in the nik of time, to OFFER the world...peace and safety)!! Har, har.

So, What about EVERYONE ELSE?
Like what about the Jews...who believe IN GOD, but do not Believe JESUS, is the Christ Messiah?

Jews specific are warned to leave the cities, and their homes, and go to the hills/mts.

Because it is there, the Lord God, shall send Jewish ministers to teach the Jews, the need for them to accept Christ Jesus...which they will, and they become "(soul) saved", and bodily killed (by the Anti-Christ's servants).

Also an angel shall Preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, World wide, for all to hear, and choose, WIth Him, or Against Him.

Once the DIVISION of men choosing...between THOSE with God and Christ Jesus...and THOSE without God and without Christ Jesus....is accomplished...

Those WITH God, and Christ Jesus, shall be resurrected up to God...(not called the Rapture).

And a small remnant (shall remain on earth), (more detailed)... And ALL who stood Against thee Lord God, shall suffer the consequences of Gods Wrath and Indignation, for the last portion of the 7 year tribulation, until all Against thee Lord God are dead.

And much more details, after the 7 year tribulation ends.

But has that happened Yet? No.

For the next question. Did I have fear before I knew Christ’s wisdom? I thought the rapture was a bird, I had nothing because I was dead. To answer the rest without writing a book. Gods wrath was fully exhausted from the foundation of the world. (CRUCIFIED) anything else would be to undermine the power of his cross

Hopefully you have learned the Rapture is exclusively, the resurrection and redemption of Christ's Church UP to Him.

I am aware it appears as if I am writing a book. However this is actually a very brief overview and about a 5 min read.

Again, I disagree, that Gods Wrath has been exhausted. His Wrath was revealed, during the Flood, a (sort of cleansing with water, for that which had become corrupt). His next Wrath will be revealed, during the Tribulation, which IS, His revealing and fulfilling His Promise of "VENGENCE", and "avenging", all the people IN Christ, IN God, who were hated and persecuted, for Believing IN Christ Jesus and God.

And I trust to Believe, after the 1,000 year reign, His Wrath will make another appearence, With FIRE and Destruction, and Purification of the Earth.

God Bless,
Happy New Year.
Taken

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(You know, like a person "redeems" a soda bottle, and "gets their 5 cents back from their deposit")

It is sort of like that.
I chose to accept.
He spiritually....

Now you could see me walking around in my flesh, as can any other NATURAL living person, with Natural worldly EYES.

And when, on a day and hour of His choosing, He shall CALL UP to HIM, that which He is going to "REDEEM" unto Himself, which IS this flesh body, ((be it Alive walking around, or dead and buried )). THAT IS BECAUSE I GAVE my body TO HIM, on the day I was crucified with Him.

CHANGE my body FROM "mortal" (subject TO DEATH), to "immortal" (Never Subject TO DEATH).

wow, I can't say, I know a single soul, who would want to miss out on receiving their own inheritance...

"OF" Christ's Church.

There ARE People who have been ... JOINING Christ Jesus' Church for over TWO thousand years...
Body, soul, spirit....to a spiritual soul, spiritual spirit, and justified to be resurrected, redeemed and glorifed in a spiritual immortal body.

On ANY DAY, that offering and opportunity WILL END, and the Door become CLOSED...Which is the DAY, when the Lord shall also Call up His Church to Him. Ie The Rapture. Christ's Church...those already Prepared...Body, Soul, Spirit.

Which means potentially, 2.2 Billion, or nearly 1/3 of the worlds population would all at one time, be called up above the earth.

Effect? Utter Chaos.

And the introduction of the Anti-Christ, (oooh, just in the nik of time, to OFFER the world...peace and safety)!! Har, har.

Like what about the Jews...who believe IN GOD, but do not Believe JESUS, is the Christ Messiah?

Jews specific are warned to leave the cities, and their homes, and go to the hills/mts.

Because it is there, the Lord God, shall send Jewish ministers to teach the Jews, the need for them to accept Christ Jesus...which they will, and they become "(soul) saved", and bodily killed (by the Anti-Christ's servants).

Also an angel shall Preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, World wide, for all to hear, and choose, WIth Him, or Against Him.

Once the DIVISION of men choosing...between THOSE with God and Christ Jesus...and THOSE without God and without Christ Jesus....is accomplished...

Those WITH God, and Christ Jesus, shall be resurrected up to God...(not called the Rapture).

And a small remnant (shall remain on earth), (more detailed)... And ALL who stood Against thee Lord God, shall suffer the consequences of Gods Wrath and Indignation, for the last portion of the 7 year tribulation, until all Against thee Lord God are dead.

Hopefully you have learned the Rapture is exclusively, the resurrection and redemption of Christ's Church UP to Him.

I am aware it appears as if I am writing a book. However this is actually a very brief overview and about a 5 min read.

Again, I disagree, that Gods Wrath has been exhausted. His Wrath was revealed, during the Flood, a (sort of cleansing with water, for that which had become corrupt). His next Wrath will be revealed, during the Tribulation, which IS, His revealing and fulfilling His Promise of "VENGENCE", and "avenging", all the people IN Christ, IN God, who were hated and persecuted, for Believing IN Christ Jesus and God.

And I trust to Believe, after the 1,000 year reign, His Wrath will make another appearence, With FIRE and Destruction, and Purification of the Earth.

God Bless,
Happy New Year.
Taken
Sounds like Jack did a thorough job

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you already knew this, why did you ask if not to create more friction?

You were the one making claims about Jack that were not true. I gave you the opportunity to go find the facts and back up your claims or retract your claims....
You did neither.
It wasn't about creating friction, but rather an opportunity for you to do the right thing.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like Jack did a thorough job

This was long before I had ever heard of Jack!
I've seen Jack on TV on occasion, but haven't watched TV in about 2 years.

Glory to God,
Happy New Year,
God Bless,
Taken

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am curious...Phoneman777, Dave L, have both Labeled Jack Van Impe a "jesuit Futrist" promoter.

Could either of you, tell us...
WHAT DENOMINATION, Jack Van Impe has LABELED "himself" as ?

Thanks,
Glory to God,
Happy New Year,
Taken
I'm not sure what label he's affixed to himself, but his words and interpretations are Jesuit Futurist.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure what label he's affixed to himself, but his words and interpretations are Jesuit Futurist.

He is an evangelical Christian.

Have some side by side quotes of Jack and a Jesuit Futurist?

Happy New Year,
God Bless,
Taken

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is sort of like that.
I chose to accept.
He spiritually....

"OF" Christ's Church.

Effect? Utter Chaos.

God Bless,
Happy New Year.
Taken

So your saying this small group of people fully experience the wrath of God, and only this group,

D

Dave L

You were the one making claims about Jack that were not true. I gave you the opportunity to go find the facts and back up your claims or retract your claims....
You did neither.
It wasn't about creating friction, but rather an opportunity for you to do the right thing.

Glory to God,
Taken
You set a trap and only caught yourself in it. My answer about Jack's cozy relationship with the Pope further proves he is a false prophet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Waiting on him