Jehovah is either God or He is not, correct?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have no idea how many times I've heard that line. Now you're building up your case by claiming spiritual superiority. You're going off on the line that I'm incapable because of my FINITE mind because I'm not BORN AGAIN - that you're enlightened and have revelation by the spirit - and I'm not. That you have the spirit's anointing - and I don't - that I'm not born again and need to go to the cross. I should put you on ignore.

Trinity is a mystery because there is no such thing.
The Humility to say I do not know is not a play on Spiritual superiority, But of one trying to express the unknowable to the mind of man. It is The individual who hears the truth that must either process it by approaching the cross in humility or continuing in their Opinions and faith in their intellectual superiority. Do You understand what I am saying here? I Have done nothing to make me superior to you or anyone here, in fact I admire the JW's here for their diligence of studying the word of God, But ultimately salvation does not come by mental prowess or ascent, But by receiving the free gift of Salvation. It takes humility to examine oneself this way and admit that we do not know the whole counsel of God, and in so doing receive the anointing of the Spirit. Again I will point you to Charles Wesley, who was a college educated and ordained missionary before he was born again. My Hope in sharing this with you is that you will one day receive this anointing.

But by the grace of God I am what I am: (1 Corinthians 15:10)

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I just noted we are in Bible study forum where this cannot be discussed. Maybe they will divert it to where its Allowed to be?
@Nancy @pompadour @Angelina
Your right, this is an old thread and should not have been rekindled. I will have no choice but to lock the thread. I believe the subject has been banned throughout the forum x

Reactions: pompadour
Status
Not open for further replies.