• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Jesuit College of Sankt Blasien
    Main article: Kolleg St. Blasien
    In 2010, Padre Wolfgang S. admitted to several acts of sexual abuse of minors during his years as a teacher in Sankt Blasius from 1982 to 1984. Prior to that he had taught in another Jesuit college in Berlin (Canisius-Kolleg) where he had also molested children. The order in 2010 concedes that upon discovery, his superiors did provide help for him to emigrate to South America. Other cases of sexual abuse of minors in the Jesuit order have also been reported lately and are being investigated. As of February 2010, it seems that all cases have become time-barred.[39]

Abuse in Latin America
    Main article: Catholic sexual abuse scandal in Latin America
    Affair in Chile
    Rev. Stefan Dartmann disclosed that the same abusive teacher in Germany had been guilty of similar crimes in Jesuit schools in Chile and Spain.[40]

In August 2019, revelations surfaced that Jesuit Father Renato Poblete, who died in 2010, had sexually abused 18 adult women and four underage female minors.[41] He also impregnated at least one of these women and forced her to have an abortion.[41] One of the minors he abused was only three years old and a daughter of one of his adult victims as well.[41]

Lawsuit against Rome headquarters
    One December 31, 2019, it was reported that Robert Goldberg, who was sexually abused by the late Chicago-area Jesuit priest Donald J. McGuire, was suing both the Midwest Jesuit Province and the main Society of Jesus office in the Vatican.[42] ..."

Reactions: TLHKAJ

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Theodore Griesinger (German Historian) - Google Translate

"... To wit, on the occasion of a trial which had been instituted in the year 1617, before the Crown Law Court in Lisbon, in which the Jesuits appeared as the party accused, the aforesaid Procurator-General ["Procurator-General Royal, Don Seabra da Sylva, who under Joseph I., had to examine the acts of the Jesuits"] entered the following remarks concerning them: -- "It had gone so far as this, that no one dare venture to proceed against the Jesuits in an allowable way, without being thrown into the sea, assassinated, or, indeed, punished as an enemy of the King and Government, and, this being the case, they had indeed usurped the sole lordship over the whole of Portugal." Such a statement as this appears to me to be sufficiently plain, and I have, therefore, nothing more to add to it. ..." - The Jesuits; A Complete History Of Their Open And Secret Proceedings From The Foundation Of The Order To The Present Time, Told To The German People By Theodor Griesinger., Translated By A. J. Scott. M.D., Second Edition (1885), page 180 - The Jesuits

"... the whole frightful responsibility for this terrible thirty years' war must rest upon the Emperor Ferdinand II., and his teachers, ruler, and bosom friends, the sons of Loyola. ..." - The Jesuits; A Complete History Of Their Open And Secret Proceedings From The Foundation Of The Order To The Present Time, Told To The German People By Theodor Griesinger., Translated By A. J. Scott. M.D., Second Edition (1885), page 256 - The Jesuits

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There the original modernists beginning with George tyrell

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The General of the Jesuits desires to be sovereign master, the sovereign of sovereigns.
In another thread, I mentioned the "black pope." This is who I was referring to ... the Jesuit Superior General = "the black pope."

As a child, I was brought to meet him. What I witnessed was a circular satanic ritual ceremonial site with human skulls all around it. This would have been somewhere around 1982-ish.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa @ReChoired ...I just wanted to say that's an awesome avatar?

Oh yeah... Jesuits. My ex was a graduate from one of their Universities...

Also, the late Alex Trebek was Jesuit educated...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa @ReChoired ...I just wanted to say that's an awesome avatar?

Oh yeah... Jesuits. My ex was a graduate from one of their Universities...

Also, the late Alex Trebek was Jesuit educated...
I had a strong sense there was a connection in your life to these (as in your ex).

Trump and his father (etc) also have strong Jesuit educational ties.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a strong sense there was a connection in your life to these (as in your ex).

Trump and his father (etc) also have strong Jesuit educational ties.

Oh no...there's no connection...

My ex went through Loyola Marymount U...

She has since married.

She and I never actually had husband, wife kinda sex...

Because I believed that to do so would kinda lock is in.

Unfortunately though, I took one of my plunges not long after we began seeing each other, and I wasn't so circumspect...with the intercourse thing.

Anyways, we met doing church ministry, and I asked for her help with a non-profit, because she was knowledgeable and well connected within the particular community I wanted to launch in...

I don't blame her for us...it was my own lust...ended up being a distraction, but also a learning experience.

This is why, at this time, I am waiting for a clear indication from Yah that a woman is to be involved with the ministry vision, because that woman will be my wife, if I am to be blessed with one.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What’s an ex

Yeah that's a good question...it's a worldly idea.

I don't have an ex, because I've never been married.

They're just people we sinned with (if sex was involved) I guess, and hopefully learned what not to do from.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no...there's no connection...

My ex went through Loyola Marymount U...

She has since married.

She and I never actually had husband, wife kinda sex...

Because I believed that to do so would kinda lock is in.
I wasn't necessarily referring to marital intimacy.

I'm glad you moved on...

Reactions: Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What’s an ex

OOOoooohhh I think I see now what an ex could be...

It's someone you had sex with, but without being a spouse...

So, the "s" for "spouse" is removed from the word "sex" ...to indicate that the two weren't set.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But yeah, as I said earlier, the lady in question and I never had marital sex...

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think about marital unfaithfulness and it being grounds for divorce?

marriage is a sacrament and is only at death do ye part

what God has joined together let no man put asunder

same as Christ and his bride the church
Our mother