Jesus Christ Asserts Himself As YAHWEH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"every fiber of his human anatomy was of God". IMPOSSIBLE, as Jesus' human nature is directly from Mary's
Nothing is impossible for the creator of it all.
What you may be overlooking is that everything is of and from God.
Mary was highly favored by God. Which is why , as the angel told her, she was chosen to bear Messiah, Immanuel "God
Jesus is called "the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father" and "Immanuel" (meaning "God with us").
Isaiah 9:6; Isaiah 7:14 and Matthew 1:22–23

Elsewhere Jesus is called "The Lord (Jehovah) our Righteousness," "God" and "Son of God."
Jeremiah 23:6; Isaiah 40:3; Hebrews 1:8; 1 Timothy 3:16; John 10:36.

The Bible ascribes the characteristics of deity to Jesus Christ. He is described as eternal, omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent and immutable.
Isaiah 9:6; Micah 5:2; John 1:1–2; 8:58; 17:5; 24; Colossians 1:15, 17; 1 John 1:1; Revelation 1:8); omnipresent (Matthew 18:20; 28:20; John 3:13); omniscient (John 2:24, 25; 16:30; 21:17; Revelation 2:23); omnipotent (Isaiah 9:6; Philippians 3:21; Revelation 1:8; cf. John 5:17; Hebrews 1:3; Matthew 28:18) and immutable (Hebrews 1:10–12; 13:8)

Jesus Christ is equal with God the Father. He is worshiped as God.
John 20:28; Acts 7:59; Hebrews 1:6; cf. Exodus 34:14 and Matthew 4:10

The Deity of Jesus | Moody Bible Institute
Because he was God walking with and teaching the ancient Jews of 1st century. :)

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are still not getting it! Jesus Christ IS Almighty God. However, when He was conceived in the womb of the virgin Mary, He actually took His human nature from here. This is clear in Matthew 1:16 and Luke 1:35, as in the KJV. Thereafter Jesus was the God-Man, 100% fully God and 100% fully Man, except for any sin in His human nature.

And you accused me of heresy ? :eek:

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Read luke 1.35 in the King James Bible

And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. (Luke 1:35 KJV)

So Yahweh was made visible in the flesh. Fully God and fully man.

No problem there.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. (Luke 1:35 KJV)

So Yahweh was made visible in the flesh.

No problem there.

The 2 little words "of thee" literally is "out of you" as in "derived" from Mary. Same in Matthew 1.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you deny that Jesus human nature was from Mary then you are in heresy
My dear woman, when you believe Jesus could sin you are guilty of that and far worse.

What denomination has misled you this way? Leave them! And find the truth of God in sinless Christ.
What you hold to in faith now is satanic. God cannot sin. Nor have less than a divine nature.

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

BIBLE VERSES ABOUT JESUS DID NOT HAVE A SIN NATURE

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My dear woman, when you believe Jesus could sin you are guilty of that and far worse.

What denomination has misled you this way? Leave them! And find the truth of God in sinless Christ.
What you hold to in faith now is satanic. God cannot sin. Nor have less than a divine nature.

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

I am not a woman :eek:

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Historic Heresies Related to the Nature of Jesus | Cold Case Christianity

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fascinating link.
Your arguments here are reflected in many of those heresies listed.
I don't think you were aware of that when you shared the link.

You follow the teachings of the ex-homicide detective who abrogates scripture.
I will happily be identified as a heretic by his followers as I continue to follow the real Jesus Immanuel, God with us, Christ.

And if it happens you are that detective engaging us here to further your interpolations of God's word, repent!
For till then you are literally, by the true word of God almighty, a damned delusional fool.

It is up to God to reach you. We have no chance.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Fascinating link.
Your arguments here are reflected in many of those heresies listed.
I don't think you were aware of that when you shared the link.

You follow the teachings of the ex-homicide detective who abrogates scripture.
I will happily be identified as a heretic by his followers as I continue to follow the real Jesus Immanuel, God with us, Christ.

And if it happens you are that detective engaging us here to further your interpolations of God's word, repent!
For till then you are literally, by the true word of God almighty, a damned delusional fool.

It is up to God to reach you. We have no chance.

Why don't you expose my heresies here

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I don't, unless it is the JW's. I would love to know.

By the way, do you think people should be allowed to post anti-Christ propaganda on a Christian forum?
Could be JW. Though I am unsure.
To your second question, God is still with us.:) His holy spirit within insures we cannot be threatened by false teachings or their proponents.

Maybe see this as a God given opportunity to stand by the truth. And against its enemies. Who, if unaware they are being misled would be innocents I'd think.

But, if fully aware, are far worse off. And would that be the case, banning such a one would pale to what awaits when they depart this life.:(

If it is unbearable, there is always the ignore button.